SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dear Daddy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently I have an Illegitimate child in Ghana Cool

Quote:
Hello Dear Daddy,

How are you doing today, hope the lord is doing great things in your life at the moment over there? We thank him for his blessings amen. I know it will be difficult for you to understand what I am saying here but please do read carefully and understand my points as well. Before the death of my father he deposited these boxes as a family valuable with the security company and inside the family valuable it is funds and gold that my dad kept inside for his foreign transaction because some time when they transfer funds they are always having problems so when he want to do any transaction he pay directly by sending a box of money to his business partners as a consignment but this funds and gold was deposited by him inside the consignment boxes with the security company because of his family and his business as well.

Unfortunately he died just like that along side with my mother, my sister and my elder brother who was supposed to be the next of Kin and now that they are all dead I am the only one who can seek a humanitarian help from some one whom I can call my mother my father and my family. Getting to the security they asked me to go look for a beneficiary out side Africa who can stand and receive my consignment boxes after getting the change of ownership and power of attorney for him and relocate me a new life in his her country for a better life for me. The Change of ownership is going to be prepared and change from my late father’s name to your name as the new beneficiary/owner depositor of the two consignment boxes and I the only surviving child will give you the power of attorney to receive the consignments in your country and relocate me a new life.It is a legal act which will be carried out by an anttorney/lawyer who is legal practiced so as to get all the documents from the high court of Justice here in Accra Ghana as it the High Court of Justice that can Issue legal documents like this to whom wants it.As soon as the change of ownership and Power of Attorney is made the security company will release the two consignment boxes and have them sent to you in your country and after you receive them you will give me an invitation to come over and start my education while you invest in a good and nice business for me.I am going to give you 40% of the total funds.30kgs of the gold and 20% of the total income of the business you are going to invest my own part of the gold and money for me while I continue my education in your country as soon as you receive the consignment boxes.

No one knows about the content of the consignments apart from my self and you whom I telling this and even the barrister who is going to get the change of ownership and power of attorney nor the security company does not know the content of the consignment as well. This secret is between me and you and no one else as well. Please I am begging you to please stand for me and let me live my normal life again in life and I want you to know that I am the only one who is here and in this I really need to come to my normal life that I was leaving when my late parents were still alive. I am begging you in the name of God almighty to come and help me out I will be the most happiest man on earth if only you will be able to come to Ghana and do everything and as soon as the company release the consignment we will go deposit the funds in the bank and from there you will transfer the funds to any place that will be best for us. But if you can not come after the change of ownership and power of attorney is made available the security company will release it and send it to you in your country. try and understand this please I beg of you in the name of God to please help me out.

I will wait to hear from you and may the almighty God I serve grant you your heart desire and bless you abundantly in everything you put your hand amen.

I'm Having so much fun with all this 419 stuff Razz
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think were all getting those at the minute I think they believe it will make people either think there a child or someones de-educated them.

heres one you can all play with
Quote:
Delivered-To: BAIT [email protected]
Received: by 10.216.72.133 with SMTP id t5cs89140wed;
Sun, 4 Jul 2010 23:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.126.3 with SMTP id y3mr2653026wac.91.1278312237759;
Sun, 04 Jul 2010 23:43:57 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from rediffmail.com (f6mail-144-200.rediffmail.com [119.252.144.200])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id f2si7538977wam.85.2010.07.04.23.43.55;
Sun, 04 Jul 2010 23:43:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 119.252.144.200 as permitted sender) client-ip=119.252.144.200;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 119.252.144.200 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 7281 invoked by uid 510); 5 Jul 2010 02:08:21 -0000
Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=redf; d=rediffmail.com;
b=kS0J7iTs2qoTQlbEjAtb9EfDuJOUKlQFBXF0Pile77sxoe/+pxppKIBUE2Pfe+tGQ6LWGC3KeHI3bszT3aAYzGoxUGJSbVSIlrpy2TXmAoUceqRqSvvQMgs/VD2Nr2Ne95pFyXYaSZOAS0SQbcNS46Vd17IvQv/ElVZx9ZPPRB8= ;
X-CTCH-Spam: Suspect
X-CTCH-VOD: Unknown
X-CTCH-Flags: : 64
X-CTCH-RefID: str=0001.0A150205.4C313EA1.00A5,ss=2,pt=113350,fgs=64
Date: 5 Jul 2010 02:08:20 -0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
To: <[email protected]>
Received: from unknown 41.190.88.250 by rediffmail.com via HTTP; 05 Jul 2010 02:08:20 -0000
Subject: =?utf-8?B?SSBhbSBiZWdnaW5nIHlvdSBpbiB0aGUgbmFtZSBvZiBHb2QhISE=?=
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="=_07b5e4c92cf4605a07b17845badca085"

--=_07b5e4c92cf4605a07b17845badca085
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"

Dear Daddy and Mummy,

I am begging you in the name of God, to please pardon me for asking help from you, because I know you will be surprise for my mail to you, Daddy and Mummy I come across your details through my search for foster parent in the internet.

I am Alfred Weah, I am 16years of age from Liberia, but presently I live in Refugee camp in Republic of Ghana, I came to Ghana when I was 4years with aid of united Nation Peace keeping force, and I was hand over to Rev Father .Paul Martins, in St.luke Catholic church in Accra- Ghana, who has been my father in Christ and father in my up bringing, I lost my parent 14years ago during the war in Liberia, so my only relation is Rev Father .Paul Martins, a Canada priest that nationalized in Republic of Ghana.

Daddy and Mummy, good people happen to died so quick, my father in the lord, died on the 14 th Feb.2010, being valentine day, it was a very sad day in my life, but as a man servant to him, and son to him, I was called last month by the united nation humanitarian body that Rev .Father Paul Martins willed his saving to me, it happen like a miracle to me because I am not aware of it at all, which he has been saving for years now with this body.

My problem now, the United Nation Humanitarian body needs me to present some one to them as my guidance before they can release my inheritance, since I am too young to handle such inheritance, Daddy and Mummy, I am afraid to say I can only trust foreigners for this inheritance because of the way my late Rev.Father Martins have brought me up.

Daddy and Mummy, all I am asking from you people is adoption, so that I can appoint you people as my guidance/administrator to the United Nation Humanitarian body for the release of my inheritance.

I wait for caring response.

God bless you.

Alfred Weah
--=_07b5e4c92cf4605a07b17845badca085
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8"

<br />
<br />
Dear Daddy and Mummy,<br />
<br />
<br />
I am begging you in the name of God, to please pardon me for asking help fr=
om you, because I know you will be surprise for my mail to you, Daddy and M=
ummy I come across your details through my search for foster parent in the =
internet.<br />
<br />
<br />
I am Alfred Weah, I am 16years of age from Liberia, but presently I live i=
n Refugee camp in Republic of Ghana, I came to Ghana when I was 4years with=
aid of united Nation Peace keeping force, and I was hand over to Rev Fathe=
r .Paul Martins, in St.luke Catholic church in Accra- Ghana, who has been m=
y father in Christ and father in my up bringing, I lost my parent 14years a=
go during the war in Liberia, so my only relation is Rev Father .Paul Marti=
ns, a Canada priest that nationalized in Republic of Ghana.<br />
<br />
<br />
Daddy and Mummy, good people happen to died so quick, my father in the lord=
, died on the 14 th Feb.2010, being valentine day, it was a very sad day in=
my life, but as a man servant to him, and son to him, I was called last mo=
nth by the united nation humanitarian body that Rev .Father Paul Martins =
willed his saving to me, it happen like a miracle to me because I am not a=
ware of it at all, which he has been saving for years now with this body.<b=
r />
<br />
<br />
My problem now, the United Nation Humanitarian body needs me to present som=
e one to them as my guidance before they can release my inheritance, since =
I am too young to handle such inheritance, Daddy and Mummy, I am afraid to =
say I can only trust foreigners for this inheritance because of the way my =
late Rev.Father Martins have brought me up.<br />
<br />
<br />
Daddy and Mummy, all I am asking from you people is adoption, so that I can=
appoint you people as my guidance/administrator to the United Nation Human=
itarian body for the release of my inheritance.<br />
<br />
I wait for caring response.<br />
<br />
God bless you.<br />
<br />
Alfred Weah <br>
--=_07b5e4c92cf4605a07b17845badca085--

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
jrhc
419Eater is my life

Location: Playing for fool from behind the bottom of his heart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5 bucks says your lovechild has a barrister friend.
Scage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jrhc wrote:
5 bucks says your lovechild has a barrister friend.

He he i wouldn't be surprised Confused

Thanks for the addresses D11! Very Happy
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to my long-term pet lad, who will answer anything about Nigerian culture, if a person accepts the title of 'mummy or 'daddy', then they also accept the responsibility that comes with it - the responsibility to provide for the needs of the person. He says that anyone of any age may declare to someone, 'You are my mother' or 'You are my father', and it is up to the person addressed to either agree, or to say, 'No I am not.'

He says that after a person is over the age of 25 or so, they - especially men - would be too proud to ask for help and protection in this way. Unless they were very poor or desperate, and then they might approach a neighbour or a friend of the family, and suggest that they be a mother or father to them. Although that is an act of begging, an act of desperation.

I assume that this same attitude exists in neighbouring countries too. So when a lad addresses you as mummy or daddy, this is what he has in mind: he is saying, 'I am suggesting I come under your care and protection ... including financially.' And, unless you say, 'I am not your mother/father', he assumes that you have accepted the rôle of provider.

He does not know that this 'understanding of what it means' does not exist in other countries.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?

Last edited by Branwen on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very useful piece of LadInt, Branwen. Thanks.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting intel Branwen.

I did have a lad calling me "Superior Father" at one time so god alone knows what I'd committed to Laughing (although I was baiting as a 3000 year old dragon at the time which might have had something to do with it Shocked )

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic