SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A French 419 - zut alors!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one's a hoot. I just got a 419 written entirely in French from the Ivory Coast. Fortunately, I speak French fluently so I could read it. It's even written in grammatically correct French with all the proper accents and plurals, unlike the usual hilarious "all your base are belong to us" English letters we see.

Here's the joke: the lad is claiming to be the only daughter of his dear departed parents. But he forgot to switch the adjectives refering to himself to the feminine form. ("petit" for "little" instead of "petite"). No real girl would ever make a blunder like that.

Mr. Bone almost feels like taking him/her on.

What was that song by Julie Brown? "I like 'em big and stupid!"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's nice to start the weekend with a sucker Wink

"Bon(n)e" change Laughing

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David Bone wrote:
[...] Mr. Bone almost feels like taking him/her on.[...]

Almost?

Take him on! When the proper french changes into machine translated lad english, you know he's off script.

Mon mari bien-aimé, mon espérance de confiance que vous seul maintenant, s'il vous plaît ne me décevoir moi bye vivre halfway.please ne fais pas qui est case.im assassiner vivre ici grâce au revoir du Dieu tout-puissant et vos paroles lovelly me donne plus de force et de comprendre un jour plus tôt, je serai avec vous promets que je vous pour toujours

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might not change. French is the official language of Côte d'Ivoire, and used in schools and in business - unlike English, which is taught as a foreign language.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, this is definitely not a machine translation of anything. It's clearly someone with a decent education. But now that I think of it, I'll take a pass on him. I mean half the fun is sharing the results here, but if I have to translate everything back into English - too much bother.

Still - it might be interesting to match wits with someone who isn't completely unarmed for a change. What to do Twisted Evil

Hmm, maybe Mr. Bone could be a rich playboy vacationing in Monte Carlo visiting his good friends the Baron and Baroness de Beaujolais to sample the 2009 vintage. He's looking for some company to bring him luck at the chemin de fer table. Perhaps he could send his private Gulfstream down to the Ivory Coast to pick her up. After all, she's got $5.5M in a suitcase that she needs to dispose of fast Smile
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From my basic knowledge of French the language puts more emphasis on Male and Female nouns. So it's doubly funny. We have already come accross exactly the same in English, changing the masculine to feminine but not in the rest of the script.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
mintifresh
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one in spanish before. My spanish is OK...but meh...not fluent enough to take them on. Any fluent Spanish speakers want it I can forward you the email.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What would be funny is use Babelfish to translate back and forth to the non-english scammers. That program screws up languages so much.

David Bone
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not a bad idea. Only don't even bother doing the initial translation of their message into English. Just type something like, "I do not speak your language so I translated your message automatically. I understand you are saying that you are a psychopathic sexual pervert who enjoys wearing dresses (or whatever). You want me to help you stop the voices in your head (etc. etc.)"

Then translate that into his language and send it to him Twisted Evil

I'd do it myself but I'm still waiting for my free Kia and 200 kg. of gold bars. And I just applied for a job at the Day's Inn in Canada (don't know which one yet Smile

"I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead." (Bummer)
"...said 100kg Alluvial Gold Dust is free and clear from aliens"
"it is one year today we both never heard from each other"
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ bill2, did you mean "bonne chance" ?
@ mintifresh, sure, send me the Espanol one, I have the perfect
Spanglish-sprechen Reverend. Romeo Pagan. It's pronounced pah- GAN

zut alors. There is a Frank Zappa song titled, "Zoot Allures".
Funny guy with the wordplay. also "Sheikh Yerbouti"

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David: I think you need to negotiate for something nicer than a Kia. Wink

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good grief, I haven't heard of Frank Zappa in a long time. Most amusing with his wordplay. Smile

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank Zappa, I believe, is dead but his kids, Dweezil and Moon Unit are still with us. Frank was a one of a kind.[/hijack]

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Brainiac
Laughing yep mixing up my languages again Embarassed

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thrylos7 wrote:
David: I think you need to negotiate for something nicer than a Kia. Wink

Great idea. First though, I need to find out what color this Kia is, and exactly what options it comes with. Then I'll need the EPA mileage (no, I can't look it up myself). Next, I'll be moving to Califonia so I'll need to know if it is CARB certified.

Regardless, I'll talk it over with my pals at work who tell me that in my country only girly-men drive Kias and if I show up in one they will laugh themselves silly. However my best friend Joe Kerr tells me that I should ask for a German luxury car, specifically a Trabant. Now I've never heard of this brand but I know the Germans build some great cars, and he assures me that this one is astonishing (you betcha).

Hmm, I wonder if my lad can supply me with a Trabant. Twisted Evil

"I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead." (Bummer)
"...said 100kg Alluvial Gold Dust is free and clear from aliens"
"it is one year today we both never heard from each other"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic