SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nigerian Mobile Number

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
joebo19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still baiting my ATM Card Lad Mr B4marki and his alter ego Mrs W4ziri from the EFCC (Econonmic and Financial Crimes Commission). I'll explain this one when the story is at a close.

He is sending mails from his mobile as he is at the bank. He wants me to call but really not that bothered but is there anything I can sign him up to that will cost him lots of money via his mobile number?

Any thoughts?

Joebo19

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ring2Skype is your friend. Set up Skype, register at Ring2Skype.net and you'll get a normal phonenumber that reroutes to your Skype account. Will cost your lad money (how much depends on which country you base your character in!).

You'll get a landline with an extension number, for instance +1 234 5678 ext. 488 for your lad to call. Works like a charm. And hey, it's not HIS problem that he can't hear you (don't use mic in Skype) Wink

R2s is free, by the way. I like my baits to be 100% free of any charge from my end.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
reverend jizzm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey there

the lovely mrs waziri is in touch with me as well, i do like her signature with a picture of a guy behind bars!
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MOTTO: No Body Is Above The Law!

Is it that one? The one with the Clipart handcuffs? Laughing Laughing

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
reverend jizzm
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thats the one! Image
joebo19
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think B4marki and Mrs W4ziri are the same person but I am confiding in one and not doing what I told with the other. I have also introduced a third lad (me) who has hacked my email and has just stolen the 2000 pounds sent by moneygram. They are not very happy!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic