SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Letter Oil consultant/contractor & Commercial Bank

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dead rich guy leaves well hung bank account, banker needs me to get the money to my account, and then half back to himself.

The bait died pretty young. He started insisting on doing everything by phone, which I didn't feel like.
At least we exchanged a bunch of mails in a bunch of weeks.

It's quite a boring read, part of my campaign to get exposure for straight baits. Altho even most straight baits are more interesting than this one. Just posting it because it died.

As usual, I write in green, the lad writes in red.

Wed 17 Mar 2010, Commercial Bank wrote:
From the Desk of:
Peter P. Eykeh
Reply me thru this e-mail "pet reke h@a ol.com"
I wish to seek your assistance for the transfer of US$25M depository made by a foreign investor (an Oil consultant/contractor) for an investment programme that has remained dormant for years now. I discovered that the account holder died without making a WILL on the depository.I have secured from the probate an ORDER OF MANDAMUS to locate any of deceased beneficiaries
I have made several enquiries to his embassy here in Nigeria to locate any of his Extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful to locate any member of his family. Now the management of the bank has issued a notice to provide the next of kin to claim the funds or they have the account frozen. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for years now.
This money cannot be approved to a local bank account holder, but can only be approved to a foreigner. If you will stand as next of kin to the fund, it will be shared 50%/50%. As this is a TWO-man business deal transaction.assuring you a 100% risk free. Your percentage will also be a source of up-liftment. You have absolutely nothing to LOSE in assisting me instead, you have so much to GAIN. Be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
I shall provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the transaction. I need your assistance and co-operation to this reality as I have done my Home-work and fine tune the best way to create you as the beneficiary of the fund. My position as the branch manager of the bank will be used to advance this deal.
I will like you to provide immediately your full Names and Address, Date of Birth, Occupation, Tel & Fax Numbers so that an Attorney will be able to prepare the necessary documents and affidavit which will put you in place as the next of kin. The Attorney will draft and carry out the notarization of the WILL and also obtain the necessary documents and letter of probate/administration in your favor for the transfer.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us sees this deal. I guarantee you that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law.
I will appreciate your early reply for commencement of business. Contact me for acknowledgment thru this e-mail"pet reke h@a ol.com" and whereby you are not interested; please indicate in your reply so that I can seek for the assistance of someone else.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, I expect that you will not take undue advantage of the trust I Will bestow in you. I await your urgent response.
Thanks with great regards.
Peter Eykeh
Reply me thru this e-mail "pet reke h@a ol.com"

Wed 17 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,
How did you come across my personal email address?
Thanks,
-Torva|ds

Thu 18 Mar 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds Tur!ng,

Thanks for your reply to my business proposal, I have sent you this business deal proposal, which is planed to be legitimately executed. What I need from you is to assist me in claiming the US$25,000,000.00 been deposited in our bank by late Engr. Gonenda Lee P. that lost his life on Monday, December 23, 2002 in the Ukrainian An-140 Aircraft Crash. I want us to secure this fund and use it for a better investment instead of the management of our bank declaring it to the war college for purchasing of ammunition that will be used for the destruction of lives and properties.

An attorney/Lawyer will be here to secure on your behalf every document to proof you a legitimate next of kin depositor. An affidavit of claim will be obtained on your name from the Federal High Court here, which will present you as a legal next of kin, after we register and file a WILL/TESTAMENT on your favor in the probate.

Remembers that you will help me to invest my share into a profitable business there in your Country. You are guaranteed 100% risk free involvement in this deal, as I will be guiding you on every step to be taken. All that I need from you is your maximum assistance both morally and otherwise, you are to act as instructed to do.

Now for this transaction to come true, send to me very clearly all of the requested information, such as your full Name and Address, Tel/Fax Numbers, the Bank name, Address, Swift/Sorting Code or Routing No. and Account No. of the bank for the smooth transfer of the fund.

For us to see a hitch free one, it goes thus:

(1) Confidentiality: this is highly needed thereby keeping sealed lips in every step taken you should not disclose this business to anybody until the money is confirmed in your account. I will be in your country with the original documents covering the money before the money get to your account, then we can be able to go into sharing of the money tentatively and you will introduce me to a lucrative business in your country were my share will be invested.

(2) Terms and conditions: for rendering these services, we have decided that 50% of the total sum will be given to you, while the remaining 50% will be for me.

(3) Constant communication: you should always get in touch with me to know the next step to be taken, to know the progress of the deal however.

(4) Co-operation: you should act accordingly thereby working like a team to achieve success in this deal.

My friend, I am giving you trust in this deal and promise that I will not disappoint you in any form, you should also trust me and act as instructed. I will want you to send to me very urgent the above-mentioned info. after reading this mail.

You have understand that this deal desires utmost confidentiality, I will appreciate your phone call as soon as you receive this mail. Pls feel free in contacting me on this telephone number +234 803 306 1104 for more oral clarification.

God bless you and waiting to hear from you, make sure that you send your next mail via this address only.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Peter Eykeh

Fri 19 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,
Can you tell me how and where you got my personal email address?
Regards,
-Torva|ds

Sat 20 Mar 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

Thank you very much, I told you that I got your contact while making research for a competent individual that can be able to handle a transaction of this magnitude.

Yours,

Peter Eykeh

(I get the opening format again)
Tue 23 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Hi Peter,
You had already sent that.

Thanks for the information. You have to understand that I am not familiar with matters like these, but it seems like a profitable proposal. I don't really believe in 100% risky free, but you seem like a careful person.

Can you explain in simple terms how you see the whole transaction going? And also just a bit about yourself personally? I'd like to get a feeling for who I'm talking to. I am 36 years old, I live in Marietta, Georgia, and I'm not married. I've worked for a local facilities company here for about 6 years.

Hope to hear back from you.
Best regards,
-Torva|ds

Tue 23 Mar 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

Thank you very much for a brief introduction of yourself, I actually want you also to consider this transaction a done deal because I will put everything on ground for us to succeed. All that I require from you is mutual understand and support for us to be able to succeed, I have given you an insight of my position here and will furnish you with copy of my identification in a subsequent mail.

Now I will like you to go ahead and provide to me all the info as requested in my previous mails so that I can proceed to finalize with the confidential attorney that will be handling the legal documentation of claim in your favor as a legitimate next of kin to the late depositor of the fund.

It will also interest you to know that your involvement shall be 100% risk-free guaranteed, pls feel free to call me on my number +2348O33O6IIO4 for more details. I will be looking forward to your immediate response and phone call.

Yours,

Peter Eykeh

Wed 24 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,
Thank you for your explanation and your reassurance. You seem very confident. An admirable quality.
I have already sent you my full name and address, but I want to be a little careful with my banking details. What would it be used for?
You can count on my confidentiality. I surely understand the implications for a man in your position if any of this would get out in the open. I will not tell anyone about you.
For now, take good care, and I'd love to see this progressing.
Bets regards,
-Torva|ds

Wed 24 Mar 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

How are you doing, pls understand that the attorney need the bank info to secure the fund release approval which will be submitted to the bank for the transfer to be advised.

Yours,

Peter

Thu 25 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Hi Peter,
Hope you're doing well over there.
For the transfer of the fund, I feel like it would be better to open an account especially for this purpose. Rather than having such an amount transferred into my regular checking account. What would you recommend? Would it be possible that you have an account for it?
I hope you understand my concerns.
Take care for now, talk to you soon.
Best regards,
-Torva|ds

Sat 27 Mar 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|d,

Pls understand that a local account is not workable because it will pose alot of risk to our deal.

Yours,

Peter

Mon 29 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Hi Peter,
Do you think the best way to go is that I open an account here and provide you with the details?
Please let me know what you think is best.
-Torva|ds

Mon 29 Mar 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

Thank you very much, it is right that you have an account set up there for this transaction.

Yours,

Peter

Wed 31 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,
I went by the bank yesterday after work, and they are opening up a new account for me. It should take 1 or 2 days maximum and they will tell me when I can come pick up my new bank card and paperwork.
I will let you know immediately when I receive it.
Thanks,
-Torva|ds

Thu 1 Apr 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

Thanks and looking forward to your mail with the info as soon as you have them.

Yours,

Peter

Sat 3 Apr 2010, I wrote:
Hi Peter,
How are you getting on over there? I got a notification from the bank that they had comleted the setup of my new account, and that they were ready for me t pick up my new card at the local branch office. My new account number is 710893963. You can pass it on to your lawyer.

I hope you're doing well. Over here everything is fine. Just very occupied with work, as we're getting everything ready for the trade show. It's always an important time in the year.

Best regards, talk to you soon,
-Torva|ds

Mon 5 Apr 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|d,

How are you doing? I am glad that you have been able to complete setting up of the new account, pls provide me with the full bank account data, which must include the bank name and address, account number and routing/swift code.

It is public holiday here, I will pass on the full acount data to the attorney as soon as you have provided them.

Yours,

Peter

Wed 7 Apr 2010, I wrote:
Hi Peter,

How have you been doing? Hope you have a nice easter.
Personally, I enjoyed the extra day of to get my bike out and cycle down the river.

The routing number is 026009593. The branch is Bank of America, Marietta branch, Georgia.

Hope to hear back from you soon.
Best,
-Torva|ds

Thu 8 Apr 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

Thank you for providing the rest of the bank data, now that attorney request that you should clearly provide your full names and residential details and also the banking details as to be used in the documentation to avoid any mistake.

I will be looking forward to hear back from you as soon as possible with all the info requested.

Yours,

Peter Eykeh

Thu 8 Apr 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,
Your lawyer should use the bank account that I have set up for this and that I have you to information of. What does he need my home address for?
I'm flying to Las Vegas tomorrow for a trade show. I will be back on the 19th, but I will have the opportunity to check my email from time to time while I'm there.
Hope everything is going well for you. Take good care, and will talk to you soon.
Best regards,
-Torva|ds

(All my baits have a 3 week gap here. I was on safari.)

Wed 28 Apr 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,
Sorry for the long silence. I am not in Las Vegas anymore. After the trade show I had to fly to Hamburg, Germany to visit a customer. I was stuck there for a while because most of the air traffic was disturbed, but it now looks like I get to fly back home by the end of this week.
As soon as I get back I will get back to you.
Thank you for bearing with me.
Best regards,
-Torva|ds

Wed 12 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,
How are you doing? Hope everything is going well for you. I finally made it back home, altho I had quite some trouble with continental airlines. Right now I'm in the process of reclaiming from them for a ticket I ended up paying twice. It was quite a mess.
Anyway, please get back to me soon with an update.
Best regards,
-Torva|ds

Thu 13 May 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

You are welcome back, I wish to let you know that we are still in same situation, I need you to let me know what to do now because we have to move ahead.

Yours,

Peter Eykeh

Thu 13 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your reply. It is indeed god to be back home after more than 3 weeks.
As for moving forward, I would guess that at this point you forward my personal information and my bank information to your attorney, if you haven't done so already.

Best wishes,
-Torva|ds

Thu 13 May 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|d,

I have today forwarded it all to the attorney and will get back to you with update as soon as there is any news from the attorney concerning the documentation.

Yours,

Peter

Mon 17 May 2010, I wrote:
Thank you, Peter.
Hope you had a nice weekend.
Talk to you soon.
-Torva|ds

Mon 17 May 2010, Peter wrote:
Ok Sir.

Wed 19 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,
Did you hear back from the attorney yet?
Please keep me updated.
Best regards,
-Torva|ds

Thu 20 May 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

Yes, the attorney told me that everything is moving on fine but the delay is because I am trying to raise some funds t

Thu 20 May 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

I am doing all the best to raise money to enable the attorney to finalize the documentations, I need your financial support now.

Yours,

Peter Eykeh

Mon 24 May 2010, I wrote:
Hi Peter,

What is the problem?
I thought that you had all the documentation covered.
Have you worked it out with the lawyer?

Please let me know about any developments.
-Torva|ds

Tue 25 May 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

Yes, I already had it worked out with the lawyer but that is not enough to guarantee your maximum co-operation, I requested for your constant communication via phone for us to discuss the better way ahead because this transaction is not some kind of internet hoax.

Call me for more discussion on my number +234 8O33O6IIO4.

Yours,

Peter Eykeh

Tue 25 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your message.

I'm not sure what you're saying..
In my opinion, you have no reason at all to doubt my cooperation, as I have always been working with you so far, and been totally open with you, as I would expect the same from you. If your lawyer needs more guarantee from me for my cooperation, then I have no problem providing him anything he asks for, but I still don't understand what the reason for that would be.

I tried to call you this morning, but you didn't answer. Is that phone number your office line, or your mobile? I will try again later today.

Please ask the lawyer what his problem is and how it would be solved for him.
Best regards for now, hope to hear from you soon.
-Torva|ds

Tue 25 May 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

The phone line is always with me, I told you that it is my personal phone line. I will be looking forward to your call.

Yours,

Peter Eykeh
Tel: +234 8O33O6IIO4

Got that one 3x.

Wed 26 May 2010, I wrote:
Hi Peter,
I will try again after work. From here I just get a ringing signal forever.
Have you talked to your attorney any more?
Please let me know how it goes. I will talk to you later,
Best,
-Torva|ds

Wed 26 May 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

Thank you very much, I will be looking forward to your phone call as you said, I have spoken with the attorney and everything is in good shape.

Yours,

Peter Eykeh
+234 8O33O6IIO4

Tue 1 Jun 2010, I wrote:
Hi Peter,
I could not get through to you yesterday afternoon. I will try again after work, but most of the time I just hear ringing signal and then nothing.
Please keep me updated on any news from your attorney.
Regards,
-Torva|ds

Tue 1 Jun 2010, Peter wrote:
Dear Torva|ds,

I saw your calls but when I try to pick it up the line disconnects, I will be waiting for your call today.

Yours,

Peter

Mon 7 Jun 2010, I wrote:
Peter, I have tried to call you a number of times.
Most of the time I hear ringing signal forever, and sometimes I just hear nothing.
I have no Idea what the problem is.
Please let me know if there is any update. I just keep trying, but I'm afraid its a technical issue.
Best,
-Torva|ds

I talked to him twice but I didn't feel like continuing the whole bait by phone. Let it fizzle out. I don't think I ever got him really hooked. He didn't seem very eager. Hope he didn't have better and more promising maga than me.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about not being very eager, it seems to me that the lad didn't know what to do next most of the time. It looks like he got hold of two initial scripts, but no instructions about what the next steps might be. I laughed when he wrote:

Quote:
I need you to let me know what to do now

What was he like on the phone?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
I laughed when he wrote:
Quote:
I need you to let me know what to do now

..and I had to tell him to forward my information to his attorney. It looks like he forgot the story. (And now that I think of it, maybe he even lost my email address..)

Branwen wrote:
What was he like on the phone?
This is a somewhat awkward recording of him and me.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
CookieMonster
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awkward? He doesn't even sound like he knows wtf is going on.

I love the start, he's like me when I have no idea who I am talking to but they act like I should know them.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that was a surprise - he was very verbose in speech, for someone who wrote so little in emails.

Not that he appeared to be moving forwards any. 'I am a bank manager .... I am a bank manager .... I am a bank manager.'

Quote:
You will be calling much, making much of the calls, because you will be put forward as the next-of-kin

What do you need? Do I need to sign an agreement?
It is not necessary.

Have you had any news? Has your attorney contacted you back already?
No.

You have to let me know what to do.
All you have to do is, by this time tomorrow, give me a call.

He didn't even say much about the cost.

Quote:
You have to spend money, I tell you the truth, you have to spend money.
I don't have a lot of money.
Not a lot. It's not a lot.

One could imagine that he is trying to reel you in slowly ... but I think that it's more like CookieMonster says ... he doesn't actually know what the next part of his story should be!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic