SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I GOT MY FIRST PICTURE OF LAD HOLDING SIGN FOR ME

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE.........

Turns out, this lad is more of a beggar than a scammer, and from what Im learning is these types are more compliant. He is at risk of losing his place to live and could possibly be in jail by now, so I have stopped communicating with him.....Im on to more important things like baiting the real scam jobs and wasting their time.

i know you may be wondering how i got your email please dont be paranoid about it. i stumbled on it while i was checkin out a site. i guess the name of the site is Fonda Cox's 2010 Guestbook for MasterB8rs.

If you don't feel capable or matured to work with me no problem. Instead of going on constituting a fool on the internet.
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not in jail - yet. If his landlord calls the cops to evict him then there's a good chance he'll go to jail because he's in Malaysia illegally due to his inability to pay his tuition. That said, here are some full face shots in case you were curious:

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not really curious...at all. I could care less.

i know you may be wondering how i got your email please dont be paranoid about it. i stumbled on it while i was checkin out a site. i guess the name of the site is Fonda Cox's 2010 Guestbook for MasterB8rs.

If you don't feel capable or matured to work with me no problem. Instead of going on constituting a fool on the internet.
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA! Nevermind then. Happy baiting! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x 4
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are really good at telling people what they need to hear. Once a lad figures out you know he's a scammer, it not uncommon at all for him to turn into a beggar with a sob story.

Don't ever, ever believe anything a lad tells you.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Ghost, I will remember that advice. This guy had a real sob story and I was actually starting to feel sorry for him so I had to cut it loose, I didnt feel comfy making him jump thru hoops if he was really in a bad situation.

El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ghost and deedeewill:

I've been very close to this lad for some time now (as a fellow lad and victims) and have every reason to believe that he's telling the truth regarding his situation. Deedeewill, it is noble of you to draw the line at this point as he is in very dire straights. For the time being, he's most likely not much of a threat to potential victims and has definitely transitioned into beggar-mode. He's completely dropped script with my victim characters for no apparent reason and has begun simply asking for money to get out of the real life predicament that he's in and that I've been watching develop for the past two months. That said, there are times when you can believe what a lad has to say, you just have to know when that is.

Closed lad accounts x 4
deedeewill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you E.L., I just had to follow my gut, that either this guy was in real dire straights or he was the best actor I have ever seen...
I figured he was in deep doo doo. :yikes:

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad from Turkey on the line for a very long time sending me photos of his "hooks to the left". He had spammed a large number of baiters with photos of his social security card and other identification. After a few months I felt really bad about baiting him when the general consensus was that he was a beggar not a scammer. A few months after I drop him he sends me emails from just outside Atlanta, Georgia telling me about how horrible his life had become as the gay friend that invited him to the US was expecting sex. He was also shocked that the girlfriend he was conversing with online turned out to be black. It was not until I sent him links to job prospects that he tried to scam $10,000 from me for a gold detector that he would take back to Turkey and use with a map that his uncle gave him. Listen to Ghost; lads lie.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Na tru talk. Lads lie. That's a good rule of thumb and it's one that I adhere to MOST OF THE TIME. That said, I have relationships with this lad on many levels and have every reason to believe him now. It's foolish to assume that lads are always lying. They will say whatever is in their best interest to get money be it truth or fiction. This lad is at a point of desperation and has resorted to begging to get what he needs. For anyone who is not baiting the lad to suggest otherwise is foolish as they have not a leg to stand on. Deedeewill, I commend you on your choice to drop the lad. Me on the other hand, I'm still baiting him. That's a choice we have to make individually.

Closed lad accounts x 4
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply because a lad hits some hard times and resorts to telling his version of the truth (because he thinks it will expedite the WU) does not make him any less of a thieving bastard.

Lying or not, he'll still take every last penny a victim has if he is given even a remote opportunity. I have seen lads ruined beyond any hope of recovery, or so I thought, then one small payday from a vic and they are back on top of the world again. Mad

ETA> It doesn't appear that this particular lad has missed any meals, or cafe-time. Wink

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic