SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

May I ask a favor please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have learned so much in the short time I have been at eater . I have learned that there really is people out there that care and try to help keep others from being scammed. And then there are those members who bait for sport, hey that's cool too!! lol.. it all works out for the same thing.. Keeping others safe..

Well, I need to ask for help.. If anyone would like to take a crack at this guy. Its personal for me, I asked for the other lads so I could get more experience working with them so I could deal with my major problem at hand.. But to be honest I need this problem taken care of now not weeks or even months from now..

Here is the thread at ScamWarners http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9210

Enchantress helped so much with finding the other sites,links and IM's for him.

You can also read more info about all this at romancescams (I hope its okay to post the link) http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22&start=420

Is anyone still there? lol.. Would anyone be willing to help me? Even if I say pretty please with a strawberry on top? I need someone (or many) to keep him as busy as possible so he wont have time for my mom. And maybe she and I can work out our problems over this. We still have not spoken. Sad

Edit to add, Im Lucky Ducky at romance scams... (lucky because I had found others I could share the problem with)
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am sorry for the delayed reply - I have been working abroad.

I am back home now and have more free time.

You sound very interesting - I would like to know more - maybe we could be perfect together.

If you are still available please reply.

regards Sweets

Sent to scammers live dot com addy - no bounce.

Fingers crossed he falls for Sweety's charms.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Kate!!! I have my fingers crossed, my legs crossed even my toes crossed.. He usually comes online about midnight or 1 am my time, not sure what that would be where you are.. He doesn't like to email and will request IM and a phone number right away..
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do hope you get things sorted with your mum.

Kate has a good a chance as any of getting her delicious hooks into this low life scum, unfortunately it will only be a minor inconvenience and will not keep him from your mother, even if we all baited him.

What we can do though is use it to show your mum that this low life scum is also telling us he loves us and maybe we can get her to see the truth.

Lets hope.

If you need more help with getting your mum to listen, The Enchantress will also be able to help you with that, I have been a little tied up myself lately but I can take a look over it too if needed, there are a couple of tricks available to me.

BTW, Nigeria's time zone is much the same as The UK and Kate has loads fo ideas on avoiding the use of phone numbers and chat, that shouldn't be too big a problem

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll help too! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Murry and Corona Very Happy

Yea I know, short of blowing up her computer (yea I have even thought of doing that lol) Maybe if he has all yall keeping him busy maybe she will get mad that he doesn't have much time for her. And if I can show her that he is out for money and he has not found his perfect love and is still looking.. I am hoping all this will help.. When I baited him, I only did for a few short days and then I showed her the chat log.. I should have gotten more dirt on him because he lied his way out of it.. Maybe with LOTS of proof, I would LOVE to see a actual picture of him. Because she has him believe him about being from Scotland. But even with the extra sites, thats more proof. Very Happy I need to take a screen shot of them before he deletes them..

Thanks everyone for the help and maybe I can return the favor some day.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Strawberry, I take it you have shown her that the person in the pictures is a model. It may be possible to contact Focushawaii and ask them for some official comment on that model as to his marital status or if he has dating profiles.

Just a thought

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Strawberry. Welcome to Eater. I'll cast a line to your lad and see if he bites from a few baiting boxes.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry that is a great idea.. Plus I don't know why they don't post a comment on their site somewhere about scammers using the photos.. Since his seems to be a fav of lads to use.. I sent my mom the link to his photo page, but this was after our last big fight over this. I haven't spoken with her since Sad So Im not even sure if she looked at my email reguarding the pictures.. My brother informed me a couple of days ago that Lucus had sent her another picture this time in his underwear.. Which is one of the pictures in the photo shoot.. MURRY writting the company is a great idea!!! Thank you

Very Happy Thank you Connie Thank you Thank you.. The more the better.. I'm sure he has to take the bait on atleast one of them.. Shoot he was all over me in the first chat.. So I would think he is pretty hungry for $$

Thanks again everyone..
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't received a bite yet. Sad

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also nothing to report.

Sweet Sue Jones (fashionista) has been shopping till she dropped in Milano and Firenze since the New Year, and making another attempt.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just sent an email to Focushawaii asking if they may consider puting a note of some kind on their website to warn people that the people are models, I will not hold my breath but it cant do any harm.

Meanwhile, show your mum this http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9128&p=29738#p29738 it's another scam using the same pictures.

Then show her this http://www.focushawaii.com/model-talent/rick/rick.htm in particular the pictures where he appears to be buying jewelery for a woman who is with him, I am guessing that is not your mum Wink

After that, go through the sticky topics at Scamwarners, read them to her, have your brother help you with this.

Then, use google, tell her you want to see teh emails she has received and use google on them, there are some guides on teh things to serch on, read up first so you can go straight to teh good stuff, pick out poems in particular.

I know this will not be pretty at all, your mum will resist and try to tell you your wrong, please avoid tell her that he boy friend is a scammer, let her make that conclusion for herself, you need to show her the evidence so she can make that decision herself.

She is going to be confused and angry, betrayed and very lonely, she needs you and your brother now and she needs to know that you do love her, she also needs to know that hse has been lied to.

This is going to be very hard on all involved but it will only get harder, if you are not confident, ask somebody at Scamwarners to contact her for you

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll cast a line on him

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in message sent to young "Lucas" Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:

particular the pictures where he appears to be buying jewelery for a woman who is with him, I am guessing that is not your mum Wink

lol..Thanks Murry, Ive had a day from hell and that made me smile, even laugh a bit..

I too sent a letter to [email protected] in hopes that they will add watermarks or something to their pictures.

Im not sure whats going on with him not taking any bait.. but it might be because of the update.. I PM the info, I don't want it out here on the boards. Its almost strange I feel like he is reading the damn thread.. OH but if he is reading it then I have a few choice words for him!!!

Everyone, you can't believe how much I am touched at the effort everyone is putting into this.. I just wish I had eaters and warners it 2 months ago.

K going to send the Pm's
maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent from my female persona !!! he gotta be attracted to one of us surely Very Happy

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

StrawberryShortcake,

Your mom is lucky to have you two and hope she realizes that really soon.

I am so glad you did find us and we will do all we can do. Wink

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont mean to come accross as higher and mightier than others, certainly not my intention, but I have noticed that it doesn't appear this scammer is going to play with anybody here, he has previously been baited and tipped off by the victim and he is going to be extra careful now as a result

It also wouldn't surprise me if the scammer is reading here and laughing as you all tell him that you are about to bait him, I wish I was wrong, but the sudden influx of willing vics doesn't appear to be having any rewards at this stage.

There is ample proof that this is a scammer and from my dealings with those involved we are hopeful that we will be able to convince the victim shortly, if that happens (fingers crossed) we should also be able to release further information that will assists in baiting this miserable piece of shite.

May I also request that consideration be given to this thread being moved behind a log in for the moment, it currently serves no purpose to be in the public domain, the vic would be better served by the proof gathered elsewhere and the lad doesn't need to see any of this

maninblack
419Eater is my life

Location: Reality, But it's an illusion caused by lack of alcohol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point Murry , I take my hat off to the Guru Very Happy

The Indecisive (Erraticus maninblackicum): Lad who puts differing answers down for the same questions on seperate attempts at getting their MTCN on MTCN V@ult

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Well i just want to know if it is Sandra my girlfriend that you are having sex with now , How can you collect my money and also fucking my girlfriend what the hell on this earth have i done to you that make you to be treating me this way, No one as ever make me shed tears long time ago but you are making me to do it now what have i done to you.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry Guru wrote:
May I also request that consideration be given to this thread being moved behind a log in for the moment, it currently serves no purpose to be in the public domain, the vic would be better served by the proof gathered elsewhere and the lad doesn't need to see any of this

There is always the possibility that if one announces on a forum who one is going to bait/is baiting, that a googling Lad will find this information.

I don't think there is anything else contained in this thread that the Lad should not read. It is not going to be to his advantage to know that it is now public knowledge where he downloaded his photos from.

Regarding helping StrawberryShortcake's mother - yes, that would be better to be conducted in private/away from a baiting site/through ScamWarners, until she is no longer a target of this Lad.

Which I hope is achieved, if not soon, then in time.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too sensed this early today and agree with what has been said. Wink

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Branwen, if scammer read this thread he could use it to turn victm against her daughter.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I think that would be a pretty risky move on his part. There isn't much in this thread to suggest he's anything but a scammer.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I sincerely doubt that would be the case.

Generally, scammers are loathe to bring to attention anything that brings their honesty into question. It would be like a drunk driver pointing to the bar he was last in when he's been pulled up by the cops.

I have to agree with Branwen. I see no reason to move this at the moment. Publicising this shit-bag's crimes and making them available to Google give more positives than negatives.

Edit. Dammit. Luckey beat me to it. And yeah. I posted 6 minutes afterwards, but I had to make a cup of coffee. I didn't spend 6 minutes typing my reply before he canes me down for being slow.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't think it would be in the best interest for the scammer mugu to know we had stopped baiting him

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic