SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Please help me bait this guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't worry about it Cathy, sometimes we just lose them but be assured theres many baiters there to take over where you left off Very Happy

P.S I haven't heard from him for a few days either ( had no message though)
wonder if hes reading our forum ?

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN [email protected]

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maninblack: his disappearance may not mean anything - my most reliable/devoted Nigerian lads have not written for the past two days - there may be problems (eg weather) in the region.

Cathy: this may be no good for this one, if he is reading the thread, but when one of my lads found his emails published on ScamWarners (and it was obvious that some of these ones were sent to my character) and exploded at her, she still acted the part of the victim, totally bewildered, asking, pleading what the problem was, until he sent her a link.

She was then shocked and horrified and 'knew' that it was her daughter who had accessed her PC, accessed her mail, copied all this, and sent it to ScamWarners. It turned into 'us' versus the Bad Jealous Daughter. That was six months ago. He and my character are still doing fine.

There's usually a way to wriggle out of anything. Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Love it Branwen Very Happy

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN [email protected]

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

one of my lads googled himself rather often & googled ME and MY addy and screen name often...so keep things hidden even after the bait is over...

I go by ivana trump as a screen name - and he asked me if I knew who that was before I chose it -- so of COURSE I knew who that was and was why I chose it -- so he wanted to know what was more important to me, love or money, since she was divorced from donald - he read up on her - and I just said money and love is nice, but in reality I'd just be happy with true love....having money and no love wasn't what I was after...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
acornbartlett1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi this guy has been emailing me now for about 2 weeks - same letters but slightly different, same poems! Now goes under the name of philipsJOsgood!!! Made the huge mistake of telephoning me on mobile leaving his number so i could trace it on google. Current story in Africa on Business, left his 4 year old son at home in Bristol,England. Wife and mom dies in car crash 3 years ago.

More worrying met the guy through Uniformdating - and they are supposed to check all applicants!!!

Has even asked me to come off of Uniform dating, so i can be with him.
Hasn't asked for any money yet, but waiting as he says he's going to be home by the weekend!

What can we do to stop these people?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic