SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Noobie and I finally got one! - part 1

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ariyahokamoto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me: Ariyah Okamoto (in Red)
Lad: DR.KOFFI MENSAH (in Blue)

FROM THE DESK OF
DR.KOFFI MENSAH
BRANCH MANAGER
COMMUNITY BANK
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.
TELE/FAX: +233-24xxxxxxxxx

Hello Dear,

My name is Dr. KOFFI MENSAH, I am the branch manager of the COMMUNITY BANK Kumasi branch Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 46years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a Man of peace and I don't want problem, but I do not know how you will feel about this because you may have double mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it and I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the COMMUNITY BANK; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Accra-Ghana) at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2009 end of last year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made five million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar [5,750.000.00] which my head office is not aware of it and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an official of the bank I can not be directly connected to this fund, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist and
receive this fund into your bank account for us to SHARE. Mean While you will have 35% of the total fund, Note there are practically no risk involved, it
will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my
Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account through Euro Finance bank Spain. If you accept this offer to work with me, I will
appreciate it very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it you can reach me on this mail for now
koffimensxxxxxxxx.com

successfully.

Best Regards
DR.KOFFI MENSAH

Hello Dr. Mensa.

My name is Ariyah Okamoto, a Japanese Doctor and Scientist currently working in Seattle Washington. I have business on behalf of my employer to help research a solution for the many earthquakes in Haiti, Peru and in my home country of Japan.

Because I have business from Most Venerable Order of the Science Center of Saint John of Japanism I do not currently seek outside employment and strictly maintian my personal involvment to purchasing Gold on the open market.

I thank you for contacting me, perhaps we can do business at another time.

Warmest Regards,
Dr. Ariyah H. Okamoto; Scientist; Phys.; Rev.; CPA/MBA; M.D.; J.D.

Yes, I was forced to one up the lad by claiming to be a DR. and Scientist; it appears that I am also a Certified Public Accountant, Reverend, and Lawyer. Hooray Me!

my dear
thanks you for your mail, dear well i dont know what say but i would like us to do this business we are going to benefit from it and i will like to know you in peson so that we can be friends.

--- 2010年5月21日 星期五,Ariyah Okamoto 寫道﹕

寄件人: Ariyah Okamoto
收件人: koffimexxxxxx.com
日期: 2010年5月21日,星期五,上午1:12

I guess the Lad used an online translate to change some of his text to Japanese.... I checked Google Translate and found it says

May 21, five stars of 2010, Ariyah Okamoto 寫道:

Hotels nearest person: Ariyah Okamoto
Subject: Re: PARTNER
Based on income persons: koffimexxxxxx.com
Period Date: May 21, 2010, five of the stars on the Horse 1:12

So my next steps will be to create so reason for me to sell some gold, of course at a steep discount. I wonder who would be interested in the gold?

The next step will be to find a way or the lad to pick up the shipping costs; of course it will be expensive because gold is very heavy. Currently researching options, would love suggestions.

The pay off will be when I spray paint a brick a nice gold color and ship it to him.

Let see where this goes....
dralasite
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like it has potential, but be careful if you want him to pick up shipping. That's a borderline cash bait (depending on how you do it) and those are generally frowned on here.

However, I just recently heard a gold bar weighs 26 pounds. Can you imagine the international shipping costs on a 26 pound package? It's gotta be in the hundreds of dollars.

One more note on cash baits, though: If you're having the lad actually pay for anything you're doing, check with other members here (ones more knowledgeable than I) to make sure it's not cash baiting. Cash baiting is frowned on because it's illegal.

Anyway, have fun with your bait...
ariyahokamoto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was hopping for a COD ( Cash on Delivery ) kind of deal. I know that Fedex allows you to specify the receiver will pay the costs and they get a notice to pick an item at a Fedex office, but must pay Fedex for the shipping before they get the package. This is of course for domestic US shipping.... Don't know if Fedex will do this internationally.

Not looking to cashbait; I just don't want to cover the cost of shipping (obviously).
dralasite
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes, I see. I was just worried you were going to try to get him to send you $300 (or whatever it's going to cost. It'll be a LOT, though.) COD is fine, though. No problem whatsoever there.

But yes, make sure it's a very heavy brick. I'd try to smooth it out a bit to make it even more believable, but that subtlety might be lost if it's a particularly dense lad.
ariyahokamoto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I will let the lad do the homework on how best to ship. Maybe he can send me an empty box with the proper postage first.
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a few bricks Wink hehe.

Welcome to Eater Very Happy
Sounds like you're off to a good start already.

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ariyahokamoto

Welcome to 419eater

As you have clarified that you are not looking for the lad to send you the shipping charges in advance ( and therefore a de facto form of cashbaiting) then one hurdle has been overcome. Many lads have access to compromised DHL/Fedex customer accounts and therein lies another , possible, issue.

I'm not too sure whether any courier company will just ship stuff to West Africa COD but you could of course use one of the excellent shipping companies that operate from hereabouts. I hear that GP5 3-Tr4ck is particulary good. You can always have a quick look here as well

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Philo Kvetch
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't send him anything.

Don't send COD. That violates ITP rule - Innocent third party - Fed Ex.

Use a fake shipping company and pull the lad by his nostril on safari.

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Philo is right. it just hit me FedEx or ?? will be STUCK with the shipping charges. There's a courier co. here at Deuzer's I believe. "Felch-Air"
You just wanna have fun with the lad. (had to laugh at your location,
Ros RA.)

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
ariyahokamoto
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mensa totally disregards that I said I could not do business with him, on the account of me being busy with science. The guys sends a photo and then hits me up for ID and Bank info.

Thanks for the shipping advise... I will look into the suggestion from the board.

Besides sending a DLL (er, .jpg) file are there other good ways to through off a lad looking for contact details.... I'd like to keep it going with out him spotting that the info I give is bogus.

Mensa in BLUE

Dr. Ariyah H. Okamoto; Scientist; Phys.; Rev.; CPA/MBA; M.D.; J.D. in RED

my dear
thanks you for your mail, dear well i dont know what say but i would like us to do this business we are going to benefit from it and i will like to know you in peson so that we can be friends.

Moshi Moshi Dr. Mensa

Thank you for your friendship. I am happy to make new friends and help people from around the world.

Can you tell me, where do you live? Do you have a family?

Can you tell me what it is you do for business. You are a Doctor correct? are you also a Scientist?

Warmest Regards,

thanks for your mail, well dear am a manager of community Bank of Ghana Kumasi branch here in Ghana in west Africa, yes i am a family man with 3 lovely kids.And here is the picture of me and my family to show you that am not a kid or here to do some nonsense, i had a doctorate in marking that was why am answering DR Koffi mensah.
So my dear good friend what i want you to do is to stand as the beneficiary of the fund mentioned here to the bank for claiming the fund to any of your bank account which you are going to give to us for the bank to transfer the fund to you and i will like you to proved to me your information's as fellow.

1. Your full names and contact address
2. Your telephone number (office and mobile telephones.)
3. A scan copy of your identification. Preferably, your international passport or driver's license. (send via e-mail attachment)
4. State clearly the type of bank account you are operating (current or savings)

I immensely request for your optimum honesty and co-operations. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Mensah

Dear Dr. Mansa.

Thank you for the photo. I too love children, yours look very nice. I am sure they are smart and will become Doctors like you. Can you tell what are their names?

As I mentioned, I can not take outside employment. I am very busy in my scientist work and only have time enough to invest personally in gold which is the most important personal investment for the people of Japan.

Let me tell you my friend and you will know what the whole world does not yet realize. You may not know this but Japanese businesses hold an estimated 70% of the patents for clean technologies. This is important because it means that most Solar power technology is Japanese, like the robots butlers you find in public vending machines. To make all of the Solar power, Gold is used for its fast electrical current. To leverage the highly speculated value of Gold I spend all of my personal earnings on pure Gold bars, each weighing about 11.8 kilograms! It is very heavy for each one!

Perhaps you will take your benefactor's moneies and now buy Gold for yourself. I wish you good luck and as Japanese Grandparents say "Seikō no tsuma o shiri no" - This means - With honey you are pleased to take your wife with love from behind and fancy.

Best Friends Forever,

Todd Bowman
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending Fake ID is a bad idea. The reason is that if it can fool a lad, it can fool a potential victim. You can find more in depth explanations elsewhere on this forum.

PASSPORT.JPG

seems to work fine.

Use your imagination. Get em off topic and wave money in his face.

As for bank info, I sent a PM to nickthecop about this and i feel his response deserves posting:
Quote:

Personally, I take the same approach to requests for bank accounts as I do to any others. Namely, I ignore them.

For example, just this afternoon, a lad called me to ask me why I haven't given him my bank account details for him to send the money to yet. I totally sidestepped the question, and instead started babbling about the legal matters that I don't understand. During this, I slipped that I could travel to meet with him and hand the money over cash, and - as you can imagine - he quickly forgot about wanting a bank account. Wink

It's paramount to take control of the communication. Don't ever let the lads tell you to do anything. Unless it's something that YOU'D benefit from, make sure that the only one giving the orders is you.

Always remember the lads' primary objective. Money. You can get around (and away with) anything with them by waving money in their face.

I mean, sure, you could just appease him and give him a fake account. I mean, it's not like he's likely to do anything with it. BUT, you would be giving him power over the scam. He doesn't even have to realize it. It could all be subconscious. But if you keep on doing what he says, when the time comes for you to issue an order, he's not likely to pay it any mind.

Remember to always remind the lads of three things:
-You call the shots.
-You have a lot of money.
-You're naive as hell.

Get all three right, and the mugus will hang on your every word. Good luck. Very Happy

Nick

Todd Bowman wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I don't recall seeing anything about it before. I've got a lad running an investment scheme. He wants me to provide a bank account to transfer the funds to, but first I have to pay 20,000 to the escrow company. but he wants the bank account before he tells me about the escrow company. Not sure where to go.

Should I give a realistic looking, but fake account?
Should I give an account that I've reported from another lad?
Is there something I can say to get around this?

Thanks Nick

(edited twice for, once for typos,once for bank info)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic