SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Easy Legit way to get free stuff

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this in Facebook

won't post the link in case it's scam

Quote:
I found a way to get stuff for free or for very cheap. Here is a list of things that you can get:
Go to links tab on left side to get links to each item. take care!
First off use the same email(use a gmail, yahoo, hotmail...etc dont use work or school email they tend to block you from getting credit right away to your account) and address your going to use for the offer you chose.

The steps to getting the gift is as follows

1- click the link to the item you want

2- type you email at bottom fill the form out for the account uncheck that you want news alerts and emails.

3- select referral or point account depending on if you want to jsut refer friends to get items or do offers (i chose referral easy to get friends and gamily)

4- Then after account is made you'll see a tab called offers click that.

5- then select an offer i would do blockbuster (if blockbuster or gamefly since you get credit instantly and you can actually use it. (there are some offers that are free or just trials so you dont have to spend money)

6- refer friends/family to do (they cannot live you or have same address, also you cannot sign up from same computer/internet needs to be at another residence to get credit) I pay my friends the cost of the offer to get my referals which is like $8 or $9 but i mean paying $70 for referrals and getting a Playstation 3 slim or ipad... its worth it.. additionally you can post ads on craigslist, ebay, myspace, twitter, facebook...etc and it gets done fast. shipped within a week after you meet requirements and accoutn is reviewed

I don't know the deal here? may be collecting emails? or getting some profits from clicking on their ads or participating in the companies offers? Question

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
pebpope
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like a spyware scam to me. I made the mistake of clicking on one of these links in the past - stupidly believing that I might have won a laptop for being visitor no. 1,000,0000 - and ended up spending a lot of time and money cleaning the crap off my computer. NEVER click on one of these links.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These are inevitably scams, and usually have several purposes. Some get into spyware/malware, most will follow the course below.

1) they harvest your email address and sell it to all kinds of disreputable spammers and scammers (and because you signed up for one of these things, you are considered a promising target). Note how they tell you not to use work or school addresses - that is because they are most likely on a whole lot of spam blacklists and wouldn't have access to you...
2) you "refer" your friends and family, so they spam them and sell their email addresses too!
3) They get you to sign up for "free" or "low-cost" offers that inevitably have strings attached (for example, your free offers are often trials that automatically continue and start charging you if you don't cancel during a narrow window) They often collect referral fees for getting you to sign up.
4) They may turn you into a linkspammer, requiring that you post a certain number of links to get the free item!
5) even after all that, IF they are one of the few that actually do provide the item, it is very likely grey market or a knockoff, and they will very likely charge you an exorbitant shipping fee for the item!

In the end:
-Odds of putting yourself, your friends, and your family on spam and scam lists for years to come: 100%
-Odds of ending up with the hassle of trying to prevent and/or reverse charges to your credit card for memberships or programs you didn't want: >50%
-Odds that you WON'T get the item you wanted, or if you do get it, you will end up paying market value for it through the offers, etc. >99.9%

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic