SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Succes!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jsheppard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all!

Got my first succesfull form signing! I got Mrs. Ikechuckwu to join the hush society!
A great society for the helping of your fellow man!

enjoy!

Original mail was lost the 2nd e-mail explains it well enough

My reply to her first email:

Quote:

My Dear Sister,

I hope you are well today!
I am so sorry to hear of your troubles!
Allow me to tell you who I am and what I do. I am the director of
society called The Hush. We are a community that stands for helping

without judgement. All people and all religions are welcome to
join. We have regular meetings and support all our members. We
follow a principle that modern society is failing at. Helping each
other out. Most people don't even say hello to each other, and
people just walk by when something happends.

The Hush society helps all does goed where needed! If you are interested in joining us we
can also help you!

We have an annual amount of $400.000.00 to
divide among needy members with finincial trouble. And we have good
contacts in over 150 governments.

Joining The Hush Scoiety is not hard, but requires commitment do
good for your fellow man.

If you are in need of our help please reply to me and we will get
you started! If not, we wish you the best of luck!

God bless,

John Sheppard
The Hush Society

The 2nd E-mail

Quote:

My Dear Sir,

Thank you for the response and Good morning Sir.

I need help. I need assistance. I need help now. Please I want the HUSH SOCIETY to help me. In fact I do not know how to say it because I have never begged before. I have always been under the protection of my parent till I got married and my husband took over. Since then, I have been doing my hairdressing and have nothing to complain. Till my husband fall sick and we started moving from one hospital to another for almost 8 months till he died last October. This take almost all the saving we had and within this period I was on his bedside, I left my saloon.

When I came back after the burial and the native ceremonies that followed, it was just like starting a new life as almost a beginner, being both the father and mother to my little children. I have to start fending for them and all.

On December 21, the construction company doing the expansion of the road here destroyed my saloon building and it is the end of the whole thing. From there I begin to look for another shop for my saloon and feeding my children and paying transport fares without any work. From then till the last 2 weeks that I was showed a shop at Iporin Road, I was doing nothing than going from one agent to another, registering and paying the fees. Now, I have been showed one, but I can not be able to pay again because I do have any money. So I went my church but I was told to wait till May 30th after the general meeting. And with all these, there is nothing to eat as I do not have money to buy any food stuff again. I have spent all I have left with after the death and burial of my husband. My children and I are in real hungry now. My house expired on the 18th of February, I do not have money to pay. The house agent/caretakers are just coming and going in my apartment threatening to quit me and take a new tenant.

The school will start next week; I do not have any arrangement on that yet. I do not have any money for anything either. What can I do? I have been crying day and night for the heaven to fall so that the world will come to an end. I do not see how a woman of my little brain can be facing all this just few months after the demise of my husband.

I am really sorry for this, but I do not have any option, otherwise I would not have disturbed you. I need your help please. Anything can do. Just anything your mind directs you to do, will be accepted to me. I know you have many things to cater for but please save the souls of these little ones now.

My humble regards,

Mrs. Ikechukwu

Me:

Quote:

My Dear Sister,

How great that you want to join our society!

To get you started I will send you the application form.

With this form you will also need to send me a picture holding a sign that says:

John Sheppard has Hushed me

This is merely just to show you are serious, the picture will be destroyed after it is seen by the joining commitee.

God Bless,

John Sheppard

I attach my form, you can see it signed later on

Lad:

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I am sorry I can not take any picture. I am asking you for help to eat and you are telling me to go to studio and take pictures. If that is your process, I will not join.

I will not want you to go to the internet and past my pictures saying that I have begged you one time or the other. Have seen that happen. What if after I sent the pictures and your joint commette see it and refuse to destroy it, what will I do? I am sorry

Thank you for everything and all the efforts. God bless you.

ok, he is a bit reluctant, that's ok! I'm a good mood today

Me:

Quote:

Very well,

It is clear to me that you are not seriously in need of our help,
Taking the picture can be done with any type of camera, we ask this because we want to know who our members are.

I can always ask the commitee if they are willing to accept you as a member without the photographic of your application.

I you do not wish to do so, we cannot help. I will redirect the $10.000 which I cleared for you to a different member.

Best of luck and best wishes,

John Sheppard

Lad:

Quote:

Dear Sir,

I saw the picture and I am willing to sign it but for the pictures, I am sorry. My people here browse the internet for pleasure and for business so I would not want them to be seeing me being paste everywhere in the internet. I am sorry

If you have cleared 10.000 for me, you can give me only 1.000 and keep the rest. I am just looking for food.

Thank you sir,

What a generous lad, don't you agree? Nothing eat, but plenty of time to email me?

Me:

Quote:

Very well.

You send me the signed documents, I will convince the comittie to accept you and I can get the $1000,- to you.

I just wanted the idiot to sign...

lad:

Quote:

Dear Sir,

As you have said in your last mail, the documents you sent has been printed and i read it well Now, I have just signed the documents. Please let me know more.

Thank you and God bless.

Yay!!!! Got my forms!

me:

Quote:

I have received your documents, I will get these to the approval comittee, I will contact you when I know more.

I already let her know that the next meeting is monday Twisted Evil

Poor lad has to wait a weekend Very Happy

Cheers!

Shiver Metimbers is my jesus!
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I declare that though it's fine, shagging sheep is wrong

Very Happy Now i know where you've got that name.
If the lad is willing to sign forms early in the bait, he could be ready to do more. I think you have a fine lad to play with, but don't make it too crazy.
Great work! Thumbs up

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I do not see how a woman of my little brain can be facing all this

I have a feeling that the Lad of his little brain is going to be facing more tasks to come?

Glad you got the form!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has the OP been playing Mass Effect or am I wrong? Smile
jsheppard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh yes I have been playing loads of Mass Effect ^_^

And indeed there are more tasks to come,

I have to inform her, she is not accepted just yet..

Sad, no?

Shiver Metimbers is my jesus!
BUNGLE
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is well funny!
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we both work with the same lad. mrs.ike2K-at-gmail.com
I have just converted her (him?) to the true religion and now I figure out that she participates in suspicious societies like yours! Really nasty woman.
You can see my work here: http://magha.s156.eatj.com/[email protected]
Good work!

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. (B@n R1chards)
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so proud of you sport!
Good to see your mother hasn't completely wrecked you.

Great forms, hilarious stuff.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic