SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 Anyone want to pickup where I left off on this one?

View next topic
View previous topic
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Author Message
tim32
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 4
Location: OH


PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I figured I'd give this baiting thing a try but I must say it bores me and I don't really have the time. I have been working on this bait for about 2 weeks and I would really like someone to take it (you can even have the fake gmail addy I created).

Same ol' crap about an American in Nigeria, there because her very sick mother is in the hospital. "She" finally just now told me she needs money for medical expenses.

I just ask to see the finished work, hehe. Let me know!

Thanks!
View user's profileSend private message
tempak2010
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 37


PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's her email? Can you give more info on what she's said so far?
View user's profileSend private message
tim32
Hello I'm New here!


Joined: 28 May 2010
Posts: 4
Location: OH


PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: [email protected] Alicia Raymond
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 14:47:22 -0400
Subject: I have been waiting on you

Hello mom is not in a fine state i told the doctor that you are going to help me i expected your message all day and you did not Please let me know if you help me and how much you help me with and email me the information if you send it
Love you
Alicia


Quote:
From: [email protected] Alicia Raymond
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 04:31:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Where are you Honey

My Love

Good to hear from you this morning,i do
not know how to thank you but I woke up this morning and rushed to the
computer just to read your mail I cant type much today cos i have to i
have to take care of some chores, I keep thinking about you all day, and
what it about? it was about when we would get to meet each other and i
am counting on you to send something to help mom she is my life i
promised to get to you soon as possible i love you

Love

Alicia

--- On Mon, 6/7/10, [email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: Where are you Honey
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, June 7, 2010, 10:35 PM

Baby,

I will go to my bank tomorrow and see how much I will be able to send. I am only doing this because I really really love you and I think that you are the girl of my dreams. I will let you know. I love you.


Quote:
On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

Mom is in a very bad condition i really wish i will not loose her have not been hearing from you whats going on Sweetie i really know you wanna help me please can you come up with anything you can afford for me and i will use that in getting some described pill for her i will need you to wire it to me as soon as possible because you are the only one am counting on you now .

you will send it through western union to the doctor information okay this is it
Receiver's Name: Richard Powell
Receiver's City: Bariga
Receiver's Country: Nigeria
Receiver's State/City:Lagos
Receiver's Zip Code:23401

pls get back to me as soon as you send it with the following information

senders Name
Sender Address
MTCN Number

Text Question an Answer

--- On Sat, 6/5/10, [email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: I love you
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 4:04 AM

Lovely Alicia,

I really hate to hear that. I thought that your mother was getting better but she must be in worse condition than I thought. I'm worried about the quality of health care in Nigeria because, as you know, in the U.S. you are not required to pay money upfront for medication if you are in the hospital. I think I can help you out a little bit though because you are very important to me. So what kind of surgery does your mother need and what medication does she require?



Quote:
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

She is not doing fine at all the doctor was letting me know that something happen to mom during the mid-night and now she is feeling very bad.. And the doctor says that she needs i need to buy her some some drugs which cost $1000 so that she will be strong and also be very ready for the surgery and that's where the prob is baby cos right now i am broke..I have used almost all the money with me in paying her hospital bills and also for the house rents and right now all have gat with me is $250.. So baby i was hoping if u could help me with the rest of the money cos the doctor says that she really needs the drugs very fast and if she did not take it some thing bad might happen to her.. Baby she means the world to me and so are u baby.. I have to the hospital now baby i will talk to u later..I Love u and i am thinking about u

--- On Fri, 6/4/10, [email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: I love you
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 5:01 PM

Lovely Alicia,

I am very pleased to have received your email. I also want to do all those things with you, and more. I really can't wait to make sweet, sweet love to you. I just hope that you like it rough Wink By the way, how is your mother?


Quote:
On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks a lot for the mail.. I have been
thinking so much about u
baby and here are a few things I wish to do with you at some point in
this lifetime:
Be your best friend. Get caught with you in the rain.
Dance with you in the rain. Stargaze on a clear night. Watch the sunset
together.. Spend all day with you doing nothing. Moonlit walks on the
beach. Be more proud of you than I already am at this very moment. Go on
a carriage ride through the park. Do a crossword together.
Go to
brunch. Have a disagreement (it could/will only make us stronger). Go
for a twilight horseback ride. Watch a bad movie together. Spend the
rest of my life with you.. Have our picture taken together. Eat ice
cream with you. Make love to you passionately. Go to a museum together.
Talk to each other using only body language. Give you space when you
need it. Accept you totally and completely - flaws and all (I already
do). Carve our names into a tree/table.. Go for a walk
at dusk together.
Be one with you. Send you a singing telegram.
Spend all night thinking of 101 sweet things to do for you. Hold you and
gaze into your eyes and realize how much I love you...and tell you.
Gently run my hand across your cheek and look into your eyes. Blindfold
you and take you somewhere romantic. Spend my life making you happy.
Give you a back rub just because. ALWAYS being honest with each other.
Have our first fight, make up and feel a stronger bond because we very
successfully weathered the storm - together. Hold you when you're at
your saddest and comfort you when you need it the most. Be the one you
come to for that comfort and holding. Wipe away the days' stresses and
issues, with just one hug/kiss. Grow old with you.
(((love always)))
Alicia

--- On Fri, 6/4/10, [email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Hope you like this Picture
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 5:31 AM

Alicia,

Hi, how are you? I was glad to get your email today. I think our relationship is growing and I can tell you really are the woman of my dreams. I was looking forward to viewing your picture but I think there is something wrong with the file because it is a blank image. Well, I need to go now, getting ready for work. I hope to talk to you soon!



Quote:
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:07 AM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

i Though so much you and my feelings turn
over on you and it seems you are the right man which i have been
searching for to bring back the smile which i use to smile when my
parent was still alive,For a good relationship to grow we need to trust
each other and be honest with each other to achieve what we want to achieve well i am seeking for man which will be the flesh to my flesh
and also the bone to my bone,It's true I have never seen you and we have
never met,Never shaken Hands or even truly hugged and yet! I know for
sure you care for me by the kindness that you give.And our keyboards
keep us together doesn't matter where we live so I am emailing you to
put a smile on your face and to let you know in my heart you have a
special place.The sun is always shining just above the cloudy haze,as we
share friendship across an online maze.We express love and kindness
without a face it comes from deep inside our hearts from a
special place. Within our lives we share special dreams, unusual and
unique,and it is with our keyboards that we speak.You are a friend of
mine from the emails we exchange,I wouldn't know you on the street and
it doesn't even seem strange.You have brightened my life with the
thoughtfulness you show.Your words encourage me more than you could
know.As people change and times keep changing too, one thing stays the
same, the way I feel for you. For this friendship we possess we owe a
world of gratitude and debt, because we would not know each other if it
wasn't for the net,I will want you to tell me your feelings about me and
what you think we can do to achieve our goal.Hope to hear from you
soon.
Love Always
Alicia

--- On Tue, 6/1/10, [email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: I have not be hearing from you
why''
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010, 3:29 PM

My Lovely Alicia,


I think you are overreacting. I am sure you know that in the States, it was a holiday weekend here because of Memorial Day. I have been away with family and friends and did not have access to email. I want you to know that I love you so very much and I would do anything for you to be my girl. I'm just not good at the wishy washy stuff, I'm sure you understand. I hope to hear from you so very soon!


Quote:
On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

i don't know what happened to me whether I was crazy or just
lonely, all I know is I was sick of being deceived, mistreated, and
unloved. Then you came along... I don't know why. All I know is that I
felt a connection on our first mail, something I had never felt before
which at first made me feel uneasy, stupid and even a bit childish,
which made me go through all kinds of emotions as we exchange mails and
began finding we had a lot in common. I felt like we had known each
other from an unknown past. At first I was scared and a part of me
wanted to ignore and just believe that you were just someone who was
playing a game being that we were both behind the screen.
I was thinking I was crazy to have the feelings I was beginning to
have for you. I was really upset with myself and became very angry with
the way I was feeling. I didn't want to admit to you or anyone else that
I was falling for someone I had never actually met. I thought I was
becoming insane myself - damn it - I tried to fight these feelings off
but they were just too powerful for me to ignore! I tried to convince
myself that this can't be for real; that you couldn't REALLY be feeling
the same as I was... I was going insane!!! No matter how hard I tried - I
just could not fight the feelings I was having for you. Then the night
came when you were expressing how you were beginning to feel which I
tried not to believe, because I was scared of being disappointed, but
the magnetism that I was feeling was so strong that I could no longer
fight it.
Our mails became an everyday thing and the feelings just would not
go away no matter how hard i tried. I just could not resist the
temptation of meeting you pretty soon... all along I could not believe
that you were for real, but when we finally first met on dating site I
knew then there was no way I could stop from loving you. I Always have
this thought that when we meet, these feelings would just go away, but
with the way things are going i don't think they will ever go
away((SMILE)). I tried so hard to convince myself that there is no such
thing as true love... but you have made me believe differently.
Missing You From A Distance
love always
Alicia

--- On Sat, 5/29/10, [email protected] wrote:

Subject: Re: hello
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Saturday, May 29, 2010, 12:05 AM

My Lovely Alicia,

I finally got off work today, been very busy with work because of the 3 day weekend. I've been thinking about you all day. After work, some of my co-workers and I went to a pub and I think I drank too much beer.I'm gonna go take a nap now, tell your mom I said hi and I'm hoping for her speedily recovery. I hope to hear from you soon.



Quote:
On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 7:38 AM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

Actually I understand something in life,As we grow up, we learn
that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down
probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once
and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it
felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll
blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is
passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take
too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt
because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness
you'll never get back. Don't loss you trust in me and i will never let
you down .I want to come down to you i want you to hold me around you
arms and make me happy i believe we could stay together and be the hero
of our own generation. Mom says hi, and I'll be looking forward to
reading your mail pretty soon...
Alicia

--- On Thu, 5/27/10, [email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: hello
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2010, 10:47 PM

My Love,

I am glad things are going well. I had been very busy with work and decided to check my email in hopes that you would write. I am glad too because today one of the temps was giving me the eye and I was thinking about taking her into the janitor closet but instead I will please myself in the bathroom stall. I am glad you steered me in the right direction. I can not wait to make love to you, and from your looks, I'll bet you can't wait
either. Yesterday during lunch I walked by a jewelry store and decided to go in and take a quick look. I think that I eyed the ring that I would like you to have, WINK! I just hope that your love for me is as strong as mine is for you because I think about you ALL the time! Well, I'm gonna go lay down for a bit, I've had a rough day. I just took a picture on my cell phone that I want you to have. Please write me soon!



Quote:
On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 6:46 AM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

Every letter I get from you puts a smile on my face. Each morning I
open my e-mail to hope to see your name. And each time I do I smile,
and wait for another message from you... Anyway after reading Your mail i
was so excited that i actually meet someone that is actually loving. I'm
sorry i didn't take Your permission before doing this but i told mom about
U, She was happy that i met someone, Wished you were here to see the
big smile she had on her face, I want you to know you wont have to wait
too long for the right woman cos very soon I'll be back in the states,
WINK! I wasn't able to write earlier cos i had so much going, we almost
lost mom and that was a big shock for me, You could imagine what I'm
going through out here, Anyway i just got back from hospital not too
long ago, Mom sends her love and i want you to know I'm thinking about
you..

Love Alicia

--- On Wed, 5/26/10, [email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: hello
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 9:23 PM

My Love Alicia,

I must say that the more I hear from you, the more I want you in my life. Everything you say are values that I am seeking in a woman. I also love to cuddle for hours at a time. It is also very nice that you have goals in your life. I just hope that you aren't sleeping around over there, because believe me, if I were over there I definitely would be. I must tell you that I would never treat you like a piece of meat unless you
deserved it, but I would treat you like my princess most of the time. I think I am falling in love with you and we only just met. I think that has something to say about your character. You are truly the love of my life and I would do almost anything to have you. Please write me back soon, princess.



Quote:
On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:56 PM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks so much for the mail, Me and my mom are doing fine...I loved
all u had to say on ur mail and i want u to know that I consider
myself to be very simple. I believe that men needs to be treated with
respect and as a equal partner in a relationship, but all I seem to find
is the ones that does not know how to respond to that or is untrusting
to it. I feel like u should treat somebody with respect and like they
are a person not a piece of meat or whatever. I am the type of person
who wants somebody to feel wanted not just as a trophy. I am a very
affectionate person and I love to cuddle, I like to show somebody how I
feel not just telling them. I love to be close to somebody whether it is
in the bed on the couch or wherever. I guess my dreams would be is to
be happy and have a family my goals in life I want to go into business
for my self one day but that will be a while from now. I guess I want to
work on my love life and be
happy first and to have a family, but I guess when the time is right it
will happen..
I like to play sports just as much as I do watching them. Most of
all i like to spend time with who I am with, and cuddle up and watch a
movie. It is my opinion that we all want the same thing in regards to a
partner, and that most of us either do not know how or is scared to and
sabotage themselves from getting it. Ok, I like the outdoors, but I
don't care about hunting or fishing, well I will fish with an un-baited
hook if it means I will get to spend some time with someone i care
about. There are a lot of things I like doing as in dancing, cooking,
camping, etc. My ultimate goal and what I think would make me happy is
to get back on my feet and have a man by my side that I love and loves
me.
I am very relationship oriented and I believe life is too short to
waste. When I am in a relationship I am committed, honest, and loyal. I
think that falling in love is always a good thing, even if it doesn't
work out. There is always something to learn from being with someone,
and happy times and memories should be cherished. Friendship comes first
for me. That is not to say I never get hurt because I do. I have been
burnt so bad. My last relationship ended on a very sad note for me but I
do not believe in regrets. I tell you this because I cannot predict the
future. For some people a relationship has to be all or nothing...I
don't feel that way....I'll have to stop here and will be hoping to read
from u again.

Alicia
Love

--- On Wed, 5/26/10, [email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: hello
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, May 26, 2010, 6:44 PM

My Love,

I'm glad to hear from you again. I've been thinking about you every hour of the day. You are my one true love. My day here has been going pretty well. There was a hooker standing on Main and University dressed as a cow girl, I had to have her. I swear to you though that I was thinking about you the whole time. My family is very good here, but I really think that my sister is trying to seduce me. I was really thinking about it. Well I need to get back
to work now I think I may need to stay late working on a new part on AutoCAD. I can't wait to hear from you again, please reply soon!!!



Quote:
On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

Its good to hear back from u, I intend coming back to the states as
soon as mom gets better, hopefully in two or three weeks time.. So Tell
Me, how is your day going? and how is your family?, how is everyone
back there, Do you know I'm missing the states already, The people down
here ain't social, its hard to get along with them, i spent the Week
with my mom here In The hospital, she was so happy to have me around,
and i brought smile to her face..So what your day gonna be like? i know
you're gonna have fun, Oh well I'm working on some new programs on my
computer, I'll do that to keep myself busy for now, I'll come back later
to see if you've sent me an email,i gat to go.. Talk to you later, and
pls take good care of yourself,
Alicia

--- On Tue, 5/25/10, [email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: hello
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 8:16 PM

Lovely Alicia,

You are truly a dream woman. I mean, not many people would travel halfway around the world to tend to their dying mother. I see that you take care of the chores and cook and that is good because as the Bible says that is what women are put on this Earth to do. You are also very sexy and that's good that you keep in shape because I require my woman to be fit and to submit to my needs at least two times a day. You are truly the woman of my dreams! I was wondering when I was going to finally meet
someone like you. Please keep in touch. I hope to hear from you soon.



Quote:
On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:46 PM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for writing back and telling me somethings about you Smile, i
should be coming back to the states in 2 weeks time, I mean that's if mom
could get better before then which i hope she does, it gets pretty much
hotter down here, But its been rainy lately, I'm new in this online
dating thing and you're the only one i did direct to my private email
because i wont even like to talk to anyone there cos i did noticed most
of them are not real, not serious and was there for games which Annoys
me most.
As a matter of fact, I'm really tired of being single and its just
like a disease to me..so I'm looking forward to meeting a man That will
HEAL this great pain for me, My heart was broken some months ago and i
can really feel the pains of being single. Apart from that, Being
singles is really painful.. Anyway I will like to tell you what i do on a
regular basis: I take care of the chores at home, And go to the Library
to read some books, make breakfast, lunch, dinner for mom which i
always take to her at the Hospital cos the Hospitals out here don't
provide food for there patients which is really bad, And in my free
time, I go out to the cinemas, Watch some movies which i always rent
from the Video clubs, Go the park and watch people having fun which
always puts a smile on my face, go swimming, Go to the ladies gym for
some body work out and some other stuffs Smile And i have no siblings, I'm
the only child of my parents and that's why i had to
come down here to take care of mom cos if i don't, no one else would,
have to go now And pls take good care of yourself...

--- On Tue, 5/25/10, [email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: hello
To: "Alicia Raymond" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 6:03 PM

Lovely Alicia,

It was so great to hear back from you so quickly. I am 34 years old and live outside of Chicago, IL. I work as a mechanical engineer for a company that makes car parts. I was married twice but with no children. My relationships sometimes fail because I have a bad habit of hitting women but I really try hard not to. I promise that I would never never lay a hand on you. You seem to be the perfect woman that I am looking for. You
said you are originally from Texas, that is nice because I love southern women and I hope you haven't lost your southern accent! I am sorry to hear about your mother and I hope she gets well soon. I will pray for her. So how do you like Africa?

Quote:

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Alicia Raymond <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for the mail u sent me on Here,
that was really nice of you and you know I'll like to tell you more
about me I'm the only kid,but i have a boy with my former ex don't know
most of my relations too well cos i
never stayed with them and they never come around to visit i guess
maybe its because i live far away from them...I believe my profile must
have told u all so I'll just say few things that are not written on my
profile..My dad was a successful business man.. I lost my dad when i was
five (5). I'm Originally from Beaumont In Texas and my dad is an American while my mom
is an African....My dad met my mom when he came to Africa on a Business
trip so he decided to take my mom to the state and they both got
married then they gave Birth to me.My mom moved back to Nigeria
when i was 6, she went there to settle down and leave a new life.On a
faithful good
morning i got a letter on my mail box stating that my mom is Sick in
Africa, I believe u now know the fact that right now I'm currently in
Nigeria taking care of my sick mom and as soon as she gets better I'll
be back in the states.I am a wonderful, single woman with a heart of
gold, a woman you would love to meet and even spend the whole rest of
your life with as am also willing to meet that special man God has sent
to me. I just need every thing i ever wanted in one man only, am ready
to spend both my day and night with that special man.I'm my own woman
and I am comfortable with my own life.. I'm Caring, kind and respectful,
well-spoken, and. I am extremely passionate and affectionate...I'm just
an everyday, ordinary, average, normal woman. Nothing special about me.
Have to go now and i just cant wait to hear from you....
Alicia.
PS: Hope u
do reply back telling me few things about yourself and with some
pictures of U

--- On Tue, 5/25/10, [email protected] wrote:

Subject: hello
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 5:35 PM

Alicia,

I got your email. I must say that you are very beautiful and I would do almost anything to be with a girl like you. I see that you are not close to me but love has no distance. I attached a picture of me. If you like me too then please email me back. I can't wait to hear back from you!


Removed baiting address; added quote boxes for clarity - Branwen
View user's profileSend private message
tempak2010
Not quite a Newb


Joined: 07 Jun 2010
Posts: 37


PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She's a low quality scammer. Others at least, even with the aid of pre-written scripts, respond accordingly to what you say in your emails, but she sounded like a complete bot. So far, not a single one of her emails looked like she took into account of anything you said. She's just spouting generic things about herself and how she loves you.

Think I'll pass and find a real live person as a scammer to bait rather than a bot.
View user's profileSend private message
bill2
Baiting Guru


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 5496
Location: Yeah who can tell me where I am?


PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Tim,

that's boring, you're right, short term gratification is in closing websites down (some take a while, but there's lots of help)
Or in a nice ASEM that can give you a few bank accounts with piratically no work at all. Do a search, some have been very successful with it and run now a pork farm in their sig Laughing

My way? I like to give myself a goal, like this one is going for a full 8 page form or this one I'll try to get on the hooves to the nearest town. (never happened YET Crying or Very sad , but never shot is always missed)

Make a plan and have him follow it the best you can and while you're getting better at it, you can adjust the plan accordingly. Twisted Evil

Snoop around and you'll find your entertainment with your new online friends

CU around

Bill

_________________
I don't do bling, I just do lads Evil or Very Mad
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT