SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Corrent herp myserrf

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a scam mail from a 'Helen Manda' berating Robert Mugabes regime in Zimbabwe as they had killed their father who had left them a gem mine and a stash of cash. I had to send a letter in protest about the harsh treatment of such an old and dear man with a Hitler 'tache such as Mugabe is.

Quote:

Herro Mrs. Heren Manda,
My name is Kim Jong Il., you might know me as the dictator of North Korea.

I am vely supplised at your hollible outbulst arrout my good flend Mr LOBERT MUGABE and how he justly kirred your farrer
for his arreged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party.

Howreva, if there is money invorved, fruck him the frukin fruka. I worrd rike to herp you to do this business. And together we can lule the velly worrd.
You are worthress Arec Barrwin!!!

Kim Jog Il
Supreme Reader
Chairman of the National Defense Commission, General Secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to tell her that you're so ronery...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Freedom costs a buck oh five"

I hope they bite, this could be Hysterical!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They onry bruddy did

Quote:
Dear Kim Jong

I just got your email, and i want to thank you for agreeing to help me and my family to do this business with us, i will inform the security financial bank where the funds are deposited and they will contact you, to let you know what to do next.

Now I can tell them how ronery I am Wink

Quote:
Deer Denise,
legards to your framery, what is reft of them anyray after my good flend Lobert Mugabe has kirred them arr in velly vicious ways.
I wish I was there so I crooud lub my hands together in a velly scally manner and raugh out roud.
I hope we can do this deal in the most evil way possibre.
Also prease terr me ale you mallied and velly pletty.
The leason I ask you this is because I am oh so velly ronery.
I sit arr day in my parace and watch firms of my favourite helos like Crint Eastwood and Alnord Swazzzzern .. Swazzzzen oh I give up, but I nevel watch firms with Arrec Barrin in them!!

I wirr send to you my ID and detairs.
Can you prease send me your passpolt and ary orror things so I can stick them on my warr of peopre I want to kirr after we do this deal.

Kim Jong Il
Supleme Reader

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka

Last edited by wowwow on Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See how ronery I am crying

Quote:

Herro Denise,
You have not repried to me yet. I get velly angly when peepor do not answer me in good time.
I am sending you a picture of me so you may know me.
You can contact me at the parace, watch out for the ninja gaulds, they ale velly funny but they will kirr you quite easiry.

You can find out more arrout me here,
http://www.kcckp.net/en/great/leader.php

Kim Jong Il

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Mr. Kim Jon Il

I have ask you to send me your information and you have not send it to me, so kindly send me the information below so i can let you know what to do nest.

FULL NAME.........................
YOUR ADDRESS:...............
PHONE/FAX NUMBER:.........
SEX: AGE: .............
Remember to keep this business confidential for security reasons.

Yours truly,

Mrs.Denise Manda

For the family.

It's Kim 'Jong' Il you bruddy sclammer

Quote:
Dear Denise,
I am velly velly angly at you not lepriying to my emairs.
I think you shord be taught a velly sound resson rike I did with arrec barrwin.
I would velly much rike to see some photoglaph of yoserf.
prease because I am velly ronery. I have a velly smarr cock so sex with me is not velly exciting

FULL NAME. Kim Jong Il
YOUR ADDRESS: My Palace Pyongyang
PHONE/FAX NUMBER: Confidential untir you send me ID.
SEX: Yes prease
lemember to keep this business confidential for seculity leasons.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic