SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

anyone baited someone professing to be gay?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
molly1779
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, Im new to the baiting thing and have been dipping my toes into various ponds. Ive been looking for a love scammer to have a go at and the only one so far is also a girl and how she could not know that the recipient to her emails is also a girl - maria - i dont know. Ive played along and apparently have the same feelings she has but I didnt think it was a particularly common thing. is it?

xxx
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads (and the 'girl' writing to you is probably really male) do not always recognise female names - so your 'girlfriend' may well believe that your character is male.

However, the occasional fake-female lad is prepared to 'fall in love with' a lesbian character. Though, yes, they are quite rare.

Many lads, however, will pretend to be a gay man and target genuine gay men on gay dating sites. I have two gay male profiles to attract them my way.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Cold Justice
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evidently they don't recognize my baiter name as female, I'm getting mostly female responses, all off one guestbook where I state I'm a female model from NY. Obviously they don't read the blurb, they just add my email and crank away. I just pretend I think they are nice girls wanting pen pals. I'm hoping they'll come back at me under a guy's name. Although I'll play the gay game if they want to.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just posted about Geny Smith/Geny Jones - same person I'm sure.

Geny Smith was after my Reverend boss and I hit on her. She told me she had a lesbian friend (Geny Jones) who she put me in contact with.

She was open to a relationship, but I would not talk sex with her, which I think relieved her. If it were comfortable (talking about sex) she could have been a lot of fun to see what she'd agree to.

I finally found a "female friend" who I was enjoying - which did not put of Geny at all - I told her that my friend Susan would be jealous if she knew I was talking to another lesbian who had feelings for me. Geny immediately just wanted to be just friends. I broke up with Susan, but Geny did not hit on me again - just became a pen pal.

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a bait going at the moment where i am a Lesbian , but the lad is sticking to script and does not seem to be reading what I am writing !

I have a feeling it won't go anywhere

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
ddh1979
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there! I am new to this site and I believe I have a scammer on my hands. I met him a few months ago on Gayromeo. He says that he is a refugee from Liberia now living in Ghana at some kind of camp. He even showed me the website of what it looks like where he lives. I took him to be a very nice person. So we exchanged messenger ids and began to chat daily. He claims to profess an interest in me deeply. He even says that he's against scammers, which I found that very hard to believe since I know that West Africa and the Philippines are very well known for their large volume of scammers. He has even gotten on webcam several times, and he matches the pictures on his profile. And I know that homosexuality is illegal in Ghana, and he even admitted that fact as well-which is also very odd.

Now here recently he began to ask me for money to help him out. He says that he is graduating high school (which is unusual since he's suppose to be 24 years old) and that in order for him to get a scholarship to some college in the UK (which he didn't name), he will need 600GHC in order to take some kind of exam. He claims that the college offers prizes to the students with the highest grades. To be honest, I have never heard of anything of this sort, nor have I ever heard of any scholarship that costs so much just to obtain (I always thought that if you receive a high GPA, then you were more than likely to earn that scholarship). Well, he knows that my hours from my job have been cut, so I don't work as much or earn as much money as I did before, but yet he still asks me for this, knowing that I can't do it. I even offered him websites with free scholarships and he declined them.

A month had went by, and he didn't mention no more about the so called scholarship fee. He suddenly changed pace, and started asking me for 100 dollars to help him with food. I told him I couldn't do it, and of course, he got mad and accused me of neglecting his needs and all that mess. So he didn't talk to me for another week, and then when he did, his price went down-he says that he is very desperate and so forth. So I told him I see what I could do, he gets mad again, and this time, we had some not so nice words exchanged to each other.

I even reported him to Gayromeo, which they did kick him off, but a couple of days later, he was right back on. I wonder is there a way to stop this guy from harrassing others like he did me-he deserves everything that comes to him. I am open to all suggestions.

And another thing I have to know-if homosexuality in Ghana is illegal, then why are there so many profiles from Ghana on Gayromeo? I don't understand that at all.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site ddh1979,

Yes this is a typical scam, now if he has any of your real life details DROP him, it is never a good idea to bait from RF.

Next thing is Lads Lie so I doubt that the details that he has given you are real, as you have seen it will be no use reporting him as they will just make a new account.

If you want to bait him get yourself a gmail account read the stickies and apply for a mentor and remember we are here to answer any questions yiu may have

Good Luck

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ddh, and welcome to Eater.

Quote:
And another thing I have to know-if homosexuality in Ghana is illegal, then why are there so many profiles from Ghana on Gayromeo?

Scammers will target anyone who they believe might send them money. They will fake friendship, love, and sexual attraction, to try and provoke the same feelings in return. And then they will ask for money. Some scammers pretend to be women, hoping that straight men will fall in love with their fake female character. They will pretend to be the type of woman that they believe 'westerners' would like - even if they think that a woman who spoke and acted like that is 'wrong' according to their own moral beliefs. And likewise, they will pretend to be gay men to attract the wallets of real gay men - even if they believe that homosexuality is 'wrong', and agree with it being illegal.

Quote:
I wonder is there a way to stop this guy from harrassing others like he did me

One thing you can do is warn others about him by posting his details at our sister site ScamWarners. There is a Romance Scams forum here:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

You might also be interested in reading this post there about another scammer who targets gay men:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4070&p=15467

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
ddh1979
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Vampiremerchant and Branwen

Thank you for welcoming me. And both of you are right-he is really sly about his game plan. Here's a little information about him: his name is Stephen Boateng and his id on Gayromeo is boatengk40. And his email address is: [email protected].

Vampiremerchant-it is ironic that you mentioned to use a gmail account with him-I have started to do that about a week ago, pretending to be someone else! I have blocked him on Gayromeo and on my Yahoo Messenger. But he is falling for the faux pas gmail account that I created. I had did this before blocking him on Gayromeo and the Yahoo Messenger, which before I did, he sends me a message saying how much he cares about me and would never hurt me-such a con artist he is!

Branwen-that makes me feel better to know that by telling people on here what was going on, I have done something about him. He really does need to be stopped. He's becoming a little on the psychotic side and getting very angry over the littlest things. And as I read on here, I'm doing my job then Very Happy And there's another thing I don't understand. I've also heard of homosexuals actually going to Ghana to meet these men and romance does takes place between them. And after love making happens, either the poor traveler gets raped and beaten by a gang, or the fraudster calls the police on the traveler to have him arrested. I always wondered how come the fraudster never gets arrested? If the traveler gets arrested for being homosexual, shouldn't the fraudster be as well? That has always puzzled me since I've been hearing stories about that.

Well luckily, he doesn't have any personal information on me-on my Yahoo Account, it is not filled in completely-not even my name. I just have my first name, first initial of my last name, and the city where I live.
And talking with him for about 2 months, I learned that the man is not stupid. He is a very smooth talker and he almost had me so convinced-almost.

I will keep everyone updated about what goes on, and I will refer to this site before I try anything with him. And I will go to the link and let folks know on that site about him. Thank you for this site-I'm glad there is justice for innocent net surfers against these crooks!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would imagine that if anyone went to a West African country at the request of a scammer, and after being robbed and assaulted, ended up also being arrested, the reason that the robbers/lawbreakers did not get arrested as well was due them bribing the police, and/or the police officers being friends of theirs.

I had a look at the lad's GayRomeo profile.

GayRomeo link (NSFW - sexual content):
http://tinyurl.com/35j2jcm

Quote:
Looking for sexdate, Relationship
(Users between 18 and 99)

My name is Stephen Nana Boateng , male 24 from Liberia and now living in Ghana as Refugee , because of a war held in Liberia since when i was 4 years.

I have been living alone from this part 20 years till now , since i lost my Dad and Mother through this war , and i was survived and brought to Ghana by UNHCR, and since this , i never know any relatives of me , not even a cousin of me , and i have been in helped by other friends of me , and also including some volunteers from Sweden , Norway , Australia , USA, UK and more, some of this peoples choose to come to the camp here , help us with water clothes , food money and first aid as well.this is where i have been living for the past 20yrs {www.buduburam.com} this is the orphanage home i belongs{childrenofexile.info}

I left the orphanage home at age ten since my feelings were all the time denied,the home was full of command,instructions.i left the home and begin my own life.I was the main lorry station on this camp as my bed room and my business center,i woke up very early in the morning and as the day goes by i work as a carrier to passengers with load,i help carry their load from the lorry station to their various homes.later i on i had a job on the timber market,during my time at the timber market i had many friends who were older than i do,they assist me with shelter.Even though my friends like and love to fuck and date ladies i prefer men date and sex,but because it is illegal here,it make it very difficult to know who is a gay.

[account of sexual encounter omitted] He is my first and only date.he was also a refugee but he was lucky to have a family in the states before the war,his family from the state came for him from the camp because the camp is very bad and not good for human life.I truly love him so i waited since he left but never heard from him again.Have been single till now.

I earn a little money and decided to continue my education since i believe is the key to success,i love education very much. people around me always tells me am very clever and intelligent.i lost my job on the timber market and started to sell ice cream so that i can earn some money for my self and my education.Life as a refugee has been up and down with a lot of experiences and lessons,

I hope this will help you to know me well-

Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have signed up with one of my characters .... Laughing

I have sent him a message now let's wait and see if he bites !

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

ddh1979
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is definately him indeed! He tries to act so innocent-and I just noticed he said he sells ice cream (which he didn't even tell me that). And he changed quite a few things from what he told me. Like he told me that he is still at that refugee camp and how badly he wants to get away from Ghana. And how he is starving because he can't afford any food.

Branwen-I never thought of it like that. I didn't realize how corrupt the police are in Ghana. Thank you for pointing that out to me. Its no wonder that the government there doesn't want to try and stop these crooks.

Vampiremerchant-good luck on baiting this guy-he is a sly one indeed! He did tell some other people on Gayromeo that he wanted to make more friends, so hopefully he will bite! Very Happy

Thank you both-this guy really needs to go down!
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just an update, though he is calling himself by another name, it is the same script and i have just got a very short message from him
Asking me if I had Yahoo Messenger,
I have told him that I can get it,

So it seems as if i may just get the chance to play with him for a while... Laughing

Oh Joy !!

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

ddh1979
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Vampiremerchant! That is great that he took the bait. And I noticed also that he changed his name. He has been quiet with me for awhile on my faux pas email, but the last time we conversated, he told me that someone had been sending him not so nice messages saying that the person told him that they were going to report him to interpol for money laundering (that wasn't me that did that, but it was a good idea). I believe that statement right there got him a little shaken up to change his name!
I will surely keep up to date if he says anymore to me.

Good luck Vampiremerchant! Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic