SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs. Elizabeth Smith

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyHolyRampage
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, my girlfriend got an obvious scam email from someone with a hong kong based email address...... i decided i was going to mess with them (emails are xxxxxxx'd out)

Quote:

I am Mrs Elizabeth Smith, a devoted Christian. I have a foundation/Estate uncompleted {valued at 6.1 Millons Pounds} and need you to help me finish it because of my health, Everything is available. Please contact me for more details. Private Contact email: Email:[email protected] Thank you

I replied with

Quote:

I am interested in receiving more details, my associate and I are willing to help.

-Kevin Anderson [Name I made up for our scammer]

Then he replied with

Quote:

Calvary greetings to you,
As i ealier said,i am Mrs. Elizabeth W Smith,a devoted christian,married to Late Engr P. Smith who worked with MULTINATIONAL OIL COMPANY EXXON AS A DRILLING RIG SUPPLIER in Kuwait for 19 years before he died on the 22th August 2008 after a brief illness. We were married for twenty four years without a child and Before his death, he deposited the sum of (6.1 million Pounds) with a bank In EUROPE and this fund is presently with the bank awaiting my disbursement as beneficiary and next of kin to the funds.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition,I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this money in good faith. l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money. I kept this deposit secret till date, this is why I am taking this decision. Be assured you stand no risk as this my money is laboured for by my late husband and i as heir and next of kin has the sole power to distribute the money.I am a born again christian, i have prayed a lot on this already and i believe so much in the manifestation of christ that i know he will not fail me and i want you to know that you have to be strong in your faith as God will surely strenghten you. My husbands relatives are not christians and they have used my husbands wealth and property left behind for worldly things.As i am here in the hospital they are
around me and they have sold virtually all i and my husband laboured for and what they wait to hear is that i am dead so that they lay their hands on my last belongings here on earth,But that does not bother me because things of the earth are canal. I do not want them to know about this deposit that is why i am communicating with you only by email and i am making communication with the finance firm also who understands my predicament.

All i need is your absolute trust and honesty because i want to see my late husbands vision fulfilled before i leave this sinful world.My spirit directed me to you as i prayed and searched over the internet for a someone to help me since i can no longer trust my family members and friends and i do not want this last of my fund to be used for worldly things.I will want you to get back to me that you will be absolutely honest about this transaction and you will use this money to the Glory of God. Also you have to assure me you will keep this transaction confidential and you will be willing to contact the finance firm which is located in europe and finalise all necessary formalities as to the release of the fund to you. I will also want to know a little more about you and your spiritual life.

At the moment i cannot write much because of my health and i can hardly engage on any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and the confidentiality of this transfer.also i do not know when my time will be up so i require your urgent response if you are trustworthy and willing to help me finalise this transaction so that i will immediately ask my lawyer to prepare a court injunction/power of attorney making you beneficiary to my fund as all other documents are with the finance firm as i sent it to them for safe keeping so my family members will not lay their hands on it. To prepare this document i will require you to reinstate your Full names and Address. With this document you will contact the finance firm to arrange the transfer of the fund to you, which can be completed in a couple of days. You will help me build a foundation in memory of my late husband and me, while others should be spent on charity works.

Thank you.
Mrs. Elizabeth Smith

Then I gave the Kevin Anderson alias, and for the address, I gave them the address to the local police station (If they try to send crap to it, epic embarassment will ensue for the scammer)

I then got this as a reply

Quote:

Dearest
Greetings to you and your entire household once again.

God bless you and I thank you so much for your word and trust, commitment and assurance towards the use of this fund to help the less privileged which has been my dream as well as my late husband. I want you to know that God definitely has a purpose for this and he will surely guide you through this noble course even when I am not alive but my spirit will be with you, but always pray for me.

I have already issued a letter of authority to the finance firm in Europe making you beneficiary to my funds and the documents making you my appointed beneficiary has also been sent to them for verification and confirmation. I have to take this decision because my time is short and I want to dispense this fund in the right channel
before I leave this sinful world. God has led me to you and I want you to know that so far you have heeded to his call he will not let you down.

I believe I can count on you and trust you because this is a huge sum of money involved and as soon as I hear back from the financiers in the bank I shall provide you the contact details so that you can get in touch with them for the funds to be released to you.

God bless you my dear friend and please do not let me down as I do not know when my time will be up. Please I need to identify you just try and send me your ID card, driving licenses, or picture

Your sister,
Elizabeth Smith

I guess I will give a picture of a semi-famous celebrity and see how that goes.... will keep updated!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic