SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

GOMER'S IN A COMA!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some sad disheartening news.
Quote:
Dear Robert

Thanks for your email Am very Happy to hear from you .and how is all your loving family over there with you hope all is well with you .I am a partner in this transaction of Mr GOMER to handle your money transfer. GOMER has been working on this, but he is under some intense emotional condition due to a personal tragedy. Sadly, he is very troubled and confused at this time. If you should hear from him again, please do not respond directly to him. Instead, forward his email to me.

I am also sorry to tell you that GOMER has gone into coma. The doctors say there is no chance he will ever come out, but she(what!) will probably not live another 2 weeks. To avoid complications, it's urgent that we complete the transaction before he passes on.

Plleased be advise that there is an $10,000 granulation fee that must be paid to resolved any final administrative needs. Once this has been paid you will have the transaction done soon.

Please send $10,000 Dollars payment to me via Money Gram this Morning first Out of the $100,000 dollars:and make sure you split the $10,000 dollas be for sending it. this is the information Below.
sender name:
Revise Name : Abiola Oluwaseyi
Andres of recvise : 10 oku street
City : Nima
State : Accra
control number :
question : Robert $ Nancy
answer : Christian
Amount : 10,000 Dollars

and Please i will like you to get back to me with the information today you have send the Money.then i will be waiting to hear from you . .Love to hear from you soon.

Thank You

Nancy Frank

Crying or Very sad

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Popiejopie
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some say.. mr Gomer is a she... some even say she's in a coma.. all we know is, that he's GOMER.

No! NO!! No!!! you are not the person i thought you were. I regret getting to this stage with you -- J0hn "M4t" G00dman

Thank you for your brilliant message. I did not mean to hurt your feelings, am sorry. -- 1GE. B. Sanus1

The Slow Banker (Stallus Popiejopieicum): Insanely slow-working bankers who take ages to e-mail you after the main lad has referred you, and even longer to process their own duff forms.
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer doesn't die, he multiplies. :)

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, according to my lad - he says he murdered Mr. Gomer with his own hands.
Quote:
me: no
but it could be a separate thing
like mt7n s3cure
do you remember mt7n s3cure?

Lad: I DONT NEED THOSE NONSENSE THIS YEAR
AM RECEIVING PAYMENT THERE IS NO HACKER THIS TIME AROUND
OKAY

me: ...
are you sure about that
???

Lad: YES

me: mr gomer could still be around

Lad: DEAD
DEAD
MAYBE THAT IS THE REASON WHY THE PAYMENT IS LIKE THIS

me: are you sure he is dead?
how do you know he is dead

Lad: YES
I KILLED HIM
U THINK I WAS PLAYING WHEN U WERE IN JAIL

me: what!?!

Lad: LOOK I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THOSE NONSENSE NOW
HOW CAN I GET THE MTCN
NOW
WHAT IS THE WAY OUT

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember The Sorcerers Apprentice? You kill Gomer and he multiplies...

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which one? the Dad or the son, or one of the cousins in the clan?
Dad is Olatunji Gomer, son is Obayami Gomer, and cousins all have the last name....GOMER. They DID multiply. Very Happy

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Robert and Nancy from Accra Ghana" say that her highness Mr. Gomer is in a coma. That sounds like Sleepless' and my lads, who safaried to Tamale, stiffed the hotel owner, got detained by the police for four days until Robert the oga went to bail them out and pay the hotel bill.
Three months later, Nancy emailed back saying how much she loved our Foster and please write back (Sleepless voice-morphed and writing as a man.)
If they are the same two, you should have loads of fun. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fact is, I'm Robert.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so send it use MTCN vault for the number
Laughing

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A coma? How’d they notice? Laughing Laughing

Just kidding!

In all seriousness we all now or those of who’ve seen B grade movies. A coma is the calm before the storm Twisted Evil

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Shhh don't tell anyone, you might end up educating the "junks" or "mugus" or "GWARNAR" or etc. We mustn't do that. Wink

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer can still run his empire from inside his life support system.

If he wiggles his toe at you - get running. :yikes:

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gomer is actually a psycho unkillable zombie like Jason from the Halloween films. Just when you think he's in a coma or dead ... *ARGHHHHH* *SQUELCH*

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic