SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

What do you make of this?

View next topic
View previous topic

Gust0o
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ullo, new joiner here - and I might as well start off in form. What do you lot make of this:

Quote:
Mr.Manager Director.........................ACT FAST!!!‏
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: 02 June 2010 16:54:36
To:

Dear Mr.Manager Director

This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very careful about this and keep this secret with you until I make out space for us to see. You have no need of knowing who I am or where I am from.I know this may sound very surprising to you but it’s the situation.I have been paid some ransom in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer. It’s someone I beleive you call a friend, I have followed you closely for a while now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusations he leveled against

you. Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will know,and I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do.Besides, this is the ist time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job.I took pity on you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are willing to help yourself.

Now listen,I will arrange for us to see face to face,but before that, I need $30,000. I will come to your home or you determine where you wish we meet; I repeat, do not arrange for the cops and if you play hard to get, it will be extended to your family.Do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation, my employer is in my control now. Payment details will be provided for you to make a part payment of $15,000 first,which will serve as gurantee that you are ready to you co-orperate,then i will post a copy of the video tape that contains his request for me to terminate you which will be enough evidence for you to take any legal action against him before he employs another person for the job. You will pay the balance of $15,000 once you receive the tape.

Warning: do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it is 7.30pm until this whole thing is sorted out,if you neglect any of these warnimgs, you will have yourself to blame. You do not have much time, so get back to me immediately.

Note: I will advise you keep this to yourself alone, not even a friend or a family member should know about it because it could be one of them.

Tick Tock.

I've never seen one quite like that before!

Whilst I'm flattered to have been promoted, some, I'm afraid the exchange rate is really working against this chap. Also, he forgot to mention if "indoors once it is 7:30pm" also included bars and pubs. I think I should check, as it is the weekend!

The e-mail address comes from a 'Parts Director' from a small American auto-dealership. I suspect he's no idea this has come from him.

Never seen one like this. Quite ballsy, I thought.
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there. welcome to Eater. It seems that this format has been making the rounds again recently. There's a thread dedicated to a lad who's using it here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=185181

Hitlads are back in style these days. Very Happy

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Gust0o
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn, I think this is me being a bit of a newbie - first one I'd seen, and it's identical to the one of the Hitlad thread. Well, with a bit of embellishment. The "Tick Tock" was a nice feature.

Pity the address goes to someone genuine. I've been in touch with his workmates to let them know his address is being used for no good.

Wondering where best to play this. Sympathy? Arrange someone to shoot him? I'll need to conjure some tragi-comic character, but it sounds like mileage in this one.

Thanks for the heads-up!
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Maybe Tick Tock is his real name?
Possibly a distant cousin of Nick Nack from James Bond, or Kit Kat from Hudson Hawk...

Ah yeah, found him! Very Happy
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0011768/

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Raga Man
Cousin Euphemism

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, Gust0o! Welcome to eater! If you want to play with this lad, just respond as if you believe his threat Of course, there will be all manner of difficulties in making the payment but you are ALWAYS scared to death of him.

Or... you can try the double-cross strategy and claim you know who put out the contract on you and that you are willing to pay double to have the lad whack your _____ (ex-wife, business partner, bookie, pick a character). Accidentally drop the lad the email address of this new character and see if he tries to scam this character to. If so, bait him twice and play the characters off each other. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't contact the police1!!1!
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I read right?
Another HitLad?

Looks like they'll have to come off the protected list.
As common as muck now. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Mega Bandit
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to me that assassination scams have been gaining in popularity recently. I hope that doesn't mean they're getting more successful. My science teacher thought of a great name for them: "online muggings."

"Ok send the money to your mother pussy i will come and get it there" -M4stercard J4ckpot L0ttery Pr0mo
"Still in the box area. the step is just too much" -Anth0ny Grayh4ms (1546 clicks)
"i want to inform you that i have to quit this s3curity sh1eld here and never to come to this awful site again...Am sorry i am being so hash and angry on you" -R0lland Lincoln AKA Steven 0yas (4305 questions answered)
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Fowan Nine, you read right, another hitlad. what #5 ??
what to make of it ? He is the most HIGH PRICED at $20,000 or so.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Jason_dinAlt
Wannabe Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few years back in a very long bait one of the lads gang tried that trick on me:

Quote:
Jonesbayo
to me

show details 4/2/07

Rachel,

I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, You have no need of knowing who I am, where am from,till I make out a space for us to see, I have being paid $100, 000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer,its one I believe you call a friend,I have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusation,Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do I will know, and might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do,beside this is the first time I turned out to be a betrayer in my job.

Now listen,I will arrange for us to see face to face but before that I need the amount of $80,000.00, you have nothing to be afraid of.I will be coming to see you in your office or home in Kent,determine where you wish we meet,do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation,my employer is in my control now,You will need to pay $20, 000.00 to the account I will provide for you,before we will set our first meeting,after you have make the first advance payment to the account,I will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court(if you wish to), then the balance will be paid later.

You don't need my phone contact for now till am assured you are ready to comply good.

Lucky You.

4/3/07
Rachel WXXXX
to Jonesbayo

4/3/07

Who are you? Are you connected to that Usman Ladiji who robbed me of over half a million pounds with his lies and empty promises? Please tell him Scotland Yard are very close to nailing him in the cofin thanks to the DNA they have obtained from the blood he left on the attache case that he left at Manchester Airport. One million pounds in cash was very tempting was it not? What a shame he did not know the case was booby trapped to cut his hand if he tried to open it! His time is short, and his co-conspiritor Mr Charles Anaele has confessed it was all a scam and he will be on our side when we drag Ladjis sorry arse into court for his crimes, which my friend one day we will, we are very close, so close Ladiji must be feeling the heat! Or are you connected to that no good curr of a dog who paraded himself as a lawyer but was an imposter who went by the fake name Ekene. If you are, tell that dickless wonder to call me because if he has anything on Ladiji I am prepared to pay him for it if it leeds to Ladijis arrest. Also tell him that it was Ladiji who stole his money, we have proof from Western Union and Moneygram and Ladijis accomplices have been arrested. If you are with Ladiji then you too will also soon be caught, his time on this earth is about to come to an end.

Rach

On 4/2/07, Jonesbayo <[email protected]> wrote:

Rachel,

I want you to read this message very carefully, and keep the secret with you till further notice, You have no need of knowing who I am, where am from,till I make out a space for us to see, I have being paid $100, 000.00 in advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my employer,its one I believe you call a friend,I have followed you closely for one week and three days now and have seen that you are innocent of the accusation,Do not contact the police or try to send a copy of this to them, because if you do I will know, and might be pushed to do what I have been paid to do,beside this is the first time I turned out to be a betrayer in my job.

Now listen,I will arrange for us to see face to face but before that I need the amount of $80,000.00, you have nothing to be afraid of.I will be coming to see you in your office or home in Kent,determine where you wish we meet,do not set any camera to cover us or set up any tape to record our conversation,my employer is in my control now,You will need to pay $20, 000.00 to the account I will provide for you,before we will set our first meeting,after you have make the first advance payment to the account,I will give you the tape that contains his request for me to terminate you, which will be enough evidence for you to take him to court(if you wish to), then the balance will be paid later.

You don't need my phone contact for now till am assured you are ready to comply good.

Lucky You.

Rachel,

Unfortunately I do not know the names you are calling.I do not know any Ladiji or Ekene.I have been paid to do a job.I will disclose everything about my employer when I meet with you face to face.I will also give you the tape record of the contract.I shall meet with you face to face when the time comes,if the time should come.I warn you against any booby trap when we meet because it will not end in your favour.

I really have no time to waste.For the first time in my career as a paid killer I decided to follow my concience because I believe you are innocent.The choice is simply yours.

Do you agree to my proposal or not.

Rachel WXXXX
to Jonesbayo

4/4/07
Maybe, But be aware I will not be available to meet in Kent for another two weeks as I am on location for a new film. The location is a secret and I am bound by contract not to divulge the location. In two weeks I will be free to meet. Who has hired you? Was it a man or a woman because I know a woman who dislikes me enormously, she was very rude and unprofessional and I forced he to apologise. I dont think she ever got over it though.

On 4/4/07, Jonesbayo < [email protected]> wrote:

Rachel,

I dont know what you want to achieve by wasting time.I do not have time.My employer may start wondering why I have not carried out the assignment.If you continue wasting my time you will leave me with no option than to carry out what I have been paid to do.

If I ever change my mind on this there will certainly be no going back.Like I said before,the choice is still yours.For me I dont have time.It will not help you to keep me waiting.

On 4/4/07,
Maybe, But be aware I will not be available to meet in Kent for another two weeks as I am on location for a new film. The location is a secret and I am bound by contract not to divulge the location. In two weeks I will be free to meet. Who has hired you? Was it a man or a woman because I know a woman who dislikes me enormously, she was very rude and unprofessional and I forced he to apologise. I dont think she ever got over it though.

O
|
Rachel WXXXX
to Jonesbayo

Surely you must be aware from following me that I am a very busy person who does not have the time to check my email every day. Let us come to some sort of arrangement. I will not deposit any amount in any account because I have a problem from a previous business venture where I was investigated and warned about money laundering. For all I know I am still being watched by these people. I cannot risk my international reputation or carreer because of money laundering investigations, warranted or not. What I will agree to however is meeting you in a public place. It will be discreet and I promise it will not be a booby trap. I am keen to learn who your employer is and I am prepared to pay what you demand, but it must be paid in cash and in person, due to the money laundering problem as I explained earlier. I am currently watched at western union and moneygram now because I foolishly transferred a lot of money to a criminal. Tell me, is your employers name Roberto_Umani by chance? Other than the two Africans who I dealt in a failed business venture and who have promised to cause me great suffering, Roberto is the only other person who could stoop so low! If you agree to meeting me in person then I will give you my PA's phone number to arrange the meet. It will have to be discreet but in a public place for my safety. My PA will greet you at a public place, check that you are not carrying any weapons and if it is safe for me then I will sit with you and discuss this sordid affair and pay you once I am satisfied you are telling the truth. I suggest we meet close to my U.K home in Kent. My PA will discuss this further with you once you agree and I give you his number or you give me yours.

Rachel,

See below the account information which you shall use in making the payment.

BANK: HUA NAN COMMERCIAL BANK,TAOYUAN BRANCH(TAIWAN)

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

SWIFT: HNBKHKHH

ACCOUNT NAME: XXXXXX CO.LTD

Scan and send the payment slip to me after making the payment into the account.We shall discuss how to meet when I confirm the payment into the account.You are advised keep this to yourself and not to involve any authority. If you do that, I will know.It will bear dire consequenses because we are everywhere.Having monitored you for a week and four days now,it should have occurred to you that I know all your engagements.Dont tell me about your engagements because I know about every important one of them.Like I told you,no booby trap when we meet.Your movements and activities are currently being monitored.

The identity of the person that contracted me to kill you shall be revealed to you when we meet.Everything is contained in the tape and vidoe recording I shall give you.Please do not try to pre-empt me.I can only arrange to meet you after confirming the payment of the money into the account.You might be tempted to try to trace this account,that will be a bad mistake because I will know.Remember I believe in my conscience that I am doing you a favour.

Pay the money into the account,scan and send the payment slip.We shall arrange for the meeting after I confirm the money in the account.You are expected to do that immediately.

There will be no phone calls till we meet.

Once I got this and the account was passed on and killed the lad stopped playing hardball and went on to other things in the bait such as begging and pleading to be paid Laughing

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic