SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Grand Donation

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It started from here Very Happy

Quote:
Please be informed that the funds are coming directly from the United Nation Fund headquarters in west Africa. It is a Grand Donation from the United Nation to support individuals financially, due to the global and financial economic meltdown. Your email address was selected globally as one of the beneficiaries of this year promo and we are only to pay beneficiaries once they meet their financial obligations. Because you did not pick up the funds on time we decided to pull back the funds until you were notified about the payment sent to you .

Western Union is not allowed to make all payment at once to individuals without proper identification for security reasons, so you have to make the payment of $155 USD for purchasing your International Remittance File ( I.R.F) and opening of a western union account before the funds can come in from western union, then you can withdraw all your funds in just 5 mins. Do not get the doubt in mind about this because this is not a scam and as soon as the payment of$155 USD is confirm, your account will be setup and the details of the account together with the certificate of ownership will be sent to you and put you as the receiver of the funds on how to pick up the money from any western union office / outlet in your country.

In regards to your mail that was received in our office and was noted, We recieved the information you sent to us for the transfer of your fund valued at $300,000.00USD, on instalmental daily transfer of $5,000.00USD per day. Note that we will be transfering the fund to you $5000.00USD per day as the western union protocol restricts us from making transfer of fund more than $5000USD per day here in Africa.We have started today with transfer of the first $5,000USD. Find bellow the payment information:

Sender Information's
Sender first name =MIKE
Sender last name= IKE
MTCN;= 3745733190
Amount;= 5,000 USD
Test Question;= When
Test Answer;= Today

You are required to check your transfer status online at our weblink for confirmation by clicking on this link: www.westernunion.com.
You will not be able to pick this payment up because it has been put on hold by the payment supervisor. In accordance to the new rules and regulations of all the western union money transfer world-wide, you are to make payment for the swift programming and MTCN transfer tax to your country which will cost you $155 USD before the transfer can be released to you for pick up. Bear it in mind t the fee is not negotiable and we can not release the transfer to you today if you did not send the required fee. Be informed that the fee cover for the transfer of all your fund and not just this first transfer meaning that you will not be required to pay any fee for the rest of the transfer.

You are advised to go to the nearest Western Union Money Transfer outlet around you and send the fee immediately because the fee is the only delay for your fund to be released as the fund is presently on our system. Do send me your phone number in your next mail for oral directions.

Below is the information you will use to send us the fee of $155 USD Via western union to our account officer Grace Ohonba.

Receivers name_____

Receivers Address_____ 231 Herbert Macaulay way

City_______________ Abuja

Country____________ Nigeria

Mtcn Number_____

Amount sent_____

Text Question______ Favorite Colour

Answer_____________Blue

Once you send the money, send the payment information immediately for easy pick-up and your transfer shall be released in two hours after confirmation of the payment. We await to recieve the payment information.
BE ADVISED ACCORDINGLY.

Note : Incorrect payment information can lead to penalties, confiscation or delay of your account.

Mr Jeff Matins
Phone Number: + 234-8070700985

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Western Union´s officer told me that Grace is listed like a "suspicious" person in their files.
I don´t know why,I´m just trying desperately send some money,so I will be rich after that Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Who and what on earth will tell you that, Grace is a very deligent officer here that is a big lie. she has never been in any criminal act before... Its ok you can send it to another of our officer here. his name is Mr SUNNY EDWARD same address.... Dont let this opportunity pass you by. Go there again. tell them you want to send money that is all no further question or what so ever so that we can transfer you money to you soonest. Send us a valid phone number of you so that i can speak and explain something to you ok....

Yours Jeff Martins

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy
Quote:
Mr.Martins

I drove yesterday 350 miles to another city called Oulu,I spend my
night over here and went first to Western Union´s office.

STOCKMANN Oyj WU Retails
Service point
Kirkkokatu 14
Oulu 90100
tel.+358-800-141414
Officer´s name was Mrs.Haista Paska

Well,after that I had to go to Money Gram´s office.

FOREX BANK
Kauppurienkatu 13
Oulu 90100
+358-207512 680
Officers names were Mr.Anna Pillua and Mrs.Veda Kateen

Mr.Martins,what is going on?
I tried to send money by names Grace Ohomba,Sunny Edwards,Linda Walance and Isegbe Kingsley.
And just like the way you said,in Western Union and Money Gram those officers told me that
there is some problems again with those names I gave.
I believe Western Union and Money Gram are co-operating and keeping some kind of lists
of those people?
They didn´t say why and what is going on,but they gave warnings about sending money.
Offcource I didn´t believe them,there is still one Western Union´s office in this town,and I have
to go and try again.
There are tel.numbers to both offices,can you call there and confirm to named officers that
my purpose is just to send money to my friend.That friend could be you Mr.Martins.
You have to know that I trust on you and I believe we can find right way to handle this all.

Have a nice day and let me know how to continue,cos I need your valuable advices.

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...muahahahaa.... Laughing Laughing

Quote:
That is ok, may i ask you some questions, Do you have any criminal record or participate in any financial crime before? Do you in anyway give you password to any one. I feel someone out there is monetary our conversation through the mail... I need you to send to me a valid passport of you.. and also a phone number in which i can SMS one when never i want to comunicate. even if you cant reply.. we need to look for a way to get this fund transfered to you ok

Mr Jeff Martins

Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic