SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Contestants needed - Does your pet have poetic talent?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does your pet have poetic talent?

After some recent fun with some lads in romance, together with my baiting partner and accomplice we came up with an idea for a competition that will hopefully provide lots of fun for those who participate but also to those reading along.

Now, we all know how great our pets are at writing poetry, Rolling Eyes they just love it and they are so skilled at it too, so skilled that most of it can be found published elsewhere but sometimes, with the right training, your pet will write their own poems and that is what this competition is all about, get your pet to write poetry for our amusement.

The Rules
The rules are fairly simple but are subject to change as we see fit;

The winning entry must be from a new bait, that is one that you have started from today

The poem must be written by your pet, for you

Any poem found to have not been written by your pet will not be eligible so please check

All submissions must be posted in this thread prior to the close of the competition, you may if you wish post your bait in a different thread and link to it but the actual poem you are submitting needs to be posted here.

The competition will run for 2 months, this will allow time for a greater variety of bait as well as give the new baiters a great chance as well

The winning poem will be chosen by a secret panel and announced after the closing date, nominations as to which you prefer may be posted and special consideration may be given to those who are nominated however, the final decision will be made by the judging panel.

The judges will be looking for how much effort your pet has put in but extra points will be awarded to those poems that can make us laugh

The entire bait will need to be made available upon request in order to verify the validity of your submission but also to post at the end so others can see how you got your pet to go to so much trouble and full headers with IPs may be requested so no Gmail lads please

A handy tip, if your pet has had to make several attempts to get the poem to your liking it will show he has made extra effort which will make the judges happy as well

The choice is yours

You may be thinking that only romance baiters will have a chance at this, but you would be wrong to think that way, any lad can be trained to do this for you and how you get them to do it is entirely up to you, you may be an editor looking for quality poetic content for a magazine, you may not be able to get to the WU until your child finishes his or her homework (which is writing a poem), your love lad may need to show his true dedication to you by writing about his love or the new member of your church may need to write a poem about his dedication, how you train your pet is up to you.

There is no restriction on the type of poem, romance, smut, religious or humour, doesn’t matter but the effort your pet puts in IS all important..

Why would you want to go to the trouble of having your pet do this you may ask;
For the honour and prestige of being the winner of a fine and respectable baiting competition.
To amuse yourself and the rest of the baiting community
To waste the time of your pet
To display your versatility and baiting prowess
To hone your baiting skills and try something different to what you may have tried before.
The opportunity to show new baiters how to train pets to perform tricks

Oh, and an anonymous donor has kindly put forward a 1 year premium membership for the winner or nominated person of the winner’s choice.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy This should be a lot fun Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if i can actually keep a lad on the hook long enough, i might give this a shot

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I might give it a shot too.

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspired by G0mer and his B0yz site, I created my own little site for my church's poetry contest. I have one reverend interested in entering and I'm hoping for a submission soon.
I'm not technically inclined at all, and it's my first site, but here it is(under construction).

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo it's brilliant.

Very impressive - well done IrwinFletcher.

Wink Razz

Goat
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
jack and jill went upthe hill to fetch a pell of water .jack fail down and break his leg and jill went thumbling after.

That's all I can get right now. This lad's a bit of a joker. He even sent me this Ecard:

http://www.things-to-say.com/greetings3/thinking2.htm

I've recieved 'jack and jill' off him too many times. I said change the rhyme or be disqualified, lol.

I am trying, though Wink.
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked where are all the poems?? Did you guys give up or are the poems somewhere else? Razz

667jjk, LOL your lad was pretty funny
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream. Very Happy

Either that or we're lazy as the lads. Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my first entry. It will probably be disqualified, but I'd still like to be able to post the entire email somewhere. I don't want to take any chances with google though. It's funny...I think he stole some kid's homework and sent it to me. Would it be ok to put it in help/hints and link it?

Edited to add LINK

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: Now I've recieved a poem about a page long. After copy and pasting into search, I found my lad had copied the first section from this:

http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Decameron/Proem,_1340s

After this, there was an email from him entitled 'PEOM; Accept my sympathy'. The message consisted of a long poem. After a quick search, I found it was a copy of this:

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/accept-my-sympathy/

Silly lad!

I do wonder if he took time searching for the perfect text, though.
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Can't these lads do ANYTHING right? "Accept my Sympathy" made me grin.

"perhaps at one stage got robbed
Accept my sympathy"

I think someone was searching for a rhyme for "job" Razz
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every lad I have baited,
I asked for a poem and waited,
And waited, unabated,
And slowly delflated,
Sure, merry hell I created,
Posticulated,
Made up words to rhyme with hated,
Like Norse-iated,
In-doctor-inated,
And still waited,
And waited.

Still and all it counts as a post...
and I didn't bring down the tone by using masturbated.

Oooooooppssie.

Wink Laughing Cool

Editted to add a Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo

Goat

Last edited by Cathartic Kate on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is no easy contest, I have received 10 or more poems myself since it started but every one stolen, well, except that ^ one Laughing

Lads are lazy, thats what makes this contest challenging Wink

We do have a couple of weeks to go so get your pets creative juices flowing.

@ Irwin,
great work on training your pet, it isn't the funniest poem I have seen but it does look like you lad has actually done it himself so well done on the first entry to be accepted.

The poem seems to be written using stories from the bible and words contained in it but that is not against the rules

@667jjk
Your pet has gone to some trouble by combining 2 poems and you have no doubt wasted his time so well done to you as well, the rules do state it needs to be written for you by your pet so sorry, back to the goat pen for your lad

Good luck everyone

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Yip, I'm working on that. I'm trying to reassure him that the $1,000,000 prize is really really real - just like the competition!
I'm hoping there's originality in him yet - I have big hopes for this guy.
blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kate, Laughing Love the poem.

I never realized how truly lazy these guys are. So even if you get a plagiarised poem, I applaud you. I'm having no luck!
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alas, I too have been trying to get a lad or two to bite on this but all I get are more love letters or plagarized poems. This is a tough contest! I have an easier time getting a photo than this. Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They just don't get it. Here is another lad's latest attempt:
Quote:
DEARxxxx
THIS IS THE ONE I RECIEVED SO FAR.

KILL A HEN
FILL THE PAIN

DRESS BED
PRESS THE HEAD

TOOK A WOOD
COOK THE FOOD
PLEASE CONFERM IF IT IS ACCEPTABLE

banghead

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After many weeks of trying to get a poem writen by this pet, I finally get something that is almost written for me

Quote:
My love,
You are the sun that shines in my life,the joy i feel every morning when i wake up and at night when i go to bed.I love the sun for the day,the moon for the night and i love you forever and ever

Such a lazy pet,
It is kind of original, bits stolen from 3 different poems, it simply is not good enough Twisted Evil
You are the sun that shines in my life
"the joy i feel every morning when i wake up "
"I love the sun for the day",the moon for the night

I will persist Cool

blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irwin, I thought it was excellent! Laughing

Murry, assuming it wasn't ripped off, it was actually very heartfelt and touching. It brought a tear to my eye. Smile

blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This poem is totally ripped off, but I'm still happy I got one!

Quote:
hello babe
u do not know the effect u have on me because everytime l see ur pic ,y heart begins to smile,love is like a cloud,love is like a dream ,love is 1 word and everything in between ,love is a fairytale come true,coz l found love when l found u,can u beleived that no matter how sad,no matter how sick,l feel better just thinking of u,but l m happier each time l send u message coz l kno l ll be disturbing u.
jone,there is always a reason 4 everything,A reason 2 live,a reason 2 die,a reason 2 cry,but if u can't find a reason to smile,can l be d reason 4 a while,if l have a heart attack,then that's all bcuz of u,cuz u are in my heart with another heart that is ur heart,which is striking my heart and saying,l love u.
dear,love knows no reason love knows no lies,love defiees all reason,love has no eye ,but love is not blind,love sees all but doesnt,
l see in your last mail,u say u love me and u want to hold me tight,those words run thru my head day and night,l dreamn't u held me and made me see that forever 2gether we would be.
dear all l wanted was sumone 2 care for me ,all l wanted was sumone who'd be there 4 me,all l ever wanted was sumone who'd true.all i ever wanted was sum one like u.
love,l want this love to have strong and solid foundation,and will most have something in common that will stand as pillar of our love,l will buy you a nice flower in which l will send to ur house online,this will stand as my real love for you till l come over to your life finally in the state,if you dont mind kindly send me your complete house address to enable you u my love,i wish not to miss u and l dont want any other girl in your life,i will be there for you.
honey,since the day l received from u every second God remembers u,every minute God blesses u,every hour God cares for u,bcos every day l pray to God to take care of u,really someone remembers,somebody cares your name is whispered in somebody prayers,keep the bright hope of sunshine in view,someone is warmly thinking of u
l love u
susan

667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
At least it's not copy and pasted and he/she typed it out.
I may have slapped mine too hard Confused.
Merry Widow
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to apologize in advance for the leeting, my pet Danny knows how to google. He at first sent me at copy job then this poem, I googled it and didn't get any hits.

Quote:
I’m sorry that I’m not there
T0 wrap you in my loving arms
Until the gentle warmth of my body
!nvades every dark crevice in your life,
L!ke sunlight chasing the darkness away.
I would rock you gently,
L!ke a mother cradling her newborn child,
@nd I would sing to you
The words the Lord would have me say
“Y0u are my beloved.”

The next day, he sent this one:
Quote:

Never a day goes by that I haven´t
Thought of you nor wonder how you
@re doing.!f you are thinking of me
or even remember the amazing things
we did and words we said.

There was never a moment that I was
n0t wanting and desiring you and
when you put your arms around
my body tingled at your touch

0f how you awoken a yearning in me
desired to be needed and wanted when you
caressed my body the passion
we felt with our lips locked in
5weet surrender soft gentle kiss

There was never a moment that you
haven´t awoken an intense sensation
@nd wanting you to make love to me
with our body entwined holding
e@ch other to be forever loving;
yearning. never a day goes by

I have started a thread over in the dating forum and will update it shortly. If any one can find either poem out there, please let me know so I can slap Danny the romance lad.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done Meri Widow

I have done some searching myself on both poems and it seems Google is your friend, I dont find any hits on either poem.

I am not sure how I missed this in the romance department but alas I did, for anybody who would like to see a great love bait by Meri, click here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=170441

blacksheep
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meri Widow, clapping Nice and sensual. Great stuff!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic