SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred Mobutu scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, after a break from lad baiting, I decided to reply to one of the 55 scam emails in my baiter account. The lad decides to use the name "Fred Mobutu". He wrote:

Quote:
Dear in Lord,

I am writing you in respect of my late father's business intension abroad. I do hope that my decision to contact you will be of great benefit to the both of us, considering the fact that we have not known each other before,

I am FREDRICK MOBUTU a citizen of SUDAN, right now am in a Refugee Camp in a country called Ghana (West Africa), due to the war in my country which took the lives of my both parents. My late Father who was the former Chairman/CEO Danju Gold Mines (LTD) was killed by the political rebels along side with my Mother, my elder brother and younger sister and now I am the only survival of my family. My late Father Mr. MOBUTU SESE SEKO deposited the sum of (US$8.5 MILLION USD) in a TRUNK BOX and (70kgS GOLD) which he deposited with a Security company here in Ghana and these funds were deposited as precious items for family foreign investment and didn't disclose the real content to the security company for safety reasons .

Now the security company wants me to present my nominated foreign beneficiary, as it was stipulated in the depositing certificate to be claim by his foreign beneficiary abroad.Please, I want you to be my nominated foreign beneficiary to help me receive my inheritance and assist me in investing in a profitable business there in your country abroad and I will come over to start a new life and further my education, I am really suffering here and I can not leave Africa without my inheritance because these is my only hope in life. All the legal documents as regards the deposit of this inheritance in the security company are now in my custody; please I need your help as this is urgent and very confidential because it's my last hope in life. For your foreign assistance I'll be ready to compensate you with a negotiable percentage of this sum.

I wait your prompt respond thank you.
Best Regards.
Fredrick Mobutu.

I simply replied:

Quote:
Hi Fred. I am really interested in this business. Please tell me more about this.

Kind regards,
Julie

"Fred" replied:

Quote:
Hello Dear,

How are you doing today, hope the lord is doing great things in your life at the moment over there? We thank him for his blessings amen. I know it will be difficult for you to understand what I am saying here but please do read carefully and understand my points as well. Before the death of my father he deposited this two consignment boxes, which one is containing funds and the other one containing gold as a family valuable with the security company and inside the family valuable it is funds& gold that my dad kept inside them for his foreign transaction because some time when they transfer funds they are always having problems so when he want to do any transaction he pay directly by sending the box to you as a consignment but this funds & gold where deposited by him inside the consignment boxes with the security company because of his family and his business as well.

Unfortunately he died just like that along side with my mother, my sister and my elder brother who was supposed to be the next of Kin and now that they are all dead I am the only one who can seek a humanitarian help from some one whom I can call my mother my father and my family. Getting to the security they asked me to go look for a beneficiary out side Africa who can stand and receive my consignment boxes after getting the change of ownership and power of attorney for him or her and relocate me a new life in his or her country for a better life for me. The Change of ownership is going to be prepared from my late father’s name to your name as the new beneficiary and I the only surviving child will give you the power of attorney to receive the consignments in your country and relocate me a new life.

No one knows about the content of the consignment apart from my self and you whom I telling this and even the barrister who is going to get the change of ownership and power of attorney nor the security company does not know the content of the consignment as well. This secret is between me and you and no one else as well. Please I am begging you to please stand for me and let me live my normal life again in life and I want you to know that I am the only one who is here and in this I really need to come to my normal life that I was living when my late parents were still alive. I am begging you in the name of God almighty to come and help me out I will be the most happiest man on earth if only you will be able to come to Ghana and do everything and as soon as the company release the consignment we will go deposit the funds in the bank and from there you will transfer the funds to any place that will be best for us. But if you can not come after the change of ownership and power of attorney is made available the security company will release it and send it to you in your country. try and understand this please I beg of you in the name of God to please help me out.

I will wait to hear from you and may the almighty God I serve grant you your heart desire and bless you abundantly in everything you put your hand amen.

Yours truly Son,

Fredrick Mobutu.

Ah yes, reminds me of the Alisa Abidemi scambait (good times!). Anyway, I replied:

Quote:
Don't worry, I will help you. I am a woman of my word. Just tell me what needs to be done and I will do my best to fulfill this business deal.

Kind regards,
Julie

The scambait continues...
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, I can see that this is the Mummy Dearest scam. Oh boy and "Fred" replied with the subject line "Re: Re: Re: Re; MUMMY YOUR SON FREDRICK MOBUTU." and the body of text:

Quote:
Hello Dear Mummy,

Mummy thank you very much for the mail and I am very happy to hear from you again and the lord almighty will surely bless you for your kind understanding in this whole matters on ground in my life and mummy I want to tell you that no matter what money is not all every thing as I know it will be very difficult for you to believe that something like this is really going on in this world. Please do contact my barrister as he will tell you what to do next and I want you to know that as soon as you contact him he will always get back to you and please mummy do tell him that you want to stand for me and receive my late father money & gold deposited in the security company as a family treasure in the two consignment boxes. What I need you to tell him is that, you write him and tell him that you want to assist me in getting all it takes for you to receive my late father consignment treasure boxes deposited in the security company that you are standing for me as my beneficiary and my mother and that you will be my guardian and my adviser soon as you receive the consignments and I come over to you in your country. his contact information is below:

Name: Barrister Clement Doe.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 00233 541 103 155.

Please contact him and let me know anything he says please mummy do always update me as well. I will wait to hear from you and may the almighty Lord guide and protect you amen,

Yours truly Son,
Fredrick Mobutu

The lad has an aeroplane advert at the bottom of the email. What is that about? Anyway, I replied:

Quote:
Don't worry, son. I am here for you. We are family. I am just really busy at the moment but I plan to contact the barrister either tonight or tomorrow evening at the worst. Don't worry, son, I will keep you posted.

Hug you,
Mum

This is getting good. I will hold back contacting the "barrister" until tomorrow. The scambait continues...
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jenette, glad to see you back.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Seamless. It's great to be back. The lad replied:

Quote:
Hello mummy,

Thank you very much for the email as I am so happy to hear from you always I write you emails.Mummy sorry to ask you this can you send me your number so that I will call you and also mummy I want to invite you for gmail chat so that we can chat mummy hope you don't mind?

Mummy I will be waiting for your reply and may the almighty God protect and Bless my mother for me.Mummy I love and want to see and be with you soon.

Yours Truly Son,
Fradrick Mobutu.
Tel: +233-540-562-602.

Wow, telephone and Gmail chat? And the word "Mummy" is used 6 times here. I replied:

Quote:
Hi, son. Unfortunately, I just moved house and I do not have a landline. My mobile phone has limited credit as well. But I will be more than happy to speak to you on Gmail Chat. Just quote a specific time and date and we will catch up with each other's lives.

Hug you,
Mum

When the Gmail chat happens (if it happens), I will copy and paste the entire convo Very Happy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Jenette. Tell him if he calls you "Mummy" one more time that you will remove his internal organs, put them in jars, wrap him head to toe in linen, and stuff him in a stone box. Razz

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Tell him if he calls you "Mummy" one more time that you will remove his internal organs, put them in jars, wrap him head to toe in linen, and stuff him in a stone box.

Thanks, Raga Man. Very Happy
But I am using this to my advantage - you can never go wrong with the Mum card Laughing
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replied:

Quote:
Hello Mummy,

How are you good morning mummy and I hope you are doing great over there at the moment?Mummy thank you for the mail and well noted as well mummy and I want to say I love you mummy.Mummy did you contact barrister already? please do let me know and also mummy please always let me know what barrister told you so that I will know what is going on also.Mummy can we chat today at 4pm my time as I am going to invite you for chat from my new gmail now mummy and also you can also drop your number for me to call you to come online for gmail chat as well.Mummy God bless you and protect you for me and the rest of the family amen.I am waiting to hear from you soon as you get this mail and mummy please contact the barrister today as promised that you will do that yesterday evening or today.Mummy I want to be with you soon and stay close to you soon as you receive my funds.

And another email:

Quote:
Mummy this is your son I have just invited you to chat here on gmail by 4pm my time.I will wait for you to drop an offline for me as soon as you see my message mummy.I love you mummy and will always love till end.

Yours Son,
Fredrick Mobutu.

4pm by his time? If the lad is really living in Ghana, then I should be online by 3pm. I replied:

Quote:
Hi, son. I accepted your chat request and I will be there at 4pm Ghana time. I will keep the window in the background to quickly check if you replied to me. On the terms of the barrister, I will contact him now. My love is never far away.

Hug you,
Mum

And to the so-called "barrister":

Quote:
Hello, my name is Julie Norman and I am the legal beneficiary for Frederick Mobutu. Please reply so we can discuss this further.

Kind regards,
Julie

I will be watching closely for any messages starting from 3pm UK time. I will copy and paste the entire convo as soon as the chat ends. Very Happy
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All that "Mummying" is making me nauseous. You should probably encourage him to do it even more. It is a time-waster for him and probably a turnoff for potential vics.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Raga Man. I will do that when I get to IM the lad. Unfortunately, I was rather busy and the lad really wanted to speak to me. He said:

Quote:
5:20 AM mtbfred87: Hello mummy how are you doing today are you there for me?
mummy I will be online in 4 hours time will you be here mummy?

I replied:

Quote:
Hi, son. Sorry for not being on Gmail Chat but 4pm is completely inconvenient for me. 8pm Ghana time is perfectly acceptable.

I had an argument with my sister Ashley and out of anger, I shot her five times in her back and kicked her into a cold lake. She is thankfully alright now but she is still a little scared of me. I just wanted to speak to you but my sister wouldn't let me. I have accidently hurt her out of my desire to bond with you.

Would 8pm be fine? I will be online then.

Hug you,
Mum

The "barrister" replied:

Quote:
CLEMENT DOE & ASSOCIATES LEGAL PRACTICE
PLOT 231 ACHIMOTA DRIVE, ACCRA
GREATER ACCRA, GHANA.

Date: 09 July, 2010.

Hello Mrs. Julie Norman,

How are you today? I am Barrister Clement Doe, contacting you in respect of FREDRICK MOBUTU who happens to be my client residing in the Bujumbura Refugee Camp Accra, Ghana. My client FREDRICK MOBUTU made me to understand that you are willing to stand for her as her foreign beneficiary and by so doing I decided to consult the security company to check on the documents which he sent to you already and I was told that the documents are real and legit. I am contacting you right now to inform you that FREDRICK MOBUTU has intimate me to tell you what to do as the security company has already told me and your partner FREDRICK MOBUTU what to do, to get the one consignment box from their company and we were given three options which I am going to state and this options you will choose the one that is okay by you.

(1) The security company has decided to tell you that since you are standing for FREDRICK MOBUTU as his beneficiary to his late father’s consignment cargo box under their care, you will be advice to come to Ghana and see everything for your self and finish the transaction by your self and your partner FREDRICK MOBUTU.

(2) That if you can not come there should be Change of ownership from late Mr. MOBUTU SESESEKO, Ahmed late father to your name in regards to the consignments as the new beneficiary and also FREDRICK MUBUTU will give you power of attorney for you to be able to receive the consignment box in your country.

(3) That there should be Terms of Agreement between you and FREDRICK MOBUTU for a good understanding and for proper trust and honesty.

After all said and done I have decided to let you know that what we are doing here is legal and legit as well will get all this documents from the High Court of Justice here in Accra Ghana and I want you to know that I Barrister Clement Doe will do everything to make sure all goes well for you and your partner FREDRICK MOBUTU. You are to forward to me the under listed requirements for us to start with the term of agreement and after that we will be able to go for the change of ownership and power of attorney in the High Court of Justice. they are below:

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your contact Home Address.
(3) Your Country and State.
(4) Your Age.
(5) Your Occupation.
(6) Your Marital Status.
(7) Your Copy of International Passport or Any Valid Identity Card.

This are the requirements needed for us to carry on with the Terms of Agreement, Change of Ownership and Power of Attorney. Attached is my photo copy of my Identity Card,my international passport and my Call to bar certificate for proper I identification and for you to know me better on whom you are dealing with. I await your immediate response as my services will be the best for you and your partner.

Regards,
Bar Clement Doe Esq.
Legal Adviser Gold Mine Investments Company Ltd,
Accra , Ghana .
Tel: 00233-541-103-155.

And he has attached four fake documents. Do any of you want to see them? I will reply to him tomorrow.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad replied:

Quote:
Okay mummy I will be online for you by 8pm love you mummy and God bless you but please take it easy with aunt Ashley for me please and tell her i love too.

Then, he said:

Quote:
Mummy I was talking to you and you left
hope everything is okay?
Mummy are you there?
Hello mummy are you there for me?

Strange. I thought we said 8pm? Not earlier? Anyway, 8pm Ghana time is actually 9pm in my country. It would have been better if the lad was in Nigeria - there is no time difference. I replied:

Quote:
Son, I thought we said 8pm Ghana time. But when I am online, you are not. And vice-versa. Are you playing tricks on your mummy?

And don't worry, Ashley is fine with me. In fact, she has been talking with me about giving you a job in her translation company. How about it, son?

I cannot be online at 8pm, I'm afraid. Ashley and I are going on a field trip to Washington and we will not be back until tomorrow morning. Times are tough and I need to de-stress myself.

Hug you,
Mum

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything amusing in the lad's documents? Like Jimmy Carter? Razz

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I will attach them. Very Happy
But how do I do that like in the link you showed me, Raga Man? Confused
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are instructions for posting photos (and other image files) here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17488

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Raga Man. I will do that tomorrow. The lad replied:

Quote:
Hello mummy thank you and I got your message also I was here exactly 8pm my time and it after 30 minutes you came online.Mummy I wish you a safe journey to Washinton and Please take good care of aunt Ashley for me and always let her know that I love her and will see her soon in Unites States.

Mummy when you come back tomorrow please do send me an email and let me know when we can chat again as we have missed our selve today.Mummy I love you and take good care of your self for your son.

With Love mummy,
Fredrick.

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I replied to the "barrister" (thank goodness for the Notes app on the iPhone):

Quote:
Greetings. I will get the form back to you within a few days. I cannot sign it faster because of my hectic lifestyle and my limited data allowance (for this month only). Here are my details:

Full Name: Julie Alexandra Norman
Address: 34 Amersham Avenue, Ohio OH
Country and State: USA - Ohio
Marital Status: Single

About the passports, they are in Home Office for one year as I applied for indefinite leave last week and therefore I do not have access to them. I don't have a driving license either as my sister Ashley drives the car and all utility bills go to her. Maybe you would like to speak to her instead?

Kind regards,
Julie

And to the "son":

Quote:
Hi son. Ashley and I had a great time in Washington. We even saw the world's largest rubber band ball! That sucker is huge!

On more serious terms, the barrister replied to me today. I will get the form back to him within a few days because of my busy lifestyle and limited data allowance (just for this month - we booked a technician to install our unlimited wired service on 1st August).

Why does the barrister pass around his ID so much. Does he think I do not trust him? Of course I do, I trust both you guys! Does he realise that I could take his ID and pretend to be him? There is far too much identity theft going on those days. If he wants to pass around his ID like cheap chocolates, that's his problem. I won't abuse his ID of course (I am too much of a saint to do that) but someone sure will.

You did not express interest in the job for Ashley's translation company. Are you saying yes or no?

Anyway, I will give you all the money you want once we meet in Ohio after the funds are released. But until then, toodaloo for now.

Hug you,
Mum

The beginning of the last email is inspired from Hannah Montana. Here are the fake documents that the lad sent me today as well as the four ones last night:

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/AlisaFanta/?action=view¤t=MYPASPORT.jpg

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/AlisaFanta/?action=view¤t=BENEFICIARY_FORM_FAKE.jpg

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/AlisaFanta/?action=view¤t=CallToBarCert.jpg

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/AlisaFanta/?action=view¤t=IDCard.jpg

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/AlisaFanta/?action=view¤t=Mobutu_1.jpg

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/AlisaFanta/?action=view¤t=MOBUTU_3.jpg

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad203/AlisaFanta/?action=view¤t=MUBUTU_2.jpg

jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy in the passport looks like his formal dinner party took a wrong turn Very Happy
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The guy in the passport looks like his formal dinner party took a wrong turn

Yeah Smile
Also, he mis-spells "Passport" and also "Fred's" surname (it's supposed to be Mobutu, not Mubutu). And all of the documents look Photoshopped Laughing
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mere details.
JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The "barrister" replied:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Julie,

Thank you very much for your email and well noted but please I see that all the information needed is not here such as Identity card at least for me to know whom I am dealing with in this case, when I said International Passport it does not mean you can not send any identity even if you do not have Driver's License.Try as much as possible to send me your number and any identity card that is valid.

If you want me to speak to your sister that will be fine by me as I do not have any choice, but try and send your telephone number to me as soon as possible so that we can still speak on Phone.

I await your immediate response.

Regards,
Barr. Clement Doe.

What shall I do now? Any suggestions would be truly appreciated.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the "Certificate of Deposit" is an "original copy". Nice oxymoron. Very Happy Isn't Mobutu Sese Seko dead? That's OK, no need to educate the lad.

Make a copy of a giant (like 3+ MB) dll file. Rename the file "passport.jpg" and send it to him. When he complains he can't open it, blame it on his lousy computer. Get yourself a phone number from www.k7.net.

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Raga Man. I replied:

Quote:
Greetings. Firstly, I am a woman (I do not know why you called me "Mr.
Julie"). Secondly, I have attached my Armed Forces ID. It's the only
valid identity card I have. Thirdly, my phone number is 206-888-6616

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,
Julie

Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better to let him call you "Mr." Julie. Little things like that may tip off potential victims that the lad is not who he claims to be.

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I shouldn't have corrected him. Sad
But anyway, I haven't received a reply from any of the lads since my last post. Maybe they are thinking their next move? Confused
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to worry. Not a big thing. I'll let you live - this time! Very Happy The lads are probably taking the weekend off. If sure you'll hear from them soon.

JenetteMcFan123
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You were right, Raga Man. They haven't dropped me...yet Very Happy
The "barrister" replied:

Quote:
Hello Mrs. Julie,

I got your email and well understood also and I want to let you know that I was busy when I ask my secretary to write this email and have it send to you as soon as possible, so please do not take an offense on that and also I could not open your Identity Card you have attached to this email and I will call you any moment from now to talk to you on phone.I want to inform you that after the research for everything I was in the High Court of Justice today to inquire how much it will take to obtain the Change of Ownership and Power of Attorney.

The amount in obtaining this two documents is US$ 550.00USD. Five Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars only and as soon as we get this money the two documents will be obtain with immediate effect with out any delay.Please do get back to me so that I will act fats in getting this documents and also I want you to let me know how you want to receive the consignments in your country, such there is a consignment containing gold and the other containing funds that is to say! I want you to let me know if you want to receive the funds through bank wire transfer or through a diplomatic mission to the United States.

This is to inform you that the transportation of the gold will cost a lot of money in this I have decided that soon as the consignments are released by the security company first I will have to take permission from you to know if you will want me to deposit the two in the bank and ask the bank to deposit the funds in a bank account for immediate transfer to your account in United State and later on when you receive the funds in your account then you will make provision for the gold to shipped to the United States.

This is to also inform you that soon as we obtain the Change of Ownership and Power of Attorney you automatically becomes the full right owner of the consignment boxes and in thsi we can only act on your orders.Get back to me as soon as possible and please do fill that form and have it sent to with the attachment of your Identity Card again.

I await your prompt reply Madam

"Act fats"? "In thsi"? Did the lad write this in a hurry? Anyway, there's no need to educate the lad. And he forgot to note down the fact that "Julie" is not married and should be "Miss Julie". I replied:

Quote:
Greetings. I will get back the filled-in form to you within a few
days, along with my Armed Forces ID card. Although, it is strange that
you could not open it. Anyway, I promise to keep you posted.

Kind regards,
Julie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic