SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just dont get it!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to do this deal...I really do...I'm just so stupid.....

Quote:
DR. JOHN J. AKAMMADU. to me
show details 3/11/09

Tinubu Square, Lagos - Nigeria.
[email protected]

Attn: Mr. Steve Pill,

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail and the content well noted. However, like you said that you have not received your payment all this while, I will try and make sure that you receive your fund if only you will go according to my instruction. In your file with me here, I noticed that there are some irregularities in your file, which I will help to put them in order so that your payment will appear in our payment ledger. Your local representative did not go according to rules and regulation which is why your payment is still here outstanding. Since I have taken over as the new Director Foreign Remittance, I will help you so that your payment will be wired to your bank account since I have taken over from the former Director of foreign wire transfer Central Bank of Nigeria. First I will ask you this before I will commence on your payment file in my desk.

How do you want to receive your payment from the CBN? Is it by;

(1) Confirmable Draft, (2) Swift Telegraphic Wire Transfer to any of your nominated bank account of yours.

To commence on the transfer of your funds to you, as stated by the options above, kindly indicate in your response to this notification, which optional mode of payment you wish our bank to use in releasing your payment to you?

* Full Names.......
* City......
* State.......
* Postal Code.....
* Phone.......
* Email......
* Age.......
* Occupation.....
* Marital Status.....
* Sex.....

Let it be known to you that due to corruption in the various ministries in Nigeria and Africa, such as financial Institutions/The Presidency, Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N.) Federal Ministry of Finance (F.M.F.) and etc, they have been officially suspended by the Nigerian Government /Ecowas Presidents through foreign aids in handling and managing judiciously foreign payment in this first Quarter payment 2009, this is as a result of their incapability to release beneficiaries funds after completing his/her financial obligations with the Government.

With the provisions of Financial Agencies, to sanitize the image of this great nation, I am in full charge to carry out the arrest to the highest order. Don't fail to let me know, if you are been defrauded in the past. It is the duty of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commissions (ICPC) and Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (E.F.C.C.) to go for the recovery from these crooks and pay all together with your over due funds. Immediately we give them instruction to do that.

Say, "NO" to corruption as you are advised to contact me ASAP, Importantly, You have to indicate that you want me to help you in the transfer of the fund to your bank account. After that I will detail you on how the transfer will take place

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive this email.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
(Director Wire Transfer Department
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
[email protected]

So lets begin as we mean to go on:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 3/11/09

Dear Dr Akaamadu,

OK I understand now, I did wonder what had happened to this payment but as I have never had to do this before I thought I had done something wrong.
I am not sure what a draft or a swift is, could you explain the difference to me and I can then decide what is best? And how much is it?
I am happy to hear that you are in the police force and that does make me feel safer knowing that you can look after this. No to corruption!

Steve

I like the way he recaps what I say when he replies, such a helpful scammer Smile :

Quote:
show details 3/12/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email where you told me that you are not sure what a Certified Bank Draft and KTT WIRE TRASNFER MEANS. You requested that I should explain to you the differences between Bank draft and wire transfer mean. A bank draft is just like bank check, which you will take to your bank to deposit it in your account for clearance. While KTT WIRE TRANSFER MEANS transferring the money directly to your bank account through bank to bank wire transfer. So you have to choose among the 2 option which you will prefer us to us in sending the money to your account.

You have to indicate the option you want so that we will commence on that immediately. If you have an account, to me i will prefer you use bank to bank wire transfer it will be easy for you and will cost you less. But if you choose the bank draft, you have to pay for the insurance and shipment of the bank draft to your address which will cost you about US$700.00 while the bank to bank wire transfer will cost you US$415.00.

Try all fill the information as stated in our first email to you today so that the process will commence immediately for a smooth conclusion of your payment transfer. The amount you will receive is US$600,000.00 (SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY).

* FULL NAMES.......

* CITY......

* STATE.......

* POSTAL CODE.....

* PHONE.......

* EMAIL......

* AGE.......

* OCCUPATION.....

* MARITAL STATUS.....

* SEX.....

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive this email. Remember to fill out the above stated information and return it bank to us.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

So, lets bring up something else:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 3/13/09

John,

Can I call you John? Is that OK?

OK, I think I get it now but I didnt realise there was going to be a charge for this, its a helluva lot of money John.

Steve

This is great, he recaps again....sooo helpful, but I need to hurry up it seems:

Quote:
show details 3/14/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email and the content well noted. Like you said that the money I told you for the shipment of your bank draft, and for the wire transfer is a lot of money.

Mr. Steve, there is no way we can wire the money to your account why your account has not been activated in our transfer system here. We need to activate your account before we will have a smooth transfer of the funds to your account. Without activating your account, there is no way any transfer can go through to your account. We cannot deduct any money from the amount already approved and programmed for transfer.

You need to send the money immediately to enable me activate your account and transfer your money to your account. Your approval documents and your Certificate are here with me. As soon as we activate your account and transfer the money to your account, we will send to you all the release documents including your Certificates and your approval documents which you will take to your bank for the confirmation of your funds in your account. But if you choose the Certified Bank Draft, then you need to send the money for the Insurance and Courier service which I have given you all the amount for the Shipment.

We have a limited time here to transfer any payment that has been approved. So you need to hasten up so that your payment which has been programmed in our transfer system will be wired to your account.

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive this email. Remember to fill out the above stated information and return it bank to us.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

but......I just dont seem to get it:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 3/17/09

Hi John,

So does that mean you have opened an account for me at your bank? Do I just send you the money now? And where do I send the money? And what above stated information, I cant see anything on this mail?

Let me know as soon as you can, Im eager to get this sorted out.

Steve

and he is obviously keen to get this wrapped up as he gets right back to me same day:

Quote:
show details 3/17/09

[email protected]

Mr. Steve, this is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, where you asked if an account has been opened in your name in our bank. However, you informed us that we should send you the information which you will use in sending the money to us. Like you asked, if an account has been opened in your name, yes Mr. Steve, we have opened an account in your name, and we need to wire the money now to any account you will forward to us.

Be informed that we have finalized with the all-necessary arrangement with your fund transfer. Also we have scrutinized your file and find it relatively Okayed, which was carried out by verification unit of this bank.

In furtherance, once your payment is effected a telex copy and the transfer confirmation Slip will be forwarded to your bank and also to you we will also send to you all your Certificates which will clear your fund from any departments. Conclusively, your payment will be released to you account once we receive the payment of US$415.00 being payment for your ACCOUNT ACTIVATION. Your account needs to be activated before the transfer to your account will go through. You should send the money through Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer as the case may be with the name of our receiving officer as stated below.

NAME: MR. VICTOR OKIRI
ADDRESS: TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS – NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: ACCOUNT
TEXT ANSWER: ACTIVATION

Our responsibility/commencement of the transfer shall be expedited as soon as we confirm your response/action in this regard. Endeavour to make the payment of US$415.00 (Four Hundred and Fifteen United States Dollars Only) and send the evidence of payment to this bank immediately. Your expedite action will put you on advantage. Remember to send the Western Union or Money Gram information to us to enable for easy confirmation. As soon as the payment is received, your payment schedule will be sent to you immediately for confirmation.

Your Urgent attention is needed in this regards to enable us discharge our duties. We will activate your account and transfer your fund immediately the activation fee is forwarded to this bank. Your Presidential Clearance Slip and your Certificates are here with me after it was signed on your behalf this morning. Remember the amount you will receive is the sum of US$600,000.00 (Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).

Mr. Steve, immediately you send the US$415.00, send the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram information to us so that Mr. Victor Okiri will move to the Western Union or Money Gram to cash the money. The transfer information you will send to me as below stated.

1. Senders Name and address.
2. MTCN, which is the Transfer Control Number.
3. Text Question
4. Answer.

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you send the money today.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

well Im keen too so I get straight back same day too:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 3/17/09

Dear John,

Thats great, can you put the money in my account there and let me know the details and I will arrange to transfer it to my account here. Thank you so much for looking after this for me. I will make sure you are rewarded for your trouble.

Steve

Quote:
show details 3/18/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email where you said that I should give you the detail of the account so that you will arrange to transfer your fund to your account there. Mr. Steve, there is no way you will arrange for the transfer to your account in America, when your bank account here has not been activated. We need to activate your account here before you can be able to transfer to your account in America, In my email to you yesterday, I gave you the amount needed for the activation of your account so that we will have a smooth transfer of the funds to your account in America.

You need to send the money with the information forwarded to your yesterday so that your account will be activated for a smooth transfer of your funds to your bank account. If we did not activate your account, the account information here will not be operational in our transfer system.

Mr. Steve, immediately you send the US$415.00, send the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram information to us so that Mr. Victor Okiri will move to the Western Union or Money Gram to cash the money. The transfer information you will send to me as below stated.

3. Text Question
4. Answer.

You need to hasten up and send the money so that your account will be activated immediately for the transfer to your account.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

oh dear, this is too complicated for me:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 3/23/09

John,

I think I have misunderstood something here. I thought you said you had opened me an account there?

Steve

this is great, we said, he said, you said, they said:

Quote:
show details 3/23/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail where you said you misunderstood something. However, you said you thought that we said we have opened a bank account here for you. Yes an account has been created in your name, but the account is not active. We need to activate the account before it will be operational from here. so you need to send the activation fees to enable us activate your account so that all the information of the account opened in your name will be forwarded to you to enable you transfer your fund through online transfer system.

We have given you the information which you will use in sending the fees needed for the activation of your bank account. The amount for the account activation is US$415.00.

We will be waiting for your urgent response as soon as you receive this email to enable us commence on the account activation. Your immediate response will put you on advantage.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 3/25/09

John,

I think I understand now. I said I thought that you said that I had said I thought that the account was opened by you but in fact I thought that you said that I thought that I said that you said you already had an account opened when in fact you said it was opened but wasnt active, right?

So what information would you like me to send to you...Im confused about this.

Steve

Laughing Laughing

Thats obviously all just getting silly so lets get back to script:
Quote:
show details 3/25/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email. However, you have not send the money requested from you for the activation of your account so that your funds will be wired to your account. We have communicated with you severally about this but still you have not sent the US$415 needed for your account activation.

It is important that you send the money so that we will conclude on your fund transfer to your account. All arrangement has been concluded it is just for you to send the US$415, so that the final telex will be forwarded to your bank for the confirmation of the funds in your account.

This is to confirm the receipt of your email. However, you have not send the money requested from you for the activation of your account so that your funds will be wired to your account. We have communciated with you Mr. Steve, there is no way you will arrange for the transfer to your account in America, when your bank account here has not been activated. We need to activate your account here before you can be able to transfer to your account in America, In my email to you yesterday, I gave you the amount needed for the activation of your account so that we will have a smooth transfer of the funds to your account in America.

You need to send the money with the information forwarded to you below so that your account will be activated for a smooth transfer of your funds to your bank account. If we did not activate your account, the account information here will not be operational in our transfer system.

3. Text Question
4. Answer.

You need to hasten up and send the money so that your account will be activated immediately for the transfer to your account.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 3/27/09

John,

This is all so confusing for me, Im not used to business matters at all, thank the lord you know what your doing!

I thought you needed some information from me though? I know I'm a bit slow on this but could you list the information you need for me point by point, so that even an idiot could understand? If you can do this then I can get that to you and we can move forward.

By the way, what is a telex?

Thank You John,
Steve

Quote:
show details 3/27/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email of today, where you told me that all is so confusing to you. You also said that you don’t use to Business matters at all. Like you said that you thought that I needed some information from you, and you advised that I should point everything out one by one. The content of your mail is well noted.

However, like you requested, i will explain everything to you bit by bit so that you will understand. In the first place, i sent you a mail where I told you that you have to fill the information and send it back to me so that approval will be given to you, I asked you how do you want your fund to be transferred to you, I gave you the amount you have to pay for the Two options I listed in my email. After some time, you wrote me back and told me that you will prefer to receive the money through your bank, and I replied you by telling you that since you have chosen to receive the money through bank to bank transfer that you have to pay the some of US$415.00 which is for the activation of your account.

Since then we have been talking about the US$415.00 which you have not been able to send. Right now, the information I needed from you is below stated. If you can send all this information's to me including the US$415.00, the funds amounting to US$1.5M will be transferred to your account. Like you asked what is telex Copy? Telex is an instrument which we will send to your bank as soon as the money is transferred to your account. This Telex Report is a bank instruments which your bank will use to access your fund in your account as soon as the money is transferred.

Now you have to send to me the below stated information's to enable us transfer the US$1.5M to your account.

1. YOUR FULL NAMES.......
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS......
3. YOUR PHONE.......
4 YOUR AGE.......
5. YOUR OCCUPATION.....

Below again is your bank account information you will also forwarded to us for the transfer.

1. YOUR BANK NAME…………….
2. YOUR BANK ADDRESS……………………
3. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS…………………….
4. BENEFICIARY NAME…………………………….

Immediately you send all this information to us, we will commence on the transfer to your account. After the transfer has been done to your account, we will send to you all the transfer documents, which include the Telex Report of the Transfer and some other documents you will show to your bank that the money is legitimately from a right source. Remember that you will also send the US$415.00 needed for your account activation which I have informed you in previous email. You should use the below stated information in sending the US$415.00 through Western Union Money Transfer.

NAME: MR. VICTOR OKIRI.
ADDRESS: TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS – NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION: ACCOUNT.
TEXT ANSWER: ACTIVATION.

Please you have to go through this email and anything you did not understand you can ask me so that I will clarify you more on that. My Telephone number is +234-80-22776556.

I will be waiting for your urgent response as soon as you receive this email. I hope you will understand my explanations now.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

and that was so good he said it twice:

Quote:
show details 3/27/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email of today, where you told me that all is so confusing to you. You also said that you don’t use to Business matters at all. Like you said that you thought that I needed some information from you, and you advised that I should point everything out one by one. The content of your mail is well noted.

However, like you requested, i will explain everything to you bit by bit so that you will understand. In the first place, i sent you a mail where I told you that you have to fill the information and send it back to me so that approval will be given to you, I asked you how do you want your fund to be transferred to you, I gave you the amount you have to pay for the Two options I listed in my email. After some time, you wrote me back and told me that you will prefer to receive the money through your bank, and I replied you by telling you that since you have chosen to receive the money through bank to bank transfer that you have to pay the some of US$415.00 which is for the activation of your account.

Since then we have been talking about the US$415.00 which you have not been able to send. Right now, the information I needed from you is below stated. If you can send all this information's to me including the US$415.00, the funds amounting to US$1.5M will be transferred to your account. Like you asked what is telex Copy? Telex is an instrument which we will send to your bank as soon as the money is transferred to your account. This Telex Report is a bank instruments which your bank will use to access your fund in your account as soon as the money is transferred.

Now you have to send to me the below stated information's to enable us transfer the US$1.5M to your account.

3. YOUR PHONE.......
4 YOUR AGE.......
5. YOUR OCCUPATION.....

Below again is your bank account information you will also forwarded to us for the transfer.

1. YOUR BANK NAME…………….

Immediately you send all this information to us, we will commence on the transfer to your account. After the transfer has been done to your account, we will send to you all the transfer documents, which include the Telex Report of the Transfer and some other documents you will show to your bank that the money is legitimately from a right source. Remember that you will also send the US$415.00 needed for your account activation which I have informed you in previous email. You should use the below stated information in sending the US$415.00 through Western Union Money Transfer.

Please you have to go through this email and anything you did not understand you can ask me so that I will clarify you more on that. My Telephone number is +234-80-22776556.

I will be waiting for your urgent response as soon as you receive this email. I hope you will understand my explanations now.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

...but I'm such a doofus:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 3/31/09

John,

Im struggling a bit with this. You said my bank account information was there but it is all blank? I thought you said you had opened me an account?

This is what you put:

1. YOUR BANK NAME…………….

As you can see...you havent filled it in though!
Steve

Have to go do some real life stuff so will continue this later......

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Laughing Laughing

Great example of straight baiting here. Nice work!

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, a few days passed and I got a little impatient so i fired him off a mail:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/3/09

John,

Whats going on? Is it a public holiday there or something? I have my money ready to go but I havent heard from you!

Steve

John didnt disappoint:

Quote:
show details 4/4/09

[email protected]
Tel: 234-80-22776556.

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email, where you said that you are ready to go. Mr. Steve, I have informed you before that all arrangement has been concluded, waiting for you to forward the money needed for the activation of your bank account for a smooth transfer of your funds to your bank account.

We also forwarded to you the stated bank account information we needed from you with the payment of US$415.00 for the activation. We also gave you the information which you will use in transferring the money needed for the activation. Mr. Steve, I don’t know what else you want me to tell you again. We have waited and waited and waited but no good response from you al the time you always pretend that you don’t know what is at stake concerning your fund transfer. You understand that I am new in this office, as the newly appointed Director Wire Transfer Department of Central Bank of Nigeria, and there are a lot of files on my table which needs to be handled with care. So I am busy attending to other files while I am waiting for you to send your bank account information and the needed funds for the activation of the account.

Mr. Steve Pill, I have tried my best to make you understand the need for you to send your banking information to enable us activate and transfer your funds to your account. I have explained everything to you earlier and have informed you that all the documents from the various ministries here approving the transfer to you.

Please you have to make hay while the sun shines. We don’t have any time to waste because you are the one delaying the transfer of the funds. If you really want to receive your payment, you need to send all this requirements so that I will commence on your payment transfer.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

I pretend? How dare he...time for a slapette Laughing

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/5/09

John,

I do not believe you are talking to me in this way!! I pretend that I dont know what is at stake? I pretend? How dare you!! I feel as if you are mocking me now. I told you I am not used to business dealings and I ask you for help and this is how you treat me? I cant help it if you said you have a bank account set up and then leave the details blank!! I get it now, that you wanted my bank details but that isnt what you said...if you cant even speak English properly and leave something unexplained then dont be blaming me!! I am insulted!! I told you the money is ready, I got it ready while I was waiting for you to reply but if you cant even help me when I ask then maybe you are the one pretending!!

If you want to talk to me properly then fine, let me know where we go from here otherwise forget it, your obviously not serious!

Steve

He then went a bit quiet, so I thought maybe the slap put him off a bit, he is the sensitive type maybe? Laughing So I thought it was time to try the old "someone else mailed me":

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/9/09

You were obviously fooling with me. I have been approached by the lawyer working on this anyway I think so I shall deal with him directly. Maybe he will be more helpful than you.

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so that worked, after a few days he comes right back:

Quote:
show details 4/14/09

[email protected]

Good Day and happy Esther Celebration.

I received your email where you said that you have received a letter from an attorney whom you will deal with to receive your funds. Well Mr. Steve Pill, I will not tell you not to deal with the attorney or any body you want to deal with, but you have to be extremely careful with this people you are dealing with. But the only assurance I am giving you now is that you will not receive any money since you decided not to pay the US$415.00 you are suppose to pay for your account activation.

Mr. Steve, you will understand that I am reluctant in writing you because I feel that you are not serous in receiving your payment. So if any body is telling you that he will help you to get your funds released to your account without going through the normal process, tell the person that I said it will not work that way even if you send any money to that person, just count the money you send to him as a lost money because before your payment will get to your account, you have to go according to rules and regulation of this Country, and you have to go according to my instructions and guidelines before your funds will be wired to your account.

So be warned not to trust any body or office outside this office because they will only collect your money and run away and still your payment will not be released to your account.

I will stop here to wait for your response if only you still need us to wire your payment to your bank account.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

...and I am so grateful. I had to mention that money is no problem but at the same time go back to being stupid and try and start the process all over again Laughing
Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/15/09

John,

So are you telling me that this attorney is trying to swindle me? OK, I am glad you told me that, you have restored some of my faith. I was about to send him the $250 he said he could sort this out for!
You just need to understand that this is not simple for me. Getting the money is the easy part, but understanding everything is where I have problems, I just need you to help me through it. I tried to call you but your number appears to be dead, I just get a continuous tone.
Anyway, now you have saved my money, lets just get this sorted out. What do you need me to send you?

Steve

and bless, he falls right back into line..theres a nice lad.....

Quote:
show details 4/16/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email, and the content well noted. However, you said that you was about sending US$250 to the attorney, so if I did not write you so fast, you could have send the US$250 to the attorney just because he said he will help you and sort things out. How did you came across the attorney do you know him before?, and suddenly you wanted to send US$250 to him. I have been telling you thing right from the beginning that you should not trust any body outside this office because a lot of things are happening. My telephone number is ok, maybe you did not put the numbers well. My telephone number is +234-80-22776556, or you can send me your telephone number so that I will call you for more discussion.

Meanwhile you asked what I need you to send to me. Below is what you need to send to me so that all process will be concluded for the transfer of the funds to your account. Below are the information you need to send to us immediately.

3. YOUR PHONE.......
4 YOUR AGE.......
5. YOUR OCCUPATION.....

Below are your bank account information you will also forwarded to us for the transfer.

1. YOUR BANK NAME…………….

After sending all the above stated information’s, you are also required to send a total of US$415.00, and Immediately all this information's is received, we will commence on the transfer to your account. After the transfer has been done to your account, we will send to you all the transfer documents, which include the Telex Report of the Transfer and some other documents you will show to your bank that the money is legitimately from a right source. Below is the name and address which you will use in sending the US$415.00 for your account activation.

I will be waiting for your urgent response as soon as you receive this email. Remember to send the Western Union information to me so that all process will commence immediately for the transfer to your account.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

at this point I neglected to answer for a few days and now he is the one chasing:

Quote:
show details 4/20/09

[email protected]

SUBJECT: WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY NEEDED FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Mr. Steve Pill, this is to inform you that we are still waiting for the confirmation of the money needed for your account Activation. Please you have to hasten up to enable this bank Activate and release your funds to your bank account.

We tried calling you several times last weekend, but your telephone number is not going through. Please I will advise you to hasten up. If you did not comply within a short period of time, the bank authorities might decide to council your payment.

Today is Monday the 20th of April 2009; we need to conclude so that your fund will be wired to your bank account.

Waiting for your expedite action to enable us discharge our duties.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

my money needs councelling? must be feeling lonely and depressed! Smile

I thought it was time to now finally supply a bit of the original info he asked for so he gets a bit more carrot:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/21/09

John,

I managed to find the information you needed. It would have been easier if you had jsut told me, you know I struggle with this stuff:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES.......Steve Pill
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS......356 West Severn Street, Cincinatti, Ohio 27834, USA
3. YOUR PHONE.......206-339-3601
4 YOUR AGE.......53
5. YOUR OCCUPATION.....Plumbing Contractor

Below are your bank account information you will also forwarded to us for the transfer.

1. YOUR BANK NAME…………….CitiBank Inc
2. YOUR BANK ADDRESS……………………285 Main Street, Cincinatti, Ohio 28367, USA
3. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS…………………….3366 2349894245
4. BENEFICIARY NAME…………………………….Mr Steve Pill

I took the money to the bank but they told me they cant transfer it to you unless they know the account details to send it to. I didnt realise this was the case. Can you send them to me please?

Steve

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Skweeezy1 wrote:
but they told me they cant transfer it to you unless they know the account details to send it to.

So your character doesn't understand either how the Western Union Bank is not really a bank. Happens to me all the time. Wink
Even if it doesn't give me a piggy, it gives me at least a week.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying to be restrained and not interupt the flow of this, but I'm going to now, anyway.

I love it, I love it, I love it!

I love the assumption that the Western Union information is really for a bank transfer. (Bolleboos, you may have already thought of that modality - but I hadn't!)

I love this email to the Lad:

Quote:
I think I understand now. I said I thought that you said that I had said I thought that the account was opened by you but in fact I thought that you said that I thought that I said that you said you already had an account opened when in fact you said it was opened but wasnt active, right?

And this:

Quote:

1. YOUR BANK NAME…………….

As you can see...you havent filled it in though!

And this is such a clever way of getting him back:

Quote:
You were obviously fooling with me. I have been approached by the lawyer working on this anyway I think so I shall deal with him directly. Maybe he will be more helpful than you.

The commentary is wonderful too:

Quote:
I had to mention that money is no problem but at the same time go back to being stupid and try and start the process all over again .... and bless, he falls right back into line..theres a nice lad.....

More more more, please Skweeezy!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Branwen Embarassed the real world pulled me back in for a while but I'll try and get this finished:

So, after the "Esther" celebrations I replied:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/15/09

John,

So are you telling me that this attorney is trying to swindle me? OK, I am glad you told me that, you have restored some of my faith. I was about to send him the $250 he said he could sort this out for!
You just need to understand that this is not simple for me. Getting the money is the easy part, but understanding everything is where I have problems, I just need you to help me through it. I tried to call you but your number appears to be dead, I just get a continuous tone.
Anyway, now you have saved my money, lets just get this sorted out. What do you need me to send you?

Steve

So, now he is reassured he wants to get a move on...of course:

Quote:
show details 4/20/09

[email protected]

SUBJECT: WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF THE MONEY NEEDED FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

Mr. Steve Pill, this is to inform you that we are still waiting for the confirmation of the money needed for your account Activation. Please you have to hasten up to enable this bank Activate and release your funds to your bank account.

We tried calling you several times last weekend, but your telephone number is not going through. Please I will advise you to hasten up. If you did not comply within a short period of time, the bank authorities might decide to council your payment.

Today is Monday the 20th of April 2009; we need to conclude so that your fund will be wired to your bank account.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

So, time to give him some info and I thought I should let him know I have the money in my hands but that damned bank is still giving me problems whenever I try to send it:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/21/09

John,

I managed to find the information you needed. It would have been easier if you had jsut told me, you know I struggle with this stuff:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES.......Steve Pill
2. YOUR FULL ADDRESS......356 West Severn Street, Cincinatti, Ohio 27834, USA
3. YOUR PHONE.......206-339-3601
4 YOUR AGE.......53
5. YOUR OCCUPATION.....Plumbing Contractor

1. YOUR BANK NAME…………….CitiBank Inc
2. YOUR BANK ADDRESS……………………285 Main Street, Cincinatti, Ohio 28367, USA
3. YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBERS…………………….3366 2349894245
4. BENEFICIARY NAME…………………………….Mr Steve Pill

I took the money to the bank but they told me they cant transfer it to you unless they know the account details to send it to. I didnt realise this was the case. Can you send them to me please?

Steve

Quote:
show details 4/21/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email, including the information's you sent. However, your bank account information has been noted including your personal information's.

However, you did not include the payment of the US$415,00 for your account activation, which will enable the immediate activation of your bank account for the remittance of your funds to your account. Meanwhile you said that your bank requested for our receiving account so that they will wire the money directly to our receiving bank account. Mr. Steve, normally, we due give our receiving account when the money expecting is above US$1000. But right now the money which is needed for your account activation is not up to US$1000, so there is no way you can transfer the US$415.00 to our receiving account.

I will advise that you use the Western Union Money transfer in sending the US$415.00 so that your account will be activated immediately for the transfer of your funds to your bank account. We have given you the information which you will use for the Western Union Money Transfer. The only thing you will do is to move to your bank, and withdraw the US$415.00 if you don’t have it cash at hand. Then you go to any Western Union office close to you to send the Money. All your information is right here with us now, remaining the activation fees.

If you can send the money today, by tomorrow the process of your account activation will commence immediately and as soon as the account activation is concluded by tomorrow we communicate with you immediately for the transfer to your account. Let me forward once again the information which you will use for the Western Union Money Transfer.

NAME: VICTOR OKIRI.
ADDRESS: 24 TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS NIGERIA.
TEXT QUESTION: ACTIVATION.
ANSWER: ACTIVATION.

Please immediately you send the US$415.00, send the Western Union Money Transfer information to us so that our receiving officer Mr. Victor Okiri will move to cash the money. The information you will send to us as below stated.

1. SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS.
2. MTCN, WHICH IS THE TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER.
3. TEXT QUESTION
4. ANSWER.

I will be waiting for your urgent response as soon as you send the US$415.00 through Western Union Money Transfer.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Oh dear, I didnt send the money yet again...I guess this is now getting really frustrating for him and of course...I just dont get it...time to introduce some uncertainty on my part again:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/22/09

John,

This is so frustrating for me. Do you realise I have to travel 45 miles to reach my bank? That is two trips I have now made for nothing!!

I thought we said that we would be doing this by the swift method that you described to me which is why it was cheaper than the draft method? I went back to the bank again today and they said that they do swift but not this western union thing. What is western union?

I have this money ready to send but I know if I leave it too long I will end up spending part of it to keep me going until payday so I really want to get this done before it goes, so get back to me immediately.

Steve

Oh dear, I think someone is getting frustrated Laughing :
Quote:
show details 4/22/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail, where you informed me that you went to your bank again today which is 45 miles from your house, and it is frustrating to you. Like you said that you thought that it will swift method that I described to you. Yes Mr. Steve, the swift method is the method we will use in transferring the money to your account which is the method we use in transferring huge amount of money from here. The Western Union Money Transfer is the fastest way of sending little money world wide that is why we advised you to use it in sending the US$415.00 for your account activation.

I don’t know why you don’t understand Western Union Money Transfer. It is every where in America even a little boy knows about it. If you ask any body around you about Western Union office they will show you immediately. You can see Western Union office along the road, even in book shops or even Post offices.

Mr. Steve, like you said that you need to send the money quickly before you use the money for another thing. You don’t need to use the money as you said because you knows what the money is meant for so you have to look for a Western Union Money Transfer office and send the money immediately and forward the Transfer information to me so that we will activate your account for the transfer of the funds to your account with CITIBANK INC.

I tried calling your telephone number now, but it was on answering machine and I dropped a message for you. Please you have to try your best to make sure that you send the money today since the money is with you now so that you will not use the money for other things. This US$415.00 is the only thing delaying the transfer of the funds to your account. Immediately the activation is done it will not take more then 2 hours for us the wire the money to your account WITH CITIBANK INC.

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you send the money today remember to send the Western Union information to me once the money is sent.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

C'mon John swift doesnt mean quick....schoolboy error Twisted Evil

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm interupting the flow again.....

Quote:
I don’t know why you don’t understand Western Union Money Transfer. It is every where in America even a little boy knows about it. If you ask any body around you about Western Union office they will show you immediately.

Laughing

I wouldn't be so sure, John.....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how many times he has slammed his keyboard out of frustration when you still can’t understand his instructions banghead ...... keep up the great work

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Epic !! Smile Would have been awesome in a phonebait as well.. Very Happy

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So now it's my turn to go a bit quiet and he only lasts a couple of days before sending this:

Quote:
show details 4/24/09

[email protected]

What is the position of things, I am still waiting for your response since two days now and did not received any from you. Why are delaying your payment. You have to straight in what ever you are doing because I will not be held responsible if any thing happens to your payment as your delays is being much for this payment. I have tried my possible best to over you all this while, but I think you are not serous in receiving your payment after all my warning to you concerning your delays so far. I have made you to understand that the Federal Government of Nigeria is not happy that your funds are still outstanding without you claiming your funds. Mr. your delays will not halp matters.

You will observed that for the past two days, I have not communicated with you, it was because we are having a serous meeting with the National Executive Council concerning out standing payments which approval has been given for the claims. But coming to your own issue, you just don’t want to claim your fund because I have given you all the assurance and help that I can give to my sun or brother.

As a result of the discovery during the last financial records/audits conducted after the last quarter in the year 2008 by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF). In the payment Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), it was revealed, at the source, that your name is pencilled to receive your payment this time as all arrangement has been made and approval has been given to your payment.

It is therefore plausible enough to make these assertions to you having adjudged the readiness of the federal government to redeem all outstanding payment at this point in time when the debts owed are causing deficits in the economy as a result of debt servicing. So if you continue the delays, your payment might be cancelled and therefore means it will be returned back to Government coffers as unclaimed fund.

I strongly recommend that, you should hasten up to make sure that your payment is released to your account before things get wrong.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

English is breaking down and ranting a bit now, he seems to be getting to the end of his tether Laughing C'mon John this is (a) Steep Hill your going at Wink

So after a few days...down boy:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/27/09

John,

I have managed to find my local Western Union office, there was really no need to take such an insulting tone with me!! I had to go to the bank and talk to them about it and as I told you it is a long way for me to get there so that took time!
My local office is open tomorrow and I have the money at hand so I will send you the details as soon as I have done the transfer. Please do not talk to me in this manner again though!

Steve

and his next mail is a little more in line after the minor slap...theres a good lad:
Quote:
show details 4/28/09

[email protected]

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, and the content well noted. Mr. Steve, like you said that I should stop using such words on you. My good friend, I did not use any bad words on you, it is just that I am not happy the way things are going concerning your fund transfer.

If you think I have insulted you in any way, it is not so Mr. Steve, I am only trying to carry out my duties in making sure that your fund which has been approved is released to your account. What will I gain or which joy will I get for insulting you, I am not that type of person that insults people any how. I am a God fearing person and will not take the advantage given to me to insult people. But if you feel that I have insulted you in my last email, I am sorry for that.

However, like you said that you will be sending the money today, and will forward the Western Union Money Transfer information to me.

I will be waiting for your response as soon as the money is sent today so that your payment transfer will commence immediately to your account.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

So an apology is all it takes for me to send his money..success for the lad Cool
Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/28/09

John,

Fair enough, your apology is accepted. I will be honest, I was so insulted I nearly didnt go ahead as I really do not like to be spoken to like this. I might not have any experience of this kind of thing but I am not stupid and there is no reason to call me stupid!
However, as you were big enough to apologise I went ahead and made the transfer today for you. I guess you should get the money soon so send me everything I need to know once you have got it. Remember, I really need this explaining to me as it is not normal for me to do these kind of things ok?

Steve

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He cant wait to get back to me after that:

Quote:
show details 4/28/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail, where you accepted my apology. However, in your email, you said you have made the Western Union transfer with the information I gave to you, but in your email you did not forward the Western Union details of the transfer you made so that our receiving officer will move to the Western Union office here to cash the money you sent.

Mr. Steve, since you have transferred the US$415.00 through Western Union as advised, you need to send me the Western Union Transfer details. The Western Union information you will send to me is below stated so that our Receiving officer Mr. Victor Okiri will not make any mistake while filling the Western Union form here.

1. SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS.
2. MTCN, WHICH IS THE TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER.
3. TEXT QUESTION
4. ANSWER.

Like you said that I should get the money soon, the Western Union here cannot release the money to Mr. Victor Okiri without him confirming the information you used in sending the money to his name. So please you need to forward the Western Union information you use in sending the money.

I will be expecting your response with the Western Union details you used in sending the money so that Mr. Victor Okiri will move to cash the money. Mr. Steve, if possible, you can scan and email to me the Western Union receipt they gave to you there after you send the money from the Western Union office there.

Thanks for your understanding and God bless you. I am happy that you have accepted my apology. Immediately the money is received and your account activated and the transfer is done to your bank account, I will forward to you all the transfer documents which you will use in confirming the funds in your bank.

I will be waiting for your response as soon as the Western Union Money Transfer information is sent today so that your payment transfer will commence immediately to your bank account.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

I think around this time I was putting the mtcn secure thing I got from one of the guys here into place and it was probably public holidays and stuff so the perfect opportunity to take a few days break but he obviously didnt want to:

Quote:
show details 4/29/09

[email protected]

What is the position of things? After I sent you my email yesterday, where I advised you on the Western Union information I advised you to forward to me since you have sent the money through Western Union.

However, today is Wednesday the 29th of April 2009, I did not receive any response or information from you. I know it is hard for you to understand the pressures I am receiving from my fellow officials concerning the delays from your side. I have tried my best to prevent them of releasing a negative report to the transfer of your fund to your account. That is why I am writing you always trying to make you understand that delays might be dangerous in this situation.

Please try and get back to me if really you have sent the money as you advised.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

He seems keen to get that money that is just floating around at WU Laughing so ever helpful I mail him back:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 4/30/09

John,

Sorry, I thought I had done everythign I needed to and didnt check my mail. I received this from the Western Union people to send to you. I guess this is what you were asking about so that you can get the money.

Let me know when you are sending mine over.

Steve

- Hide quoted text -
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 12:36 PM
Subject: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer
To: [email protected]

Dear Western Union® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://mtcn.secure.la

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: 2274d9c77c5cf60a120b46a19de54622

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

David Barnes
Executive Vice President - US/Canada
Western Union Headquarters
PO Box 6992
Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992
Tel: +1 (206) 905-9742

but oh no no no he doesnt want to do that:

Quote:
show details 4/30/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email, where you forwarded to me the thing you received from the Western Union Money Transfer. However, you said this is what I needed to cash the money out from Western Union office here. Mr. Steve, I tried to locate the MTCN number but there is no MTCN number there. So you have to call the Western Union office immediately and inform them that the receiver of the money did not receive the MTCN of the money you transferred to Nigeria. You should advise them to give you the MTCN numbers immediately so that the money will be cashed from Western Union office here.

Mr. Steve, there is no way the money will be cashed here without the MTCN numbers of the Transfer, so it is better you call them now and request for your MTCN number of the US$415.00 you sent otherwise the money will still be there without Mr. Victor Okiri collecting the money from Western Union office here.

The MTCN number is a 10 digit numbers of the transfer and it is called MTCN Number or CONTROL numbers of the Western Union Money Transfer you made.

As soon as you get the MTCN numbers from them then you send it to me to enable MR. Victor Okiri to collect the money from the Western Union office here so that your account will be activated for the immediate transfer of your funds to your account. Please method is very difficult for us here to operate so it is better you discuss with the Western Union office to give you the MTCN numbers immediately.

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you conclude this with them.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

so time for another little slap to try and get him in line:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/1/09

John,

What are you trying to do to me? You know how difficult I find this stuff! I went to the Western Union office again and the lady there explained to me that this is now how you get the MTCN number that you need. She says it is all explained in the email. I had to do the transfer again as it is cancelled if it isnt claimed in 48 hours! Fortunately she just resubmitted it for me. So here is the new information they sent me:

Dear Western Union® customer,
First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.
Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.
http://mtcn.secure.la
Enter the following code to access your MTCN: 9b4da8224592adb214e218a68e5d0e8d
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.
Thank You,
David Barnes
Executive Vice President - US/Canada
Western Union Headquarters
PO Box 6992
Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992
Tel: +1 (206) 905-9742

Please get this done as soon as possible as I really dont want to have to go down there again and do it all over again as I am going to look a bit stupid if I do!

Steve

...bingo:

Quote:
[email protected] to me
show details 5/1/09

Your mugu, [email protected] has started to discover his MTCN.

Go here: http://mtcn.secure.la/baiter.php?id=2274d9c77c5cf60a120b46a19de54622 to see the stats.

MrMe

I cant remember exactly how much he tried this incredibly annoying way of obtaining his mtcn...it wasnt millions of entries like some here have managed to get their lads to do but it was enough to be bl**dy annoyed Laughing Laughing

Quote:
show details 5/1/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm you email once again today with the same information. However, I have tried my best to go into the site as given, but it is difficult for me so I will advise that you do it your self there and enter the site as given and put all the information’s you used in sending the money to me then you get the MTCN numbers from there and forward it to me. This is the only way we can do this now because our server connection here does not open such site I don’t know why.
Mr. Steve, but all the Western Union we have been receiving here, we don’t go through such process that is why it is difficult for us here to open the site. We tried it yesterday and this morning we tried it again and it is not opening from here. You can do it your self Mr. Steve so that we can conclude your fund transfer process.

So if you can go into the site your self, it will serve us a lot of time here to conclude you payment transfers. Like they said that if the operation did not conclude in 48 hours that the transfer will be cancelled so you need to open the site immediately and get the MTCN from there and send it to me so that Mr. Victor Okiri will move to the Western Union office here to cash the money.

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you open your site.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Laughing what a liar...I know he can because he has....alot!!!...... Laughing

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/2/09

John,

I cant do it, it is for the person receiving the money...cant you read? As you can see it is a new security feature that WU are trying out in my State because of criminal activity. I have to wonder why you seem unwilling to use this feature? I cant understand why a bank wouldnt allow you to access a site that helps you retrieve the money I sent? This all seems a little strange to me, after all surely only somebody that the security features were designed to stop would be unwilling to use it?

What is going on? I am worried now that something is going to happen to my money. The girl at WU excplained things like this to me. I think I will go back to the office on Monday and see if I can get my money back!

oh he REALLY didnt like that...my pet is now trying to be forceful Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
show details 5/2/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your mail, and the content well noted. You have sent an insulting word to me but if I were the person that wrote the type of email to you, you will say I am insulting you. Anyway, as I have informed you yesterday, we cannot retrieve the MTCN Numbers. You said we are unwilling to use this features, I will not kill my self to retrieve your money while I have informed you that the site is difficult to operate here. So if you like believe me, if you like don’t believe me. I have explained to you what happened. Something that I don’t know how to operate went I tell you that I don’t know how to operate it?.

You said it is strange to you; yes it is also strange to me as well because we have not used such features before in receiving Western Union payments so I don’t know why yours will be different. You also said that you are worried that something is going to happen to your money that the Western Union Clark explained something like that to you, and you said you will go back to their office on Monday to collect your money back. With the tune of the paragraph, I understand that it is your plan and the Western Union Clark not to send the MTCN Numbers for the confirmation of the money you sent.

Mr. Steve, I have understood all what you said, if your plans is to take your money back from the Western Union, it is ok by me. I cannot because of your payment tarnish my image here. I have tried for you and you are the one making things difficult for both of us. I don’t see the reason why the Western Union Clark refused to release the MTCN Numbers to you. We have not gone through this type of process before so I don’t know why we should start it from your own payment. For the past weeks now we are talking about this US$415.00, so if your plan is to go back there and retrieve your money back, I don’t have any objection on that because the money is yours and the money we have already approved to be wired to your account is yours also.

So if you think that collecting your money back is the best thing to do then you can go ahead and collect it back from the Western Union. I don’t have any more things to say about the Western Union, you are the owner of the fund here, and I have given you all the details and information on how we are going to transfer your funds to your account as soon as your account is activated for the transfer to take place.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

so fcuk you I just wont talk then....only a coupel of days go by before:
Quote:
show details 5/4/09

[email protected]

How are you today after my email to you on Saturday last weekend, I am still waiting for your response. Today is Monday you said you will be going to the Western Union office to collect the money back. Have you collected the money back from the Western Union? Please response to this email immediately.

Are you going to resend the money so that I will conclude on your account activation for the transfer of your fund to take place immediately.

Please I will be waiting for your urgent response as soon as you receive this email so that I will know what you have decided to do.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so I'm going back to just not getting anything:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/4/09

John,

I dont know what to do. I have collected my money today and I asked the Western Union girl about MTCN numbers and she said this is how you get it. She said they dont allocate numbers now that they have this new system, it is all done automatically and you log in and retrieve it. She said she is sure that any bank would not block this or be unable to do it as it is their business and Western Union would not do anything to jeapordise there business so she doesnt understand why you have such a problem. Even a small boy could do this apparently! Still, if you cant do it maybe I should just send you a check? What address should I send it to?

Steve

aaahhh the satisfying stench of frustration:

Quote:
show details 5/4/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email and the content well noted. However, you said that you have collected your money back from the Western Union, and the girl still insist that this is the way they use to retrieve MTCN NUMBERS. Mr. Steve, I don’t know why the girl is talking like that, maybe she don’t want to send the money for you and she just using this method to make you not to send the money for the release of you payment.

Today again, we received Western Union payment information this morning from our client in California, and he sent his MTCN numbers which is the normal way to receive money. So I don’t know why your own Western Union Clark does not give MTCN numbers. You said it is all done automatically and you log in and retrieve the MTCN number, then why can’t you log in your self and retrieve the MTCN your self and send it across to me if you insist that it is there new system. Mr. Steve you are just delaying your payment transfer and it will not be good that after all this your payment will still be here after all the approval has been given to us to transfer your funds to your account as soon as your bank account is activated with our transfer system here.

However, you said you can send me a check which I will cash the money from here. My good friend, you know that we don’t accept foreign checks here as it will be difficult for us to cash the check as we are not a commercial bank but rather an Apex Bank what we do is to wire any huge amount of money to beneficiary account as we have received any go ahead order from the Government of Nigeria to do so.

If you can go to another Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram at let and send the money so that they will release the MTCN numbers to you. Any person that is telling you that Western Union or Money Gram does not give MTCN numbers is telling lie. I have confirmed this from one of my brother that stays in America and he also confirmed to me that Western Union is still giving MTCN numbers for any Western Union Money Transfer made. So I don’t know why yours is different. Please you have to try your best to go to another branch of Western Union so that you will send the money.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
show details 5/6/09

[email protected]

Mr. Steve, what is the position of things? Have you decided not to receive your payment any more? I have waited for your response since Monday and did not receive any from you. Please try and get back to me and inform me if you still need your payment this second Quarter because we are about to send our first Quarter reports to the National Executive Council (NEC).

So if you don’t need your payment this time, just tell me so that the reports will also be included in the report files we will submit to National Executive Council (NEC). I cannot include your report if you did not tell me your mind, and they might think that your payment has been transferred to your account without knowing that your payment is still here.

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive this message.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/6/09

John,

I am trying to sort things out here but as I told you, it is a long way to my bank and I had to waste yet another day going to see them. I also went to the Western Union office about this MTCN and they said they would send me something about it. As soon as I have got it I will send it to you.

Steve

such a patient lad Smile

Quote:
show details 5/6/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email, after sending you my email this morning. However, you said that you are trying to sort things out with the Western Union.

I will wait till tomorrow to enable you sort out thing with them to enable them release the MTCN numbers to you.

Mr. Steve, try and get back to me as soon as you conclude with them tomorrow.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/6/09

John,

I went to the bank to see about this moneygram thing you mentioned but they said they dont do it. I'm starting to wonder what good a bank is, they dont do anything!! Anyway, when I got back, I had this from Western Union. I hope it explains everything for you!

Steve
- Show quoted text -

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 6:19 PM, DR. JOHN J. AKAMMADU. <[email protected]> wrote:

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email, after sending you my email this morning. However, you said that you are trying to sort things out with the Western Union.

I will wait till tomorrow to enable you sort out thing with them to enable them release the MTCN numbers to you.

Mr. Steve, try and get back to me as soon as you conclude with them tomorrow.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. Check it out.

mctnsecurerequa6.jpg
580K View Download

You cant see it but I enclosed a nice mctn secure explanation document for him to read. And now HE just doesnt get it either:

Quote:
show details 5/7/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email where you sent to me something I don’t understand. What is the meaning of the attachment you sent to me, this does not in any way related to your payment transfer.

However, I can see that I am disturbing you a lot to claim your funds. Maybe you don’t want your payment as I can understand that you and you so call Western Union and Money Gram does not know the nature of your payment transfer.

I will advise that you forget about your payment and stick to your Western Union and Money Gram policy. As I told you, I will b submitting my report to the National Executive Council by tomorrow and your will be included so since you have decided not to send the money any longer, I will include this on my report to them so that they will know why your payment is still outstanding. I have tried my best for you but I understand that you don’t appreciate all my effort so far.

Let just call for the stop of your payment transfer and the communications we had so far. If can find another way of receiving your fund best known to you as you dont sound as the owner of the fund any way.

Thanks and God bless you for your explanations.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/7/09

John,

What are you talking about? The letter is just what the Wetern Union people sent to me to explain things, all I am doing is sending it to you because they said I should. I appreciate you trying to help me fully, you just dont seem to appreciate that I am trying to work this out. I have been to Western Union and sent money to you twice but because you arent willing to follow their instructions you seem to be blaming me? So I have tried to find out about moneygram even though it meant travelling all the way to my bank which I have explained is a long way for me. I can hardly help it if you arent capable of following Western Unions instructions and collecting the money I sent can I? I thought I was the one who didnt understand how these things worked!! Anyway, I have offered to send you a check and thats not good enough so what more can I do? Iasked about moneygram and the bank said they dont do that. So what do I do now? If you let me know I am happy to go ahead and do that as I dont want to see my funds go elsewhere but you need to help me instead of insulting me!!

Steve

This is descending into childish bickering now......good Twisted Evil

Quote:
show details 5/7/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email. I am not the one that does not understand, you are the one because I have explained to you what you should do, and you refused doing it just because the Western Union and the Money Gram told you to do. I have informed you all this while that you are not the only one we are receiving money from, as of this week, we have received payments from people and we did not go through the process you are talking about. You refused to give the Western Union agent order to release the MTCN numbers to you that is why they are turning you round and round.

If you are sending money from any where in the World through Western Union or Money Gram, what the agent will ask you is for the information where you are sending the money to. so immediately you give him the information, the agent will now ask you how much are you sending and they will give you a form which you will fill out the information of the person you are sending the money to and the amount. Immediately you finish filling the form, they will program the information on there system and give you a customers copy of the Western Union form you filled and inside the Customers form, the MTCN numbers will be included there. This is just a simple thing there is no stress on it. So I don’t know why the Western Union or Money Gram you went to is giving you so much stress. Is only in your area that they have this new process of securing the MTCN numbers from the Site you sent to me. we have not witnessed such process before even as of today i am writing this email to you we received money from clients, and there is nothing like that process. The only they did is to forward to us the Western Union receipt by attachment or they will state the SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS, the MTCN NUMBERS, the TEXT QUESTION AND THE ANSWER and that is all.

So I believe that you are not going to the right Western Union office to send the money if not I don’t see why you will send money and they will advise you to secure the MTCN numbers from another site which is not done any where in the World. So if you really need your fund you have to go according to my instruction concerning the Western Union matter or else I don’t know how again I can advise you to send the money. We don’t receive foreign checks here otherwise I could have advised you to send a check of the same amount.

Try and rectify things with them today and send the MTCN number so that the money will be cashed for the activation of your bank account, which will enable the immediate remittance of your fund to your bank account in California. This is all I have to say now as I have taken a lot of time is detailing this process to you. You need to hasten up before things go wrong as I will not be responsible for any thing that will happen to your fund transfer.

Thanks for your understanding and God bless.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

...and insults Very Happy

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/8/09

John,

It did say that this was a new thing being implemented in my State on the email I got from the support people. OK, I will go in to the office AGAIN and see if I can get them to bypass this system. I will tell them that my stupid friend cant work it and see if that sways them!

Steve

nice to see he is happy to be insulted:

Quote:
show details 5/8/09

[email protected]

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, where you said that you will be going back there to resolve the issue of the MTCN with the Western Union clack. Mr. Steve, you can tell them any thing to make sure that the give the MTCN number.

I will be expecting your response later today as soon as you finalize with them.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
show details 5/9/09

[email protected]

Mr. Steve. How are you today? I did not receive any response from you after you told me that you will be going back to the Western Union office to complete the transfer yesterday or today.

Please write me back so that I will know update of your trip to the Western Union office.

I will be expecting your response as soon as you receive this email.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/12/09

John,

OK, I have had to go to the Western Union Office 3 times now to see people about this. The girl on the desk told me that this is how they do it now and there was nothing she could do so I made an appointment to see her boss and the damned fool wasnt there when I went to see him so I had to go back. Do you have any idea how much time this has wasted for me???
Anyway, the upshot of all of this was that he said that they werent supposed to waive these new conditions but because they had been having problems like this they were prepared to release numbers if the correct security forms were completed by the receivers of the funds. He said he would email them to me, I am just waiting on his mail. You need to exercise a little patience here my friend! I will send them to you when they arrive ok?

Steve

Quote:
show details 5/12/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email, and the content well noted. However, you said that you went to the Western Union office 3 times to see how you will resolve this problem with them. You said that the girl on the desk told you that it is how they do it now and there is nothing she can do to help. But you said when you try to see her boss; he was not there to attend to you.

Meanwhile you said that you waited and have discussed with the boss and he promised to email you the Western Union receipt where all the transfer information is included on the form. I can understand that you have talked with them seriously that is why the man agreed to send the transfer information’s to you. But the transfer details was suppose to the given to you immediately you send the money. But let’s wait for him as he said he will email the transfer details to you. But did he tell you the time he will be emailing the information’s to you?

Mr. Steve, you know we don’t have enough time as you said that I should exercise a little patience for you to get the information so that you will forward it to me. But however, I will try and talk to some director in the bank so that they will give you more time to conclude this with the Western Union. I hope all this processes will be go beyond this week as the National Executive Council have extend the date for the submission of our report this week ed.

I will be expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive the Western Union transfer details from them.

Thanks and have a good day.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
show details 5/15/09

[email protected]

Mr. Steve, what is the position of things? today is Friday and I have not received any response from since Tuesday this week. Have you concluded with the Western Union Money Transfer? Your last communication with me, you said that I should give you a little time to conclude with the Western Union boss, and since then I have not received any response from you concerning your discussion with the man.

Please write me back immediately with the positive news so that I will know if it will be possible for you to send the Western Union transfer information to me today.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/18/09

John,

I cant believe this guy. He has sent me nothing at all. i am going to have to go down there and see him. I am thinking maybe this moneygram thing you mentioned might be a better idea?

Steve

Quote:
show details 5/18/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email today, where you told me that you have not received any response from the Western Union. I told you this earlier that the Western Union knows what they are doing; they don’t want to send the money for you. I have not seen any where Western Union will try money for a client and they will not release the MTCN numbers to the person. To me I will advise that you collect your money back from them and move to another Western Union office to send the money or you go to Money Gram to send it.

We cannot continue waiting for them as they are competent in there services to customers since they cannot release the MTCN of the transfer they made for you. Like you said that you will be going there today, I will be waiting for your response as soon as you conclude with the transfer today.

To show that they don’t know what they are doing, they suppose to call you to come and collect your money back if they did not send the money that is how good Western Union offices do all over the world. I don’t know why there’s are different.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

by this point I was getting bored of this, like you lot probably are:

Quote:
show details 5/21/09

[email protected]

Mr. Steve, still no response from you what is the position of thing, could you please tell me what is happening because tomorrow is the final day I told them that you will be sending the money. After tomorrow, I don’t know what next will happen to your funds here. I have tried my best to keep them waiting till this moment so if you did not act immediately and they refuse to grant you another extension, it means that you are the course of your problem.

Your last email was on Monday when you said you are going to the bank to know why they have not forwarded the MTCN numbers to you. Today is Thursday still know response from you. Have you taken the whole 4 days driving to your bank? I don’t know why you are your bank is making things difficult for you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details 5/21/09

John,

I already told you what a pain having to go to my bank is. Anyway, I have been to see my account manager there and asked him about this moneygram and he has explained that it is the same kind ofthing as Western Union. Is this right? If it is are we just going to have the same problems or do oyu think I will be ok to go ahead and use them?

Let me know your advice and I will get the money sent.

Best regards,
Steve

Quote:
show details 5/21/09

[email protected]

This is to confirm the receipt of your email, after sending you my response of today. You did not inform me of this all this while but after sending you my email today you made it known to me.

However, go to the Money Gram office and send the money. You should stop pretending. I know that all this you are telling me is stories. You don’t want to send the money. Why I said this is because you are not the only one sending money down here and they have not been giving all this excuse you are giving just because of US$415. If you know that you don’t want to send the money just tell me let me stop disturbing you. I will not force you to receive your payment here, the money is yours so if you like you send the money if you don’t like you forget it because I have tried to make my fellow workers in the bank to extend your payment till this moment. So I am tied of giving them all sort of excuse on your behalf. Today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday. So if you want to send the money you can send it with any means. If you want to use Money Gram or Western Union it is ok by us both of them are money transfer agencies. The money you want to send is your money, your bank cannot tell you what to do with your money.

Mr. Steve, I will be expecting your email today or tomorrow as soon as the money is sent but if you don’t want to send the money just tell me because I have so many files to attend to.

Thanks for your understanding. Since you want to Money Gram, go ahead and use Money Gram and send the transfer information to me immediately.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours Faithfully,

Dr. John Akammadu.
[email protected]

At this point I had had enough and didnt bother to respond. I did try and revive it recently but got no response...probably moved on to other email addresses I guess:

Quote:
Steve Pill to JOHN
show details Jun 18 (4 days ago)

John,

What is going on here? I sent my money over a year ago and still I havent heard from you!! I am worried that I have been swindled! Can you get back to me please?

Steve

At last....the end Very Happy

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it. You may have got bored of it in the end, but I could have carried on reading it forever.

Thank you so much for sharing it.

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I also quite like reading the long baits, even if they are going nowhere. It is the lad's frustration that pleases me most. At what point will they quit? Like real victims, they hope that the next email will bring their reward. Turn-about is such a great revenge. Thanks for posting!

Easter Egg 2013
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant believe this:

Quote:
[email protected] to me
show details Jun 27 (4 days ago)

Go here: http://mtcn.secure.la/baiter.php?id=2274d9c77c5cf60a120b46a19de54622 to see the stats.

MrMe

Maybe the wtf is going on mail I sent him aroused his curiosity enough to go take a look? Question Question

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your method, which I will call the "Obfuscating Stupidity modality," for three reasons:

1. It makes the lad explain everything over and over, wasting their time and frustrating them
2. It makes the lad think you're stupid enough to fall for it, so he doesn't give up
3. It's such great fun to read

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well clearly your lad took the Nigerian version of the Dale Carnegie course, the principal tenet of which is to repeat everything the other person said to you, ostensibly to show what a good listener you are and how understanding you are, but which in fact really only demonstrates your arrogant contempt for the other person by showing how you think he's so stupid you have to repeat everything or he won't know what's going on.

The best way to deal with this is to use the same thing on him: "I understand that you understand that I understand that (etc)"

"I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead." (Bummer)
"...said 100kg Alluvial Gold Dust is free and clear from aliens"
"it is one year today we both never heard from each other"
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he is back again.....

Quote:
[email protected] to me
show details Jul 2 (3 days ago)

MrMe

I wonder if another mail might tempt him into conversing again? hmmmmm

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, this guy seems to keep on trying so I invalidated it with the following message:

Quote:
This ID is currently invalid for the following reason: "Maximum retrieval attempts exceeded. Funds returned to sender."

Hopefully he cant resist it and contacts me and then the game will be on once more Very Happy

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hopefully he cant resist it and contacts me and then the game will be on once more
The irresistable lure of dangling cash. Well done!

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic