SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Jerry (From the Bank Of SCOTLAND!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Charlie Goonde
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone heard of this lad?

Its the abandoned sum of money, big bad government are threatening to take it away spiel...

Being based in Scotland I just couldn’t resist this one! I’ve been really busy over the past year since I joined eater (wasting time when I'm ment to be studying! and when not doing that being under a train somewhere covered in oil!) but now that I have a bit more time on my hands I plan to start off the new decade messing with these guys a bit more often and getting into some serious baiting done!! And hopefully drive some good gentlemen to the brink of insanity on some madcap wild goose chases along the way!!! Laughing

Anyway "Mr Jerry !-!0wArD claims to work for the RBS in the Liverpool branch, but of course we all know he’s really an inmate of the Lagos Branch (which probably operates out of some dodgy internet cafe in the fine outstanding city!) Very Happy

I thought I'd have a go at a trick I learned from reading Shivers Frank Kabongo bait with the accidentally sent email trick! I did a couple of first baits last year which were pretty boring but I plan on learning a bit and getting down to some serious business this year! Very Happy

Heres my reply to Mr Jerry:

Quote:

Dear Martins,

How are things at your end? I have tried to email you three times since last week but your other address seems to be in a bit of problem, and your telephone number no longer seems to work also. I just can't understand it. Anyway I found this address in my contact list and was pretty sure that it must be another one of yours.

I sent the clearance fee of $15,750 through Western Union to Mr Williams Nelson as instructed by your friend yesterday I hope you have received it safely? Now that this fee has been paid can we go ahead to make arrangements for the exchange ASAHP and get the package out of Nigeria?

I do hope that our agreement still stands and everything is going smoothly. Can you please give me a call to confirm everything or give me details of a working telephone number that I can reach you on?

One final thing Martins, please inform Mr Williams that we are still able to have our man meet with your diplomats in Accra for the final exchange to get the final payment of $25,675 to your associates.

Thank you again and hope to hear from you ASAHP.

(Looking forward to meeting you.)

Kind Regards,
Hristo.

--
Lieutenant Commander Hristo Markov -
Director Of Operations - UBCS
Umbrella Corporation (Soviet Division)
WEB: http://www.umbrella-corporation.co.uk/
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: +44 (0) 07XXXXXXXXX

Umbrella Corporation.. "Our Business Is Life Itself"

***FOR YOUR EYES ONLY***
*The information in this email is intended ONLY for the person of the stated email address. If you have received this email by mistake, then it MUST BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.*
***FOR YOUR EYES ONLY***
(Umbrella Corporation 2010)

******Original Message******
To: [email protected]
Subject: THE EXPENSIVE
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:22:00 -0700

---FROM THE DESK OF MR MARTINS JERRY---
---FEDERAL EXPRESS NIGERIA---
---DELIVERY DEPARTMENT---
---LAGOS NIGERIA---

DEAR MARKOV,

HOW BUSINESS? MR WILLIAMS HAS ADVICE ME THAT WE GONING TO GET DOPLOMAT TO ACCRA FOR LAST PAYMENT WHEN YOU SEND HIM THE $15,750 THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION IMMIDIETLEY. PLEASE CALL ME WHEN YOU GO TO SEND. PLEASE ALSO DONT TELL PEOPLE AT WESTERN UNION WHAT MONEY IS FOR OR WHO IS GOING TO SO TO KEEP THE PAYMENT SAFE AND SECRET.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND PAYMENT OF $15,750, PAYMENT INFORMATIONS:

EXPENSIVE: $15,750.

NAME: WILLIAMS NELSON.

ADDRESS: LAGOS, NIGERIA.

I AWAIT YOUR REPLY..

GOD BLESS YOU MY GOOD FRIEND,
MARTINS JERRY.

For this one I take on the role of Ltn Commander Hristo Markov, a private mercenary soldier for the mysterious "Umbrella Corporation"! - Yes I'm a Resident Evil fan! I’ve always wanted to have a go at Resident Evil themed bait!

My plan here is to have Jerry think I have mistaken him for "Mr Martins Jerry" of Federal Express who I have delt with before and have already sent $15,750 to and theres another 25,000 + on the way! All Jerry (who will hopefully soon become "Martins") has to do is have someone go out to Accra to meet with the "DOPLOMATS!" For the big exchange! Laughing

I hope he takes the bait and have a go at my first proper scam bait! Any help and tips most appreciated, we'll see what happens...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic