SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Congratulations! The Prize Van will arrive at my house!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ThePrizeVan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, New to to forum. Hope im in the right forum anyway! Wondering if anyone would be willing to (help me)make this smart-ass "publishers clearing house" scammer get a little payback? Mostly cause they got some personal info, (yeah i kinda fell for it untill payment from me was requested) & ive had to go through the hassle of alerting my bank/c-card/credit reporting/ect/ect. This guy is a real wise guy on the phone. Acts like he's totally untouchable by any law. Maybe he is? I can assure everybody here, this is a scam & not the real PCH. This clown wanted $2800.00 to "facilitate delivery of my $650,000.00 Prize"! Hope im not out of line with forum rules, but here goes.. [US telephone number removed awaiting confirmation of scam - Branwen] they will still answer phone, if you call (at least as of today) "Pulishers Clearing House".
The head scammer goes by the name "mike carter" If you tell him you've recieved a letter from PCH saying your a winner, the scam will begin. Appreciate the help. Thanks for reading, cj
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello ThePrizeVan, and welcome!

Do you have the first email that you received, announcing your winnings? And the one that gives the phone number, if that is a different email? If so, would you please post them here, along with their headers.

I'm removing the phone number from your post until that is done, because we need to have 'proof' that it's a scammer's telephone number before anybody starts ringing it! That prevents, for example, somebody deciding that they don't like you (or me) and then posting your (or my) telephone number and saying, 'Ring this scammer!' when really it is all a prank to annoy you (or me). It's a safety measure.

Glad to hear that you realised that the prize was not genuine, and that you didn't send any money.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
ThePrizeVan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Branwen. Thanks for your quick response. This began when i recieved a official looking letter in the mail. Has PCH logo(s), & photo of "the prize van"...even PCH's CEO Andrew Goldberg's signature at the bottom. Have the letter right here in front of me. Says contact "agent in charge. mike carter" @ the # i gave in first post. Won 3rd place drawing in 2010 New Years Giveaway. Sponsors include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, & American Express. Contains some other reference & ticket numbers aka "mike carter asked for when i called a couple of days ago. Said he could help pay off any credit card debt i may have! Yeah, he wanted to know all about c-cards..which one would i like to use to pay the $2800.00 "delivery fee" or something!!? But when i began questioning his interest in personal info.. he got real cocky..like "what would i ever do with your personal ino?" Said several times like identity theft was outside of his criminal intent, or something!
Thanks cj
ThePrizeVan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems, these lads, have done gone an' created a newbie scambaiter out of me!
Hay? aint that the first stage of horse shit?
Quote of the day: Damm yankee cowboy, wouldn't know an I-pod from a droid!
Come and get-em lads!
ThePrizeVan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think this is bad? Should see the "inspired" stuff I send me mentor.
Before and After:
Since I've been only able to annoy my lads.
"Your going to send my prize to my house? Thats great news! I could use the target practice!"
Now to De-educate; Inspired by Jethro Clampett, of The Beverly Hillbillies Show:
"You gonna de...e.liver ma praze rite ere? We..e...e.l..ll Doggies, that makes me happier than a hound dawg in a possum patch! . . . or is that a lad patch?
To be continued-
Quote of tomorrow: Should I have actually newbie posted this!
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to me that the real Publisher's Clearinghouse would be interested in this activity, much the same as a bank is interested in phishing using their logo/letterhead.

I didn't look at Publishers (for real), but I am certain, your are not the first, nor the last.

Then find a lad and bait him like he was this lad. Often we caution against retaliatory baiting because you did give up RL (Real Life) information and you might trip up and give some clue as to your RL identity.

Just somethings to think about.

Welcome to Eater and bait SAFE!

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New scammer species: The Jackpot (Lotteria dullii): Comon lad who runs lottery/ prize fund scams.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
ThePrizeVan
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the all the advice. I'll leave it be.
I've raised such a commotion, the PCH lad surely knows me well. I've contacted every local bank, c-card co's [the lads so called "sponsors"], Post office [copy of scam letter posted on wall, wit "SCAM" written boldly across], Law enforcement, FTC, even a Canadian task force [the lads "operating within international lottery commission regulations"?!?] Strange thing is, "the Real PCH" seems least interested of all! Kinda makes one wonder about their honesty. These lads here, are fairly well educated. They have NO excuse. Nigeria lives in a cesspool of it everyday.
Still, WTF, wake up every morning, thinking "gonna chop ya dolla"! I don't care, there's no 419 god among them. they'er all monsters.
But there I go again...enough ranting...
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was surprised too TPVan. I looked at PCH website and saw no place to report misuse of their modality. I did find where they indicated it had been done by mail (like you got) and over the phone.

I think you are wise to leave it alone as far a baiting since you have stirred so much up.

Something ti remember, scammers come from all continents, and all nations. Nigeria does not have sole claim. We hate them all and all are fair game when baiting safe.

Welcome to Eater again! Smile

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic