SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

what is it? II

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey-Hey,

new here, greetings to everybody.
Got this today:

from Miss Cassandra Peters <[email protected]>
to
date 11 July 2010 02:17
subject GIFP CONFERENCE INVITATION
mailed-by ioc.fiocruz.br
hide details 02:17 (8 hours ago)

Dear friend,

On behalf of the Global Institute For Peace (GIFP), I Miss Cassandra Peters, a
member of the Global Institute For Peace, invite you to participate in the Second
Annual International Global combine Conference on Racism and Human Trafficking,
which the Global Institute For Peace (GIFP) is excited to be hosting in August 23rd
– 27th 2010, Venue; NYC Central Hall (New York City - U.S.A), and from August 30th
– 3rd September 2010 at The New Paramount Hotel (Dakar Senegal West Africa).

Cloverton's hotels and suite (NYC USA) and The New Paramount Hotel (Dakar Senegal)
are the recommended hotel designated to accommodate all participants for this unique
and prestigious Global Conference.

The Workshop welcomes paper presentation from any interested participants.

Participants will enjoy shows and tours in the host countries. Also awards we be
giving out to best Ten candidates.

For registration form and other details, write an acceptance letter to be part of
this event and send directly to Mrs. Victoria Colton (Conference Organizing
Secretary) E-mail: [email protected]

Note: you will be provided with air tickets, visa, and accommodation for the period
of stay in the United States.

I encourage you to share this invitation with anyone you believe would be interested
in attending the conference.

Register Now!

Miss Cassandra Peters

[email protected]

Global Institute for Peace (GIFP)

New York City (U.S.A)

Not sure what is this and what they want (ok - money... ), but you might already have experience... is it worh to start to play ?

Best

Angel

"I thought that your a human begin i don't know that your a beast and a fool. Never ever try and reply me again if you do the fire of heaven will visit you and your basterd family fool" Miss Jenny Jones
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't think it's worth baiting because it's entirely centered around an "event" which will eventually pass, so you really haven't anything to bait around unless you can distract the lad from his original and uncommonly articulate initial format letter and take your correspondence in a totally new direction.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s a conference scam

Real conferences won’t share invitations with everyone

Of course you need to pay in advance for the registration

Tell him that you will pay when you arrive at the venue. All conferences will accept paying the registration fees in site

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it is a conference scam

Usually there will be a bogus website which you could get shut down
also good for getting a piggy ........ Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ As Vampiremerchant said, there could be a website for this scam, and there will be some bank accounts to report. If you do get a link to a working website, and you don't know how to kill a fake website, then send a PM to Nigel Tuffnel, he will take care of it.

And welcome to eater! Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

okay i made a mistake not modifying the names - cause then they can be googled, right?
So here we go...

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:58 am
Thanks

Sent her (?) this with some photos of Angelina Jolie... we'll se if it works...

From: Ms. Angelina L3v0ndor3 - PWSC, Center of Human Trafficking, UAE, Dubai
Attn. Mrs. Victoria C01t0n (Conference Organizing Secretary)

Dear Mrs. C01t0n,

this is Angelina Levondore, peace and humanitarian activist from UAE.
I have received invitation from Miss Cassandra Peters for Second
Annual International Global combine Conference on Racism and Human Trafficking on behalf of the Global Institute For Peace (GIFP).

I would be interested to participate on the conference as human trafficking in the former Soviet Union States (CIS) is one of my field of interests. Will you have an independent workshop on this special topic?

I would like to ask you to kindly confirm the details and also would like to know what my application letter should contain.
Will you need recommendations for me?
Will i need to cover any fees for the participation (It is not a problem, just would like to know.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Ms. Angelina L3v0ndor3
PWSC
Activist

"I thought that your a human begin i don't know that your a beast and a fool. Never ever try and reply me again if you do the fire of heaven will visit you and your basterd family fool" Miss Jenny Jones
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is better to modify names by slightly changing them, rather than leeting them. For example, you could, in your posts, change your character's name to Angela Leonora.

You could leave the lad's names googleable (maybe a real potential victim will find them that way, and realise it is a scam), or you could change them too (Victoria Cotton? Violet Carlton?) - or just omit them altogether (Attention Lad; Dear Mrs Lad).

Or you could post in Help, Hints and Tips, which is behind a log-in, and not googleable. Threads can be moved there if required - just PM a mod with your request.

Anyway: it looks like a good reply of yours. You will probably just receive the lad's next script in response. Well worth continuing with because, as said above, you can cause some damage to the scammer by putting out of action both his fake website and his or his friend's bank account!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
AngelL
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally i got the webpage out of them (and im more than welcome to participate) - but for me it is not working. Probably they will come up with some bullshit like it is under construction or whateva.
I leave it cause now it's boring... maybe come back to them in 2 weeks
if u wanna play use their addresses below to confirm your participation Smile

Mail:
from Gifp Conference Secretariat <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date 13 July 2010 00:36
subject PLEASE SEND YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT DETAILS FOR REGISTRATION
hide details 00:36 (5 hours ago)
- Hide quoted text -
Dear Sir/Madam,
We welcome you to participate in the forth coming Second Annual International Combine conference. Which is announce to be held from August 23rd – 27th 2010 at NYC Central Hall New York City (U.S.A), and from August 30th – 3rd September 2010 at The New Paramount Hotel Dakar Senegal West Africa. Nice choosin 'of locations bro
This can be your opportunity to participate in one of these International conferences. The theme of the forth coming second Annual International Combine Conference is to equip participants with the strategies and policies to fight against Racism and Human Trafficking. This events are being Organized and sponsored by Global Institute For Peace (GIFP) in collaboration with other benevolent organization, both governmental and none governmental organizations here in the United States of America.
· Any group representing a country or organization should not be less than two (2) or more than five (5) persons to participate together as a group to represent their Country or organization in the forth coming events and none of them should be less than eighteen (1Cool years of age and delegates must participate in both Conferences. There are translators at the conference venue to translate for those who don’t speak English.

Note: It is not necessary that one must belong to an organization to be eligible to attend this event, - sure not, its enough if you send the WU he or she can also participate as an individual if he or she is not capable to form a group to represent a Country or organization, all registered delegate are to attend the both conference for they are of two different topics which is Racism and Benefit of Human Right.
Secondly, delegates will only be responsible for their own hotel booking in Dakar Senegal Africa where the second phase of the event will be held, which is to prove that delegates will attend the both phases of the conference and will not remain here in the United states after the first phase of the conference, delegate that has valid visa to the United States, still needs to be registered for the conference purpose.

For more details, you can also visit our website: www.gifp.en-action.org I encourage you to share the above website with anyone you believe would be interested in attending the conference.
· All Interested participant for the forth coming Second Annual International Combine Conference should fill their details on the below form as requested by the GIFP Secretariat and send the form and presentation ASAP to the conference registration desk via:

· Email: [email protected]

Names as in passport:

Passport Number:

Date of Birth:

Place of Birth:

Country of Residence/States:

Poster Address/Country Dealing Code:

Tel/Fax:

Occupation/Marital Status:

Organization name:

Who invited you to this conference:

Describe your experience with other events in which you have participated:You are to fill this form carefully and send it to the conference registrar.
For any question or inquiring about the forth coming conference you can also call the below number
Tel: +1-516-303-0024

All registered participants are entitled to air round trip tickets, accommodation which will be provided during their stay in the United States of America, and also note: All participants will be provided with all documents for this event one week after they have been registered for the workshop.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Victoria Colton
(GIFP Secretariat)
Global Institute For Peace(GIFP)
New York City (USA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic