SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I confess that I smell a modality

View next topic
View previous topic

MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
As a catholic priest, I am trained to keep secret. In confessions, we do not discuss secret when people come to us to make confessions.All my communications with you should be kept secret and no discussion with any third party.

I think my character will confess that he is a western union manager and wil play the WIMP modality on this one.

He his using Gmail - how can I find his IP ?

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
manbiteslion
never f*cking learns

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yay, wimpalad!

So to get the lad's IP, use a service like readnotify or http://www.myiptest.com/staticpages/index.php/how-about-you <--a bit counterintuitive to use, but works quite well)

Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely new scammer species

The Father Confessor (Confessus godhicum): Religious lad who takes confessions. Say 20 Hail marys before you send the cash.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
MoutonBlanc
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Says he is in London, Readnotify has him in Lagos. Which one of these will I believe ? hm... On to the WIMP modality !

I am so sorry for i know am the person delaying your Fund here in Nigeria (H0nest K0ffi)
I am not overwhelmed by your action to make me suffer. (P4nagi0tis K0lli4s)
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
(Dr 4bra L4w4l)
AND I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT A MAN OF YOUR CANNIBAL WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOT THE FEELING OF HUMANS (4ndr3 L4lumi3re)
I HAVE BEEN HAVING PATIENCE WITH YOU AND YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL, GO FUCK YOUR SELF (J0hn W35T)
Easter Egg
BRUIN
419eater charity case

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you aware of the interactive "wimp convincer" that is now available, courtesy of several of our computer savvy brethren?

It is an interactive program that lets you send a "screen shot" from your alleged WU computer to the mugu.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
BRUIN
419eater charity case

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mouton- you might be able to make use of this link, also:

http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_15178390

WU is about to lay off a bunch of senior executives. Presumably your baiting character is among them. I bet he is very p*ssed off.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic