SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr G0mers Job

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently Mr G0mer has a job ...

Quote:
I advice you desist from making any contact with him from now on Mr. Gomer are one of the Bank monitor Group Department officer. Do not make any contact with him again else you will lost this fund.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Gomer is everywhere and nowhere...

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is so hilarious! Laughing

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how the Mr. Gomer is spreading through the lad land. Sort of like disease. Deadly disease. Twisted Evil

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads do get excited and confused when talking about Mr Gomer. This one even wrote his letter and signed it as me Shocked

Quote:
ATTN.
Bertie Wooster
ABOUT THE PAYMENT THAT YOU MAKE WITH MR.GOMER YOU HAVE MAKE A VARY BIG MISTAKE OKAY.IF YOU WONT TO MAKE ANY PAYMENT ABOUT YOUR FUND YOU HAVE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING ANYPAYMENT.YOU SAID THAT MR.GOMER WORK WITH ME THAT IS A VERY BIG LIE.WHEN YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT OF450$USD YOU SAID IS FOR MR.GOMER.I WILL ADVISE YOU DONT MAKE ANYPAYMENT TO MR.GOMER AGAIN BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHO IS MR.GOMER AND I WILL ADVISE YOU DONT TAKE ANY FLIGHT DONT GO ANYWHRE OKAY.BECAUSE GOMER IS USING YOU PLEASE DONT MAKE ANYPAYMENT TO MR.GOMER OR TO CONTACT HIM AGAIN.WHEN YOU SEND ME YOUR MESSAGE BACK MAY BE YOU CAN CONTACT MR.ROBERT THE F.B.I MANAGING DIRECTOR OKAY. THAT IS THE MAN THAT WILL GIVE YOU YOUR FUND TELL HIM ABOUT MR.GOMER OKAY.I WILL GIVE YOU HIS EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN YOU WE REPLY ME OKAY
Regards,
Bertie Wooster.

This joker is even hallucinating, but that's the advantage of sending money to Mr Gomer. If the Lad can't see it on the WU site, there's only one reason. Evil or Very Mad

If it's not there - it proves I sent it, right ? Very Happy

Quote:
Dear,

Its obvious that the information you send is accurate but dramertically the money is not there, so which of the money you want me to pick from the western union as they have picked up the money now, please advise me now.

Ofori

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ spectacular Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chairman Gomer recently rubbed this salt into the wound of a dolla-chopped mugu:
Quote:
WE TOLD DIS MAGA TO STOP GOING TO WESTERN UNION CUZ THEY STARTED TELLIN HER THINGS ABOUT THE GAME.

SO NOW SHE HAS HER BANK WIRE US OUR DAILY BREAD ONTO MY TABLE EVERY DAY. NO CRUMBS FO YOU, SMALL BOI. BUT WE MIGHT ASK HER FO YUR $1400.

THANKS AGAIN.

THE CHAIRMAN

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G0mer managed to obtain a real picture of a lad and sent it to his maga (me).

from G0mer to me

Quote:
ATTENTION

YOUR MESSAGE IS RECEIVED AND ITS CONTENT UNDERSTOOD. I INSTRUCTED YOU NOT TO CONTACT HIM AGAIN. SO-CALLED MARK IS A KNOWN SCAMMER AND THIEF. HE IS NOW IN BÉNIN CITY IN NIGERIA, OUR CLIENTS ARE FOLLOWING HIS MOVEMENTS. HIS PICTURES AND NAME WILL BE PUBLISHED ON LINE SOON AND WE WILL INFORM THE POLICE AND PROVIDE THEM WITH ALL THE EVIDENCES AGAINST HIM. WE WILL DESTROY HIS REPUTATION, WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM.

DEAR SIR DO NOT CONTACT HIM AGAIN. THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL PROVE MY HONESTY WILL ARRIVE YOU SOON, AND DUE TO THE SECURITY MEASURES I CAN’T GIVE YOU MY NUMBER NOW, BUT MY LAWYER WILL CONTACT YOU, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR NUMBER.

BE ASSURED THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS GENUINE AND WILL BE HAPPY AT THE END TRUST ME

MARK G0MER

the lad disappeared for sometime, then sent this from his cave Laughing

Quote:
I HAVE TOLD YOU THE SIMPLE TRUTH, I AM NOT THE PERSON ON THE PICTURE YOU RECEIVED FROM SO CALLED G0MER AND YOU SHOULD BECAFUL WITH THIS THIEF BEFORE YOU GET YOUR SELF INTO MESS, MY PASSWORD WAS HACKED BY SO CALLED G0MER AND NOW HE SAW OUR PAST COMMUNICATION AND STARTED THINKING THAT YOU ARE GIVING ME MONEY, THAT IS WHY HE ASKED YOU TO STOP CONTACTING ME,DID I ASKED YOU TO SEND ME MONEY? OR HAVE YOU GIVEN ME MONEY BEFORE? IF YOU CONTINUE CONTACTING HIM, PLEASE STOP DEALING WITH ME BUT WHAT I WILL TELL YOU IS THAT YOU WILL REGRET IT WHEN YOU WILL FOUND YOUR SELF IN A MESS, I HAVE WARNED TO BE CAREFUL.

feel free to apply the pressure

mav562007 at yahoo.com

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This Lad has a new theory - Mr G0mer hacks your brain Shocked

Quote:
ATTN
I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I DONT KNOW WHO IS MR.G=MER AND AGAIN I DID NOT TELL HIM TO TAKE ALL THE PAYMENT.I WILL TELL YOU MR.G0MER THAT YOU ARE TAKING ABOUT I DONT KNOW HIM OKAY YOU HAVE BEING SCAM OKAY AND YOU DID NOT WONT ME TO ADVICE YOU.THIS IS THE LAST WORLD THAT I WE TELL YOU NOW I THINK MR.G0MER HAVE PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR HEAD OKAY I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU AND YOU WONT TO TAKE AN ADVICE TO MR.G0MER I HAVE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO OKAY

It's the old hypno mail trick Laughing One minute a person's reading an innocent looking mail from Mr G0mer, the next minute they're sending all their most valuable details to him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic