SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"YOU CAN BE DANGERIOUS"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Mal Reynolds bait with a surprise ending; apparently the Lads weren’t ready for a mark who was willing to travel.

The Scammers
Honourable of the Federal Government of Nigeria Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel; in italics
Barrister ; in bold

The Baiter
, retired US Marine Corps officer

My comments underlined.

Salutations and sign-offs are not included.

======================================================================
12 October 2008
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,
FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION PANEL
Contract Payment, Costing, Investigation & Approval
Tel: + 234 7025680265
Email: xxxxxxx
Attention: Sir,
I have gone through your payment file as directed by the Presidency/HoldingBank, and seen that it is 100% impossible for your money to be released due to some irregularities detected in your file. During our investigation, we found out that you have spent so much in trying to realize your payment, which did not even reflect in your file, but I have an offer, which will at least help you recover your financial stand loses. This offer is an amount from FederalGovernment left over. It is a total sumof US$65,000,000.00 (Sixty-five MillionUnited States Dollars), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50% - 50%. This amount is not from your payment or have any thing related to your payment rather it is a left over from the amount used in paying local contractors and it is directly under my custody. I am offering you this because I have seen that your payment file has been cancelled due to the anomalies associated with it and revocation of the Central Bank of Nigeria's foreign exchange deal The only things needed for this $65 Million to be transferred to your account under 48 hours are as follow:
-1. A bank account co-ordinates where the money will be transferred into.
2. Your full names and contact address which will be use to Sworn Affidavit of Ownership of funds at the Federal High Court of Justice.
3. Your identification either international passport or driving license for formality.
For your information, this is not a contract payment. Therefore there will be no bureaucracy or misfortune. Please note that if you are willing to make this deal with me, you should contact me immediately on the above telephone and email furnishing me with your account co-ordinates. Also be informed that this transaction will take us just 48 hours to be accomplished. If you wish for me to furnish the account co-ordinates where the money is presently lodged for verification, I will do so to clear any doubts or fears from your past experience.

You're gorram right I want reassurance! I'm over $13000 out, fed up to the back teeth with delay after delay, and just about ready to throw my hand in.
22 October 2008
Thanks for your email and readiness to get the payment received. I assure you that you will be paid as we the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has made the provision to pay every outstanding payments. You are hereby advised to send your valuable informations as regards the payment. You are among the people to be paid this last quater of this year but as fast as you present your information so your payment will be approved. I await your informations.
23 October 2008
Further to my email yesterday your details are required for obtaining legal documents from ABUJA over getting the approvals on your name to enable the payment approve and paid before this last quarter of this year.
Once you have the information, do I have your personal guarantee that there will be no more delays in payment?
This is interesting… a set-up for a sting in Nigeria, or just something to make him seem serious?
25 October 2008
Am in receipt of your mail,you are required to come to Nigeria to sign some relevant document in FEDERAL HIGH COURT ABUJA for legal signing and also CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA to endourse the release order for payment. Also come along with your account details for the transfer.
You didn't answer my question. Can you guarantee that there will be no further delays over this matter?
27 October 2008
Am in receipt of your mail and the question therein,there wount be any more delay provided you meet the bank requirements such as your bank details confirmation. The bank meeting with your travelling determines the relationship between you and the bank. This requirements are urgently needed to enable us secure the approvals also send me your telephone number. My number remains 234 8O335 46O83.
The reference to recovering expenses relates to an email that was lost.
Since you insist...
1. A bank account co-ordinates where the money will be transferred into.
National Bank of Australia; account number G 937 641 424 MPR; account name Mr M4lc0lm P R3yn0lds
2. Your full names and contact address which will be use to Sworn Affidavit of Ownership of funds at the Federal High Court of Justice.
M4lc0lm P4ul R3yn0lds, of 2/44 Stu4rt Drive, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia.
3. Your identification either international passport or driving license for formality.
Can't help with either - my passport is a privileged document under State Department regulations, and I don't have a driver's license.
I asked a question about recovering expenses for my flight to Nigeria and I expect an answer.
28 October 2008
Further to my reply to your mail yesterday,your information has been forwarded to FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE(FMF) to approve the payment of $65 million on this details(your details).
You are to come to sign some relevant document for approval in the FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE ABUJA and CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA LAGOS. you can also come with a lawyer that will assist you in signing the legal part of the document but the lawyer must register himself with the CBN as an accredited lawyer which will make him does the signing.
Alternatively,we 'll get you CBN accreditted lawyer here to sign on your behalfbut must need a letter of authority from you.
If any of this is done fast`and affidavit from FEDERAL HIGH COURT which have to be forward copy of the affidavit to the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE and CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA approving your payment ready.
These are the proccedure which is has to undergo that is why am asking you to send your detail fast. Reply urgently to know the way forward also send your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication,bank will need it also for confirmation
Why do I need a lawyer and what does the Federal High Court have to do with this?
I'm seeing about getting a visa, though it may take a few days plus there are immunizations to consider.
28 October 2008
Am in receipt of your mail and question therein,in the FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF ABUJA is where you will obtain Affidavit that declares you the beneficiary of the fund as i ststed on my mail sent few minute ago that the FHC will copy the FMF and CBN to effect the payment to you. Though it will cost alot of money to swear the affidavit on your favor as the beneficiary of the fund but i will know how to overcome it, when you come you see. Hope i have answered your questions but in anything you do not understand endouvour to ask question.
29 October 2008
Since my last mail to you i have not heard from you please endouvour to reply to know the way forward.
I missed this one before - I'm still puzzled though. Couldn't these affidavits just be sworn before a notary public? Surely the Supreme Court has more important things to do!
30 October 2008
Am in receipt of your mail and the question therein,the affidavit cannot be sworn before notary public because everything has to be Authentic and genuely done to avoid problem. Are you coming or geting a lawyer that will sign on your behalf.
Maybe we're talking at cross purposes here. What I call a "notary public" is, I think, called a Justice of the Peace in other parts of the English-speaking world. Such people are authorised to witness affidavits and declarations. I don't understand what would be non-authentic about an affidavit witnessed by such a one.
And yes, I intend to come, and if I'm doing that, will the lawyer still be needed? You aren't making things too clear!
Give me an example of this "letter of authority" as I'll need a template to work from. As I've sent you my details, getting that gorram affidavit should be easy enough.
As for a phone number - it should be on file that I don't have one because of injuries caused by a roadside IED in Fallujah.
01 November 2008
I did'nt open this mail thinking its thesame thing with one you sent the same day. I have gotten a lawyer that is capable to handle this legal document well,why i said so is that he is under Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) his name is BARRISTER M1KE AND3RS0N Address:No 20 NNPC PIPELINE FAGBA IJU LAGOS. +234 8O27546823. Email: [--snip--]
You can contact him for assisting you in signing the legal document in the court and the Bank. Below is the Letter Of Authority. .
LETTER OF AUTHORITY.
I mr M4lc0lm P4ul R3yn0lds hereby authorize BARRISTER M1K3 4ND3RS0N of No 20 nnpc pipeline iju fagba lagos to sign every legal document in FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA etc in respect of my fund $65 million dollars only to be remitted into my bank account M4lc0lm P4ul R3yn0lds National Bank of Australia; account number G 937 641 424 MPR
Date.............................
sign.....................

02 November 2008
Thanks for your mail of courage on making this deal success,if that's your opinion then it left for lawyer to decided. If you can come down to witness the payment it will be nice but you will still need the help of a lawyer to assist you. Hope we wount delay ourselves anymore for this last quarter of the year is nearby. Always make call to me..
Exactly what legal documents do I need to get and, again, who do I need some hotshot for simple notarizing? I still don't understand that bit.
03 November 2008
I received your mail and the question therein. Firstly, the legal document you need is an affidavit from the Court of justice declaring you the rightful beneficiary of the $65 million before the payment will be made by the CBN Bank after which the FMF has approved your payment,in this country approvals can be gotten easily when you see the people in concern. You will have an Attorney to assist you while getting the affidavit. Please make me clear your questions by explaining exactly your questions.
If I need a lawyer that much, then I'll take your advice on board. I will need some other information. [1] How long will the business take to complete?
[2] Can you identify appropriate accommodation for me? Thank you.
04 November 2008
Thanks for your mail and the questions well noted, sorry for the late responds due to some circumstances behond my control in my department. The transaction will take atleast 7days only,base on your responds to requirements/documents needed to be done for the payment or approval. You will have to lodge in any of this Hotels names are :SHARATON HOTEL,AIRPORT HOTEL,EKO MEIRIDEAN HOTEL,HILTON HOTEL.
I contacted the lawyer he is requesting for $3500 as consultation fee for handling the job. When coming down you bring along the lawyer fee to start the job.

I am told that I need your assistance in securing necessary documentation - see the text of my letter of authorization below. The relevant bank official has been copied on this message if further information is needed.
LETTER OF AUTHORITY.
I mr M4lc0lm P4ul R3yn0lds hereby authorize BARRISTER M1K3 4ND3RS0N of No 20 nnpc pipeline iju fagba lagos to sign every legal document in FEDERAL HIGH COURT AND CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA etc in respect of my fund $65 million dollars only to be remitted into my bank account M4lc0lm P4ul R3yn0lds National Bank of Australia; account number G 937 641 424 MPR Date: 07 November 2008 sign: M4lc0lm P4ul R3yn0lds
08 November 2008
� THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL WELL RECEIVED,YES MR BUCH1 TOLD ME ABOUT ASSISTING YOU IN LEGAL SIGNINGS,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE ATTORNEY FEE OF $3,500 BUT INITIAL PAYMENT SHOULD BE $1,500 AFTER THE WORK SUCCESSFULLY DONE YOU CAN SEND THE BALANCE,REASON WHY I NEED YOU TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER BECAUSE THE SLIP WHICH YOU WILL USE IN SENDING THE MONEY WILL BE ATTACHED IN YOUR FILE AS THE PERSON (FOREIGNER) AM ASSISTING.
� YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY VIA MY SECRETARY:MR 3K3N3 F3LIX NN4NY3LU NO:20 NNPC PIPELINE FAGBA IJU LAGOS AND SEND ME THE INFORMATIONS FOR US TO PROCCEED
Slow down a minute there pardner! You're getting ahead of things. I have some questions and I want some clear answers, you got that?
Firstly, I want to know exactly what you're supposed to do on my behalf.
Secondly, I want to know how long that will take.
Thirdly, I want to know what other expenses, if any, are involved.
09 November 2008
� THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL, WELL RECEIVED AND THE QUESTIONS DULY NOTED. I APPOLOGIZED ITS ALL BECAUSE OF MY SCHEDULE THIS YEAR WITH MY CLIENTS TO BE COMPLETED, ANYBODY WHO IS NO SERIOUS WILL BE LEFT BEHIND FOR SERIOUS ONCE..
� ACCORDING TO MR BUCH1 J0HN,I WILL HAVE TO GET AN AFFIDAVIT OF ON YOUR BEHALF AT FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE ABUJA OVER YOUR FUNDS $65 MILLION DOLLARS(SIXTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY) TO BE LEGALLY PAID INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA. � THIS WILL TAKE ME TWO (2) DAYS TO ACOMPLISH BECAUSE I HAVE TO TRAVELL TO ABUJA FOR THE AFFIDAVIT DOCUMENTS.
� THEIR WILL BE A STAMP DUTY FEE TO BE PAID IN THE COURT ON THE AFFIDAVIT, THAT MAY COST ATLEAST $500.
� HOPE I HAVE MET TO YOUR QUESTION IF THERE IS ANY MORE TO BE DONE FOR YOU ENDOUVOUR TO INFORM ME.
� I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONDS,

You'll receive your fees from me when I reach Nigeria. I've paid over enough money already to people who promised me action and did nothing. I would like to know why you're receiving $3500 for a single affidavit though; it's a lot for one document. Oh, and that is a serious question, in case you were wondering.
My travel plans are not finalized at this stage - I would appreciate knowing if either of you gentlemen would be able to provide some on-the-ground assistance to a visitor.
11 November 2008
I received your email to the lawyer with missed feelings and he forwarded the email to me also with suprise message from him.
why must you write such email to the lawyer after telling you that this lawyer is under (Senior Advocate of Nigeria). These lawyers are lawyers that fights against the Government,thats the reason i contacted in this transaction no matter the amount because any office he enters over approval of documents there is always proper attention. To worsing everything you mentioned that alot of Nigerias has collected money from you which he called me and asked me what you mean about that i could not explain to him to avoid putting salt on injury.
Please Mr Malcolm i do not want you to put me in shame before this lawyer over $3,500,his initial Bill to take the legal work over this transaction because of the money involve was $6,500 before narrating to him that it's a supply you made to the Federal Government which you are to be paid and you are required to get neccessary approval before the payment can be made,he's not aware of other payment yet unpaid or realised. If you do not have money i believe now i can raise the $3,500 for the since the stamp duty fee is $500 dollars as the lawyer said in your email to me.
Now needless for you to come, all you need to do is to monitor the payment in your bank and to know when the fund will hit your account. I will contact him now to meet up with him tommorow morning for the payment.
I was bussy all this while that is why i do not write/reply your mail on time.
Please youe telephone number is needed once again.

Now it's my turn to be confused! I've never heard of any lawyer that "fights against the Govenment" except for someone like Erin Brockovich. Are you trying to paint this mouthpiece as some activist? The detail about the money I've paid already is a fact! Why should I play softball here?
You know that I've been run ragged trying to get this business settled and if I want to make it clear, that's the way things are.
I am not a poor man – I am a very angry man who does not want to be boondoggled still further. Don't patronise me. As it stands, I am still going to come over there to personally monitor events.
And I don't have a phone number to give you, as you should know from this detail I told you a fortnight ago: "As for a phone number – it should be on file that I don't have one because of injuries caused by a roadside IED in Fallujah".
12 November 2008
YOUR MAIL TO MR BUCH1 WAS RECEIVED BY ME WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO MEAN ON YOUR MAIL,I RECEIVED�YOUR �MAIL OF YESTERDAY AND MESSAGE WELL NOTED AS REGARD OF MY CHARGES.
DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE SPEND ALOT OF MONEY IN TRYING TO RECEIVE THIS FUND? OR CAN YOU EXPLAIN MORE TO ME. � I WILL BE EXPECTING YOU TO COME DOWN MR BUCH1 SAID HE WILL BE PAYING MY CHARGES I REQUESTED FOR THE LETTER OF AUTHORITY TO BE TYPED IN YOUR LETTER HEADED PAPER�WITH SIGNATURE AND ALSO SEND AT LEAST $700 WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE SLIP TO ME,REASON TO ATTACH TO THE DOCUMENT TO PROVE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SENT FOR THE SIGNINGS,BUT SINCE YOU WILL BE COMING DOWN NOT NEEDED OR VALID,HOPE MR BUCH1 TOLD YOU ABOUT IT.
HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

Yes, I have spent a lot of money getting nowhere with the CBN. I was ready to toss my hand in out of sheer frustration.
I can probably get the info about who got paid, if it's any of your business. I'm working on the things I'll need help with and it'll be with you soon.
13 November 2008
Am in receipt of your mail of today and previous mail to me forwarded by the lawyer, My friend i read your feelings but right now my wife has seriousely warned me over dealing with you for not be able to provide either passport details for identification nor telephone number for reaching you to know who you are before handing a transaction into your care you can be dangerious,i don't want to loose my job and am withdrawing every contacts i made through you soonest with the help of the lawyer. Am sorry we cannot be partners again please do not contact me again ok?.
So you allowed your wife to read your business emails and you allow her to dictate your business dealings as well. That's a breach of privacy and an admission of weakness. Nigerian banking seems to be run by nancy-boys, idiots and incompetents, and you've done nothing to change that view.
I only hope that Mr Gomer shows a little more backbone and brains than you do.
As J0hn Buchi has told me (in effect) that he's pussy-whipped and unfit for his job, this business is over and your services no longer required.
Good day to you.
I hoped that a Gomer reference might get a reaction, but it wasn’t to be.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic