SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Worst ever!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know we don't deal with phishing here, but this is the worst phishing attempt I have ever seen. I found it in my catcher account, and it made me chuckle.

Quote:
DEAR ESTEEM CUSTOMER,

BECAUSE OF INCESSANT COMPLAIN BY OUR CUSTOMER,WE HAVE RESORTED IN UPGRADING OUR DATA BASE TO ENSURE SECURITY OF YOUR LOGGING INFORMATION'S,HENCE YOU ARE DIRECTED TO FORWARD TO THIS OUR CUSTOMERS SERVICE IN THIS EMAIL ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING:

YOUR USER NAME
YOUR PASSWORD.

WE ARE OUT TO SERVE YOU WELL.

THANKS,
CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may still catch someone though.
Sad

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got that too and replied with "good wishes" from the insult thread...
Quote:

YOU ARE A DEAD MAN IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS. I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MINT TO BE AN IGBO MAN.

JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS. JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR BRAIN IS, CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS.

I WILL SEND ORACLE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO TORMENT YOUR PEOPLE,I WILL SEND OGUN, OYA, SANGO,OBATALA,OBATARISA ,SANPONO, OFO EMI ILE, GBIGBONA, OLODE, ESU, AND IKU OJIJI TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY I WILL LAY AMBUSHMENT IN YOUR HOUSE SOONEST. I SHALL CUT OFF UR EARS WITH MACHETE AND FEED THEM TO MY DOGS

REALL BLOODY MONKEY VILLAGE CHAMPION MUMU LIKE YOU. U WANT TO DIE B4 UR APPOINTED TIME. ONWU IKE GBUO GI NA EZI N' ULO GI. OGAGHI ADIRI GI MMA NA NDU. DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.

UR MATE DON DIE FINISH 4 MONKEY WORLD! UR PAPA HIV DON DIE 4 MONKEY WORLD!

FUCKIN MUMU LIKE U! YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, DROP OUT PRIMARY EDUCATED DOG SHIT. INSTEAD OF FUCKING YOUR OWN MOTHER AND BROTHERS MAD SWINE GO FUK YOUR SISTHEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOO

MUGU IDOT FOOL U AR NOW DEAD MAN DO U KNOW I PAY CHIEF DAAGBO HOUNON HOUNA IN OUIDAH PRAYS AND A BENEDICTION BEFORE SACRIFICING CHICKENS ON DEALTAR FOR U TO GO BLIND.

NA VODOUNIN DECLAIR IWA DON INHERIT UR MIND MAKE U MOVE LIKE SNAKE SO REVENENS WALK THE NIGHT TO FIN U. LEGBA DON CURSE UR PENIS SO IT NBE GON MR DEATH COME KNOCK UR DOOR IN SEVEN NIGTS N MAY SPIRITS KISS U TOEVELASTIN HELL AND DAMNATON ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD

I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AS I STRIKE U DEAD. ODE BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH, MUMU LIKE YOU.

FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE. MY JUJU GON DEAD YOU WITH DEATH. WE SACRIFICE TO JUJU SHRINE TO COURSE YOU! JUJU WILL BE ON YOU FOREVER!

I GO PRAY TO JUJU RIGHT NOW 2 CURSE YOU AND YOU PIKINS. EVER, SPIRITUAL SPARE HEAD,

SPIRITUAL FATHER.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is...quite awful. Have we found a creature even lazier than a 419 lad? Very Happy

BTW, why was this moved?

I moved it behind a log on while I was checking with some Senior Mods. - Connie.

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got an idiot Lad phisher caught up in my insanity

Quote:
Hi Bertie Wooster !!!!!
Who is your wife
Do confirms us with your user name and pass word !!!

I'd already replied with my passport number, so now I'll tell him my wife's details and give him her Lottery numbers. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I replied to him...

Quote:
How are these informations used?

His reply...

Quote:

DEAR ESTEEM CUSTOMER

TO UPGRADING OUR DATA BASE TO ENSURE SECURITY OF YOUR LOGGING INFORMATION'S PROTECT FROM SCAM PLEASE KINDLY COPORATE WITH US.

THANKS
CUSTOMER SERVICE.

[email protected] For others that might like to play.

Edit: My password is

3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679
8214808651328230664709384460955058223172535940812848111745028410270193852110555964462294895493038196
4428810975665933446128475648233786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213393607260249141273
724587006606315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146951941511609

** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied!
Quote:
you are a born mugu so have so much time to write all this 4 you and enter family

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Fartina

Lets do a quick dolla' chop. I'll pay this rep anything to make my internets problems go away. I'll make a deal with him and you can do some Juju and chop his dolla' when Randy sends the cash.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Sounds great Pastor Frank! Tell me what to do and I'll do it!

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
drbo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when I get called on the phone. I now work at a university and the Nigerian scammers have been going through our phone numbers alphabetically.
When they got to me I played it cool and waited till he asked my credit card number.

I kept him on the phone for about 7 minutes.

"my number is... 642...451...789...437....564....35566.....867588.....4321....43253....87658......543643.....65436.."

It took him awhile to figure out I was playing with him.

Click here to support 419Eater.com

I have taken $297,636.58 worth of useless checks off the streets.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic