SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was found out over 6 months later?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I was recently accused as a baiter by a lad. What I find weird though, is that the last email I sent to him dated back to 20th of September 2009. I received the following email from him 14th of May 2010:

Quote:
you are a good baiter. congratulations.

Now, I don't mind being dropped for being a "joker". But after 6 months? o.O

This btw was a lotto bait, from

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Loupietak, Smile
Any idea how or what lead to you being compromised?

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the last few emails were of him asking for my ID and me not providing it. I thought he dropped me, then 6 months later I got that.

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess would be that you unwittingly also baited him at another of his email addresses.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be more inclined to think he is going through his old emails to try and revive a scam, and is suspicious of you, so he wrote that message to see if you would admit to being a baiter. He may not be convinced you aren't a genuine victim yet. Did you respond? If not, I'd write back to him and say, "What's a baiter?"

"17,000, usd is a chicken penny so fuck you off."

"Please don't write me anylonger because there's no reason for any more communication since you have messed everything up and i cannot continue to waste my time wtih a BASTARD like you. If you hadn't foolishly exposed your plan to that fellow fool of yours this problems wouldn't have arised so who are to blame I or You?"

"This is the reason why I get angry over you and call you names because you always peace me off.You will never listen to simple instruction"

Closed lad accounts X18 Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he Goggled some text somewhere, and it led him here.
Just rebait him then, and don't post in the main forum. Very Happy
That should cheer him up a little. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait him! Twisted Evil

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yep, what they said. If he was sure you being a joker or baiter he wouldn't have bothered to reply. He's definitely in for some more. Twisted Evil

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic