SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Facebook help needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but here goes.
Friend has a Facebook page which he did not make. Started out as huomourus but now getting rather vindictive,. He didnt make it so cannot log in himself to delete it, he called me (Knowing what i do) and asked if i can delete it or report it, I've searched and can find no help from Facebook.
Any ideas folks ? TY in advance

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.facebook.com/help/?safety

http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=reportabuse

He might have to sign up for an account to even report the issue. I'm not certain what they will do or if they will do anything, but those links might be a good place for him to start.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Jose

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic