SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Gold business: Lad goes to the airport

View next topic
View previous topic

Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's just a brief summary about this game. The full story is located here
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/[email protected]
Our hero has received a standard offer to buy gold from local miners in Ghana. After some fluctuations we decided to move on with gold import.

Step 1 - Bargaining
The price of $32,000 per kilo seemed to be too high, but some agressive bargaining allowed to soften lad's position: price $2,000 is much much better that initial 32 grands.
Quote:
dear zhorick,
ok don't worry you will have the best from me and you will enjoy coming to ghana to make bussiness with me, don;t worry about that price ok it ok for me i have many local mines here in ghana that suplies me weekly so don;t worry about that is comfirmed from me ok you can come,ok i will take you to a hotel called swesis palm lodge it very nice hotel last year one of bussiness came and i took him there and he reall enjoyed the place,it is kotoka international airport and i will like to know the date given to by them,
Melissa

Bargaining like a jerk technique seems to be effective while dealing with lad, it is very simple and includes 2 key rules:
1. Always accuse your partner of demanding unrealistic prices.
2. Never give your own price, just go to rule #1 instead.

Step 2 - Picture of lad
Agreement with lad is reached, so it's time to pack a suitcase for a travel to Ghana. $200,000 in cash was prepared to buy 100 kilo of gold at once. Lad gave the following advice about transporting the money:
Quote:
you don't have anything to be afraid of about Security you are save, a spa the funds you are coming with, you can put it in your luggage, and come with it, in the Airport here in my country we have upper hands here to clear you from the airport.

Picture of lad holding a poster was requested for security reason and after few rounds of negotiations we got it!
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/Image?message=32905517.c2df46ca&part=3&type=received
Isn't he pretty? Unfortunately the image arrived too late, so our hero has missed his flight. Nevermind, it's time to demand another one!
http://magha.s156.eatj.com/Image?message=ac7d1a35.9152429c&part=1&type=received
To be continued...

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. ([email protected] R1chards)
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant! Superb handling of a Gold Lad! (And I laughed at how flour came into it too!) And great photos.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

continue
After the issue with pictures has been solved, the itinerary has been sent to lad.
Quote:
ONWARD FLIGHT SUN MAY/9
Emirates
Flight 134 Departs: 5:55p
Domodedovo (DME) Arrives: 10:55p
Dubai International (DXB)
Flight 787 Departs: 7:30a
Dubai International (DXB) Arrives: 12:00p
Kotoka (ACC)

RETURN FLIGHT SUN MAY/15
Emirates
Flight 788 Departs: 5:30p
Kotoka (ACC) Arrives: 5:50a
Dubai Inter足national (DXB)
Emirates
Flight 133 Departs: 9:35a
Dubai International (DXB) Arrives: 2:45p
Domodedovo (DME)

The following answer arrived
Quote:
Ok its good to read from you, and to know that you have resheduled your flight through you agent. yes off course i will be in the airport plus mr ben holding a placard with your name on it.

Am waiting to see you and give you a worm wellcome to Ghana.

Everyone is happy... so far. I don't know what does their "worm wellcome" mean but I really hope I will never know that.
They really waited till they gave up...
Quote:
Dear Zhorick,
Honestly speaking i am so disappointed in you, i have spent my time and Mr Ben waiting for you to no avail, what is going on, are you sure you are real? where are you at now? this is getting me crazy, i mean how could you give me your flight schedule and you are not in the flight, i begin to guess something is wrong some where.

I await your swift Urgent respond if really you are real, Send me your number immediately you get this mail.
Melissa
+233265099775
Mr Ben's line,+233545285372

But it is *NOTHING* comparing to the tragedy happened to our hero on his way to Accra, just read this
Quote:
DEAR MELISSA, PLEASE READ THIS!
WE HAVE A PROBLEM I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS! I BOOKED FLIGHT WITH EMIRATES TO ACCRA WITH CONNECTION IN DUBAI. MY FLIGHT TILL DUBAI WAS OK, BUT THEN HORRIBLE MISTAKE HAPPENED. IDIOT WOMAN CHECKED ME IN TO THE EMIRATES FLIGHT TO LAGOS NOT TO ACCRA!!!!!! SHE IS CRAZY SHE CHECKED ME IN TO THE FLIGHT 783, NOT 788 AS APPEARS IN MY ITINERARY.
I REALIZED THAT IN THE PLANE, IT WAS TOO LATE, WHAT COULD I DO??? I ARRIVED TO MURTALA MUHAMMED AIRPORT AT 12:30 NOW I AM HERE.
THIS IS NOT THE BIGGEST PROBLEM. YOU PROMISED YOU COULDN'T BETRAY ME RIGHT??? DID YOU??? MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS MY MONEY. I SENT ALL MY 200,000 CASH IN A LUGGAGE AS YOU SUGGESTED. THE LUGGAGE ARRIVED TO ACCRA WHILE I AM HERE STUCK IN LAGOS!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND $200,000 IS EVERYTHING I HAVE NOW IT WILL BE STOLEN AS UNCLAIMED LUGGAGE!!!
MELISSA I KNOW I WAS TOO SHARP AND BOLD WITH YOU I AM SORRY. PLEASE SAVE MY MONEY. THE SUITCASE IS BLACK WITH YELLOW BANDANA TIED TO IT BUT BANDANA COULD FALL SO IT IS JUST BLACK SUITCASE WEIGHT 21 KG. PLEASE GO TO LOST'N'FOUND SECTION AND CLAIM A SUITCASE IN MY NAME. BUT PLEASE DO NOT BETRAY ME!!!!!
MELISSA PLEASE GO TO THE AIRPORT NOW AND CALL ME FROM THERE MY PHONE NUMBER IS +9-725-49786950 I HOPE IT WORKS IN THIS PLACE. I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL I WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU CALL ME.
PLEASE DO NOT BETRAY ME
LOVE YOU
ZHORICK

Isn't that horrible?
It will be probably continued since the game is not finished yet, but you can always check http://magha.s156.eatj.com/[email protected] for the most recent mails from lad.
Stay blessed!

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. ([email protected] R1chards)
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry for the semi-necro, but this is brilliant stuff! This bait inspired me to grab a batch of gold dust lads and try out your "negotiating" tactics. My main lad's a bit more stubborn than yours (he won't go below $9750 right now), but I've gotten a few good phone calls out of him.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
dennispennis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice post

DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE SEND ME A MAIL. I WILL REPORT YOU TO INTERPOL.

Closed lad accounts x3
Click here to support 419Eater.com

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic