SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pimpin out my lad!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So smallboi had the audacity not to travel to Kumasi to meet Mr G to complete joining into the ranks of Gomerboyz, he is being quite unfriendly and wont talk to any of my chars anymore, cant even get a bite from a new unrelated charactor.

So I have decided to pimp him out to any and all who would like to abuse, call, visit, whatever. His details are as below. If anyone has a lad in lagos, feel free to send him round to visit. Smallboi has a gomerboyz tattoo, and the words smallboi tattooed underneath, so if the gboyz chopped your lads dolla, it may be worth sending your lad to get his money back from smallboi.

My full names are: Ifechukwu Chukwu
My address is: 3rd Ave D close, house 10, festac town, Lagos.
My cell number: 0805 698 4238
The cafe I work from: Is called EFCC at 311 road, I close festac.

Enjoy Very Happy

Taj Mahal
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might have dumped you now but he'll be remembering you for a very long time Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is exactly what I need right now.

Thank you so much, Huntington. Very Happy

PS:
Quote:
The cafe I work from: Is called EFCC

Rolling Eyes Confused Evil or Very Mad

( Laughing )

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

enjoy, and keep us updated if he bites. would love to hear more about this lad doin it tough, or gettin in shit for choppin some other lads dolla

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad cafe is called EFCC? Are the Festac bois thumbing their noses at them or what? Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent my lad there because MTCN Vault told him his dolla was chopped.

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"

Last edited by gerald.fird on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep you reported, Huntington, if anything happens.

It's probably better to let the lads go straight to Ifechukwu's doorsteps and make a surprise visit before we give them his telephone number. Very Happy

It would be actually cool to send dozens of lads to him. I just checked the address on Google Earth and the area doesn't look too well guarded although there are, of course, guards everywhere in Lagos.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
ThankingArthur
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say, if that's correct, calling a net cafe in Lagos 'EFCC' is pretty witty.

I may just send some lads over next time one of Gomer's many clones chop a dolla or two.

Safari Morgan: Accra, Ghana to Lomé, Togo and Back. (~370km total) "it was hurt i paid hotel bills and also rented a car to pick Sarah up at the airport it was so hurt i spent money to go down to Lome"

12x Closed lad accounts Oink.

i promise you .you shall pay for this -Another satisfied customer
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never questioned the cafe name, at the time i didnt want to lose the grip i had over him, he will be receiving a phone call from Mr G very soon, to try and get him back on track, if he bites its off to Kumasi, if not, well make sure he gets plenty of visits.

On a side note, anyone contact him, do not act as Mr G you will lose all credibility, as thats the char I played, best approach would as a rival to the gboyz, or sending chopped lads to recover the funds they lost

Edit: the phone call, will have to give him some time and see if he is back on track http://kiwi6.com/file?id=70i5r069xm with thanks to Gomerpyle for his acting service. Laughing

Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos to GomerPyle on delivery, and convincing lad-speak, and telling
laddo how it's gonna be. He was in control in that phone convo.

Way to pimp out laddo's ph.# too. I noticed laddo rambled on, burning phone credits and begging for 500 or a thou but Gomer set him straight.
We share in the jobs. When I listened to the convo. it made me proud
to be part of the baiting community *pause to brush tear from eye*

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just listened to it, nice accent gp, I think he is really choked up. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic