SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

May I ask a favor please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks Meninblack, I wasn't aware of that. I feel better about it now. Thanks Very Happy

So now he brings out the daughter.. I was wondering where she was. Just wait until he tells you how his wife died of "blood cancer" Im sure he will try to imply that that was true love and that is the kind of love he has for you. Since he was with her in the hospital by her bedside until she died. Also when she died, their daughter was was 2 days old.. That is unless he has changed his story/script.

chrysis~ He will start to push and demand, say you don't love him like you say. You are just now starting to see his real personality. Im sure he has been nice as long as he possibly could so now he is going to get pushy and play dirty.. Which, Im not worried I know you can handle him.. lol..

Oh and my daughter knows that movie!!! She said its funny as hell, so now I need to watch it.. Very Happy
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh he's SO on the hook! I just got this. Seems that being a middle aged man pretending to be a drunk woman is a good look for me!: Wink

I am sorryif you took it the wrong way.I didnt mean to be like that but you are taking me wrongly I mean No disrespect and if you dont mind can you come to facebook or the mobile we talked on the other time and I wont mind maybe that way you will know I mean no disrespect ok please do reply me and what is the time over there right now

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the Ditz has passed out:

Sorry dude,

Aunty Kath's passed out on the couch. If she wakes up I'll show her this, but she seemed pretty f*cked off with you THAT'S for sure! She just can't hold her piss the way she used to, know what I mean dude?

'Brina

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And " 'Brina" sends this (just for the hell of it really):

Oh yeah dude,

Since you asked it's 4.30am. Why? You feel like a drink?

'Brina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We get this back:

ok I will await her email her email but I think you do understand what I was saying and didnt mean to piss her off

And we duly send this back:

Dude,

Like I give a rats. It aint me ya gotta impress. You the one who has to make it up to Kathrin!

But I'll tell you this free of charge. Nick hurt her baaad mate, and if YOU hurt her in any way and I will hunt you down until the end of time! I'll rip your fucking balls off and stuff them up your ass so that the next time you shit, you'll shit all over your balls, got it?

'Brina

That last part was of a quote from the movie "Team America: World Police"!!! And it's always fun to see Sabrina in fine form" Twisted Evil Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy's a typing MACHINE! Pity he's not at that concerned about the Ditz:

Hello Sabrina and how are you doing thank you fro your messages and can you help her fix a better Phone so I can call her and apologies properly

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him this back:
Not at 5 in the morning babe, and you're clearly not a local are you? If you were you'd know there's no Harvey Norman anywhere nearby. Yalbraith's a hole mate, a f*cking hole. In the short term you're gonna have to make do, is all

'Brina

To which our Boi responds with THIS piece of gold:

Thank you and you are getting me scared already I know I have to make it up to her but the time difference is not helping and she hardly comes on the comp I have tried calling her alot of times but it is always keeps chopping my credit and I will love to hear her voice can you give me a better phone that I can call her on Please I beg of you

And this little piece of grovelling:

ok thank you and I guess you are helping the best way you can cos she speaks about you in very High Esteem and I will like to meet you and all her other friends too as I will like to be a family to her she doesnt understand how much I care about her just that the distance cant let her understand that

I send this back:

Mate,

Don't sweat it. She's not a local either don't forget. And she's promised herself she's gonna travel soon, after this crappy piece of real estate's been sold!
why don't you give her a thrill and meet her Europe somewhere. That's where you're from right?

'Brina

*Edited to add this:

Yes that will be good only if she give me the audience as she should create time for us to chat and talk now that this Divorce issue is over maybe she can have more time

Wha???

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ maninblack and StrawberryShortcake: No, this forum is not behind a log-in, and it is googleable. I suggest, therefore, that anything that you do not wish the scammer to be able to google is disguised here: for example, internationalchrysis could, on this thread, call Sabrina 'Sally' and Lucus could be called 'Luke'.

@ internationalchrysis: I know you are updating, but please use the 'edit' button rather than make multiple posts. Your five posts in just half an hour, and another one 25 minutes later, could have been combined into just the one post - it would make them a lot easier to read, without needing to keep scrolling past your signature - your sig lines are amusing, but now I think I know them by heart! Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Will keep it in mind.

Sorry but am in the middle of a radio show while this guy prattles on at me and to be honest it didn't even occur. It's the late night shift and it's almost dawn here.

A quick google for "brina comes up with a collection of Myspace pages

Oh yah, am hoping for some new siggy material from this guy Wink

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done chrysis

Funny, entertaining, brilliant style and superb lad tormenting.

Wink Laughing

Have you decided yet whether wowser is a noun or an adjective?

Rolling Eyes

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Chrysis, not only have you kept this lad occupied, you also helped to keep a victim from him as well, very good work indeed.

You may also find that now that the lad has lost a paying victim, he may end up even deeper in love with "The Ditz" lets hope Wink Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Murry, I couldn't agree more! Chrysis, is my hero .. We really need the breathing room he is providing us by keeping scammerboi busy.

Edit~ to say thanks Branwen for making it clear if the thread was behind a log in or not. Thanks..
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was kinda hoping for a flurry of "where the bloody hell are you?" emails, but not a sausage. I send this back, just to remind him I'm still here:

My dear Lucas,

I have read these emails between you and Sabrina with great interest after what I have described as my "lost weekend". And while I most humbly accepted your apology, I have decided to send the documentation you have sent me so far to my lawyer Stephan. He also assures me that should be no cost involved for the forms you plan to send him and he awaits them with great interest.

I will get Sabrina to help me find a better sattelite phone, perhaps next week when She is on term break. I hope to hear from you soon, I am still celebrating gaining control of the farm (in my small way now), the paperwork for the Government taking control of the farm yesterday and according to my lawyer it seems all in order, he seems to think that it should take about a fortnight to process and once that happens payment will be automatic. Though he did stress I should start looking for a new property to live, and I have begun plans for my holiday to Frankfurt.

Are you sure you won't meet me in Koln? It's only five hours from London on the Eurostar...

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh noooo, please tell me he hasn't fallen out of love with you. I sure hope you have one stupid lawyer and says the paperwork is great, good to go..
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course I do. He's the lamest Lawyer Feldmann & Haim LLB has on their books... Or they would if they actually existed Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

joseywales
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as always, you have him tied up on every word. he's probably told all of his "friends" how he is soon to be rich and I'm sure has already composed a list of the things he is going to buy himself to look important. so looking forward to his disappointment day when his world comes crashing down and no moolah appears. keep up the great baiting. i always look forward to reading your baits and the play between you and sabr|na. Twisted Evil

YOU The Latest creature!!!!!
YOU The Mongrel!!!
KISS ME IN THE ASS!!! ; from sweet Elena

Closed lad accounts
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like the Ditz is still in with a chance:

Ok I will get al the documents scanned to you for verification ok and we can move on from there ok babes

I can't wait to see them, I suspect they'll be SO "official looking" Rolling Eyes

EDITED to add this:

Our Boi sends this:
how are you doing now and is Sabrina still around now and who is with you over there now and what do you have planned hun

To which I reply:
I am alone right now.

The girls have returned to their homes, and Sabrina is back at school. I am in an Internet cafe in Goulburn right now, am meeting Mitzi for lunch in about 30 minutes. My time will run out shortly, but I wanted to say hi

EDITED to add this:
He sends this while I'm in class working on assignments:
welcome on the yahoo instant messenger please for 10 mins please I wanna tell you something (Of COURSE you do...)

I respond with this ('cos i'm in class and don't have time to chat to our boi):

My dear Lucas,

I am sorry, but I have only just received this message. I will try be online later, but why not tell me via email in the meantime???

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The money plea has begun: Rolling Eyes

Hello Kathrin,How are you doing and I will Like to tell you that the more you write me the more I am falling in love with you and I will like to ask how much you Love me you know relationships are about give and take as well as been there for your partner whatever the cause maybe but I will like to ask you for a little favor which I know you might oblige to but I need $2,000 to Fly My lawyer down to Africa to help me make negotiations faster and I will so much love you to help me with this please as y daughter is sick now and I cant get any money sent to him right now because she needs a surgery please do help me hun.write back soon please.

Of COURSE she is... I'd better offer to send a health specialist rather than a lawyer don't you think??? Wink

Edited to add my response:

My dear Lucas,

I must say that if you need to fly your lawyer down to you then he can't be all that good. Having dealt with lawyers quite a bit, if they need to travel here in Australia, they just do that then bill me at the end. I've never had to pay for a lawyer's flight in advance. Even as a non native speaker that is ridiculous

I suggest getting a new lawyer and concentrate on your daughter's health. Please, tell me what is wrong with your daughter, I would love to be able to help.

And edited to add this. Pity the ditz is German and won't understand what he means:

Hello Kathrin,how are you doing I want you to help me as I need some funds for my daughters health right now but dont have all the Money has we have traveled to Africa together already and the treatment is expensive and she will need surgery as she has Congenital defects which needs very big attention now I need enough money for that can you help with any hun

And OF COURSE, she doesn't:

My dear Lucas,

As a non native speaker I do not understand what you mean. Can you please tell me was ist das, "Congenital defects". What does it mean, what type of illness is it? Is it fatal? Is it disfiguring? Please tell me soon my dear Lucas, I must know, children should not have to suffer through things like that

"You are a dead meat!"

StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
The money plea has begun: Rolling Eyes

but I need $2,000 to Fly My lawyer down to Africa to help me make negotiations faster Wink

LOL.. you mean fly down and meet good ole PukeyBoi himself in Africa. Rolling Eyes

He needs to hire a local lawyer from Africa, that way the cost will be cheaper, tell him you heard they work for pennies a day there. lol.. Just hope he is real careful, I sure would hate to see him get scammed out of his hard earned money. Twisted Evil

What ya wanna bet, next he will say he has raised part of his lawyers ticket but if only you could send the rest to finish paying for it.

Awww surgery? I wonder whats wrong? He needs to give you DETAILS, (what type of surgery? what happened? how long has this been going on? what have the drs said so far and in the Doctors words) I mean you are to be her step mum and he hasn't even told you that she is sick and needs surgery?? WTH?? I don't know about you but I would be crushed and very hurt over that!!! Evil or Very Mad lol..

Super Hugs to my Super Hero

EDIT TO ADD~ LMAO!! we were posting at the same time. Twisted Evil

Last edited by StrawberryShortcake on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Some great ideas there strawberry, I will certainly use any I can Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this VERY underwhelming response back:

It is Disfiguring her it is very fatal and I need you to help me with money please

BORING!!!!! Needing to up the ante a bit, I write this back. My apologies in advance to any gentlemen of the African variety reading this thread. But you wouldn't wanna date me anyway, I'm completely ditzy (and a MIDDLE AGED MAN!):

My dear Lucas,

I a understand you are stressed right now, but if I am to help you, I need to know exactly WHICH defect your daughter is suffering from?

And Africa??? I thought you were scottish! I'm not certain I could date an "African man". Please clarify this urgently.

Let's see what he says to that... Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol rather than being uncertain over dating an african man, you should be excited at the prospect - make him 'fess up to who he really is...

I like it once they admit they are african, I've learned so much about nigeria -- lol

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ivana,

All I know is they certainly know how to be red carded in the world cup Wink

Just got this in the proverbial inbox:

Hello Kathrin,how are you doing and thank you I am not an African Man I came here for the business Proposal that I told you for and she has this Brain tumor which she is now Paralyzed right now and she cant be Transferred with a Plane so they have to do the Surgery here right now and I dont have enough Money.I am not and African man o.please help me with anything you can hun. I need $4,000 for the surgery here but I have $2,000 with me now so I will like you to help me ok.

time to hit back with a few illnesses of my own. But in the meantime I reply with this

My dear Lucas,

I must confess that I do not understand what you mean. Why cannot your daughter travel on a plane? I have decided to speak to Mitzi, who will not only be able to explain this to me in Deutsch, she is also a fully qualified Nurse with connections in the Health Industry in Sydney.

I will get back to you soon,

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this back from our boi:

Hello Thank you for wanting to help me but I dont like people interfering in my affairs ok but thank you anyway

That obviously deserved a slap:

Lucas, You ask me for $2,000 and then say you don't like people interfering in your affairs??? Then you obviously do not need my help.

You cannot have it both ways young man, if you will not let me or my friends help you, then we obviously have no future together

Edited to add this. It took him an hour and a half to come up with it:

Hello Kathrin I dont mean you but I dont discuss your issue with any friend because it is a thing of the heart and when I say interfere I dont mean you but friends of yours because this is meant to be between us ok.

edited to add my reply:

Lucas,

I know you mean well, but my friends are everything to me and if I cannot talk to them about you then there is no point in trying to create a relationship. Plus in this case, Mitzi has contacts in the very field you need help in. As a Registered Nurse, she may be able to get help more cheaply and effectively than you. You point out yourself you are stranded in an African country, well Mitzi might be able to get you an Australian doctor to help with your daughter. If I had to choose between and a Australian Doctor and an African one, I know which would be better trained, equipped and ready to perform the surgery you need for your daughter.

If it were MY child I would be moving heaven and earth to get things done, and accepting all the help I could get. Maybe you're not all that concerned but I would be. I will ask Mitzi anyway.

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
StrawberryShortcake
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me get this straight, every time you offer a professional help, he backs away? Oh no could this mean that there isn't really Oil forms for your lawyer to look over? He wiggled right out of that one only to jump in with the sick dying daughter. Now we all know that if one of our REAL children was dying, we would be thankful for any and all help.. Umm that is unless he is trying to scam you.. lol..

Looks like Lucas is grasping for straws. First he thought he was going to steal the money from the farm, then he moved onto the $ for the Oil forms to be sent and now, he is down to begging for the remaining money needed for surgery. Which is by the way is the same angle he used for the plane ticket, saying he had most of the money and just needed a bit so he could purchase the ticket. WHICH BY THE WAY his ticket was $4,000 and now his dying daughters surgery is for the same amount?? lol.. I would love to know what kind of hospital will do brain surgery, remove a tumor for $4,000.... The lies they tell and expect us to believe them, they insult me to my core!! But at the same time I realize that others believe their lies, which makes me sad for the victims and makes me hate the lads even more.

So our little lukelad is actually in Africa, Im sure he didn't mean to let that little tid bit slip up. How dare him fly off to Africa without saying a word to Kathrin, she has kept him up to date of her location even if it was for a lunch outing with the girls. And he just jets off for Africa in search of oil but never mentioned that fact??? Well, never mentioned it until he called out about it.. Geesh talk about a communication problem...

@ Ivana~ I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to put a face to my anger/hate!!!

Popcorn anyone?

Edit to add~
If I knew what hospital she was in, I would love to send her some flowers maybe even a teddy bear. Crying or Very sad

Maybe all your friends can take up donations for her and WU them.. Or maybe a guest book for all baiters to sign and pledge money for her.. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic