SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

highly inappropriate

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
puckettgw
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy never went off-script, and it wasn't really much of a bait -- but it makes me wonder how sophisticated their mailbots are.

i apologize for the images. i warned you in the title of the thread.
no goats were harmed in the making of this post.

after my july 17th message, he finally looked at what i was sending his bot before, and stopped contacting me.

Quote:
Date: July 17, 2010 1:53:26 PM PDT
To: Inspectorgenof Police <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT

Are you retarded? I wrote you two fucking sentences -- the five seconds it'd take you to look at them would tell you that you're an ass-goblin.

Date: July 17, 2010 11:34:34 AM PDT
To: "Hugh G. Rection" <[email protected]>

Hello Hugh.

After much consulting with my colleagues i decided to employ the service of a lawyer who is going to back you up with all legal documents before the said consignment can be deliver to you,few minutes ago we decided to put the trunk box before the airport scanning machine you will be amazed with what you saw,the content of the said consignment we are about to deliver to you is cash.Worth of $1.2million dollars,after much interrogation we find out that it was a mistaken identity that the consignment is not made for you,the consignment was made to be transfer to a corrupt politician who is in partnership business with this little girl,though the foreign beneficiary that suppose to receive this consignment died in a suicide attack in Iraq last two months,so i decided to take advantage of this situation to become very rich,i need your assistance badly to clear this consignment from my custody,i have spoken to my lawyer and he told me that he"s going to back you up with a legal document from the court indicating as the foreign beneficiary so that this consignment can be deliver to you in your designated country before i will join you up to share the proceed,you will be enttle to 30% for your assistance in this operation.

Please contact the barrister immediately you recieve this email so that further details of how this transaction will be carry out will be given to you.

Don"t be afraid this transaction is 100% risk free,you will get a legal backing from a solicitor.Please kindly treat this matter absolutely confidential for security reasons.

[email protected]

+233-243783331

He"s barrister Christopher Mensah by name.

Thank you.

I await your quick response.

Regards.

Federal Kofi.

IGP.

Accra-Gh

Date: July 16, 2010 2:05:04 AM PDT

Thank you, what you have to do now for your Trunk Box you to pay for for the document which is 350 Dollars as soon as paid for the document it will be scan and forwarded to you immediately.

Regard from General Federal Kofi.

--- On Fri, 7/16/10, Hugh G. Rection <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: July 16, 2010 1:43:06 AM PDT

Kofi,

Eat my balls. For a better understanding I have included a picture.

Thank you.

Date: July 16, 2010 1:17:53 AM PDT

Thank you and sorry for the delay because for the position i am in my government, am busy  sometimes ,you have to give me your direction where do you want to receive your Trunk Box, so that the diplomat who will take it along will know where his taking it to.
Regard from General Federal Kofi

--- On Thu, 7/15/10, Hugh G. Rection <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: July 14, 2010 8:58:12 PM PDT

Atn

Eat my balls.

On Jul 13, 2010, at 11:30 PM, Inspectorgenof Police wrote:
Atn

This is General Federal Kofi,from kotoka International Airport Accra Ghana, l am informing  you that a young Girl was  arrested with a TRUNK BOX,and after a special interrogation l now find out by the side of the boxes your information  was tag,so l was trying to get in touch with you so that this consignment can be shift to you when the necessary document as being put in place,so you will get in contact with me so that this consignment can be remove within the best possible time and send to you.Meanwhile all l want you to do now you have to contact me,   please try and be fast so that we can work at things, or give me quick reply through my Email thank you.

Regard from General Federal Kofi

^__^ FIRST PIGGY 7/15/2010 !

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic