SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I had an idea, has this been done before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dralasite
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know WU MTCNs can be checked online, and I know a lot of lads have wised up enough to do this prior to actually trekking to an office.

However, I was wondering if anyone had ever created a website to show fake MTCNs? Make it look like the money is waiting for them. Claim it's sent by WU's new "secure" service due to massive fraud in that area of the world, so they need to go to this special website to check their MCTN. Users could enter in the proper information ahead of time (and the website itself will generate a code to give out.) The baiter could put int he information to display, including a country to pick it up in. You're in Nigeria? Oh, it went to Ghana... there must have been an error on WU's part. Unfortunately, nothing can be done after it's sent, perhaps you should go there to get it? Ghana isn't _that_ far from Nigeria, really...

I've checked through various links on the forums and don't see anything like this. Did I miss anything? If not, I'm thinking about trying to make it myself. I'm not particularly good at PHP (or any other web language), so I may never get it working but I'm thinking about giving it a try. I just want to make sure no one else has done it already.

The only concern I have is it may violate the "Innocent Third Party" rule, as it could cause lads to go down there and scream at the WU clerk for not having their money. What is everyone's take on this as well? I've worked customer service enough to know what it's like to be blamed for something I have no control over. I certainly don't want to inflict this on someone else.

Or, alternatively, is this idea a bad one for some other reason I'm not considering?

Thanks for any input!
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds kind of like MC7N S3CURE. I don't have a link, sorry. It is a fantastic waste of time for lads. Wink

UPDATE: Link http://mtcn.s3cur3.la/ (of course replace the 3 with e)

Don't worry about the innocent 3rd party at WU, from what I understand they are quite amused by the whole thing. In fact, they are very happy to tell lads to go screw themselves bringing a fake MCTN to collect. Sure, go ahead, it'll make their day! Wink Wink

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WU is not all that "innocent" they know a good deal of $$ are obtained under false pretenses. They have disclaimers tho' these days at their
website warning people not to send money to people they don't know
or promise of Lottery winnings. I diverge. uh digress,

I used to send a few news clippings of all the scandal, crime, and arrests
at WU. steer 'em to Moneygrab for awhile with ultimate goal of a bank account # after all else has failed. Moneygrab has a "Customer Service Helpline" they can call teehee Twisted Evil at: 206-339-3842

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can send the lad the link to something like this

Then steer him to MG.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic