SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

May I ask a favor please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Under the heading of "Great news" I send him this. SURELY it's an offer he can't refuse: Wink

My dear Lucas,

I know it is quite late where you are, but this is exciting news. I've just had a phone call from Mitzi, who says that a well known Australian Neurosurgeon by the name of Dr Raymond Barratt has traveled to Africa for the FIFA World Cup. He is Johannesburg and would be happy to operate on your daughter. Isn't that wonderful news? I'm so happy I could shit! Exactly where in Africa are you so that the doctor can make travel arrangements, and if all goes well maybe I could meet you there also. It would be good for us to FINALLY meet!

Ray Barratt is the voice of Jeff Tracey in thunderbirds

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is some great baiting, I love watching them squirm as you back them into corners to make them tell more lies to get out, well done clapping

Keep the screws turning Very Happy

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he may have given up on me. He simply DOESN'T have an argument he can use here... Not that it'll stop me from trying:

Hello Kat,thank you for all the so much help you have rendered since and no problem I am alone in this World so I will take care of myself I can see you see me as a weak man but there is no problem I will sort myself out thank you very much I really Appreciate it

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And BOY, do I love piling it on thick!!!:

My dear Lucas,

It is much regret that I write to say goodbye to you Lucas, your message has filled me with both rage and tears. As a woman who is desperate to have children, your unwillingness to help your own daughter makes me want to take her away from you, yet I know I can't

I can see now that I was wrong to believe in you in the first place. I cannot date a man of ANY persuasion who is willing to let their daughter DIE rather than accept help from outside. While I am the first to admit I do not have children, I simply KNOW I would happily accept any help I could to make my child well again should he/she get sick, regardless of where it came from. Any normal parent would!

Dr Barratt is also disappointed in your unwillingness to co-operate, and in fact does not understand your motivation at all. It is almost like you do not really have a child, as no parent would place their children's health in such jeopardy over your own vanity. He has offered to travel anywhere in Africa to help you, despite wanting to see Australia play in the FIFA world cup, and yet you refuse his help. Shame on you Lucas, you are more than weak, you are clearly a bad father. The kind of father that here in Australia the Department of community services would have their children taken away from you, so that she can have the life saving surgery she so clearly needs

I have returned the $2,000 dollars you asked for back into my bank, and I guess I will just have to meet the man of my dreams the old fashioned way, in a bar. It is a good thing the money from the sale of the farm has come through, I am moving to Sydney as soon as I find a place to live (though I might stay in a hotel for a short time, my belongings are already in storage in preparation). I think I will rent a house this time, and maybe do a computer course or two, and simply enjoy being a millionaire for a short time.

Goodbye, my dear dear Lucas, I had such high hopes for true love with you. I thought I had found my Prince and instead I got yet another frog.

Let's see what he makes of that...

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm wonder which route he will take this time?

Miracle cure? Daughter is all better now and ready to travel to be with you, but will need $ since he spent everything he had to save his little angel.

Or his pretend daughter passes away before he could accept the help you offered, and now he all alone and lonely in a strange and foreign land. Of course will need $ to come to you (because you are all he has left in this world) and since he used all his fake $ to try and save his fake daughter and whatever the fake cost is to bury a fake daughter who died from a fake condition.

Or has he totally spit the hook out and has moved on leaving Katherine and all her money?

Is there any options I am leaving out here? I wonder what his next plan of attack is or will he say goodbye?

@ Chrysis~ Thank you for all the time you have put into this. happy crowd
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^internationalchrysis is the one. Very Happy

YOU GO GIRL!

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao -- weak man -- just cause you offered to help his daughter !!!

I bet he pops back up

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping Excellent work internationalchrysis.

It's a pleasure to witness a true master at work.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the kind words, it's cheered me up no end, though I still have a while to go (and maybe a bit of postwhoring), before I can be a master...

In the meantime, it seems he found a way out:

Hello Katrin,How are you doing and I am very sorry if you feel that way but it is just a typical Scottish way of thinking and I took a Huge risk to Fly her Back to Scotland for better treatment as I realised they are not capable of Handling anything good on here when it comes to Medical aspects and I am back in Scotland now and if you wanna call me my Number is <snipped, but a UK redirect> I will wait for your call soon and it is not like I dont care I was just disturbed like any other true Parent will and it is not about money or anything so you can keep the money in your bank account I dont need it for now so you need to understand that lack of communication between us is really a big problem with the time difference and you not been on comp alot of times if you dont mind lets talk more and find a better means for us to talk ok.Hope to read from you soon..

Like I'm gonna call anytime soon. Maybe it's time for the ditz to travel...

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime, the Ditz has left Yalbraith. Since he barely mentions the daughter, the ditz won't mention her much either:

Lucas,

I have to admit that I am surprised to hear from you, as I am still fuming over the way you have treated your little girl. While I am glad to hear that your daughter is back in Scotland, you have missed out on the chance to use the services the Dr Barratt, who it turns out is the leading Neurosurgeon in Victoria Australia (Well, probably Africa while he is in Johannesburg).

To be honest, I am still considering whether or not I should ring you, partly because I am still upset with you, but also because I have decided to travel overseas as soon as I settle into my new home. In the short term, you should ring my satellite phone, as it (and I) are in Sydney now, I have not missed a single call since moving from Yalbraith.

As I type I am in a hotel in Sydney, searching for a property to rent, with my belongings in Storage, it is surprisingly liberating to travel with so few belongings. I spent the last few days with Sabrina, and she is helping me to look for rental properties. There was a nice one in Darlinghurst (though it was a bit small), and a slightly bigger one in San Souci, though that is farther away from the city. After all those years in Yalbraith, it is nice to finally get away from the farm and be close to actual civilisation. Sabrina's friends are so lovely, and to be closer to my gal pals means we can buy lots of bubbly and watch entire seasons of Sex and the city on DVD while drinking too much. I had totally forgotten how much fun doing this with the gals actually is.

Since you complain about the time difference, and the fact that I am not addicted to the internet like your self, I think it's time we met! As I said, as soon as I have settled into a new home I will travel overseas. I think it is time you booked a ticket on the Eurostar. I will let you know when I am travelling.

I will of course offer to meet him elsewhere...

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

Wonder how many hours it took him to come up with those lies.. I love the way he flies here and there but doesn't have any money and willing to ask for help as long as its $ dollars $.. Look at all the airmiles he has racked up. Razz

chrysis has planted the hook deep clapping Oh I would love to do a phone call for you, but I would never be able to pull off what you have said, besides I have the wrong accent. Razz
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And unfortunately, the woman who would be perfect leaves for overseas for six weeks in two days. I do like the idea of a phone call though, if I could sneak into the radio station with a friend and a copy of the Mike Samms Singers on vinyl, I think I could have a lot of fun with it:

More info on the Mike Samms Singers here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Sammes

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay Chrysis, I must admit. Even after reading Wikipedia, I was still left scratching my head. lol
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer boi sends this. Seems he's not up for a trip on the Eurostar:

Hello Kathrin,How are you doing and I will like to ask when do you want to travel and where do you want to go to ask what is the number I can get you on as the one I have is <made up> if the number is correct let me know and the way you talk you have forgotten that we need to work things out from here and with my daughters problems I am not really ready to Travel as I know you will understand that very well and what are you upto today.

I missed you hun and what is the weather like over there today and how is Sabrina and your other friends.

Over a period of time, it WILL become a Mr Man issue Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idea of the Mike Samms singers, was to PRETEND to be the Operator in Australia, then put him on "hold" (with the Mike Samms Singers as hold music), then take him off hold then put him back on hold, and so forth and so forth and so forth. See how long I could do this for, then get a friend to play the ditz.

I'll be back later with an answer for the boi

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime I have decided that of course Ivana was right all along and the ditz has to travel to Africa to meet up with some hot black dudes (though I'm still ditzy and a middle aged man);

My dear Lucas,

I have not forgotten the issues with your daughter, but the desire to travel is growing exponentially and I will soon do so. Sabrina has by the way turned me on to Black men (and in ways I couldn't have imagined. My, the younger generation are SO liberated when it comes to sex). I have decided in the short term I will travel to Africa for a holiday, and once your daughter has recovered you will meet me in Koln via the Eurostar.

I have begun making plans and hope to travel soon. The phone number is correct and the satellite phone has been replaced, whatever problem you're having with the phone number must be at your end

I am so looking forward to Africa. I have never been, it sounds SO exciting!!!

I do like how the ditz has decided he will travel to Koln Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
though I'm still ditzy and a middle aged man

"Being a man one day and a woman the next isn't an easy thing." Very Happy But you are doing a great job...

Oh me oh me oh my, I can't wait to read his reply to your last letter. I wonder if you can get him to stop hiding behind that stolen picture.

You TOTALLY Image
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ivana: You were SO right!!! That's why I should ALWAYS bow to your expertise

@ Strawberry: Here's his response, enjoy (I did)

ok babes so where are you going in Africa as I have been there before and I can intorduce you to some people hun I will call you in a bit hun

I will milk this for EVERY cent it is worth Wink

So, here's what I sent back:

My dear Lucas,

While I am not 100% certain where I am headed, I have been told by a few people that the west coast of Africa is VERY exotic and I should go there. I was thinking of going to Johannesburg (After that horrid FIFA world cup ends of course), renting a car and driving up the west coast, then perhaps travelling to Germany from there.

What do you think?

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you have his juices flowing now!!! I just heard him snap to attention. Funny he didn't mention anything about you saying you were into blk men now. He just let that one go right on by. Laughing I can't help but wonder if he will introduce you to his real self as a love interest for you, and then play down the Lukeboi character.. Hmm the twist the turns the excitement

Quote:
so where are you going in Africa as I have been there before

Yea, no shit!! Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Strawberry: Here's his response, enjoy (I did)
Enjoyed it immensely, Thank you
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

StrawberryShortcake wrote:
I can't help but wonder if he will introduce you to his real self as a love interest for you, and then play down the Lukeboi character..

THAT'S what I'm hoping for! After all the precautions he's put up, to be able to tear them down again would TRULY be spectacular! I just wanna know where this guy's really from!

Though he IS a bit quiet tonight Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Though he IS a bit quiet tonight
Hmm what about FB? Has he been on there?

Quote:
would TRULY be spectacular!
Indeed YES it would!!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a fishing email to see if he's online. He has been every other week I've done my show: Wink

My dear Lucas,

Felicia, Mitzi and the gang are here in Sydney, and we are celebrating finding a new place to live. I have put a deposit on an apartment in Homebush and we moved in yesterday. My stuff is yet to come out of storage, but that just more room for bubbly. The only way this weekend could be better is if you were by my side!

How is your daughter? When does she go in for surgery?

Let's see if he asks for cash for the fatal deforming defects. And no, I couldn't even see his profile on farcebook Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this back finally, about an hour ago:

Hello babes how are you doing today and thank you for writing me from time to time and yes my daughter has gone in for the surgery and she is now alright just have to pray for a speedy recovery for her and are you planning on going out with your friends babes

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send our boi this unsubtle hint that I want a new guy (from Africa) to "show me round" (If you know what I mean and I think you do): Smile

My darling Lucas,

This is my fifth night in Homebush, which used to be the 2000 Sydney Olympic village. My gal pals and I have been painting the town red (is das the phrase?), and even though it is almost afternoon, I am still yet to return home from last night. I have done this since I was in my 20's and I had forgotten how much fun it actually is. My dear Lucas, Sydney has brought out the best in me, I haven't felt this alive in years!

My plans to travel will hopefully be finalised in the next few days, and I will let you know as soon as they are. Would you be willing to meet me? or maybe you know someone who could show me round? I have been told by Sabrina's new boyfriend that Africa is simply stunning and that I should see it if I possibly can. I may never get the chance again, so I simply MUST do it now. If this goes well, maybe even a world trip, oh Lucas, my life is so good right now.

I have not gotten a new landline, though I will after I return. Mitzi will look after the property, and she says there is no point in getting a new phone when her iPhone will do the job admirably. But the satellite seems fine, so feel free to ring me. Priscilla has been ringing non stop, as she is also travelling overseas right now. And while I do miss her, Mitzi & Felicia have been around to visit constantly, which has been fantastich.

Please let me know how your daughter is progressing, I can compare notes with Dr Barratt (who I think likes me, but he is too old for me). And let me know of anyone who can show me around Africa, particularly once I leave Johannesburg.

Let's see if he bites Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boi's online:

Hello Kath well I dont know when you conclude on what and where you are traveling I wil let you know ok and again my daughter is doing fine and the recovery is goos I will try you phone soon ok so what are your plans for now

he's also on chat, but am telling him it's not working. I've been enjoying typing random crap, and pretending it's yahell's fault. he's asked me to log back in. Pity it'll take awhile:

scammerboi (11:51 AM): hello
scammerboi (11:52 AM): how are you doing ?

The Ditz (11:52 AM): *7H#4 - o0_

scammerboi (11:52 AM): how are you doing ?

The Ditz (11:53 AM): g0*-

scammerboi (11:53 AM): how is the weather and what is the time over there ?

The ditz (11:54 AM): W#_ e?

scammerboi (11:54 AM): can youy get offline and come back online I am not getting what you are typing ok

The Ditz (11:55 AM): n0 1 c* _.

scammerboi (11:56 AM): so what are your plans for today ?

The Ditz (11:57 AM): j-

It's at that point I logged out. Now to log back in on "Mitzi's laptop". More soon Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic