SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Payment stop order from office of the presidency

View next topic
View previous topic

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: I anticipate your response very urgent!
Reply-To: [email protected]

This bait was nothing special, but I had nothing better to publish.
It may not even be dead yet, but I don't expect any reply anymore.

On Mon 22 Mar 2010, Alhaji wrote:

FROM DESK OF: ALHAJI USMAN BELLO
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE.
DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

TELEPHONE: +234-7065135

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

DEAR,

PAYMENT STOP ORDER FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY:

This is to notify you about your outstanding contract payment, Inheritance and lottery wining which was suspended by the Presidency due to some reasons. Although this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, but I chose to reach you through it because it still remains the global means of communication, which is faster, easy means to reach out and most secured medium of communication. Be informed that this letter is not a Scam mail and I urge you to treat it with the seriousness it deserves.

The stopping instruction from the office of the presidency came to our notice to stop the out going transfer which your contact was among this list. The stopping instruction came as a result of the new Beneficiary and the new bank account, with this new development the Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee and the Finance Minister has set up a verification Panel on your due contract payment file which has been endorsed and approved for payment awaiting for your final confirmation in view of this sudden changes you have to get back to this office to confirm the new account submitted to Central Bank of Nigeria for this transfer on your behalf.

(1) This Office has just received a registered sworn affidavit, to re-route your payment into a new bank account number as stated: VACAP Federal Credit Union, 1700 Robin Hood Road, Richmond, VA 23220. Account number 32501. Beneficiary name Mr. RAINER HESSE. The Amount is US$10.5m USD.(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) This is the only reason why you have not received your fund.

(2) You have to get back to this office with the copy of confirmation letter or power of attorney if you have instructed Mr. RAINER HESSE the right to change and appoint a new Attorney on your behalf thereby asking that they receive cash call remittance on your behalf.

(3) It has come to our notice that you are being contacted by unauthorized Individuals in respect to your contract payment but unfortunately this office is not aware of your unofficial dealings and be warned that it is at your own risk if you continue with this contact.

The Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee have to contact you to verify the relationship between you and Mr. RAINER HESSE as he tried to change all your details through the sworn affidavit into a new different bank account details . You are advised to call me or email back upon the receipt of this mail to enable this office know and advice you on how to handle this matter without any hitch.

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello (Director Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee),

Warning: Failure to adhere to this Mail with the Instructions you will be doing so at your own risk and should not hold this Office or the Federal Government of Nigeria responsible for the non-payment of their Foreign Exchange Payment.

On Tue 23 Mar 2010, I wrote:
About what?

On Tue 23 Mar 2010 , Alhaji wrote:
OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
TELEPHONE: +2348130480317

Attention,

It is about your inheritance payment here in Nigeria, somebody call Mr. RAINER HESSE came to claim your inheritance fund and said that you authourise him to claim the fund and that he is your Next of King.

He has provided the hole documentation as to prove that he is ur next of king the fund so the fund is ready to be transfer to his accout. so that is the reason why we contacted you to find out weather you are still alive because he said to us that you are dead.

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I SHALL KNOW WHAT TO DO.

Thanks

Yours faithfully,

Warning: Failure to adhere to this Mail with the Instructions you will be doing so at your own risk and should not hold this Office or the Federal Government of Nigeria responsible for the non-payment of their Foreign Exchange Payment.

On Tue 23 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

Thank you for you explanation.

I have never authorized anyone to claim anything on my behalf. Nor have I ever heard of anyone named Rainer Hesse. He sounds German or Austrian.

But the strangest thing is that I don't know of any inheritance fund. Can you explain what it is about, and how it got attached to my name?

Obviously I a not dead, or I would not be able to write to you. Hopefully this will help you out. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help clear thing up any further.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos

On Wed 24 Mar 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

Your Email has been received and the content has been well noted. However, In accordance to the report reaching us from the New Central Bank Governor Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi your name was discovered in the list of outstanding contractors and inheritance claimers with the Nigerian Government whose funds are yet unpaid due to the fact that there has been a double claim on your funds.

Recently the President His Excellence Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’adua and the members of the House of Senate /Representatives and the Ministry of Finance held a meeting and mapped out 1.3Billion United States Dollars to offsets the countries foreign debts in which your name was enrolled among the beneficiaries to be paid through the Central Bank of Nigeria the Apex Bank of the Nation, but due to the double claim and discrepancies made to your payment file, the Central Bank has been mandated to stop further Transfer arrangement regarding the remittance of your funds until we have carried out proper investigation as regard to the change of beneficiary application submitted in respect of your outstanding funds with the Nigerian Government by MR. RAINER HESSE, which was been investigated and proved false, and have ordered the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (EFCC) been the Economic and Security Watch-Dog of the Nation to have him arrested for forgery and identity theft.

Sequel to the aforementioned, be informed that your payment has been processed and will be released to you as soon as you reconfirm to this office your willingness and desire to have your funds Transferred into your designated Bank account and also be informed that you would be required to secure and provide to us an affidavits of Funds Ownership from the Federal High Court of Justice here in Nigeria which will validate your payment files for immediate release of your funds and stand as a testamentary documentation that you have successfully claimed your funds from the Nigerian Government after which I shall instruct the Central Bank Management to effect your funds movement into your nominated Bank account without hitches or breech of the Law.

In addition to this development, be informed that from due inquiries made directly from our accredited Legal Officer Barrister Frank Moore, the said documents will cost you the only $650usd to have the it secured in your name to empower the Central Bank Management to have your funds worth the sum of $10,500,000.00usd wired into your nominated Bank account without impediment, hitches or breech of the Law.

Finally you are advised to reconfirm to us your Banking details so that we can forward it to the Telex Department of the Central Bank for immediate transfer of your inheritance funds and also let me know your willingness to send down the needed $650usd to have the affidavit of Fund Ownership secured in your name so that I will advise you on how and where to send the Money.

Waiting for your urgent response.

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,

On Wed 24 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

Thank you for clearing this up. Is there any information you can provide about the outstanding contract in question. If you do, please forward it to me. I'd like to learn more about it.
If you want to transfer the money into my bank account, would you recommend that I open an account especially for this? Any guidance you can give me in this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
-Bolleboos

On Fri 26 Mar 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

Many thanks to Your well acknowledged Email which contents was well noted and assimilated, however, as I stated on my previous message, your name was listed among the beneficiaries owing by the Nigerian Government that was recently approved to receive their due entitlement in this first quarter of the Year through Central Bank of Nigeria the Apex Bank of the Nation but due to change of beneficiary application submitted in respect of your funds by Mr. Rainer Hesse with a sworn Affidavits from the Federal High Court of Justice which perpetuate that you authorized him to claim your funds , the bank has been mandated to stop further Transfer process and wait until we are through with our investigation.
Meanwhile, I seek the consent of the Director Telegraphic Department of the Bank Dr. Yadi Yakubu and he informed me that Mr. Rainer Hesse and his cohorts succeeded in changing all that matters in your payment files and has been using them against you. So, I went further to inquire on what is necessary to be done so that the Bank will have your funds successfully TRANSFERRED into your nominated Bank account and they advised that you seek the consent of a legal officer who will be soliciting on your name and heed to the Federal High Court of Justice to secure an Affidavits of Funds ownership which will stand as a legal backing that you are the rightful and legitimate beneficiary of the ($10,500,000.00usd). In view of this development, I contacted my family lawyer Barrister Frank Moore and he promised to be of assistance to us if you can raise the $650usd for the legal documentation which I indicated in my previous message to you.

More so, I advise you set up a new account for this transaction and please do try as much as you can to send the $650usd via Western Union Money Transfer upon the receipt of this very message with the below details and keep me posted with the (MTCN) Senders Name and Address.

Receivers Name: Ohaji Victor Kelechi
Receivers Location: Abuja Nigeria
Text Question: What Year
Text Answer: 2010
Amount to send: $650usd only,

I will be waiting to have the Transfer Payment slip/details for easy and urgent confirmation.

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,

On Sat 27 Mar 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

Gooday and how are you today?

Please clarify to me weather you are through in setting up the new account for the transfer. I recommend your urgent response for immediate commencement of the transfer.

I anticipate your urgent response.

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello (Director Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee),Warning: Failure to adhere to this Mail with the Instructions you will be doing so at your own risk and should not hold this Office or the Federal Government of Nigeria responsible for the non-payment of their Foreign Exchange Payment.

On Mon 29 Mar 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

I have not heard from you for over four days now, is everything alright? Kindly get back to me and let me know your position towards the required $650usd for the Affidavit of Fund Ownership needed in your name to validate your Payment file for immediate processing of your Payment.

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,

On Mon 29 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
This weekend I have opened a new bank account at the BoA here in Marietta. It is in my own name: Bolleboos, and the account number is 710893963.
Would it in any way be possible that you have them subtract the $650 from the total sum?
Thanks for your guidance.
Best regards,
Bolleboos

On Tue 30 Mar 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

I have received your E-mail and have noted the content therein. However, be informed that your funds was deposited into the Federation account with the Central Bank of Nigeria as a result of the illegal claim of Mr. Rainer Hesse in respect of your funds, and for that reason, no one has the legal right to tamper, add or deduct from your principal sum.

However, I advise you try your utmost best to have the $650usd sent today via Western Union Money Transfer with the below information so that I will call to the attention of Barrister Frank Moore to proceed to the Federal High Court of Justice first thing tomorrow morning for the procurement of the needed Affidavit, so that we can facilitate the necessary arrangement and have your funds successfully wired into your provided Bank account without hitches or breech of the Law.

Once again, below is the information with which you are to send the $650usd via Western Union and please do make sure you send the money today so that by tomorrow morning Barrister Frank Moore will heed to the Federal High Court to secured the needed document, so as to empower the smooth and successful Transfer of your funds into your provided Bank account with the Bank of America (BOA) without further delays.

Text Question: What Year?
Amount to be sent: $650usd only

Kindly go ahead and send the money with the above information and get back to me with the Western Union Payment Transfer Slip/Details which must include the (MTCN) Senders Name and Address together with other relevant information for easy confirmation and please do include your mobile telephone contact number as I would like to call you for an oral discussion.

Thanks for your time and continuous cooperation.

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,

On Wed 31 Mar 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
I went y the bank yesterday after work, to ask them about the transfer. As it turns out I had to upgrade my account in order to make international transfers. They are making it all in order now, and I should get a new bank card and a card reader box from them so I can use the online banking web site. This should take 1 or 2 days at the maximum and shall make the transfer immediately when I receive them.
Thanks for your guidance.
Best regards,
Bolleboos

On Thu 1 Apr 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

I write to acknowledge the receipt of your Email response which content was well understood and noted. However, I will advise that you send the $650usd through the Western Union outlet if the online transfer is taking much long, because I have already notified the lawyer Barrister Frank Moore that I will be sending the money across to him first thing tomorrow morning so that he will procure the needed document first thing tomorrow morning been Friday so that by Monday the Bank will commence the Transfer without further delays. And please do make sure you send the $650usd today unfailingly with the below stated information.

Amount to be send: $650usd only,

I will be waiting to have the Western Union Transfer Payment details which must include the (MTCN) Senders Name and Address and other vital information for easy pickup and please do make sure you have the $650usd sent today unfailingly.

Once again, I demand that you include your direct mobile telephone contact in your response so that we can have an oral conversation.

My warmest regards to your beloved family!

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,

On Fri 2 Apr 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

Sir, I wonder why I have not heard from you after making known to you the urgent need for the Affidavit? haven't you been able to send the $650usd as I instructed? if you have, kindly get back to me with the Western Union Transfer Slip/details, and if you haven't kindly go ahead and send the money with the below information and email me the Transfer Slip/Details and make sure that the (MTCN) Senders Name and Address is included.

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello
(Director Foreign Debt Reconciliation Committee),

On Sat 3 Apr 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

Like I told you before, I am arranging with my account manager to be able to make international transfers. They issued me a new card and some box to get on the online banking system, and I'm now figuring out how it all works. Please bear with me here, I'm sure it will all work fine.

Kind regards,
Bolleboos

On Mon 5 Apr 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

Sir, I received your E-mail and have noted the content therein, however, I entreat you, as a matter of fact and urgency to hasten up with whatever arrangement you are making toward this transaction, and make sure you send $650usd today unfailingly with the given information, so that I will secure the needed Affidavit and submit your Payment File to the paying Bank as soon as the Bank resume office tomorrow. Meanwhile, we are about going into the second quarter of the Year; moreover, your name was enrolled among the beneficiaries to be paid in this first quarter of the Year! Of which further delays will irrevocably lead to the extension of your Payment till further notice.

Once again, I am reconfirming the Payment Receivers information.

I will be waiting to hear from you and do make sure you include your Direct Mobile Telephone Contact in your response for easy and urgent if the need arises,

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello

On Wed 7 Apr 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

Sir, how are you dloing today together with your beloved family, I hope all is well over there? I have been expecting to hear from you for some days now with the Western Union Transfer Details of the needed $650usd for the Affidavit needed in your name as advised by the Bank to grant them the legal right to commance your funds movement into your new account with the Bank of America.

I am waiting to hear from you with the Western Union Payment details, and do take note of the below information with which you are to send the $650usd, so that I can facilitate the necessary arrangement here.

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello

On Wed 7 Apr 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
I have everything setup now. When I was trying to make the transfer, I need to enter a swift code ann and iban. Do you know what those are? Other than that, it seems pretty straight forward.
Thanks and best regards,
Bolleboos

On Thu 8 Apr 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

Sir, I suggest you send the $650usd through the Western Union outlet/shop nearer to you since you are finding it difficult making the transfer yourself, I advise you pickup the receivers Name and Address I gave to you and move down to any nearest Western Union Outlet close to you and make the transfer immediately and get back to me with the payment details so that I shall facilitate the procurement of the needed Affidavits to enable the Paying Bank to commence the Transfer as soon as possible.

Furthermore, do make sure you recomfirm to me your direct telephone contact number for easy communication, and do not hesitate to call me on my direct telephone number +2347089867085 for more directives.

Here is the receivers information with which you are to send the money.

Text Question: What Year

I will be waiting to hear from you positively and please do extend my warmest regards to your family.

With much love and care,

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello

On Thu 8 Apr 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
Hope everything is going well for you.
From what I can see, I will need to enter the iban and routing code or swift code regardless. It will not accept the information otherwise.
Can you contact Mr. Victor Kelechi for that?
Best regards,
Bolleboos

On Fri 9 Apr 2010, Alhaji wrote:

Attention Bolleboos,

Listen and listen very good, if you sincerely wish to receiver your funds, you must be reasonable and fellow my directives herein.

I wonder why a man of your status can not understand a simple English, I told you to send the money through the Western Union outlet there in your country with the below information and you keep on giving knotty excuses knowing too well the circumstances surrounding your funds of which further delays from you in sending the needed $650usd for the Affidavits will lead into losing your funds to Mr. Rianer Hesse and his cohorts.

Pick up the name and address below and go to any Western Union shop or outlet close to you and let them know that you want to make a Western Union Transfer of $650usd to (MR. VICTOR KELECHI, ADDRESS; ABUJA NIGERIA ; TEXT QUESTION TO BE USED FOR THE TRANSFER; WHAT YEAR? TEXT ANSWER; 2010). And get back to me with the Money Transfer Control Numbers (MTCN) which will be given to you by the Western Union agent with which the money will be picked up from the Western Union outlet here in Nigeria. Or you can as well send the money through the Money Gram money Transfer with the given information above and get back to me with the Money Transfer Reference Number.

I will not repeat myself again over this matter as I have endured much of your delays.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello

(3 weeks go by)
On Wed 28 Apr 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
Sorry for the long silence. I am not in Las Vegas anymore. After the trade show I had to fly to Hamburg, Germany to visit a customer. I was stuck there for a while because most of the air traffic was disturbed, but it now looks like I get to fly back home by the end of this week.
As soon as I get back I will wire the money to you. I don't have access to the online banking website from here.
Thank you for bearing with me.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
(2 weeks go by)
On Tue 11 May 2010, Alhaji wrote:
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE.OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Attention Bolleboos,

It is quit unfortunate that you are not serious to receive your fund why?

Now i discern that you are not serious to receive your fund because I have waited you so much in other for you to fulfill the promise you made to send the required fee, it since you very difficult to send the money so it is better for you to forget about this transaction because I noticed that you are not the original benefactor of this approved fund.

Look, there is no more time to waste, if you did not do something till the end of this week please don’t email me anymore about your fund.

Thanks and have a nice day,

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello

On Thu 13 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

When I read your last email, I was actually quite surprised about the tone you're taking with me. I have explained to you why I had been out of communication for a while, and I believe I even told you about my absence before I left for the trade show.
If that is what you based your assumptions on, I really dont know what to say.
As for the fees you require from me, I have everything sorted out with my bank, and I am all set up to make international transfers via the online banking site. The only thing I need is the IBAN and the name of the branch. I suggested before that you could ask Mr. Kelechi.
I really don't think there is any reason to be rude, or to doubt my sincerity. I have always believed that being friendly and polite yields much better results that being abrasive.
Please try and get this worked out as soon as possible so that we can move on.
Hope to hear fro you soon.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos

On Sat 15 May 2010, Alhaji wrote:
DIRECTOR, FOREIGN DEBT RECONCILIATION COMMITTEE.OFFICIAL E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Attention Bolleboos,

I received your mail and the contents well noted and understood.
Look my dear, there is no way we can release the IBAN code to you for the transfer because it is for privacy it is not reviewable to any non-official members because of fraud activities going on the world, so that is why I told you to go to any nearby western union outlet to make the payment not via online transfer and get back to us with the payment slip of the western union transfer.

However, I want you to forget about the online transfer and move down to the Western union Shop or outlet with the payment information I gave to you and make the payment. Remember we don’t have much time to waste so I urge you to treat this very urgent so that we can get this transaction finalized.

I shall be waiting for the payment details.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours faithfully,
Alhaji Usman Bello

On Mon 17 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
How was your weekend? Hopefully everything is going well for you.
I don't think I quite understand your last email to me. I do not have an account at the wester union, but I guess that I would still need the same information in order to make a transfer. Unless you have a domestic account with an american bank?
Sorry if I make no sense. I hope you know what I'm asking.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos

On Sat 22 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
Please provide me with the information to transfer the fees for the documents.
Hope to hear from you urgently.
Kind regards,
-Bolleboos

On Mon 24 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
Did you talk to Mr. Victor Kelechi?
Please get back to me.
-Bolleboos

On Fri 28 May 2010, Alhaji wrote:
Bank Name: Peoples Allance Federal Credit Union
Address of the bank: 125 wireless blvd hauppauge ny 11788
Routing Number: 226076135
Account Number: 2340001XXXX71
Beneficiary Name: Anthony Donaldson

On Fri 28 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

Thank you for getting back to me.
I shall use the details you sent me to transfer the fees.
Please confirm that everything is correct.
Thanks again and best regadrs,
-Bolleboos

On Sat 29 May 2010, Alhaji wrote:
Attn:Bolleboos

Immediately you deposit the money do send me the payment slip that will prove that you deposit the money.

I am waiting.

Alhaji Usman

On Mon 31 May 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

This is to inform you that I have wired $650 into the account that you provided. Please confirm with Mr. Donaldson that it was received.
Hopefully you can have the stop order lifted. Hope to hear back from so soon, about how to take it from here.

Thank you so far.
-Bolleboos

On Tue 1 Jun 2010, Alhaji wrote:
Attention: B. Boos,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email.

If you are sure that you wired $650 to the account I provided to you, send me the scan copy of the deposit slip (TELEX SLIP) via email attachment to prove that you made the deposit of $650 into the account.

It should be know to you that without sending the transfer slip to me, there is no way to proved that you wired the money to the account and also the transfer slip is highly needed for official records.

So in view of this development, kindly attached the transfer slip and send it to me to prove that you made the transfer.

I anticipate your urgent response.

Alhaji Usman Bello.

On Tue 1 Jun 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

Of course I am sure. I made the transfer via the online banking website. I used the card reader box I got from them to generate the security code. However, I thought that a bank transfer would take less than 24 hours to get processed, and it is now 2 working days already. Are you sure the name and account number are correct? I double checked that I entered the information exactly as you sent them to me.
Please see if you can find out anything and let me know. I will keep you updated if I know more.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos

On Thu 3 Jun 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,
Please keep me updated. Did you speak with Mr. Donaldson?
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Regards,
-Bolleboos

On Fri 4 Jun 2010, Alhaji wrote:
Attn: Bolleboos.

How could you play games with me? Do i look like a joker LIKE you.

Look, if you know that you are not serious about this transaction, kindly quit or else.

Don,t email me..... if you know that you can not send the slip.

On Fri 4 Jun 2010, I wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

Please have a bit more decency with me.
I don't know what I said or what gave you the impression that I were not willing to follow through, but I assure you it must have been a misunderstanding on your part, and there is no reason for you to assume otherwise.

When I made the transfer it was via the online banking web site and I have no paper slip. I could have made a screen shot of the confirmation page but I didn't think of it. Right now it just shows up in the list of payments. I asked you if you had talked with Mr. Donaldson because I hadn't heard from you, and wanted to confirm.

So please there is no need to be unfriendly with me.
Regards,
-Bolleboos

Maybe he'll come back to me.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, he writes a bit like one of my lads Laughing try the old someone else got in touch and is helping me with it now so stuff you to see if it tempts him back maybe?

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your first response:

Quote:
About what?

And still the Lad unhesitatingly sends you Script 2.

And:

Quote:
Obviously I am not dead, or I would not be able to write to you. Hopefully this will help you out.

And I love your idea of mistakenly thinking that the WU information was the details for a bank transfer. And the way it provoked the with-much-love-and-care Lad to say:

Quote:
you keep on giving knotty excuses

But then, presumably in despair and with gritted teeth and steam rising from his back, he gave the bank account details anyway!

It is a pity that he then didn't understand non-paperwork-generating online banking. I do like your polite naïvety throughout, though. I'm thinking that I'd like my next character to be like that.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
I love your first response:
Quote:
About what?

And still the Lad unhesitatingly sends you Script 2.

Thanks. Smile
That first response was because I had read only the subject line of his opening format:
Quote:
I anticipate your response very urgent! About what?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
alphabetstreet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this bait. Pure genius. Im learning so much from all these posts, and I am truly learning from the BEST!!!
mefilas
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do i look like a joker LIKE you.

Rolling Eyes WTF...

*don't mess with mefilas*

Joquin Alejandro Gomez: "I don’t need any business with you because you are a deceive betrayer, cheater, scandalized man you never be a man of your word which is very bad of you."
Dr Mohamed Chambas: "Please dont ever in you bad life email me again,you should try to go back to school to lean or try and visit A Mental home for treatment you are a mad man..you are doing a different thing fool a goat your mom fuck a goat and gave birth to you idiot. "
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, I believe he calls me a joker.

Just now, I wrote:
Mr. Usman Bello,
Just tell Mr. Donaldson to transfer the money back into my account.
-Bolleboos

If he doesn't think I'm serious, then I want my money back and never hear from him again.

I don't expect a reply, but I couldn't let him go so easily just yet.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is not dead.

Alhaji wrote:
Mr. Bolleboos,

Fill the Attachment Form and get back to me for the finall transfer of your fund.

Upon your reply to this mail, do include your direct telephone number and your residentails address.

I am waiting.
Regards,
Alhaji Usman Bello

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

I must say I was a bit surprised with your response.
In your last email to me, you called me a joker, and implied that I considered you one. Even tho I had always been polite with you. If you don't take me serious, then why would I invest so much time and effort? Anyway, I honestly was quite hurt by how you treated me, and decided to just ask for my money back and forget about the whole thing. And this is your response? Am I correct to assume that you did not have Mr. Donaldson wire my money back into my account, even tho I have explicitly told you to do so? This too, I must say, seems rather presumptuous.

I will fill the form you sent me, and return it to you, but I want you to show a bit more respect and treat me with a bit more decency than you have done before, and I also want you to either promise me now that you will take care of any arrangements and make sure that everything goes smoothly, or otherwise wire my money back to me now, and find someone else. You can still be assured that I will not tell anyone else about you or your business.

Sincerely,
Bolleboos

spamvigilante
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work. Amazing how quickly they default to rude and pushy, showing their true colours.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the form. I filled it and returned it.

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Usman Bello,

I did not hear back from you. Hope you are doing well.
Please find the attached form that you required from me.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,
-Bolleboos

He sent this reply twice. First from the wrong name, then from the correct one. Apparently he also calls himself Dr. Ch!ma 0bi.

Usman Bello wrote:
Mr. Bolleboos,

I have received your banking details and wish to inform you that your
fund transfer has been commence so as soon as the transfer is made i
will keep you posted and forward you the transfer Slip for your
clearifications.

At this junture, I want you to give me your direct telephone number
that i will use to call you and your fax number as well.

I am waiting.

Alhaji Usman

Cool. So when I asked for my money back, he decided I had paid...
Hope no unexpected problems will pop up that require more fees paid.
I will ask him about the slip next week.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic