SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have UK banks learned nothing ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry but this scam mail gave me a coffee/keyboard moment. Laughing

Quote:
THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF YORKSHIER BANK OF NIGERIA (Y.B.N)
HEAD OFFICE LAGOS NIGERIA GARIKI PHASE 2.
LAGOS NIGERIA FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Not a lot to say to that except maybe 'EKKY THUMP' (and that isn't a Lad's name).

LOL_sign

He could have got the spelling right at least.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yorkshire. Gravestone engraver approched to put 'She were Thine' on a gravestone, but in his haste put 'She were thin'. The client comes along, notices and says 'You forgot the "e"'. Engraver goes back to work, client returns to see gravestone "Eeeee, she were thin"

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Four Yorkshiremen Sketch

Four well-dressed men sitting together at a vacation resort

Michael Palin: Ahh.. Very passable, this, very passable.

Graham Chapman: Nothing like a good glass of Chateau de Chassilet, ay Josiah?

Terry Gilliam: You're right there Obadiah.

Eric Idle: Who'd a thought thirty years ago we'd all be sittin' here drinking Chateau de Chassilet?

MP: Aye. In them days, we'd a' been glad to have the price of a cup o' tea.

GC: A cup ' COLD tea.

EI: Without milk or sugar.

TG: OR tea!

MP: In a cracked cup an'all.

EI: We never used to have a cup. We used to have to drink out of a rolled up newspaper.

GC: The best WE could manage was to suck on a piece of damp cloth.

TG: But you know, we were happy in those days, though we were poor.

MP: BECAUSE we were poor. My old Dad used to say to me, "Money doesn't buy you happiness."

EI: 'E was right. I was happier then and I had NOTHIN'. We used to live in this tiny old house, with great big holes in the roof.

GC: House? You were lucky to have a HOUSE! We used to live in one room, all hundred and twenty-six of us, no furniture. Half the floor was missing; we were all huddled together in one corner for fear of FALLING!

TG: You were lucky to have a ROOM! WE used to have to live in a corridor!

MP: We used to DREAM of livin' in corridor! Woulda' been a palace to us. We used to live in an old water tank on a rubbish tip. We got woken up every morning by having a load of rotting fish dumped all over us! House!? Hmph.

EI: Well when I say "house" it was only a hole in the ground covered by a piece of tarpaulin, but it was a house to US.

GC: We were evicted from our hole in the ground; we had to go and live in a lake!

TG: You were lucky to have a LAKE! There were a hundred and sixty of us living in shoebox in the middle o' road.

MP: Cardboard box?

TG: Aye.

MP: You were lucky. We lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. We used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out. When we got home, out Dad would thrash us to sleep with his belt!

GC: Luxury. We used to have to get out of the lake at three o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, go to work at the mill every day for tuppence a month, come home, and Dad would beat us around the head and neck with a broken bottle, if we were LUCKY!

TG: Well we had it tough. We used to have to get up out of the shoebox at twelve o'clock at night, and LICK the road clean wit' tongue. We had half a handful of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at the mill for fourpence every six years, and when we got home, our Dad would slice us in two with a bread knife.

EI: Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our Mum would kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

MP: But you try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe ya'.

ALL: No they won't!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

By 'eck, that were one of their best. Very Happy

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monty Python Hijack .. this and the Roman with the speech impediment in Life of Brian.
Quote:
Welease Woddewick

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more Python quote and this gets renamed and moved to GC.

Besides, It's a simple question of weight ratios - a five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"NI!!"

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

about as dumb as the CANADAINA lottery. I don't know what they were going for there, I can only surmise a hybrid word of China and Canada. Confused I'm perplexed, dazed and confused...

"CANADAINA LOTTERY" <[email protected]>

And y'all thought I was kidding. it's only worth a crummy pittance of 1 million. I know, for those of you used to offers of 12, 15, 35 million and more this is feed for a chicken. pffft, I spit on your offer of 1 million.

Anybody want to ASEM -addy included, have at 'em. Oh, a name
Mr. Paul Seaman Wait a minute they gave me a website to KILL.
I killed a bank acct. (B of A) this morn. and a sacrificial lamb website tonight in the same day. Even had a quick note from Alan. Stand back folks, Brainiac is going for a Maple Leaf flag in the sig.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Go for it, Brainiac! There's nothing like the smell of 404 in the morning Very Happy

Eta: You know you can start a new topic on the fake site section here, right? http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=57

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
jonclay1440
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
"NI!!"

Are you saying Ni to that old mugu?

Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians such as llamedos can say Ni at will to old mugu's. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.

"If you are willing to assist, I think you should discuss with my lawyer. What exactly is he talking about???"

"So will your family and generation rust narnia?"

"Due to the high occurrence of internet scams, i completely understand your scientism."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No we've decided we are now the baiters who say "Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing" instead .. oh they've gone ..

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic