SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

HUGE rant...and I didn't even bait for it. What is this?NSFW

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I was just checking my Catcher Account, and in my inbox I came across an interesting email. This is from someone with a scam-like email addy (i.e. pretending to be a "bank") It's a gmail account so I can't check the IP but it's almost certainly another scammer. Anyway, keep in mind this is from someone I've never emailed, and the email came into my CATCHER account. He mentions his inbox being bombed, so maybe my email was somehow included in this act against him by another scammer? I will copy and paste the email below and would love some input on what this is all about. Thanks.

Quote:
TO THE ABOVE NAMED MUMUS WHO BOMB MY BOX-
IF I KNOW I NO GO DO U NOW. OTU NNE GI MAY OGUN, OSOSOMAYE, SUPOLO,AYELALA, OSUGON AND EVEN THE GHOST FIRE STIRKE YOU AND YOUR ENTRIE FAMILY AND GENARATION UNBORN. ALL THE CURSE IN DEUTERONOMY SHALL FOLLOW YOU AMEN.

MAY UR DAY AND YOUR FAMILY BE USELESS AS THAT YOU A USED CONDOM. I SEARCH YOUR HISTORY AND I HEAR SAY YOUR FATHER DIE OF HYPERTION BECAUSE YOUR LANDLORD DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOU FATHER BE THE CHEIF TENANT FOR THE HOUSE BECOS E DON SPEND LIKE 34YRS AS TENANT. NI O RU OK JESU UR NAME IS NOW AT OKIJA SHRINE. THE PROPHECY OF DEATH SANGO GO KILL UR ASAW0 MOTHER YOU GAY ASSFUCKER MAN

MAGA AND LEGIT MTCN SHALL BE SCARE FRO YOU. YOU NO GO COLLECT 1 KOBO THIS YEAR. THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE CREATED POOR. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. DON'T BLAME YOUR IMBECILE PARENTS. THAT IS YOUR DESTINED FUTURE. I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. I KNOWN THAT YOU ARE IN THE STREET

WHEN YOU HAVE LITTLE MONEY WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR UGLY GIRL FRIENDS WHO LEAVE IN FACE ME I FACE YOU LIKE OKOKOMAIKO, AJANGBADI, ISOLO, AJEGUNLE, IKOTUN AREA, YOU KNOW PLACES LIKE THAT AND LOOK FOR A BATCHER JOINT WHERE ONE RETIRED CRIMINAL IS SELLING KPARAGA AND START DANCING YAHOOZEE AT ONE CORNER OF THE STREET BELIEVING THEY'VE GOT MONEY FROM JOB.

WELL IT'S OK. COME AND SUCK MY DICK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Oh one last thing, is this guy in any way baitable or was he just good for that one laugh?

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
sam vimes
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it looks like a well pissed of lad rant to me. has mr.g0mer been on his case? Twisted Evil
El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bait It Up - Google any portion of that email and see where it takes you. Wink

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Hmmm... so I googled it and was directed to 419eaters PUBLISH YOUR WORK Forum. The same email that I received was posted here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1502886 . I am still confused though. This is about an Insulting Mass Bait. Maybe I just don't understand what those are, but aren't those when you just send out a bunch of insulting emails to lads and see how they respond? If that's the case, how and why did I receive an email into my catcher account that includes one of the lad rant responses that was already posted on 419eater? I guess I am not understanding something here! Embarassed

PS... I don't email lads with my catcher account. It's only available on guestbooks. So why would I get that email in my inbox?

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

El Pistolero
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I apologize. I should've elaborated. My guess is that your catcher addy got included in a baiter's mass-insult ASEM. I'd disregard it.

EP

After convincing a lad that his boss has been stealing from him:
Me: am sorry man. what are u gonna do?
Lad: men im gonna burst his ass.

Closed lad accounts x 4
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^No need to apologize for my lack of understanding. Laughing I think I get it now!

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it OK to hijack this and send it as a form letter? Might also be useful
for my next response to Gladlord the Gaylord hitlad. Just copy & paste.
hehe Twisted Evil Thanks, I added to my favorites. This will DEFINITELY
come in handy.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What has probably happened is that this lad is effectively receiving insult e-mails from a baiter.
By not knowing where it comes from exactly, this was his better tactic: answer to anybody he knows and hope to get in touch with the person concerned.

Quote:
how and why did I receive an email into my catcher account that includes one of the lad rant responses that was already posted on 419eater?

Do you mean this mail you received was a reply to another rant e-mail?
If yes, can you post the other one please?

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Brainiac I just C&P that wonderful insult rant for future use maybe Mr Gomer has a lad who can use it. Cool

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Albator: I didn't word that very well. What I was trying to say was that the lad rant I received in my catcher account inbox, was already posted on 419eater in the link I provided above. So some lad (same one that emailed me or not) had already written that rant and sent it to someone else on this site before I had ever received it. Hope that clears things up.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
It does, thank you Wink

Then refer to other explanations here above Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is from someone with a scam-like email addy (i.e. pretending to be a "bank")

Embarassed Let me guess. Was it the deputy manager of the Prudential Bank in Ghana? Sorry about that Bait it up. I really don't know how your catcher account email got mixed in with all the mugus.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
START DANCING YAHOOZEE AT ONE CORNER OF THE STREET BELIEVING THEY'VE GOT MONEY FROM JOB.

Ha! I missed this rant the first time around. That's priceless! Laughing

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Fatter Siam: Yup that was the email addy! So you (or whoever sent the Mass Insult) thought I was a scammer? I am offended! Wink Haha in all seriousness, no idea how my email would have ended up mixed in with the lads, either, but it's all good. It got me thinking and got me a good laugh from the lad rant!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic