SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait in progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RodJohnson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad:
Quote:

REFERENCE NUMBER:BMW:25515600DS
Serial No:5388/02
Cash on file:
Dear Email owner,
Your email address on REFERENCE NUMBER:BMW:25515600DS has won a total
cash prize of 750, 000.00 GBPs (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British
pounds) and A Car and  other consolation prizes
in Our Computerised Email random selection. Please contact the claims
officer for more information
Claims Officer:James Cooker
Claims Requirements:1.full name: 2.Home Address: 3.Age: 4.Sex:
5.Telephone: 6.Occupation:7 country
Email: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Tel: + 44 703 595 6312
Polak Nicole
THE PROMOTION COORDINATOR Note:
Send all your details to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>

Me:

Quote:
I received your email about the prize of 750,000 pounds and would like to inquire about it. Here is the information you requested:

Name: Lxxxy Txxe

Home Address: 20089 New Westgrove Dr, Vancouver, British Columbia V6V 1A1

Sex: Male

Phone: 604-311-XXXX

IP seems to be San Jose

Lad:

Quote:

THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.
22 Garden Close, Stamford,
Lincs, PE9 2YP, London
United Kingdom.

ATTN: Winner

The Board of Directors, Staff and the BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY Online Sweepstakes Programmed, wishes to congratulate you as one of our Star Prize Winner in this months Online Sweepstakes Promotion held in England. The selection process was carried out through a Random Selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of over three million email addresses from the World Wide Web drawn from different continents of the world. In your Continent, your email address was luckily selected. This makes you a proud winner of the sum of 750,000.00 GBP (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British pounds). The Cheque comess with other consolation prize such as  a brand new BMW X6 35iM, M Sport Saloon car,T-Shirt, Face Cap and a Sony Viao Laptop {courtesy Sony}.

In reference to the above, we would recommend our affiliate courier (Air Fright Courier And Diplomatic Company) which is the only trusted courier presently capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite a long time now to deliver cheques of huge sums from our sponsors to us and our winners. On that note we would require you to contact the courier and arrange them to pick up your Winning Items (i.e. Cheque, a brand new BMW X6 35iM, M Sport Saloon car,T-shirt, Face Cap, Winning Certificate and a Sony Viao Laptop courtesy 'Sony') from our office to be delivered to you, be aware that Uk National office will only dispatch your cheque and other iitems to them and won't be responsible for any delivery charges incurred. After pick up, they would send you the delivery arrangement of your winning package which you will use to know when your Items would be arriving your location. You can reach the courier through their details below:

Please contact Mr. Brain Morris of the Air Fright Courier And Diplomatic Company with this email address

Air Fright Courier And Diplomatic Company
Delivery Officer: Mr. Brain Morris.

Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +(44)7035982628

You are advised to keep your winning informations confidential until your claim is processed and your winnings safely delivered to you, this is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming on your winning and unwarranted abuse on our program.

We advice that you give the courier company your Full Name, Address, Phone Number and also your Serial Number: BMWP/556543450906 to present to us before we can release your package to them.

Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, kindly contact us the moment you receive your cheque.

Thanks for being part of our lottery.

Have a wonderful day.

Warm Regards,
James Cooker

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now. 
Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.

Me to "Brain Morris":

Quote:
Dear Mr. Morris,

My name is Lxxxy Txxe I have been informed by a Mr. James Cooker of the BMW automobile group to contact you in order to claim a prize that I've won. I'm not exactly sure what is required of me at this point, but I am very excited to have won! Am I to assume that you have already been in contact with Mr. Cooker regarding the details? I have never won anything of the magnitude and am unaware of the process I must go through. My serial number is BMWP/556543450906.

I look forward to hearing from you soon
Lxxxy Txxe

Anyone recognize this one? Any suggestions so far?
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just mess him around, ask for info (brochures) on your new car(s), and wait for the demand for cash. You could claim to be so filthy rich that you're not so sure you want them. That will get the lad's attention.

Then you can have him do the Moneygram shuffle for a while.

I love the idea that 'Brain' is going to send you an X6, an M Class and a load of other stuff in an 'Air Fright' package. Laughing

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I reply to nearly ALL Brians as Brain. I had to comment on this one.
(since I've already won 3 of those cars.) Wink
Good comments so far. I have a character who got a 10 million settlement
so now he's filthy rich, brain damaged, and deaf. Scammers like him except the deaf part where he can't talk on the phone. But if he writes once a day they overlook that phone thing knowing they're writing to a multi-millionaire with a low I.Q. Perfect victim ? perhaps or close to it.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
RodJohnson
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems my lad wants to pick up the money at a WU in London. Anything I can do to get him in trouble as he attempts to pick up the money? Ie send five bucks and have my local WU put some sort of scam notice on the transfer? If not, what are my next steps as he is now waiting for me to send the MTCN and receipt.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic