SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(thought I posted this already but it apparently didn't show up)

I've been reading 419Eater for a while now, but haven't really tried my own bait yet. But today, I found the password to an old email account of mine, opened it up, and lo and behold, there lie a treasure trove of scam email

So I picked one out to do a test bait on, and thought I'd share it:
Quote:
Good day,

My name is Christopher Jamieson, a senior partner in the Technical
Advisory Board (TAB) of Allied Irish Bank Group (Senior Security
Specialist). The TAB is conducting a standard process investigation on
behalf of "AIB Group" which involves a client who shares the same Last
Name with you and also the circumstances surrounding his investment at
AIB Group.I will like to intimate you with certain fact that will be of
interest to you. The client died intestate and nominated no successor
over his investment in the bank. Since you share similar detail with the
late fellow, I am prepared to release the deposit to you and we shall
share the money 50/50.I am aware of the consequence of this proposal; I
therefore ask that if you find no interest, please, discard this mail
and do not be vindictive. On the other hand, If you decide to work with
me, contact me through my email below and I will initiate the process.I
am the only one that is aware of this situation. I have evaluated the
risks and the only risk I have here is you refusing to work with me. If
we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon.

Sincerely,


Christopher Jamieson
Technical Advisory Board (TAB)
Allied Irish Bank Group
Contact Email : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


The AIB Group is real, but obviously this guy's a fake. So I'm going to start out by saying that I'll report him to AIB if he doesn't go with at least a 60/40 split in my favor, then push him to 70/30.
After that, readnotify will kick in and let me know where he's at. If he's in Ireland like his bank choice suggests, then I'm going to try to get him to push to London (if I can get him to move).

I'm in Afghanistan til August, so any contact I have with lads til then will unfortunately be via email only.

Anyone have any suggestions for how to proceed after he agrees to my 60/40 or 70/30 cut?

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So this guy's in Lagos, Nigeria, according to Readnotify.

My reply (fake name of course):
Quote:
Good evening, Mr. Jamieson

I'm very glad that you've decided to contact me about these
circumstances. I'd be glad to work with you to split the money, but I
can't take less than 60% for myself, since the danger is simply too
great for just 50%.

Looking forward to your valued reply,
Sean Murphy


His response:

Quote:
Dear Sean,
Good day to you my friend, this is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail which was in response to my proposed transaction with you. Firstly, I want to thank you for the prompt response and your positive disposition towards assisting me in this mutual beneficial transaction.

Your role is basically to front as the next of kin to the deceased accounts holder with a total sum of US$9.6M, so as to put in claims for these funds. Before this, I would require from you to reconfirm to me your full names, address, telephone and fax numbers.Note that I am a seasoned banker who knows the intricacies involved in both local and international banking as the case maybe.Therefore, I would handle all aspects with my bank to release these funds in your favor and for the funds to leave here to your bank account as swiftly as possible.

We would employ the service of an Attorney to secure the change of beneficiary documents in your favor at the Justice Ministry here in United Kingdom as all modalities will commenced with the receipt of your information for us to achieve our goal.Once this is presented to my bank, an approval for the deposit will be granted based on the back up documents that would be secured from the justice ministry and these funds would be paid to you as the next of kin and as specified in the beneficiary application for these funds.

Please, take note that I am 48 years old and I have put in over 21 years in the banking industry and as such I would not want to compromise my career. Please keep this matter highly confidential. If I could do this alone, I would not have contacted you in the first place. I believe that I have been explicit enough.

You shall be duly compensated as earlier stated.I want you to take note that due to the sensitivity of my position in my bank, anything around me can arose the interest of the management of my bank and I would prefer to call you to avoid any risk and security of my job as I like my job and family and I know you will grant me this favor.

I await your urgent response for us to proceed further and do try to send down all the required information immediately. Just be rest assured that everything would go fine and that you would definitely be paid these funds if you listen to me and follow all my instructions religiously.
Kind regards,
Christopher Jamieson.


(I inserted the breaks because it was hard to read otherwise)

He speaks very good English. Thinking he might be tough to bait. He wants a phone number, which I can't do because of where I'm at right now. Anyone want to talk to him?

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
the vampire
Boring Baiter


Joined: 27 Jul 2008
Posts: 3585
Location: playmobil land


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here steampunk.

His English seems good, but wait untill you get him off script. He's using his pre-written scripts now, now it's your job to get him off script and mess with him. You can honestly say that you can't use a phone, and he has to swallow it. Or you can give him a K7 voicemail number where the lad can leave a message for you. It's free for you, but the lad will pay for the call.

_________________
www.scamwarners.com

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent out

Quote:
Hi, Christopher

My full name and address is Sean Murphy, 2 Beresford Road, Coleraine,
Northern Ireland, BT52 1GE, and I don't feel comfortable sharing my
phone number over email. I have a voicemail service in the United
States. Call that and leave your phone number, and I'll call you back
on my real number as soon as I can access it. My USA voicemail is
xxx-xxx-xxxx

If we have to hire an attorney for this, is that coming out of your
part of the money or mine? I don't like attorneys and I wont pay for
one from my part.

Will anyone in the Ministry of Justice find out about this? I can't go
back to jail again

Regards
Sean Murphy


the phone number is a K-7 account (thanks for that). How much will it charge him if he calls it?

And the address is for a travel agency in Northern Ireland that I found online.

I think if he takes this, I'm going to try to convince him I'm a wanted ex-IRA member trying to get out of the country.

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Raga Man
Cousin Euphemism


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2879
Location: In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the wild side, steampunk!
You wrote:
I found the password to an old email account of mine...

I hope this account is not tied to your real life in any way.

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 23 Easter Egg 2013 Mortar X 3
Safari + Vcamera Evans Phillips, Atlanta>Savannah for a roll in the hay on webcam. "I hate the way you do your things. It is horrible and most fraustrating", "Bitch!!! Bastard. Die in hell idiot"
Vcamera Favor 0nowojo, Scammer Confession. "This is a coke and boo story"
Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Welcome to the wild side, steampunk!
You wrote:
I found the password to an old email account of mine...

I hope this account is not tied to your real life in any way.


I have a separate email address thats specifically for this, the old email account is just loaded down with scammail that I'll reply to from my bait account.

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Raga Man
Cousin Euphemism


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2879
Location: In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect! Carry on... Very Happy

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 23 Easter Egg 2013 Mortar X 3
Safari + Vcamera Evans Phillips, Atlanta>Savannah for a roll in the hay on webcam. "I hate the way you do your things. It is horrible and most fraustrating", "Bitch!!! Bastard. Die in hell idiot"
Vcamera Favor 0nowojo, Scammer Confession. "This is a coke and boo story"
Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Received:
Quote:


you don't have to worry much i will get back to you with the details of the attorney to contact and if he ask for payment you will tell him to wait until we get this funds from the bank as that is the only way to do this and if i am willing to give you %60 of this money that mean you must be very commited to this transaction it must be kept only known to the two of us until it's over so that twe won't have any problem and i will do everything perfect nobody gets to know from the justice ministry if this is kept secret between us nobody gets to know you could send me a text on 447924514498 as i can't make calls right now
hoping to hear from you so that i can get the attorneys details to you
Chris


to which I replied:

Quote:
>> Dear Chris,

I don't have a cell phone right now. I'm really worried about getting
caught on this. You should know as well as I do that the Irish
government watches everything we do. If I sent a text message they
would be arresting me within an hour. I can't take that chance. Is
there an alternative?

Regards,
Sean


Thought I lost him at this point. But then I got:

Quote:
alright then let's communicate via email then if that is ok but i can assure you this is a risk free deal as i have blocked all the loop holes i work in the bank so would know if anything is going ok all you need to do is make sure you write me daily and also check your emails
Chris


That kind left me at a loss for what to do. So I just sent:

Quote:
okay, what do I need to do to make this happen?

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Raga Man
Cousin Euphemism


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2879
Location: In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamming POS wrote:
hoping to hear from you so that i can get the attorneys details to you

I predict you will be contacted by a "barrister" very soon. Of course, it will likely be the same lad playing a new role but you aren't supposed to know that. Wink

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 23 Easter Egg 2013 Mortar X 3
Safari + Vcamera Evans Phillips, Atlanta>Savannah for a roll in the hay on webcam. "I hate the way you do your things. It is horrible and most fraustrating", "Bitch!!! Bastard. Die in hell idiot"
Vcamera Favor 0nowojo, Scammer Confession. "This is a coke and boo story"
Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Raga - right on the money Razz

I just received:

Quote:

Dear Sean,
This is a clue on how we are to proceed, you will write a letter to the legal department requesting for assistance and a legal representative to help handle your claim from offshore. With that it will be easier for us because all the paper documentation of the decease will pass through my desk and it will be reviewed by myself. Remember there is no need for you to come down to Dublin,Just email this letter to the attorney and always update me with his proceedures.
Note: Find below the contact of the legal head department.
Name: Barr. Mccan Fitzgeralld
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
Tell : +44 xxx xxx xxxx
Fax : +44 xxx xxx xxxx
Find below the mail on how the text to the lawyer should look like.

Dear Sir,
My Late Uncle Engr. Franklin Murphy who died in an auto crash, left me Sean Murphy, his only remaining next of Kin to manage our companies in many different countries, and since his death I have been managing some of our firms that we established together and lately I understood that my Late uncle is holding an account with your bank. Sir, I want to know what and how we can swear an Affidavit knowing that you are the legal head of your bank and how to handle our claim from offshore before my arrival in the Dublin. Yours faithfully,
Sean Murphy.


I found it a little odd that they sent me an @lawyer.com address. Does that mean that there's an actual lawyer in on this? Or are lawyer.com addys easy to get?

I'm going to send the text he gave me to both addresses and see what happens.

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Raga Man
Cousin Euphemism


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2879
Location: In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, THAT didn't take long! Very Happy

No, there isn't a real lawyer involved but that is the impression the lad hopes to make with his lawyer.com addy. I think lawyer.com is an AOL domain.

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 23 Easter Egg 2013 Mortar X 3
Safari + Vcamera Evans Phillips, Atlanta>Savannah for a roll in the hay on webcam. "I hate the way you do your things. It is horrible and most fraustrating", "Bitch!!! Bastard. Die in hell idiot"
Vcamera Favor 0nowojo, Scammer Confession. "This is a coke and boo story"
Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

received:
Quote:
alright then no problem let me know anything he says write me at [email protected]


That's from the original guy, who's now switching emails on me for some reason. No word from the Barrister yet.

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Attn Sean Murphy,

Re: Legal Representative,
I received your mail with thanks and however, for me to stand on your behalf in the Affidavit Swearing / POA (Power of Attorney) and also in the running around in securing of all other vital documents, as your legal representative, for a successful claim of your relative money in custody of bank.

We are McCann FitzGerald Solicitors and Advocate, notary public and highly placed attorney in the United Kingdom .. Among other services we render; to represent, handling claims to mention but a few. We have put in a many years of meritorious services and our legacies speak for us.

You should forward to us your full information and that of your late relation details as appeared below:

Your full name:
Address:
Telephone / fax number:
Age, Sex & Occupation:

Late relative details :
Full name :
Address :
Bank name & Account number:
Amount:

Once again we thank you for choosing us as your indigenous accredited representative to act on your behalf.

Expecting your prompt response, while hoping to be of good service to you.

MCCANN FITZGERALD SOLICITORS.
Email: [email protected]
Tell : +44 xxx xxx xxxx
Fax : +44 xxx xxx xxxx


the Age, Sex, and Occupation line could make this a much more interesting game Razz

And I think they want my power of attorney :/

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Raga Man
Cousin Euphemism


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2879
Location: In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask them send you the documents for your review. The lad will likely have some BS template ready to roll. When you get it, make the lad explain every provision - 1 question per email.

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 23 Easter Egg 2013 Mortar X 3
Safari + Vcamera Evans Phillips, Atlanta>Savannah for a roll in the hay on webcam. "I hate the way you do your things. It is horrible and most fraustrating", "Bitch!!! Bastard. Die in hell idiot"
Vcamera Favor 0nowojo, Scammer Confession. "This is a coke and boo story"
Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the original guy the information that he asked for as the 'barrister', I'll ask him for documents once I get a reply. I'm trying to figure out how I can turn this into a safari, but he's not giving me any openings yet.

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
BRUIN
419eater charity case


Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 7675
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the mugu is going to be playing multiple roles (barrister and original lad), you should not hesitate to add multiple characters of your own! You would, of course, need separate e-mail accounts. Since your first character is in Afghanistan "until August", it would be logical that he has left his financial dealings back in Northern Ireland in the hands of his ditzy aunt. Any progress on this transaction will involve three way communication - four way communication actually (original lad, original baiting character, ditzy aunt, and barrister). Possibilities of confusion and complication abound! Feel free to add a third or fourth character if you wish....

Bruin

_________________
------------------------------
pony pony pony Easter Egg 2011

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Since your first character is in Afghanistan "until August",


no, that's actually the real me who's in Afghanistan til August, not a character. That's why I can't do any phone calls or texts with him, otherwise I'd already have been talking to him.

As far as he's concerned, I'm a guy in Coleraine, Northern Ireland. I'm still debating on whether I'm ex-IRA or something else. That part of the game hasn't come up yet.

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
BRUIN
419eater charity case


Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 7675
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still, you can introduce other characters to confuse the issue! Think in terms of you spouse, banker, financial advisor, lawyer, etc.

One of my favorite modalities is this : Character #1 writes "I went to the bank to get money to send to you. There is a problem with my account. The banker said it should be resolved in a day or two."

A few hours later, using a new e-mail address, "banker" writes: "Your victim came in today to get money to send to you. He showed me the e-mails. I knew at once you are a scammer. I have NOT told him. He is very very rich and very very stupid. Work with me and we will both be rich. I want 50% or else I tell him that you are a scammer."

Now, banker can "block" any fund trnasfer between your original victim and scammer while he negotiates his "deal" with the scammer.....From there, there are multiple angles to play it.

Bruin

_________________
------------------------------
pony pony pony Easter Egg 2011

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
View user's profileSend private message
jrhc
419Eater is my life


Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Posts: 255
Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he gets really insistent that you transfer money to him, you can always generate a fake WU receipt or what have you, and then either invent technically difficulties, security freezes, etc. on the transfer or claim that it shows he received the money on your end.
View user's profileSend private message
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Pull my finger


Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Posts: 4129
Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi steampunk! Welcome to Eater!

_________________
^ You are my favorite Canadian on Earth. Very Happy Pastor Frank



Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655



"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being


Steward, WTF?



SAY NO TO SCURVY
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just reading the sig icon descriptions. If I get a bank account from 'Christopher' to send to the 'Barrister', I report it to Alan and that qualifies me for a piggy icon?

(the Barrister says I need my dead uncle's bank name and account number to collect my however many millions of dollars, which presumably will be given to me when I hear back from Christopher tomorrow)

Is there a way for me to tell if the account name and number he provides is real?

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
Pull my finger


Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Posts: 4129
Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...


PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The general rule is that if he's expecting you to send him money-he has sent you a real account.
Do you mind if I ask what brought you to/how did you find Eater?

_________________
^ You are my favorite Canadian on Earth. Very Happy Pastor Frank



Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with [email protected]
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re [email protected] has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655



"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being


Steward, WTF?



SAY NO TO SCURVY
View user's profileSend private message
Raga Man
Cousin Euphemism


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 2879
Location: In a gloomy castle on a lonely hill


PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

steampunk wrote:
I was just reading the sig icon descriptions. If I get a bank account from 'Christopher' to send to the 'Barrister', I report it to Alan and that qualifies me for a piggy icon?

Correct. Sending the report to Alan qualifies for a siggy piggy.

You mentioned a safari. These a VERY difficult to achieve. Be patient. Your lad must be thoroughly convinced you are a real victim who will pay before you have much chance of getting a lad to travel. I would follow BRUIN's advice and let that play out for a month or two before shooting for something as ambitious as a safari.

You can, however, start to think about why you will ask the lad to travel and start seeding the conversation with subtle, off-hand references to people, situations, and locations you might use in your safari bid. Do you know where your lad is located? This will have something to say about where you might ask him to travel.

_________________
Closed lad accounts X 23 Easter Egg 2013 Mortar X 3
Safari + Vcamera Evans Phillips, Atlanta>Savannah for a roll in the hay on webcam. "I hate the way you do your things. It is horrible and most fraustrating", "Bitch!!! Bastard. Die in hell idiot"
Vcamera Favor 0nowojo, Scammer Confession. "This is a coke and boo story"
Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
View user's profileSend private message
steampunk
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 10 Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Location: Afghanistan


PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fartina o'douriss wrote:
The general rule is that if he's expecting you to send him money-he has sent you a real account.
Do you mind if I ask what brought you to/how did you find Eater?


Originally, a 165-page safari from Nigeria to Chad that I read. Then I checked one of my old email addys and found a ton of scam letters, so I registered and started up this one.

As for the account, he sent me a bank name and acct number, but that's supposedly the banking info for the guy who died with 9 million that I'm supposed to send to the lawyer to get the funds released to me and the scammer. So far I haven't been asked to deposit anything, so I'm not sure yet if its a real account. Bank is real, thats all I know for sure right now. I'll wait until I'm asked to pass some cash before I submit the number

Quote:

Do you know where your lad is located? This will have something to say about where you might ask him to travel.


he claims to be some banking exec in Dublin, but ip says he's in Lagos, Nigeria

_________________
awesome sig coming to a post near you!

-if you say plz because its shorter than please, then I'll say no because its shorter than yes.-
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerICQ Number
jrhc
419Eater is my life


Joined: 04 Jul 2010
Posts: 255
Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart


PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you ask him to drive down from Dublin to meet you, he'll come up with some reason why he's in Lagos on business. If he really wants a payoff, you should be able to simply offer to meet him in Africa - in, of course, a city a couple hours from Lagos.
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT