SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

First time baiter - what do you think? (pictures don't show)

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: Good or Bad

Good
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Bad
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

TheScamJacker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer:
Dear Mr. Phyllis Cleeves,

Thanks so much for your urgent response and I'm so much happy that people like you still willing to help less privilege like me, I'm whom I told you I am and hope I'm doing the right but I don't have anyone who can help me out here made me asked your for a succor. Well, I wish to work for you even if that will make a means for my livelihood to care for my family, I wish you could send me the pictures of those craft as I can contact those who can help us on that. Lest I forget, which country are you presently? I can come over there and make connections here for the project. Attached is my picture and my mobile number is +234-803-404-1785. Hope to read or hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Olanrewaju Adesina.

Me
Thank you for contacting me, I must admit I found this interesting and have it a lot of thought. I am very busy with work as I am a Ornament designer and I have to finish my last project. I would love to help you but unfortunately I am unable.

Let myself introduce, myself. My name is Phyllis Cleeves I work for IKEA, I am very high up as I am their leading wooden ornament designer. My project for IKEA will make a profit for £26,000,000.00 so as you seen it is very important I finish. I am struggling doing my job as all my wood craftsman's employment has been terminated, this means I have to spend all my time crafting my designs myself.

I would have time to help, and even visit you through a plane journey which would be more practical, but I need to finish these cravings. Unless you know any one who would help me finish them, as in do some of the wood carvings then I could definitely visit you and help. Giving you money is very generous and I would love to help you for both the money and moral reason.

Please ask some family and friends to help me craft my designs, each design is taking me ages as I am not used to doing this and only just learning. I could send you the designs and you could have them craft for me so I could visit and help you.

I am also very sad for you as your life sounds very disappointing and unfortunate, you don't seem to have much left but me as a last hope but due to work I'm stuck. It would be nice if you could send a picture of yourself to me as it would remind me of you and work harder.

Thank for reading my letter, please get back soon.

Sir Phyllis Cleeves Managing Director of Ornaments Sector
IKEA

Scammer:
Hello,

Good day and how is family and work? I'm taking a permission in venturing to address you and I believe you will not hesitate to glance through my message, have a rethink about it and finally make a positive decision on it.

I am 28-year-old single graduate man, a Nigerian by origin. I am an orphan with 2 siblings to take care, since my graduation, I have tried all I can to get a work but proved abortive. I do not want to indulge myself in any illegal activities which I realized many young men are partaking in like internet fraud, armed robbery, drugs and many more.

More so, I want to achieve my aim that is the reason I'm using this very medium to seek for your assistance from you, I want you assist me financially no matter how small it might be or maybe if there is a way you can assist me. I pray God in his infinity mercy will reward you abundantly for all you will do for me.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours faithfully,

Olanrewaju Adesina.

Me
Well done for taking up my offer and helping me on this project, If you visited here than would help me as I could peronally employee you as my craftsman. I am going pay even for the crafts you send now internationally, I will pay up to £500 for each piece. Let me assure you that these are very important to me and I will send you my designs with are drawings models and symbols. Depending on the quality of the models the more I will send you. As you are unfortunate I might increase your international pay when you send them to me.

I would like to see and picture of you as I want to get to know you better and it would be a lot of trust between us. When you help me finish my project I would personally book you a flight and from there we'll see what happens.

I have attached Picture of what needs to be wood crafted. Once you have finished the crafts please would you take pictures of them as I would like to seem them. I am quite excited to see the outcome and I feel lucky you contacted me as I had doubt I would be able to finish.

Thank you very much Mr Olanrewaju Adesina

Sir Phyllis Cleeves
Managing Director of Ornaments Sector
IKEA

The crafts are in order of three (The pictures illustrate how they could look, painting is necessary):
1: A Boomerang
2: A wooden Shield
3: A mask made a picture of a man (the craft must be accurate with lots of detail)

Scammer:
Thanks so much Mr.Phyllis Cleeves but I want you know that I don't have money top start this project as I will need buy some materials like wood, craving tools and pay for helping hands, I mean thos that will work with me needed to make the work done. I will need little capital to start and will apprecaite if you can help on this. I want you to be convinced that I'm ready to work for you cos you are rare gem. Hope you get my picture and the mobile number, Which country are you currently, please, tell me.
Get back asap.

Me
Ok look if you want to work for me you have to prove yourself a worthy craftsman, the crafts are not sold to individuals here in the UK but I know that you can get your hands on tools in that country. I understand your money problems but their are plenty of unfortunate people I could be helping but I don't have time for them, I only have time winners, go getters, people that don't whinge but only succeed. It is important you are cable of achieving this simple task as I need to know you're going to be up to this job, I need to know that I request something from you, you can get it done know matter what the circumstances. My ex-craftsmen were amazing and cable of doing outrages things, they could craft outstanding ornaments with just a couple of axes in a very short time. I have many potential employees (craftsmen) who are cable of these challenges, however as I am a moral man I would give you the chance to earn the money. But if you can't then I must say that I will not have time for you as I am very busy, in fact sometimes I work for a whole 10 hours.

So you need to be able to complete this otherwise you might have to find finical benefits somewhere else, sorry but it's not my fault working for IKEA is a busy business and half my time and even more is spent working. You need to be able to complete this otherwise I will just employee my other staff. You have the pictures, now, for your sake get working.

Good luck Mr Lanre Olalekan

Sir Phyllis Cleeves
IKEA

Scammer:
Ok, I will try find those that will work on it cos I'm not a potential craftsman as I told you but I can come to you over there and work for you. What do you see to that?

Me
As I said before I want to help less fortunate people, therefore I will still get you over here and let you work for me. You might not be able to craft, yet, but I can get you professional training from IKEA and you will be earning £50,000 and after you training is complete is goes up to £200,000 a year. But you need to convince me you are capable of getting things done so if you complete these crafts then I will see that you're not one to slack and not bother working. If you do this it will show me how efficient you are of work which is something me and IKEA look for.

Remember the crafts need to look like they do in the pictures I sent you. If they look very good I can show my boss who thinks only I am capable of crafting such models, when he sees you have done it they he will want you here soon. These is a good opportunity for you to make money so good luck.

I would like to know when you will have these complete.

Thank you

Phyllis Cleeves
IKEA

Scammer:
Tell me how you want things done cos I'm totally confused here. Pls, help me out

Me
The crafts are in order of three (The pictures illustrate how they could look, painting is necessary):
1: A Boomerang
2: A wooden Shield
3: A mask made a picture of a man (the craft must be accurate with lots of detail)

http://image.absoluteastronomy.com/images/encyclopediaimages/1/1s/1stdoomguy.png

http://members.fortunecity.com/zeldafm/dekushield.jpg

http://members.fortunecity.com/zeldafm/boomerang.jpg

Do you understand now?

Scammer:
YES, I DO

Last edited by TheScamJacker on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roycropper
Undead Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome, make sure to read the stickies, and sign up for a mentor. Good luck with Sir Phyllis and her carvings!

You need to work out how to format your posts, using the quote tags
Code:
[quote] and [/quote]
, otherwise noone is going to read through all that typing.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic