SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ahh! It's the small pleasures in life ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My annoying neighbors are GONE! BOTH units, cleaned out and GONE! How much better can this get? (does the happy dance)

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont know much about your annoying neighbors but since they are annoying its good for you.

One thing - you didnt kill them, did you? Shocked

happy crowd

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Wink

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear, Weeza!!

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool!

I have currently what I'd categorize as 'mystery' neighbors. One I can't figure out how he makes a living, since he doesn't work, and is 30 ish. I know he smokes a lot of weed, but is quiet.

The other house was rented by some parents to get the daughter away from her abusive live in BF. SHe shows up there once a week to wash clothes or something, spends a few hours. I've never actually seen her.
The bad thing is the parents like to drive into my back yard in an SUV, and stake out the house they pay the rent on, to see if the girl ever shows up there.
I"m considering letting them install a webcam pointing toward that house in my place, for a fee. Razz
My wife tells me sometimes the girl shows up in the daytime for a few hours, and the place turns into what looks like a gangbangers convention.

Shocked

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news, Weasel. jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@weasel, yay for you! Dreadful neighbors are an explicit form of torture. I shall happy dance with you! happy crowd

@stepan, I'd surely go with the web cam idea. That situation sounds pretty dodgy, and camera footage may come in handy. And amusing, if it's truly a bunch of gangbangers meeting for lunch. Or something. Laughing

I'm fortunate in the neighbor department. All's quiet, and most are retired. I'm on a corner lot, so if I'm going to have a bunch over, I let my next door neighbors know ahead of time out of courtesy. They travel alot to see their son and his family in another state, and leave a note for me under the windshield wiper of my car as they leave so I can be on the lookout. They always put a stop on their mail, and this last time the post office got it confused, so I didn't get mail for a week. Razz

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear that, Weasel! Very Happy Now, what's your secret to ridding yourself of obnoxious neighbors?

My next door neighbors are very hard-working immigrants who both work two jobs. They are polite, quiet, and friendly, and keep their house and yard meticulously clean and groomed. So what's my problem with them? Their 35 year-old son still lives at home, and he's a drug dealer... He was busted for dealing coke a couple of years ago but as soon as he got out of jail he went right back to work. He runs a drive-up service so lots of shady people come by at all hours to get personalized curbside service. Evil or Very Mad I want him gone.

[/threadjack]

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your neighbours might be "gone" Weasel but if you haven't dug deep enough, the smell may give things away.
Just a thought. Wink

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
Now, what's your secret to ridding yourself of obnoxious neighbors?

Bleeding them dry via WU? Smile

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, things might get so quiet around there, you won't be able not not get any sleep anymore. If that happens, give me a call. I can be annoying. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One unit, I have no idea where they went.

The ones directly downstairs bought a house. Good luck to them. I hope the husband goes deaf from that @#%$#%$# sub-woofer he insisted on blasting.

Besides the quiet, another good thing is no more nasty, skanky cigarette and cigar butts laying in the rain to get wet and stink. Their front porches looked and smelled like stale ash trays.

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the best neighbours for ages, a quiet old couple who were great. Now a families moved in with 3 young boys. The youngest always screams and my desk is right under the window which is right across from their bedroom window. All the mother seems to do is scream "shut up". Evil or Very Mad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefae

My doper/slacker neighbor describes the crowd as 'gangbanger types'.

We mentioned this to the landlord, and she claims the girl who lives there goes to 'college', and she must be bringing friends home for lunch.

Very Happy

I'm not trying to bring any racist thing into this, but the girl is white, (Or at least the parents in the lexus SUV parked in my yard are....and my wife says all the lunch 'visitors' are black, and the slacker dude says 'gangbangers'.

The girl supposedly has a baby with the ex. Never seen her or the kid, which is wierd, because the parents rented this medium sized house with a huge nice yard for the girl.

All the landlord cares is that the rent is paid, and they hope to rent the vacant house they own two doors away to more 'college students' since they only have time to sleep and study.

Very Happy

My dream........something with about 20 acres and a fence surrounding me.....

Wink

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad they are gone weas! jump_4_joy

3 homes are empty round here and I hope some good ones move in or no ones. Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan, sounds like a flop house/crack house in the making.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

partysan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
How much better can this get? (does the happy dance)

Yes, dance. As long as the new neighbours haven't moved in.
Sorry, but this brings memories into my mind. But couldn't ask the former neighbours if they wouldn't like to come back.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@badgerbait
I'm usually not home during the daytime....and rarely see a car or lights at night. The parents who pay the rent live somewhere in the area, and drive by or stake out the house pretty often. I've seen them plenty of times. Very Happy
I guess it's better to have 'mystery' neighbors than ones you can figure out too easily?

One of the worst I had was a drunk, overfriendly redneck. He rented the downstairs apartment I had to walk by to get to mine, and he seemed to be permanently in the chair by the window. You couldn't sneak by without him coming out to talk to you...unless he was so drunk he couldn't stand up. (about 1/3 of the time)
I don't think I lived there more than a few days before he asked to borrow my car to drive out of state.

He cornered me one day. Couldn't get up the steps fast enough.
He 'needed to talk'. Crying or Very sad He launches into a long preamble to 'I've got a little problem...' I was waiting to hear 'I think I drink too much...', but, the problem was 'I'm going bald...'

I told him I think BEER made your hair fall out.....and walked away.

Very Happy

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419weasel wrote:
My annoying neighbors are GONE!

I turned them into fish bait, just like you asked. I'm still waiting for the second half of the payment, and I wont take it in eggs.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My worst was a high-strung small dog that barked frantically at any movement whatsoever in the neighborhood all day long. I solved the problem years ago by moving into the country.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic