SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

He couldn't take it any more... (Bad Language)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been receiving a slew of scripts lately in which I've been offered a post of ambassador to refugees. One that combined "become an ambassador" with a basic trunkbox scam I decided to play for fun. So when the Lad, with much prodding, sent this to Cammy...

... She replied:

Quote:
Eewwwwww... you're ugly. No way I can have anything to do with you. Freyja would not be pleased.

The Lad took it on the chin.

Quote:
Why will you not work with me? They are saying we have to get the ambassador ship on your name and without the ordaining you can’t receive any delivery or transfers. So we have to get the document on your name and with the document you can go down to the airport and pick the box yourself.
It will be good if you do this my way and see what happen next.

Cammy hammered the point.

Quote:
You're ugly, and Freyja hates the ugly. It's that simple.

He struggled on.

Quote:
It what I can do I will say, so please just trust me and I will never let you down.
Just a trust and see what happen next

She keep niggling.

Quote:
You've let Freyja down already by being ugly. That can't be helped.

Quote:
Please give me your number please I have to speak to you now.

Quote:
Why should I waste time speaking to you? You're ugly. Deal with it!

Then he tried what must have been his last throw.

Quote:
The Government office just call that we need to get the document, and they have complete the document they want the balance before giving the ambassadorship passport and I D to you.
The lender said he want is money back, so please just help me what this balance so that we can conclude this delivery without delay today or what can you come up with?
Do you believe me that I can make you get back all you have lost? I am the only one who can make you get your boxes even the one that is now at your airport.
Believe I will make happen just for try and see for ones.

I decided to push the envelope a bit.

Quote:
What the fuck are you on about, turd-face? What lender? And what the fuck am I supposed to have lost? Are you stupid as well as ugly?

So...

Quote:
are you a goat of what?

Needs work, doesn't it?

Quote:
That's rich coming from someone who looks like the goat's butt and has the brains of a goat turd.

Aha!

Quote:
Good I can see goat brain in you, and I know you have a goat face and your mother like female goat.
Note a baby goat can have sex with the mother, so go and have sex female goat.
Regard
Sex female goat well.

Interesting sign-off, huh?

Cammy let fly again.

Quote:
Fucking goats is all the fucking you'll ever get as no amount of money would get you even a blow job from the poxiest hooker. So go buttfuck a billy goat and lick its ass out afterwards, you ugly little shit.

Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bella goth
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
You have some nice siggie material there!
I am still Shocked
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Eewwwwww... you're ugly. No way I can have anything to do with you.
Now that's what I call a great opening line. Pithy, it defines pithy and it's so much classier than a simple "Eff off!" Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Lad just copped another insult, this time from Captain Mal (who for this bait is Cammy's father). The Lad forgot to properly change scripts when writing to Mal (emphasis added):

Quote:
As I was saying, you will keep on paying and paying to those scams you will never receive anything called transfer or delivery.
The government of United States called your government about the delivery that is coming to you and they said all will be stop because they do not know what you are doing with those entire funds that are coming to you, so they stop them.
The United States government said, it’s from the refugees in Africa, that is why they are demanding for the ambassador ship and without you been ordain as the ambassador to all refugees, you will keep on spending and spending you will not get anything in retune.
Brother the government will not disclose this to common diplomats or any common agents. So please it is time to open up to you on this delivery my love, that what you are doing is not the way and you will lost all you have got in life.
With trust I will to prove to you what I can make happen, if only you are willing to do this my way and see what happen next if I will let you down.
The ambassador ship is the only way you can receive all you have lost and all you got with your government back. Note the money you have lost on delivery compare to the one you need to end your delivery which one is bigger?
Please the balance needed is Two Thousand Euros and that will be the only money needed to complete your delivery that same day you send the money, same day you will receive all your delivery that was stopped at your airport and those on the way coming.
And with this ambassador ship, you can fly any part of the world without you paying any money. That is to say you have been ordained as one of the United Nation Ambassadors.
Note, I need the money in the boxes than you because I know if I deliver you are going to compensate me greatly so that I can live a good life with my family.
Salvation is of the LORD Jon.2:9
Behold, I come quickly Rev.3:11
I am the light of the world John.9:5
In God we trust

Well, I couldn't let that go!

Quote:
I am not some gorram faggot, you dip-dunk can't c-nt no-load! Take your pillow-biting perversions and get the hell out of America. What the Sam Frick do you take me for?

Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic