SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chainmail scammer, THANK YA JESUS!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran across something extremely intriguing in my mailbox today. I certainly haven't encountered this before and thought it was worth some time. Have a look:

Quote:
Subject: JESUS IS LORD!
DRY BONE SHALL LIVE AGAIN PROPHETIC
MINISTRY INT WIDE WORLD, ABIDJAN COTE D’VIOIRE.

Dear brother,

We are welcoming you and your family’s into this very ministry of great Elevations, A place where problems and sickness as we told you before and with doubts are been elevated. In the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, as you have obey to reply this sound teaching which God him self is going to manager you through his prophet Paul ….you will never forget to give great praise to the almighty God .

Sir,
How about your home and the people that good God has bless you with, are they all fine? The ministry needs to know more of that which looks like gods in your life!
Are you out of peace?
Are you lick of hope?
Your resurrection is sure today and forevermore.

Just tell us through mail what you need.
Because with God all things are possible this can be your own mouth of salvation with your whole Family by conquering your old man ( Isaiah 43 v 18-19 ) read it with all faith by forgiving all that have wicked you with your hope.

I am assuring you something will surly happed as soon as you will do what our second mail will tell you to do.
By tomorrow evening I will be on (cam) for you to chat with me at yahoo.com, or at hotmail.com by the grace of the lord also ON Mondays, So try to make myself clear as soon as I meet with you there.

Bye and May the lord God of faith be with you till we meet.

Yours in the lord
Prophet Paul

Add me so that my GOD should bless you with your family this time @ -email-, so that we can talk it over at there.

Your browser may not support display of this image. MORTAL MAN, CAN THESE BONES COME BACK TO LIFE?

I replied, ¨sovereign LORD, only you can answer that! ¨

PHONES: -4 numbers listed-.
E-MAIL: -email-
DAYS: Of our counseling Monday – Friday
TIME: 4:00pm-6:00pm ever evening.

Sent these latter now onto your neighbours and our good GOD will bless you with your family.
At list 100 people that you know very well and OUR good GOD will sourly bless you again.

CAN IT BE POSSIBLE TO BE FREE FROM SIN?
FREEDOM FROM SIN IS POSSIBLE.
But God’s free gift is eternal life in union with Christ Jesus our lord. ROMANS 6:23.

Interesting how more emails equals more sour blessings. Laughing

My response:
Quote:
Your email was certainly encouraging. Our church could use members such as you that we might start an online outreach.

Anyone got a church modality which needs a boost? Otherwise I'll gladly invent the church of "Tw1s7 and Scr3@m."

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's possible that this lad has been de-edcucated.

Quote:
this can be your own mouth of salvation with your whole Family by conquering your old man

Your 'old man' is U.K slang for your penis.
Also this guy has some sort of fixation for mouths (above and below).
Quote:
Are you lick of hope?

Quote:
At list 100 people that you know very well and OUR good GOD will sourly bless you again

Not sure if I want to be 'sourly' blessed, if they don't want to bless me then they can piss off Wink

New Scammer genus:
The Inviter (Welcomus godhicum): Evangelical lad who asks you to join his church for your salvation, and his wealth obviously.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
scam-dum-doo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep toying with him to see where this one goes. This one seems bright enough to come pick me up from the airport.... in the neighboring country.

x6 Closed lad accounts
Canada Benin United Kingdom China Thailand United States
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype NameICQ Number
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DRY BONE SHALL LIVE AGAIN PROPHETIC

WTF? Shocked

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yours in the lord
Prophet Paul

Apparently a 2,000 year hiatus has made Paul a rather poor speaker. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic