SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ivana Skruum-Good

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spamvigilante
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my overseas contact with the "FBI."

Original Message:

My name is Mr. Ben David I am an FBI foreign agent we discover your funds
the sum of $8.5m, all I need from you now is to provide me your home address
and telephone number and also let me know how you need your funds, is it
check or cash? You can call me now for more details: +234-8121642177

Waiting for your urgent respond.

My First Reply:

My address is as follows:

Ivana Skruum
Law Offices of Dewey, Skruum and Howe
419 Uraloser Road
Beverly Hills, CA
USA

The Scammer Replies:

Attn:

Thanks for your urgent response to my email. I recieved your information and your fund the sum of $8.5 Million United State Dollars will be send to you by cashier check through the Courier Service Company.

You are going to send the sum of $90 to me right now for the Courier Service fee before the cashier check will be send to you Via the Courier Service, please get back to me right now and i will provide you the information to send the $90 through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Regard.
Mr. Ben David.

I'm stalling a bit here with this reply:

I think I can find a cheaper courier on this end. Please advise.

He Replies Quickly with this:

Attn:

Thanks for your urgent response to my email. I am giving you 100% assurance that immediately you provide all the necessary information including the charges, you are going to recieve your fund the sum of $8.5 Million United State Dollars.

I want you to provide me the below information:

FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:

Meanwhile, you are going to send the sum of $90 for the courier service fee because the fund will be send to you by cashier check through the Courier Service to your door-step.

Please, get back to me right now and i will provide you the information to send the $90 through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Regard.
Mr. Ben David.

I give him a second bogus address:

Name: Ivana Skruum
Home: 1337 SOUTH PHAIL AVE NEW BRAUNFELS, TX 78130-9998

The Scammer Replies:

Attn:

Thanks for your urgent response to my email. I recieved your information and your fund the sum of $8.5 Million United State Dollars will be send to you by cashier check through the Courier Service Company.

You are going to send the sum of $90 to me right now for the Courier Service fee before the cashier check will be send to you Via the Courier Service, please get back to me right now and i will provide you the information to send the $90 through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Regard.
Mr. Ben David.

More Stalling, and a Name Change. Are you catching on?

If I understand you correctly, you want the 90 dollar courier fee via Western Union, but will be mailing the check in the amount of 8.5 million dollars. Why not arrange a wire transfer rather than relying on a courier service? My company has an off-shore account in the Cayman Islands that we could use to process this transaction.

Thank you for your assistance.

In further correspondence, please list my full name, which includes my husband's surname as well as mine.

Thank you,
Ivana Skruum-Good

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you receive this message at the same time means that you have a routine account of our recent examination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How do you douche bags feel, knowing your disposable?
-Eminem
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic