SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Nuclear Weapons guy: My first Piggy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Todd Bowman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everybody! I had posted this scam letter awhile back, and promised to follow up and never did. Unfortunately I've been a very disorganized baiter and have been kinda bus with RL. I got a nice little piggy out of this guy, so it may be worth a peruse. Special thanks to Rick Shaw for his awesome choppa letter.

The origional email I got was this:

Quote:

Delivered-To: *******************
Received: by 10.229.99.141 with SMTP id u13cs167209qcn;
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.220.107.71 with SMTP id
a7mr2125407vcp.231.1271093354446;
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:29:14 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web88208.mail.re2.yahoo.com
(web88208.mail.re2.yahoo.com [206.190.37.223])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id
32si9780895vws.49.2010.04.12.10.29.13;
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:29:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 206.190.37.223 is neither permitted nor denied by
best guess record for domain of
[email protected]) client-ip=206.190.37.223;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com:
206.190.37.223 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for
domain of [email protected])
[email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode)
[email protected]
Received: (qmail 51490 invoked by uid 60001); 12 Apr 2010 17:29:13 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <snipped>
DomainKey-Signature: <snipped>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snipped>
Received: from [10.11.26.147] by web88208.mail.re2.yahoo.com via
HTTP; Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:29:12 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.0.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: VERY CONFIDENTIAL (GET BACK TO ME ASAP}
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear Friend,=0A=0AI am Dr Andrew Martins from the hospitality state (Missis=
sippi), of the US Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace =E2=80=93keeping mis=
sion in Dafur-Sudan.=0A=0AOn the 21st day of January 2010, we were alerted =
on the sudden presence of some Terrorists camping in a suburb not too far f=
rom Dafur here in Sudan.After Immediate intervention, we captured three(3) =
of the Terrorists,twenty-six (26) were killed leaving seven (7) injured.=0A=
=0AIn the process of torture they confessed being rebels and took us to a c=
ave in that Area which served as their camp.Here we recovered several guns,=
bombs and other Ammunitions including some boxes among which two contains =
nuclear weapons, one filled with hard drugs(cocaine) and the other four to =
my amazement contain some US Dollars amounting to $23.2M after I and two of=
my junior intelligent officers counted them.=0AI however instructed them t=
o keep this in high secrecy.=0A=0AI am in keen need of a =E2=80=9CReliable =
and Trustworthy=E2=80=9D person like you who would receive, secure and prot=
ect these boxes containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment e=
lapses in here in Sudan.=0A=0AI assure and promise to give you 15% of this =
fund, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percenta=
ge in this business.=0A=0APlease assure me of your keeping this top most se=
cret to protect my job with the US Monitoring and Peace-Keeping mis=0A=0A=
=0A Email: [email protected]=0A=0AKind Regards,=0A=0ADr Andrew Martins

Unfortunately my efforts to buy a nuke were fruitless... I cant find the 3 or 4 emails about how I claimed to represent a political faction that was willing to pay any price for nuclear weapons. Oh well, he didn't bite anyway.

Quote:

Dear Todd Bowman,

Thanks for your email , With the help of a red cross official,the
boxes containing the money was cargoed and transfer and deposited in a
security company in London through NatWest Bank London,you are
expected to contact the remittnce Director:I have forwarded your email
to him for onward processing, i will let you know who to contact for
the proposal as am making arrangment.

Mr george Week
Position:Remittance Director
email:[email protected]

Waiting for your urgent reply

Dr Martins

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I am sorry for what ever miss up we might have and sorry for the
   inconvinience, .I am in keen need of a “Reliable and Trustworthy”
   person like you who would receive, secure and protect these boxes
   containing the US Dollars for me up on till my assignment elapses in
   here in Sudan.
    I will want you to give me the following information
    so that i can make arrangemewnt on how to transfer the fund to you
   after which i will come to country to meet you and take my own share
   and i must also remind you to keep the transcation confidentail

Quote:

Dear Dr. Martins,

Here is the information you requested:
My name is Todd Bowman. 
My occupation is CEO of Bowman Enterprises.
My age is 42
My height is 6' 4''
My nationality is Nova Scotian
My Address is: (I gave my email address)

Have you considered my previous proposal?

Thanks you,
Todd Bowman

Quote:

Dear Todd,
How are you today and thanks for your email,I pray that by gods grace the bank will transfer they fund to you so that i can have my own share.Concerning the other proposal i will like you to contact somebody who will let you know how to get it and what to do, i will also remind you again to keep this very confidentail.

Waitng to hear from you,
Dr Mratins

Quote:

Dear Dr. Martins,

I contacted Capt. Sidney today.  Still waiting to hear back.

Todd Bowman

Quote:

Dear Todd Bowman,
 How are you today and thanks for your reply.Good to hear from you,You should try and follow his advice,he knows the best possible way to deal with your propposal.Let me know how everything is going.
 I hope you have contacted the bank Director for the onward transfer of the fund.

Thanks and God Bless,
 Dr martins

Now introducing: Capt. Alex Sydney.

Quote:

Mr. Sidney,
My name is Todd Bowman. I was Told to contact you by a Dr. Andrew Martins as I am assisting him with a financial matter.  Let me know what you need from me.

Thanks,
Todd Bowman

Quote:

Dear Todd Bowman
Today i deposited the consignment in your name as the rightful owner,please make sure you help me if you receive it, you can always contact me via email for security reasons.
 We are leaving Ghana today to Senegal, i deposited  the two consignment in your favor i was informed that the consignment will start to accumulate charges immediately as their companies  rules and regulations.
Meanwhile i was charged $16690 for security and Insurance, i told them you will pay for collection. Meanwhile i dont personal know the contents of the two boxes.

Contact the Security Company Representative
Engr Simon OSagie
Email+ [email protected]

Capt, Alex Sidney

He kept mailing me back asking if I had contacted the security company. I kept saying I did and told him that this was getting ridiculous. I have like 20 emails from this guy with 1 line responses, so I ignore him. I send this to Dr. Martins:

Quote:

Mr. Martins,
I still have heard nothing from the bank.  Can you have them contact me?

Todd Bowman

I get back:
Quote:

Dear  Sir,

Thanks for your email.Like i told you before the future of this projcet is with you ,you have to contact the bank as soon as possible  expressing that the release
 this fund to you.I want you to also give me your fax number.

Please i want you to make sure you facilitate the bank to transfer this fund alright.

Waiting for your reply

And this:
Quote:

Dear Sir,
Greetings to you today?i hope everything is well.
We are better off presenting a solution that addresses the immediate challenge to actualize this fund and sticking with it.First, we are more committed to the goal in changing the beneficiary status and moving this fund outside United Kingdom. Thereafter we  will have a larger personal investment to put up in your country. Kindly see reason why we must strive to work and  have this fund.
Most importantly, we are on board with mutual vision and goals and both parties needs know how they can contribute to making the mutual vision a reality.Most inheritance fund with the bank are turned down not because clients are poor but because they have approached the affected bank ill-prepared. I am giving this information so that the bank will not cancel this transfer.we should tightening our belts, too,
We alike are hoping  for a more successful 2010 with this fund.Please understand that this is a great opportunity that besieged us this fiscal year.
Most importantly, you have to write to the bank expressing that the release
 this fund to you. The bank contemporaneously pending on the subject matter will graciously understand the state of things
at the moment.

Please inform when you have received any email from the bank.

Dr  Martins

Now lets make it interesting. I ignore him for a couple days and then I get this:
Quote:

Dear sir,
How are you today?The bank said that the have been waiting to hear from you.I want to know why youare delaying this transcation, you know that we have come a long way in this transcation.so let me know if you are no longer intersted in this project.
 Waiting for you reply,
Dr Martins

Then he sent “WHY ARE YOU DELAYING THIS TRANSACTION!!!”
Time for a slap-chop. (hey that's a good one. wheres that guy from shamwow.)

Quote:

Dr. Martins,

What is going on?  I have contacted the bank.  I have contacted Alex Sydney.  I have contacted your assistant. I payed the fees your assistant asked me for and western union confirmed that the fee was picked up.  What the hell is going on!?  What kind of bank are you dealing with!?  I thought you were an intelligent man and now your are acting like a confused little girl!!  Your assistant is an asshole!  I never want to deal with her again.  period.

Please let me know what is going on so that we can keep the ball rolling on this.

And the sad truth dawns on him...

Quote:

Dear Todd,
 Greetings to you and your family,You know that i am a very busy person because my assignment here in Dafur would not allow me much time for myself.However, i will want you to forward to me a copy of the payment slip and payment information you made to my assistance and all the emails and any other emails you received from him.

Waiting for your urgent reply,
Dr Martins

Oh no no no. This is Todd's world. We're gonna do things my way. Got that one twice BTW.
I didn't reply.

I got:
Quote:

Dear Sir,
 How are you today?You can now send the required fee to Mr week as soon as possible and let me know as soon as you send the money to him and also send me a copy of the payment slip.
i  Have not received any amount and i can not see the scan very well,you are to send this fee $1940 to Mr week.

Waiting for your urgent response,

And this

I posted a thread to see if anybody wanted to play a dolla chopa. I figured there would be some bantering and lad threats. I was busy and am still studying laddish 101. Rick Shaw stepped in and wrote this wonderful piece of comedy, not sure if he had any convos with Dr. Martins or not. He was having some PC troubles at the time.

I also got this:
Quote:

Dear Todd Bowman

Greetings to you today,Thanks for your email.I must tell you that i am
not happy that you made any payment to anybody without first of all
getting my approval, i never asked any her to contact you ,you should
have find out from me first before dealing with any person who said
that he or she is my assistant.There are a lot of fraudsters
everywhere.

First i want you to forward the emails that person has been writing to
and also forward to me the payment information, thus a scan copy of
the payment slip for my perusal.

I want to say this again, do not contact that person again,The only
person you are trusted to contact is the Banker Mr George Week.

Waiting for your reply,

Dr martins

I sent:
Quote:

Dear Dr. Martins,

I have arranged with Mr. Week to make a bank transfer and am currently awaiting completion.  Have you provided Mr. Week all the information pertaining to your secretary?  He has told me that he is investigating and I am to have no more contact with her.  below is the message I received:
Hi
I have been asked to contact you as I've been told you are a bit of a wanking tosser who needs to get his ass in gear.
Now listen you stupid bastard and try and get this right.  Are you listening gumby.  Your assistant is a stinking hole and will not be dealt with again.  I will be doing the contacting on behalf of Dr Martins from now on so get this through your thick head, he has told me all about you and how useless you are.  If you are going to deal with me you need to get yourself up to speeed and stop pissing about like someone with their up their ass.  I hate useless wankers like you and I've got the job of dealing with you now.  Fuck me what have I done to deserve this!!!
Now listen up the fees for the bank are needed, sabby, send them by Western Union to
Prince Tosser
Legoland
Windsor Bucks
Question I am
Answer A real wanker
Send $2000 dollars smart and lets get this show on the road.  I will be ringing DR Martins at home later just to make sure every thing is in order.
(I'll remove this as I'm not sure if rick wants his Choppa name out there.)
Upon receiving this insulting piece of trash, I proceeded to western union in good faith and payed the requested amount.  I purchased a new scanner and have attached a picture of the receipts.  What do you know about this woman?  Mr. Week has stated that "She must be aprehend"  and I am waiting to hear more about it.

Hope you are doing well,
Todd Bowman

Here are the highlights of my conversation with Mr. Week.

Quote:

Attn. Todd Bowman,

Your Transfer fund is under process, this department will appreciate you send your Account details immediately.

Meanwhile i will advise you not to negotiate with anybody on this transaction unles i introduce you to do so, meanwhile this is your transfer secret code no. TBOWMAN/NATWEST-2010-TR304.

Although you have to obtain Affidiant Certificate in your name from the British High Court as the rifgtful owner of the said fund. This Document will cost $1940 only, as this is done your transfer will be affected to your noimated oversea account.

Regard,
George Week
Operational Director
Natwest Bank London.

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I have called you so many times today and your number were automatically on voicemail, how can this transaction be concluded when we get you on phone.

George Week

I sent:
Quote:

Mr. Week,

I'm afraid I've run into a little snag that may slightly hold up the process.  I've had an issue with an assistant of Dr. Martins that I'm going to have to resolve with him before we continue.  I'm sure If you've dealt with Ms. **** yourself you'll understand.  I received your message, and wish to let you know to give me the information regarding how you wish for me to pay the fees.  I'd like to get this transfer done as quickly as possible.  

Have a wonderful day,
Todd Bowman

Now he wants me to go back to WU? Not gonna happen.
Quote:

Dear Todd Bowman,

To inform you i have set investigation, and the woman must be apprehended, just assure me you will not communicate with her, so many cases has been reported against.

Make the payment with my name as follows.

Mr. George Week
Central London.

Via Western union and send the payment details immediately.

George Week

Cmon... gimme that account number you mugu bastard...
Quote:

Dear Mr.Week,

I'm very sorry to learn that Ms. ****** was, in fact, not working for Dr. Martins.  I'm happy to hear you're investigating.  I hope you can recover the money I sent, but I fear that it's probably gone.  As far as the Western Union Payment is concerned, I would prefer to do a bank transfer as it seems more secure to me.  I'm sure you could arrange this with your bank, just provide the details and I can have the money transferred immediately. 

God Bless,
Todd Bowman

hook, line, and SINKER! I got this back. Now I'm no expert, but I think I can guess what happened here. My little trio or duo of lads, lacking their own bank account, made a deal to borrow one for extra cash! Oh lucky me, a deft blow in the name of justice.
Quote:

Dear Mr. Todd Bowman,

The fund in question you want to send is your affidavit from British High Court, moreover i discovered that i made a very big mistake as the fee for the certificate is $2940 and the stamp duty is $1390 total $4310.

I will be sending our correspondence bank account to enable you transfer the fund immediately. I really assured to make everything possible.

George Week

and the next day:
Quote:

Dear Mr. Todd,

Kindly stop any communication with the woman and make sure you dont reply her mail, i have reported to the security agent and they are working on her. It will take a short time to apprehend her, listen she stole Dr. Martain email ID and get all these information.
Your $2000 must be recovered believe me.

This is the account,
Hong Kong account reported to Alan.
Keep your phone open so that i can call and discuss with you any time.

Regard,
George Week

Then I was dropped. I tried to re-bait from another addy and got nothing. I hope he didn't get killed or something. (hey, I know he's a lad, but sheesh. I got enough to answer to Jesus for.)

Thanks to Rick for the letter. Thanks to Alan for acting so quickly. Thanks to everyone at 419eater for all of your support. You guys ROCK.

Last edited by Todd Bowman on Wed May 26, 2010 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Oh no no no. This is Todd's world. We're gonna do things my way.

Very Happy

It is a shame that the Lad disappeared, otherwise I'm sure you could have kept him a lot longer. I love the way that you did stay in control, including not answering every single email that your chracter was sent.

And, of course: Congratulations on the piggy!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Todd Bowman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Branwen. Iron fist, velvet glove. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic