SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time baiter --> Help me out with craigslist scam?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
vivdog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i have an expensive item for sale on craigslist. guy in nigeria has offered to buy it and pay via paypal. he sent me a mock "funds received" confirmation email from paypal hoping I will send the item without checking my paypal account to confirm the funds are actually there

so he is now waiting for me to send. how do i bait this guy? any help appreciated!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, since he has your real contact information it's not a good idea to bait him. However you could set up a new fake name and email and simply write to him asking "are you still interested in the laptop?" and start out fresh. He won't remember who he's contacted before so he'll jump right into the game.

As for the email you got in response to your real ad with your real name, just drop him. Safe baiting is the mantra.

Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
vivdog
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he only has my email address! you think thats too much information?
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it's your personal email with connections to any real life activities, then yeah, it's probably too much. If it's a disposable email that you've setup just for Craigslist and he really has no other information then you're probably good to go.

Having said that, if you want to bait him, read the sickies, tutorials, and the Eater University thread first. There's much advice to be found here so don't be afraid to ask. Also, sign up for a mentor. They rock.

Have fun and welcome to the site,
EP

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes bait craigslist scammers by placing fake advert on there.

I have done a few baits and if you read through them then you will get an idea of what I do.

See my sig below for my baiting site then click any craigs list bait.

Have fun.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic