SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Death of a president, I finally arrived the hotel carbet

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s always amazing how lads would response to catastrophic events.

Mr Umaru Yar'Adua (ex- president of Nigeria) died on 5 May 2010.

the vampire received the first NOK format on 8 May 2010

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1538638

I respect people who work fast, so, I emailed him

Hope you enjoy this bait

My emails are in green, comments in black, rest of colors belong to him

(As usual, excuse my English Embarassed)

ASEM was sent

Quote:
Dear Usman

I'm sorry to hear this news

How can I help and do you have any evidences to back up what you said?

Quote:
Mailekum salam,

I have just seen your email.Sending you copy of the deposit
certificate is not the problem but one has to be very sure before
sending this very important document.Please don't get me wrong I am at
peace with you because we serve the most merciful almighty allah.
But i beg you in the name of the most merciful to be very careful with
this document as her excellency holds me in high esteem and would not
want this document to fall on wrong hands.
I will go to the volts later today during break hours to send it to
you.I hope i can get my secretary to do the scanning for me because i
do not know how to do it.

Usman.

Nice, he gave me nice tips from the start

Quote:
Dear Usman

alsalam

waiting the official documents to verify this business, then I will call you to discuss what can I do to help

in the meanwhile, could you please communicate with me from a hotmail account

I'm facing many problems in receiving or reading emails from Gmail, so I'm using my old hotmail account
Khalid

Quote:
Dear Khalid,

I enclose two documents that are good enough evidence.I had a discuss with my lawyer here who approved i send to you these documents instead of the deposit certificate.I hope you understand my stance.
I want to use this medium to inform you that all our discussions must be absolutely discreet.I await to hear from you in earnest.

Best regards,
Usman.

Quote:
Brother Usman

the attachment is too small and I couldn't download the second one.

I told you to switch to hotmail instead of Gmail because it would be easier for me to see the documents

waslam

Quote:
Dear Khalid,

I really don't understand you what do you mean i should switch to hotmail,i can't just switch just like that I have been using this gmail for over 14 years now and your excuse is very hard to comprehend.
This document took my secretary hours to attach and the copy sent to her excellency is perfect as she confirmed receiving the documents because i refer all our dealing to her.
I really do not know what you need again.I will advise you come straight with me because rhetorics i don't indulge in it I am a very busy man.
I am leaving for England by tomorrow to be back on tuesday next week.So if you have anything to say then do that in dispatch.

Regards,
Usman.

Time for a little slap

Quote:
Dear Usman

Please, watch your words carefully, I'm here to help, remember that

I told you I can not download the second attachment and the first one was too small

I need to be sure about the authenticity of this business before I can carry on

so, tell your secretary to re-send these documents using hotmail or yahoo instead of Gmail

I need to see them and check everything

Quote:
Dear Khalid,

Before i will give this instructions i will want to have your contact telephone so i can call from London today before my return tomorrow to Africa.

Regards,
Usman.

Quote:

This is my private number

waiting your call

Quote:

Dear Khalid,

I am sorry am just seeing your telephone number.If i knew you live in England i would have met with you i stayed at mount royal hotel behind oxford street in the west end.
I will give you a call later today secondly i will ask my secretary to to open a new email account and send the document to you.
My regards to you and yours.

The secretary sent the documents from a hotmail account. 41.207.162.1, Lomé, Togo

Quote:
Dear Usman
Ok

I saw the documents, and I may help

since you are in London we can meet if you like?

Regards

Quote:
Dear Khalid,

I got your email. I am back in Africa but will put a call across to you later today.
I will need the following informations:

1.Your full name and address
2.Your proof of ID
3.Occupation
4.Date of birth

These informations will be used for the legalisation of the document to your name and most importantly it is paramont that you will need to travel down here for signing of the release documents.
I await these information time is of essence.

Regards,
Usman.

Quote:
Dear Usman

this is my information

I attached my passport

A junk file was attached

He called to see if I'm a real mugu

Quote:
Dear Khalid,

It's indeed my pleasure speaking with you on the phone yesterday.It would have been better if i was able to meet with you when i was in England.All the same I want to butress this point once again that you should be discreet at all times.This transaction is highly classified and confidential knowing the myth surrounding these funds.
These informations must not be disclose to a soul until the said funds gets to you in the United Kingdom.
My secretary is at the top of the job making all necessary arrangements and would send to you the Application with which you will apply to the security firm for Consignment SA286/5656/UM01/GH.
My greetings to you and yours.

Then

Quote:
Dear Khalid,

My secretary did send you the Application and nothing have been heard from you.Have you filled the Application?kindly get back to me immediately better still give me a call at 9:00am GMT.We do not have time.

Regards,
Usman.

Quote:
Dear Brother

the application has been filled and sent back to the secretary,
how long will it take?

Regards

The secretary can’t open my application, and surprisingly she gave me an opportunity for another slap

Quote:

Dear Sir,

The Application sent can not be opened with widows XP so i advise you use windows XP or 2003 to attach the said documents.
I want to let you know that most offices here uses Windows XP.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Ms.Ajouvi

Quote:
Dear Khalid,

How are you today? i did request you call me today at 9:00hr GMT but you did not make that call,what is the problem?.I have things we should discuss on phone not through email and secondly the application should be sent to the security company directly and not to my secretary.
I suggest you resend the Application to FIRST TRUST SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY.I want to ask you this very important question?? Are you capable of handling this transaction? because if you are not it's going to bring a lot of problem to me and her excellency.What we are talking here is $26Million dollars and we do not want anything to jeopardice this transfer.
I hope am not making a mistake here.I still want you to call me today.
Usman

Second slap

Quote:
I don't like your attitude

so, this deal is off

thanks

Quote:
Dear Khalid,

I don't think you are doing me a favour rather we are all in it for the kill.Her excellency contacted you to reach me as the custodian of the fund here all i did was give simple instructions without these instructions followed to the latter there will be problems and this is what we intend to avoid and if you choose you cannot follow directives then so be it.
I will advice you write and tell her excellency your decision.Her email address is thus:[email protected]

Regards,
Usman.

Believe me guys, I enjoyed every word of the next email

Quote:
Dear Turia

I want to express my deep respect for your Excellency. I tried to deal with Mr Usman, however, I don't like the way he’s conducting this transfer. I don't know how you chose him? He seems stupid, arrogant, self-absorbed and incompetent.

I don't want to deal with him anymore

imagine, they still using windows xp in their office!! What a shitty office, they couldn't receive my full application because of their stupidity

I suggest that you change them as soon as possible, so we can finish this transaction

Best regards

He tried to boost his self-esteem

Quote:
Dear Mr. Khalid,

May almighty Allah bless you for taking this initiative.Since the death of my husband i have not had time to discuss with Dr.Mohammed there are dignitaries coming from all over the world to pay their condolence.
I know Dr.Mohammed is a very proud man but what can i do.He represents me in my absence but if you feel you can handle the transaction without him then i will advise you get the Application first and make an entry direct to the security company though he will be informed but all the same the security company will deal with you directly.
So that by next week the consignment can leave for your country.
I also want to address the fact that we still linger in the third world country and our computers are mainly WINDOW XP.Please don't let that be a problem to you,just keep the spirit.
Please do extend my warm hearted greetings to your family.

Yours truly,
Turai.

I was introduced to the security company (Now, none of his characters is using Gmail)
More junk files were sent to them

The fees phase

Quote:

FIRST TRUST SECURITY AND FINANCE COMPANY
PMB CT54 CANTONMENT GREATER ACCRA,REPUBLIC OF GHANA.
TEL: 00233 5454 103 22
FAX: 00233 266656466
TELEX:51366FFL

ATTN:Mr.Kha3lid Or3ens,

DEMURRAGE

We acknowledge the receipt of your Application and Questionaire.May we bring to your knowledge that as beneficiary to Consignments SA286/5656/UM01/GH.It is pertinent that you clear the demurrage owed by the said Consignments on or before the date of claim.
It is also important to note that this office will require your presence for the signing of the Consignment Release Order documents but alternatively you can request the services of one of the First Trust accreditted attorney.
Be informed that the demurrage is put at £1,284.80 plust VAT.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Ms.Alice Johnson.

Of course he was lying, he didn't receive anything from me other than junk files

Quote:

Dear Alice

I prefer to finish this business in person and in cash. Money is no problem at this stage, I know that such transaction will need some legal fees and lots of paperwork; however, I'm not ready to send my money to anybody that I haven't met.

This is my way of doing business, so if you are ready to meet me that's fine

if not, so let it be, I will inform Ms Turia about the situation

Many thanks

Khalid

Quote:

ATTN:Mr.Kha3lid O3rens,

Re:DEMURRAGE

We acknowledge the receipt of your email dated the 10th of June 2010.May we bring to your knowledge that it is the prerogative of this financial Institution as directed in the Finance and Allied Matters Act of 1985 as amended in the year 2000;that you as the benefactor of the said Consignment shall at all time visit our office for endorsement of the Consignment Release Order.

It is also pertinent to know that when coming you should be given POWER OF ATTORNEY by the depositor and evidence of Deposit.

Be informed that we shall be expecting you in our office here in Accra-Ghana on or before the 15th of June 2010 with the demurrage charges put at £1,284.80 plust VAT.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Ms.Alice Johnson.

Ghana?? He wants me to meet one of his guymen in Ghana, no way

Quote:
Dear Alice

I managed to raise the legal fees. However, I'm not coming to Accra; instead, my school will send me tomorrow to Cotonou with a humanitarian shipment.

the legal fees will be paid plus an extra reward for your help

I will be very grateful if you can meet me in Cotonou

My booking is attached, I will stay there until 30th June

Many thanks

A nice Deuzer ticket was attached

Quote:

ATTN:Mr.Kh3alid O3rens,

We are in receipt of your email dated the 18th of June 2010.We shall send a staff to meet with you in the airport today on your arrival at Cotonou the Republic of Benin but do note that if he could meet with you then you should send us an email indicating where you will put up.

Please note that the staff will be coming with his Company identification and his name is Mr.Innocent
Adjei.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Ms.Alice Johnson.

Is it that easy to make a lad to travel? I can’t believe my luck!!!

Quote:
Dear Alice

Thanks for contacting me, I was just about to call you

I'm writing to you from Paris now. our flight to Cotonou got delayed by two hours

I should've used British Airways instead of Air France

We will arrive Cotonou at 21.30 approximately

I need something very important

Please, tell Mr Adjei to contact me immediately via email before he leaves Ghana, I need to arrange our meeting

my phone open, he can call me

We will take off in 2 hours, I must hear of him before that

Many thanks for your help

Quote:

ATTN:Mr.Kha3lid Ore3ns,

We are in receipt of your email and all the information noted accordingly.We did send a driver and Mr.Innocent Adjei to meet with you at the airport but with the inventory here they did not meet with you as planned.
We shall want you to send your Hotel information to us so that we can contact you and probably send our staff to meet with you since the management has approved the trip.
What you sent to us is it the final confirmation because when we cross-checked here with air-France you were not on the manifest list.
Please do give a detailed discription of how to locate you.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Ms.Alice Johnson.

Well, it’s not easy.

First, he called me as Alice; it’s the second time in my life I see a lad using voice changer software (the first was in Eater of course), his voice was something like E.T.

Second, He hasn’t travelled yet. All his previous IPs still coming from Togo; the last one was 41.207.163.4 Lomé

Third, he comes up with the following scenario to steal some up-front cash

Quote:
Dear sir,

We've ran into trouble in Republic of Togo.The company's car windscreen has been broken,there is a huge riot in Lome we did not know because by the time we passed the border everything looked normal so when we proceeded further we entered into the middle of the petroleum riot so our car wind screen was damaged by hoodlums.
We had to run for our dear lifes by the time we came back our personal belongings have been taken away.We tried calling your number endlessly but it was not responding so we had to call the office to notify them of the predicament that has befalled us.As am writing we are still in lome,Republic of Togo as cars are not allowed to leave the country or allowed to come into the country through the border.
I am suggesting you either send the fees by western union or you amke another arrangement with the office to this effect.Please let me have another number where i can reach you in cotonou instead of your british number.
I await to speak with you before my departure.

Yours in service,
Mr.Adjei Innocent.

Then he called, he was acting like a lunatic? I told him to calm down, I will wait from him tomorrow, and then I sent this to Alice

Quote:
Dear Alice

Mr Innocent contacted me today. It seems that he's facing some issues with the riots in the borders.

I feel sorry of what's happening, but this transaction must be done in person. I promised Her Excellency to do everything I can to help her and that is my way of doing business

I was expecting to see Mr Innocent today , however I can wait for him until the security situation comforted

I hope to see him tomorrow

Now, he is certain that I’m not an easy mugu and a little trip won’t harm him (7 hours by bus).

Beside he will get thousands of pounds in return.

Mr Innocent was first to give me the good news

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I am wondering after all this on ending journey I finally arrived the hotel carbet which you arranged our meeting and called only for you and you are telling me you could not hear me only for you to ask me to send an email to you.I do not know anywhere in this country and has lost too much to be in this country this morning am actually not in good frame of mind sir.
I do not think i will be able to come back to that hotel as i am now at the Terrain the national stadium so if you are where you are kindly please make it to BSIC in terrain it's a bank you cannot miss it.
I await to see you in the next hour or i will be on my way back to Lome-Togo because i have to meet with the commissioner of police this morning as regards the damaged company car.

Yours in service,
Mr.Adjei Innocent.

41.223.251.230 Cotonou Benin Laughing

The security company was second

Quote:

ATTN:Mr.K4halid Or3ens,

We are in receipt of your email and thanks for your concern.We've just received message from our company representative Mr.Innocent Adjei who told us that you are not in cotonou.
That he slept in Cotonou last night and took a private car to locate the hotel you agreed to meet with him but when he called you told him his call was not audible.
He's at the bank in Their national stadium called Bank Sahel(BSIC).He called with following number if you are there in cotonou kindly reach Mr.Innocent Adjei on +22993416613.

Thanks.

Again, 41.223.251.230 Cotonou Benin

I responded to Innocent

Quote:
Dear Innocent

That was outrageous; I told Ms Alice clearly that you need to contact me BEFORE you leave Togo so I can re-arrange my commitments. I can’t rush at anytime you like to meet you.

I did ask about the riots you mentioned, there was no riots in the boarders, so, I’m starting to question if you have travelled at all? And why did you lie to me yesterday?

He didn’t buy it

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your email.I have send a complete message to the office that you are not in cotonou.I am intelligence officer so all your pretence have been detected.I am already on my wa y to Accra you can make your arrangements with the company.
It's very incredible i had to take all this risk for a mere game even a sibbling was aware of the fuel riot in Lomé thorough fare started at about 16:00hrs.I just called Air France you did not arrive with the proscribed plane that was why we did not see you at the airport.

Bye,
A.Innocent.

It’s still 41.223.251.230 Cotonou Benin (guess he’s using the same computer at the same cafe)

I wonder why didn’t he end the last email with Yours in service Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic