SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
OBITUARY,
YOUR SURVIVED MY NOTHING,YOU CAME TO LIFE EMPTY YOU GO EMPTY
MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN HELL..
ANUOHIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO DEAD MAN, YOUR GRAVE IS READY!!!!! PREPARE BECAUSE I KNOW WHOM YOU ARE EVEN UR BEDROOM, I KNOW EVERY THING ABOUT U, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE IF YOU DONT KNOW, JUST WAIT ANS SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish you the same,and not 4 me ok.bager

[email protected]
Quote:
I will personally send efcc after u you are nothing but a born thruway

[email protected]
Quote:
easy
oooh! you realy have time

[email protected]
Quote:
can u listen to urself, be careful

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE BY HOLY GHOST FIRE
HEY IF YOU BE MAN THEN SEND ME YOUR NUMBER TO TALK TO YOU DIRECT YOU BAGGER , DONT HIDE AND BEEN SENDING TREATING MSG TO NIGA U BAGGER, I DONT WANT TO RECEIVE SUCH BELLOW MSG FROM YOUR SHRINE AGAIN JESUS DONT NEED SUCH MSG OR ELSE WATCH AND SEE , STUPID FELLOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR A MAN OF LITTILE FAITH
YOUR BABALOWA IS NOTHING BEFOR MY GOD.
AYES IS DIET MENS GAME OK ? go and look for somethig doing.
here is my address HINDI TEMPLE INDIA, 231RD TEMPLE AVEN PUNJAB INDIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
STUPID DOG THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
PLEASE, I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY AND NEVER IN YOUR LIFE SENT ME SUCH A STUPID THINGS IN MY BOX. OR YOU WILL CONFIRMED YOU DEATH BEFORE THE YEAR END. MEANWHILE, ALL YOU FAMILY WILL DIE BY FIRE AND NOBODY WILL SEE THEY DEATH BODY PICK. AND FOR YOU, YOU WILL SUFFER UNTIL YOU DIE AND YOU DIE IN CAR ACCIDENT. CONFIRM IT VERY SOON. THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
MOTHER-FUNKIER DIE BY BOMB??????????????????????????
HE NO GO BETTER FOR YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS AND WHO SO EVER MAY ASSOCIATE WITH YOU IN YOUR BUSINESS, ALL OF YOU GO DIE BY BOMB CAUSE I GO INVITE OSAMER BENLADIN, TO LOCATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY'S CAUSE YOU ARE DEALING WITH A WRONG PERSON WAY YOU NO KNOW OR YOU THING SAY YOU FEET THEY SEND ALL KIND OF MESSAGE TO ANY KIND OF PERSON YOU GET THERE EMAILS.
MOTHER-FUNKIER DIE BY BOMB??????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE BY MOTOR ACCIDENTAL IN JESUS NAME ? AMEM....
U 2 GIV ME UR ADDRESS TO UR HOME ADDRESS AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U AS WELL???????????????????????????????

NO CHAMPION FOR LIFE GUY ? GO DIE AND FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR SISTER 2.......................I WAIT UR URGENT REPLY...

[email protected]
Quote:
You are talking to TEPETEYES 1
Hello Kid just wasting your fulking time righting me back MUMU like you fool
NA De one of Akin 1
TEPETEYES 1

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH THIS PERSON YOU GO DIE BY ACCIDENT

[email protected]
Very Happy My subject line-YOU GO DIE BY GUN
His subject line-YOU GO DIE BY GUN..I AM FULLY LOADED..
AYE FINE BOY..NA WA FOR YOU...KALAKUTA REPUBLIC FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO ANAMBRA STATE,I DE WAIT FOR YOU FOR LITTLE SICILY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA YOUR FAMILY ALL GO DIE OOOOO MAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE FOOL, YOU NO YOUR SELF NA GHANA YOU DEY WHO BE THIS MAD MAN TELL ME WERE YOU THEY FOR GHANA IF YOU NO DIE YOU BASTERD YOUR LIFE NO WHAT LIVING YOU GO DIE YOU DEATHROW WHE THEY CHRISTAIN VILLAGE IF I SEE YOU NO GO PASS THAT NITE JUST THEY WATCH YOU NO KNOW YOUR MATE

WERE ME AND YOU FOR SEE ABI YOU THEY MAD MAD MAN

NA GHANA I DEY TELL ME WERE YOU DEY MAKE I FIND YOU TELL ME YOUR REAL NAME MAKE I FIND YOU IF YOU NO DIE NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU FOR THIS MESSAGE WHE YOU SEND COME MY BOX

YOU NO EVEN SABI SPELL FUSTRATED PERSON NO WORRY ALL THE MONEY WHE I DON GIVE YOU NAI GO KILL YOU BASTERD

YOUR PAPA GO DIE BY GUN YOUR FAMILY GO DIE BY GUN

[email protected]
Quote:
WAIT FOR YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA MONKEY MAN OR BO

[email protected]
Quote:
i no know who u dey talk 2, cos i never use dis box send msg 2 anybody. but if u really say u wan see me make u come "FJ1". den u go know who u dey talk 2. if u doubt me makeu add me 4 yahoo msger [email protected] make u give me d reason why u dey feel say u fit dey send treatinig and shit msg 2 my box. I dey wait 4 u oooo.

Remember if u wan see me make u come FJ1, ask of "gozmarley". make i come see who get mind. If @ all u claim who u say u b u go be obinna, cos i see no reason why u go dey announce say u be levels man for person wey u no know. i no sure say ur LM give u orientation for ur xmas. come 4ur information if u wan follow me reason makeu go gather orientation cos i no dey follow person wey no get orientation dey reason. U bam!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you know all you are saying naa your family is back to,fulk you and your family,o nijere laye,won fe wa e ti mo awon family e lojuni, which kind beg idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu na like this you dey take catch mugu online? Just dey waste time dey type bullshit... ewoooo

[email protected]
Quote:
i dey live for ur backyard dodos..see u wey won blase me

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE BY GUN THIS DECEMBER.

[email protected]
Quote:
15A Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos.
Nigeria.
+234 9 6736732
+234 1 2624189

[email protected]
Quote:
hello u this juu how ur own be u no who day reason i belive say u sabi 7
if u sabi wating i tell u so make u cay reach me i like no u more than this this is edriss aluma
i wait 4 ur reply juu

[email protected]
Quote:
na ogun go kill you and your family i kwn who teach you yahoo.full see am i be rugged lord and make we just try see for oshoidi

[email protected]
Quote:
kachibo
guy or what ever you called yourself,dont dear people u dont know,coos nobody touches the tale of a python and gets away with it.i see your guy man but sooner or letter..............................................,you did not ask your self ..who is this or should it be their is a problem ,or wrongly pushed or sent .you make fool of yourself...................

[email protected]
Quote:
TO DE EVIL SPIRIT, UR FATHER AND YR MOTHER. BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE BY FORCE!!! IWO ILOSHI!!! OMO ASHAWO!!! OLORI BURUKU!!! ONYARA!!! YOU EVIL SPIRIT!!!ORVIA ...OLOKULGO DAMAGE ALL UR ENTIRE GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
i prophecy you will die before the end of this month or you apologise on this shit you send.
YOU IDOIT MONKEY MUGU LIKE YOU NNEGI NNAGI UMUNNEGI NILE GA ANWU. YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH WATCH IT YOU MUST ALL YOUR DAYS IN HELL AS GET THE MIND TO COURSE ME WITHOUT NO COURSE YOU YOUR FAMILY AND KINDRED WILL SPEND YOUR CHRISTMASS IN HELL THIS YEAR YOUY ARE NOT GOING TO LEAVE TO THE END OF THIS MONTH WATCH ME I AM A WINNER I PROPHECY BY THE POWER OF HOLY GHOST YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE AND LEAVE ALL YOUR DAYS IN HELL.

I DONT GIVE A DAMM WITH YOU AND YOUR JUJU AM MORE THAN CONCAROUES

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU IDOIT,

[email protected]
Quote:
Everything you sent belongs to you and your family. That is why i said BACK TO SENDER. If you write me again that means you've just agreed that your family are waisted generation to the world and all of you are cursed. I don't talk to cursed people like you. So stay clear or your famil

[email protected]
Quote:
Boy me no get time for fools of the decades like u. Big boys no dey use [email protected] Idiot wey no fit buy domain take work come to claim what he never and ever will become. Go pick pocket or vandalize car for Apapa wharf (Wharf rat like u)
Try and be educated so as to enable you address people with regard because i might be your God sent helper but you dont know. I have assisted more than ten goats like you and provided them with greener leaves to which they ate and going to forget me for the rest of their entire whole life.
Only illiterates like you visits shrines for aids in this job or your fetish father as Dibia that he is will lead you to your idolated doom. He who worships idols are like the idols they serve Psalmist said so. Holy ghost fire upon your entire five generations to come.
If u like, i will give you my number to meet me in person. i graduated in Uni Jos in 2001 and was a member of the black axe family and i can apply an external force to hunt you and gun you down next time, you learn how to shut your rotting, maggot eating mount. I am far learned than your entire community.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mma gi Otu ya, nwunye gi Otu ya.....Ada nne Gi Otu....For you to send me this kind of message, Inyi Afo ge egbu gi. Gbue Npa gi, Mma Gi, Umunne gi n'ile. If at all you have any. Prudential Bank Manager. Only 2 motor u get. I think say u go don get ship inside water. Very soon you go begin fuck your mama, your pikin and Ada nnegi. Infact except u appolgize to me.....U will ever regret sending me this kind of mail. I guess you are a drug addict.... Until U appologize to me I will not forgive you.

U are like who is chasing goat with a group and later on you start telling the group that they are smelling he goat smell. The battle line is drawn. Except you beg me. those your 2 cars you will sell them and take the money fuck ashawo for "Circle" I know you now. For "Wakiki".

I am waiting for the appology or else.............

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SMALL FOOL AND A SMALL BOY, U JUST DEY MISS YAN AND U DEY MARCH LINE WELL WELL BECAUSE REASON WHY U GO DEY INSULT UR FAMILY.

IF U NO DEY DO SCAM, GO O BLESS U BUT IF U DEY DO SCAM AND U DEY INSULT ME I WISH WHAT U WISH ME IN DOUBLE FOLD. IF YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF S.M U NO GO DEY CARRY DEY INSULT PERSON, ABI PERSON WHEN GET TOO MUCH MONEY DEY MAD?? ABI TOO MUCH MONEY DEY CAUSE CRAZE 4 PERSON BODY?? GROW UP!

I CAN NEVER HAVE AN IDIOT LIKE YOU AS A BROTHER, AND A FOOL LIKE YOU CAN NEVER BE A NBM BLACK MOVEMENT OF AFRICA AS FOR ME U BE HEAVY OBUNTES.

7 uhurus 4 una ooooooooooooooo.

U BE BABY.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A MOTHER FULKIN ASS HOLE.U ARE TALKING TO A RUGGED SAILOR.IF I CAN SEE U FACE TO FACE,I WILL SHOW U DT DEAD MEN DON'T COUNT.UR MISERABLE LINEAGE WILL PERISH BY FIRE.
COME TO AJAWO MAKE WE SEE IF U SAY U BE MAN.
FOLK UR CRAZY MOTHER.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you and horse you rode in with

Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE SEA LORD TOO,BUT NA MONEY NA HIM MAKE MAN RUGGED,FINGER LIKING FINGERS
AH,JO OOOOOOOO,
WHICH OF THE SAILORS,BECAUSE AM ALSO A SAILOR,AND SAILORS DON'T MISS TALK.OFCOURSE DEAD MEN DON'T COUNT,I REMEMBER DIS OT..
RUGGED SEA DOG AM A SAILOR TOO......IF YOU ARE MY BROTHER LET ME KNOW,MAY GRAN PA NEVER LET DEATH STRIKE YOU.....

[email protected]
Quote:
Please tell me? Borda please tell me if i do anything to you so that i can say sorry.

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST SEE HOW U DE EMBBARRAS NBM. DO U NO WHOM U ARE TALKING TO. THE AYES WE U DE TALK.

ASK ANY OF THE AYEZ WE DE UR SIDE ASK AM WEDA HIM NO JAJA. NO BE MY STRONG NAME. NA MY JEW NAME. OBETE

JEW MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY.
WHO ARE YOU,AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING,AYE MY FOOT ,NA THE ORIENTATION WEN THEM TEACH YOU BE THAT ABI.GO ASK YOUR LORD WHO FOR GOOD ORIENTATION..

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't have time for dogs get fulk pig

[email protected]
Quote:
TEACH ME THE GAME
AYE NA ORDINARY JEW NA HI I BE,I DON DEY FEAR O,DIS ONE WEY U DON INCLUDE UR BABALAWO FOR THE MATTER...U NO GO COOL DOWN NA MONEY I DEY FIND LIKE U TOO,TEACH ME THE GAME

[email protected]
Quote:
Blindnees shall strike you and your generation forever and ever. Amen.
You are the worst fool that i have ever come across in life. Write better english okay, idiot. I wish what are wishing.And so shall it be. You don't who you are playing with, in just ten 10 days you shall see.

[email protected]
Quote:
FIRMMMMM

[email protected]
Quote:
ogun go kill u br thunder
hello mad person if u dnt have anytin 2 say or do go and kill ur father and mother

[email protected]
Quote:
guy if u know ur self give me ur number
na ur mama e go first kill,i go fuck ur mama up if i see ur fucking face,guy u sure say na AYES u be coz AYES no dey fuck,my house add na kb for auchi,come make AYES kill u for there goat like u,give mr number make i call u,ur mama ur family,do u know what u are ,u are a yahoo,u are a smtp,u are gmail crazy guy like u way no know what up,na oggogogo go kill ur family

[email protected]
Quote:
BARSTARD
U NOR BE ANY THING MAKE U NO DEY MAKE MOUNT BECAUSE U BE FOOLISH PERSON U WEY DEY TALK ALL NONSENSE IF U SEE ME SELF U NO GO FIT TALKOOOOOOO THUNDER FIRE U THERE AND UR FAMILY.FOR UR ENTIRE LIFE NA SO SO PROBLEM GO KILL U U NO GO SEE WETIN U WORK CHOP FOOLISH PERSON WEY NO NO WHERE HE COME FROM U NO GO ASK UR MAMA MAKE SHE TELL U WHEREU COME FROM BARSTARD LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father is a mad man all your JuJU are mad, you are very stupid, if u have power as u claim why not Vanish to my houser address let me give you the Beating of your life.
May death strike every member of your Family as you read this.

[email protected]
Quote:
If you be Ayes then make you de comport your yernings...Obinna.

[email protected]
Quote:
I NEED TO MEET U ONE ON ONE DO NOT BE SCARED gGIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND I WILL COME THERE RIGHT AWAY ,YOU FOOL ,WHY ARE YOU MAKING MOUTH WITH OLD DIRTY FRATERNITY WEY NO DEY REIGN AGAIN? ACCEPT CHRIST HE WILL DO YOU GOOD FOOL FOR NOTHING MIND YOU THIS MAIL WILL BE KEPT AS AN EVIDENCE AGAINST YOU ,I WILL REPORT THIS MATTER TO POLICE AND THEY WILL FISH YOU OUT WITH YOUR DIRTY COURT

Quote:
YOU FOOOL,YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH WITH AYE,YOU ARE SO STUPID IDIOT ,YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TOUT ,I BE VIKI ,AND I CAN BET YOU VIKI PASS THOSE STUPID AND DIRTY AYE ,NONSENSE

[email protected]
Quote:
Die it, do you know that you are writing to a vicky boy abby you wan die?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GENERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
stop crying and clean your tears!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
u no get level at all.Na God go punish u wella.no be ur fault.how much money u don make 4 street since you begin work.I am a damn rich guy and i have my own house and my camiri 2.2 car when i be 18 years then .wetin u wan prove 4 me.mad man na em u be. na god save u say u no get style at all at all.Fuck u and fuck your mama toto wella

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH U... USELESS PERSON LIKE U... BIG FOOL... IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
translate to English pls...

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you and who do you think you are talking to,please correct youself you are talking to the wrong person

[email protected]
Quote:
u r a big fool if u use d time wee u use send dis mail find oyibo u 4 don get big mumu like u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY COURSE YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU BE SCAMMER TOO ME AND YOU NA DISSAME THING!!!!! BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
SIMPLY GO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL, BUT LET ME WARN YOU THE gods YOU SERVE IS A SMALL GOD COMPARE TO MY BIG GOOD
YOU ARE FUSTRATED THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM LISTEN IF YOU NEED WORK TELL ME I WILL GIVE TO YOU AS MY ASSISTANCE TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS
LET ME TELL YOU THE gods YOU HAVE PUT YOUR HOPE ON THEY WILL FAIL YOU
YOU DONT HAVE PARENTS YOU ABADONED CHILD COS IF YOU DO YOU WOULD NOT INSULT ANOTHER PERSON PARENT MY FAMILY IS BETTER THAN YOURS
WELL TO DO FAMILY THAT IS THE KIND OF FAMILY I AM FROM
LISTEN TO ME IF IT WAS IN THE TIME OF SLAVERY YOUR PARENTS WOULD HAVE SOLD YOU TO SLAVERY BECAUSE NO GOOD THING WILL COME OUT FROM YOUR LIFE

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL NOT BLAME YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST BUT AN UNFORTUNATE PIG. MAY ALL YOUR GENERATION NO SEE GOODNESS IN THEIR WHOLE LIFE
LET EARTH QUAKE HAPPEN ANY PLACE WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW AND SWALLOW YOU UP
YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO LIVE.
YOU WILL DIE VERY UNFORTUNATELY BECAUSE YOU HAVE BITTEN MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW.
BE PARALISE ANY WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT .

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTING YOU BIG FOOL ANIMAL TO MON COUEL SHEN.U ARE THE MADEST MAN IN THIS WORLD U GO FALL ENTER INSIDE THIRD MALAN BRIDGE WHAT DE HELL DO U THINK U ARE ME THE GOD FATHER OF AMIGO U ARE FINISG OK
BASTARD
AYE BIG J

[email protected]
Quote:
naa God go punish ur great granfather, naa Ogboni man you dey talk to, u no even dey fear. You wan dead? Local asshole like you

[email protected]
Quote:
OLE NLA FUCKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY COURSE YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU BE SCAMMER TOO ME AND YOU NA DISSAME THING!!!!! BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
omo ale this is why u will never see good thing in life just because u dont know how to talk nwa onye ala
guy u are just noting but a big and nonsense human being this just how your info inter scam just because u don't have manner of approach i no that u are just a small boy but let me teach u something that u did not no before, i believe after this u and the whole of Ur family will have some thing to learn fucking Nigerian and foolish boy check Ur email address u will see that u was a scam member so is better u keep quiet idiot
son of beach

[email protected]
Quote:
i you gat a job and also you have affront you father there,when you get to the house of the native doctor i promise you that your entire family will be the one to appear there and they will all die as you lay that curs upon your entrained family.
look for a better job cos you ain't gat a work.

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO KNOW YOU AND I NO UNDERSTAND WHY U DEY ESND ME ALL THIS KIND OF MAILX I BEG IF NA PLAY STOP AM BECAUSE NO BE BY JUJU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU ,, FUCK YOUR MORTHER,, FUCK YOUR FARTHER,,FUCK EVERY BODY AROUND YOU,,,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
same to u holy fool

Quote:
YOUR FATHER DAY CRAZE WELL WELL WELL MUMU LIKE YOU IDIOT

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER IS A WITCH

BIG BASTARD.U CALL YOURSELF OSCAR. ( Rolling Eyes ) YOUR FATHER DIED OF SHAME.YOUR MOTHER IS A VILLAGE WITCH.YOUR HALF BROTHER DIED OF ARMED ROBBERY AT OWERRI.
LET ME WARN U FOR THE LAST TIME.I SWEAR B4 GOD IF U SEND THESE RUBBISH TO MY BOX AGAIN WHICH U HAVE BEEN DOING FOR LONG ( Confused ) I WILL MAKE UR LIFE
MISERABLE BOTH IN INDIA AND AT HOME.

OBURU NA I NWA MU OZO,AGAM EGOSI GI IHE INA AMAGHI.
OSCAR GI NA NDI OTU GI ANWAKWALA M.
NNE GI BU AMUSU.

U HAVE TRIED ME A LOT,TRY ME AGAIN.U WILL LEAVE INDIA AS A CORPSE.
"A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE".

Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you and the horse you rode ass wipe

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE UR BROTHER WHY YOU DEY TELL ME ALL THIS KING THING NA WA FOR OOOOOOOO, BROS PLEASE YOU GET CORRECT WORK MAKE YOU GIVE ME OKAY SO MAKE YOU STOP DEY TALK LIKA SMALL BOY AND MAKE I TELL YOU ,YOU NO FIT KILL ME BROS I PASS YOU AND GOD PASS OKIJA SHRINE SO MAKE YOU TAKE YOUR TIME KNOW HOW YOU DEY TALKT TO ME

NA MEE MRS HELEN AKA GUYMAN
MEGAMONEY

[email protected]
Quote:

I WILL ONLY PARDON U COS U NO NO WHO U DE TALK TO. NEXT TIME I SEE DIS KIND THING AGAIN I WILL CORSE U. AND I WILL VISIT U IN DE MIDNIGHT AND TAKE UR BLOOD.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL NEVER COME HOME NA THERE YOU GO DIE WATCH AND SEE ..YOU FOOL FOR NOTHING ....WHAT THA FUCK ARE YOU MEEKING ABOUT ...MUMU LIKE YOU OLD SHIT BAG ..LOLZ

YOUR MOTHER FORK YOU OK GO TO HALL

[email protected]
Quote:

UNA U MUMU O WHICH KAN OF MUGU U D BI SELF,WETIN BI UR OWN SELF,U DEY CRAZY,ABI TI YA TI BA JE NI?NA MI SPOIL UR LIFE U DEY CRZAY NI?U NEED MONEY NI TELL ME NOW BASTARD,OWU DUN KILL UR ENTIRE GENERATION,NA INSIDE OWU U GO DIE PUT BASTERD BECOS MONEY MAKING MECHINE PERSON NO GO GET TIME 4 NONSENSE LIKE THIS,GUY U ARE FUSTRATED JO GO DIE BASTERD,NO BI ME COBBA U JO,GET OUT IDIOT ODE MUMU ORU,HUNGRY GO SURELY KILL U BASTARD.4 SURE

IN SHORT U BI MUMU JO GO TO HELL ASSHO,TRY AND FIND OUT THE KIND OF PERSON U DEY TALK WITH,SORRY FOR U BECOS ALL WETIN U DEY SAY NA UR SELF U DEY REFLECT TO AS FOR ME I DUN CASTER FOR THIS GAME LONG TIME,NO BI MOUTH FIND OUT ABOUT ME FISRT IDTIOT,U GO DIE FOR HUNGER MONKEY LIKE U.JUST TRY AND FIND OUT ABOUT ME,CONSULT UR ORACLE AND OUT FIRST OK,UNLESS FOOL.DAT UR GHANA U KNOW HOW MANY BOYS I GET THERE ODE FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS BASTARD.
THURDER FIRE YOU AND OKIJA SHRINE?USELESS AND WORTLESS MUGU.YOU WILL DIE IN GHANA THERE I AM GIVEN YOU THREE GOOD DAYS FROM TODAY FRIDAY TILL MONDAY WATCH OUT.USELEE EMAKA.

NEVER YOU WRITE TO ME AGAIN
I HAVE PLACED YOU NAME ON DEATH WATCH OUT THREE DAYS YOU WILL KNOW ME.

DOUBLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you be fool ooh, i done use your mugu money take fuck ur mama last night.

[email protected]
Quote:
No work dey wast your mtn Data plan megabyte 5GB for norsence mail instead of you to face work i no blame u shall na once person go take no say u newly start work self those small small children way newly start to dey hold mouse and small money go enter for den den go quickly by lappy broda face your work i no call you if you see say i boomb u na normal tin all you go do na to delete am

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL U DON;T EVEN NO HOW TO WRITE IN GOOD ENGLISH. NONETITY LIK U..U CANNOT EVEN WRITE IN GUD ENGLISH IDIOT ...NA JUJU KILL UR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA...FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

I bought one Range Sport last month, fool you dey there dey talk rubbish after when you see us for xmas now, u go say, this ur uncle or brother no gree help u, big fool, no go fine something do, dey there dey compose mail for ur stupidity, anuohia, ehu gboko

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
I no beleive say Naija Niggas still dey wen no get IQ (sense) sha but no shit, everything still dey under learning process, TUAT.

[email protected]

Quote:
Emeka arab,why did you put your self,into homenon,come let me teach you how to make money,my good friend

bye

[email protected]

Quote:
Get lost and To hell with you and your entire protocol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
OTU NNE GI DIE BY FIRE YOU WORHTLESS CAFÉ RAT. WHILE I AM AT HOME BROWSING WITH STAR AND MY PLASMA YOU ARE SWETTING IN THE CAFES BEGGING FOR 15 MINUTES. LEAVE THIS GAME TO GUYMEN WHO KNOW HOW TO SUCCED IN LIFE WITH CARS AND HOMES. FOOL LIKE YOU THINK 50 US IS BIG NEWS. IDIOT YOU ARE NOT WORTH LIBING.IF I KNOW I NO GO DO U NOW. OTU NNE GI MAY OGUN, OSOSOMAYE, SUPOLO, AYELALA, OSUGON AND EVEN THE GHOST FIRE STIRKE YOU AND YOUR ENTRIE FAMILY AND GENARATION UNBORN. ALL THE CURSE IN DEUTERONOMY SHALL FOLLOW YOU AMEN.USELESS BEAST, 419 NO BE WORK, GO GET JOB SOMEWHERE TO DO COS THIS UR FUCKING FORMAT NO GO HELP U. ONLY STUPID PEOPLE LIKE U CAN WRITE THIS FUCKIN WORDS, I BEG STOP SMOKING OR ELSE U WILL SOON GO MAD YOU TRUANT AND LIFELESS IDIOT. YOUR FATHER YACH FUCK YOPUR MOTHER ASS. USU NRA KWA MAGAI NA UMUNAGHIMAP GI ASHAWOW MA GI ASAHWO NWANNEGI ASHAWOM

DO YOU EVENKNOW YOUR NAME?IT IS SON OF HIV INFECTED VILLAGE GOAT FUCKER. YOU TABLE TAHA MAMA WEY BORN U THROUGH GARDEN PARK LEVEL NO FIT KNOW UR PAPA LETS TO TALK OF YOU WEY GET SHAPELESS HEAD. (COCONUT HEAD). DON'T MESS WITH ME CAUSE AM FROM AGULERI. NEXT TIME YOU WRITE ME AGAIN, YOU WILL NEVER FINE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE AND THE LIFE OF YOUR GENERATIONS.

DIE BY FIRE NAGI DIE BYACCIEDENT ON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U ARE SOON DEAD

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Sorry Tuco, that one's from me. Laughing

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Why thank you, FS. That's the first time you've sent it to me! Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Very good script. You covered the "mama toto" "goat forker" and the voodoo cursing. Good work!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy And Coconut Head, too. Is this one of you?
[email protected]
Quote:
MY GUY,

PLEASE UNDERSTAND, BRODA. I CAN FIND NO MAGAS WIT DE OLD FORMATS. WHITE AND ASIAN PEOPLE LAUGH AT ME AND CALL ME NAMES LIKE MONKEY WHATEVER LEVEL JOB I THROW. NOW U CALL ME COCONUT HEAD. DAT HURTS, BRODA.

CAN U HELP ME?

SOLOMON

[email protected]
Quote:
Person like you no fit ever wise again for life. You just get time take dey right yeye yeye email send person.... omo wise oh

[email protected]
Quote:
IFUNANYA
Amadi oha magbukwee gi, is like umureri have killed your papa and mama that is why you are talking rubish from your month,infact you dont have parent becs if you have you will no the value of it. One advise for you stop causing people parent unless you want to die b4 end of this year.
Mumu you think na only you they see format, if you no level you fash it not to cause your family if you get,if you have something doing you will not have time to right all this EWU DIKA GI ADIRO NA AHIA.
Am from BENIN and my mother is from arondizogu,ogbuakwu okija gbukwe gi IDIOUT.
Your mama no get ikpu maka egbuwalaya afo were kuputa gi jee jukwa ya ma oburu na oka di ndu.ALL YOU SAID BACK TO SENDER

Quote:
GO AND FIND YOUR MATE
You are a small boy, so follow you talk did not make sense go and find your mate.

SIRENT IS BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL LIKE YOU BAYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

[email protected]
Quote:
kpara wo yu no go sleep onye ara

Quote:
yu no c yur face ode olodo

[email protected]
Quote:
and you two

[email protected]
Quote:
IKWURIALA KA ONWERE IHE OZO ICHORO IKWU?ICHORO KAM ZUTARA GI MIKROFON KA IGBASA OZI GI N'UWA NILE.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender all your bad prayers shall fellow you mr man.your an idiot.i pray good prayers for you in that bank your working that sack will not be your portion so that you will not come and join me in 419.mind how you reply mails to people ok.idiot.may your family never see death this year.they will see 2011 in jesus name amen.you dont even speak good english mr banker.other people work in banks and play runs and become rich.may god bless you mr tope lawani.

[email protected]
Quote:
Jobman U never wise abi?

[email protected]
Quote:
DO ALL THAT TO YOUR FATHER..AKPA AMU LIKE YOU, ONYE OWUU.

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE U SURE THAT U HAVE THE MONEY TO BUY A CHIKEN TALKLESS OF COW.
IF YOU WANT TO CHOP COW MEET TELL ME I WILL BUY ONE FOR YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
fool check my ip so that you can know where i dey,na waiting kill your drunker father way make me the fulk your mother and na waiting go kill you too watch and see think of your family the are dieing

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You are Very Poor,Even by your manners of talking it written all over your Mother Ass that you are from a very low life family.

Try to be wise and no to be fool all the time.

Use your time for some thing important

If not try the best way out to make yourself busy with some thing.

Ashewo is not means a part of english,Look around you to see what is happening in the present world we both live in today hereby i demand that you make use of words at a very right time.............I dont pray to meet person like you...And the reason is simply because you are out counts among the living...Watch yourself and see with me.

Make sure failer did not take you unaware for i see no reason in you to over come failer

I NO WON MAKE U VES SO I GO WON LEAVE YOU 4 NOW

Dr.Charles Duborn
Controller Of All States
Karakuta Republic Of Heros.

[email protected]
Quote:
AYE MASTER HAHAHA
HAHAHA SEE YOU SMALL AYE MASTER NA SOO YOUR LM TEACH YOU ? WELL STILL TELL THESE YOUR BABLAWO SAY MAKE THEM MAK MAGA DEY PAY YOU BECASE IF YOU DEY COLLECT BETTER MONEY FOR GEE WORK U NO GO DEY GET TIME DEY SEND ME DOES NOSENCE MAILS SEE U, WHEN U BAM WAY U DEY SAY U BE AYE REAL AXE MAN OR WISE MAN NO DEY SHOW E SELF LIKE DIS, MAN SO BRODA I BE BE PURE NIGERIAN AND YOU NA NIGERIAN TOO DO WELL MAKE WE SHARE IDEAL TAKE COLLECT BETTER MONEY BUT IF YOU NEED QUREEL THEN FACE YOUR WAY BECAUSE AFTER I LEAVE PRISON I SWELL SAY I NO WAN KEILL AGAIN FOR MY LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
tell me
no explain your self pl

[email protected]
Quote:
guy watin i do you why u dey throw those word, abi that wan na format again

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOTE.

[email protected]
Quote:
egede why u dey cause me like this no be work i dey work roged make way u nothing do u.

[email protected]
Quote:
why u dey fulk up guy so u no feet live this mail for oyibo people see how you dey insult ur brother wy dey away

[email protected]
Quote:
your are mad man pls go back to school full my god will punish you forever and ever in Jesus name ame

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU, PUNISH ALL YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. WHOM BE YOU? WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THESE NONSENSE.

A STICH IN TIME SAVES NINE!. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE CAN FINISH THIS TOGETHER.

WHO U BE SEIF, MY PETTY PUPPY AT HOME.

RUBBISSHHH!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
were is d mad man taking 2 me,no level 4 you.jst fo get a life

[email protected]
Quote:
+229 98 90 40 19 this is my number ok just call me

[email protected]
41.203.64.242 Lagos
Quote:
COME TO MY HOUSE, YOUR PAPA
MY HOUSE ADDRESS IS 25 BOLARON CLOSE, APAPA WOLF, ASK OF TONY, I NO DEY TALK TOO MUCH, WANT TO SEE WETIN YOUR SORRY ASS PAPA GO FIT DO...BASTARD, YOU WEY YOUR LIFE DON END, YOU ARE A LIVING COPSE.

GO TO HELL MAN, AND I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO SEE YOU IN MY HOOD, I WILL STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH.

TONY

[email protected]
Quote:
broda done worry i know where you dey live you say you be black hask i we fine you that one nor be problem if you know you be stronging believe you confirm back hask pls drop me your number to reach you on phone , hopless fool
get off from me i dont need pepple like you why can you boasd of God for you dey use yoruba to cours me na your father and your mother , nor owwry i we fine you i know where you dey live ok any i we set your friend to confirm you out still you say you be back very sweet in your mouth to impersonate very good black hask we fine to know who you are
fool

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot boy,
you dont evn know how to present a good E mail, are you sure you went to school, se the kind of English you write, sakawa. Can any body relate with you well through that rubbish Email, does Bank use Gmail or their own Domain? Don't you think about your idiotism and follow-follow attitude, which will not take you any where.Go and learn this job and do it as if it is Real.

[email protected]
196.207.193.199 Dakar
Quote:
I live at 35 okereke street umule aba abia state
My Name Is Chinedu My father has 3 story building,
I have 1 Jeap
and i mercedes Benz.

Try me let me kill you

[email protected]
Quote:
Your r a big fool, you just waste you time dey write blablabla fooollllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
NA ONLY THIS JUJU BABALAWO YOU KNOW PLEASE TRY TO KNOW THE GREATEST 1 THAT IS JESUS AND BE SAVE SO THAT YOU DON'T DIE YONG

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME, i do not know and will never know u.I HATE FRAUD BUT ENJOY YOUR GAME.

[email protected]
41.218.194.65 Ghana
Quote:
hello,this is edress aloma
thankg you for your mail and i beleve say if you understand wating i day tell you u go no who day reason .i go like introduce my self make u no me,na me be edress eloma from footagaloom mother high temple i beleve say u sa bi am because na there moverment for start i day play 4 i beleve say u day play 7 try to read this message make u get back to me. because u no no who they reason ,that is why i wan no u very well .i wait for ur reply.

[email protected]
Quote:
Everything u wish me back to Sender by Thunder and Fire in Jesus name.The pit u dig na only u go fall inside.The sun will smite u by d day and d moon by d night.The moon,sun and stars will all gang up against ur destiny for destruction.The ground u walk on will swallow u up and the heaven and earth will torment u.Any weapon u form against me will not prosper bcos a thousand will fall by my side and ten thousand by my right hand side.Whatever u lay ur hands on will go against u.Just like d walls of Jericho fell down so shall u fall as well.Shame on u using GMAIL as ur bank domain,u can't even afford to buy a simple domain name 4 $50 4 ur bank rather using gmail a public domain 4 dt mata,and wen u nor collect mony u go begin do ur evil sakawa.foooooooooooooool u are.Gen 14;15

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL ON NET AND I DO NOT BLAME YOU CAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN FUSTRATED. I NEED YOU TO PUT A ROP ON YOUR NECT AND COMMIT MURDER CAUSE THATS WHAT YOUR MEETS DO OKAY. YOUR ARE NOTHING BUT A HUNGRY BASTARD. MEET ME AT THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE AND YOU WILL GET YOUR FUNERAL. MY REGARDS TO YOUR MUM TELL HER SHE IS NICE ON BED AND I LOVE IT WHEN SHE SCREEM EVEN DOE SHE IS AN OLD BITCH BUT I THINK SHE IS A GOOD FUCK BUT SHE NEEDED TO REDYE HER YELLOW BUSH ON HER TWO LEGS TO BLACK BUSH TO AVOID HIV/AIDS. FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
ISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a big big full there ia noting in head you will dai
bazck to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WON'T SEE GOOD THING IN UR LIFE STUPID IGBO MAN. NA SO IBO PPLE LIFE BE , I'M FROM INDIA UR JUJU NA SMALL THING
IDIOT OF UR TYPE, ARE U THE ONLY ONE THAT RECEIVE THIS MAIL? POVERTY SORROW AGONY ACCIDENT MUST BE UR PORTION IN JESUS NAME
AMEN AND AMEN

[email protected]
BARCELONA
Quote:
You are a very big fool.
If you are wise what are you doing in Ghana ? You will die in Poorverty for ever lazy sticking thing.
Bush Man.
Do you know the simple mean of Prudential, that you are using as a Bank to creat your user name? What a poor bitch like you ? Even look at your email @gmail.com ? I petty the kind of life you live over there in Africa. May be they are fucking your ass that is what you use to make a living there in Accra .
Today market was very bad for you, they fuck your ass without paying you for the blowing that is why you was very nervious and start writing rubbish.
Go to hell because the Hole Bible condermed people of your type and such because Man must not sleep or make sex with same sexlike. Can't you see that you are death ?
May yuou routen in Hell has you read this mail.
The Devil you worship will surely turn his Back against you and you will be disappointed with no where to run to.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to send i dont no you and and your father and motheryou big full

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS YORUBA MAN. YOUR MOUTH DON DEY WAK WHEN YOU SEE SOMETHING NOW YOU NO GO STAND. BORN THROW WAY§!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Benin
Quote:
You are Very Stupid.More than an Ashole

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,BACK TO SENDER,

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY YOU BE REALLY SMALL BOY 4 STREET.. SEE MY ADDRESS COME NO:32 OFF
IHIMUDUMU STREET EKPOMA..I BE FULL TIME MAN FIGHTER.. AYES NO GET
LEVEL WE GO FINISH THE WHOLE AYES 4 EKPOMA 4 THE BEGE WHEN WE GET
SOO..ME NA FULL TIME LIGHTER FOR THE GREEN MEN SQUARD,,GOD PURNISH
YOUR HOPELSS FATHER AND THUBDER GO STRIKE YOU ASHAWO MOTHER WHEN I DON
FUCK SIX 6 GOOD TIMES FOR GOD SAKE...AYE LALA GO FINISH YOUR ENTIERE
LINAGE OOOO.. YOU CHEAP BASTERED ..

ADVICE 4 YOU NO DEY CAST AGIN NA MAKE AYES DEY QUIK DIE.. ME I NO
DEY VESS 4 YOU BUT LEARN HOW TO TALK EVEN IF YOU GET MONEY YOU FIT DIE
LEAVE YOUR MONEY NA PEOPLE WHEN NO WORK 4 THE MONEY GO DEY HELP YOU
SPEND AM..NO LET ME REASON YOUR MATTEROOOO BEACUES E GO TOO HOT 4 YOU
CHEAP HUZLER..I DON CLEAR CHECK EBE 4 GOOD TIMES..I NO DEY BELIVE ON
CASTING...THE LAST CHECK WHEN CLEAR 4 ME NA $300,000USD

[email protected]
Quote:
GUYMAN U ARE A FOOL AND U ARE A POORMAN OK?DO YOU NO WHO I M .GO AND DIE BECAUSE U ARE NOTHING. U ARE FUCKING UR FMAILY? WHO GIVE U THE MAD TO SPEAKING TO ME LIKE THAT .IF U A MAN SEND ME UR ADDRESS OK. A FOOL AS A 4O IS A POOL FOR EVEN.DO HAVE UR TIME U ARE SMALL BOY FOR ME??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR BIG FULL. ALL YOU WRITE HERE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS AMEN. I DON'T KNOW YOUR IGBO MAN STUPID MAN LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW IS FAMILY OFFER LIKE YOU. PISS UP, FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
as you they shout now i dey un top of ur mama dy fuck am
plz i wan make u come asaba now make i show you small money ...................poor idot .............brun trow way 24 enugu rd asaba poor idot

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU INSULTED ME TODAY WITHOUT DOING YOU ANY THING ,THAT YOUR FIRST SON MUST BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU BY THE HINDUS, UNTIL APOLOGISE AS A WISE MAN.

IT MUST HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE. MARK TODAYS DATE AND TIME YOU READ THIS MAIL.

AND YOUR WIFE SHALL GO AWAY FROM YOU FOR ANOTHER MAN,

Put to shame by the Google Lottery Award Committee-
[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND LEARN HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH YOU CANT EVEN WRITE ENGLISH VERY WELL YOU ARE CALLING YOURSELF A BANKER
SHAME ON YOU!!

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL U THINK

[email protected]
Quote:
U B FOOL NA ME U DEY USE AYE DEY THREATEN U B JU NA MAKE U DEY TALK ALL THESE I DEY STAY FOR NO 30 OLUKU BENIN CITY I DEY WAIT FOR U SINCE U SAY U WANT MY NUMBER.IF TO SAY U KNOW THAT GAME U FOR KNW SAY NA SCRACT I SCRATCH I NO FIT OPEN EYE BOMB GOAT LIKE U..I DEY WAIT FOR U THERE O.BASTARD .ATA UR AGE U DEY DO AYE.MUMU COME MY HOUSE MAKE I MAKE U KNW SAY NA WE B PIONEER

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH ALL THIS......*DELETED* SCAMER

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
NA SO U BAM , I THANK GOD SAY THE MESSAGE RICH WERE U DEY TO SAY HE NO RICH WERE U DEY I FOR VEX WELL WELL NOTHING DO U MY MAN . TAKE CARE.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father, mother, sister, brother and your self are crazing......................fuck off my way you stupid born idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
Obote Aye na u be u think say na only u be Aye....if u know say u nor dey fear ma u try give me ur address if u nor go collect match for the rest of ur life Obote u knw who u dey talk to u wan tell the world say u na Aye u when u even bam self mugu ur father make God punish ur life..... u get levo for NBM? hw many u don kill for the movement mugu.... u get luck say i nor catch u for hear am....big fool

[email protected]
Quote:
look Badu Dubango,

you are soooooo steupid, i no your small boy by send me this mail
becurst you are not a man, if you are man you wunt send me this
steupid mail ok boy,

go to hell my dear.
i m not your mate ok.

[email protected]
Quote:
SHAME ON YOU.THE WAY YOU TALK SHOWS THAT YOU ARE A VERY SMALL BOY... CALL ANYONE YOU KNOW IN ENUGU( ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY) AND ASK WHO KILLED BOM BOM IN 1998 YOU ARE SMALL BOY YOU WONT KNOW HIM COS YOU STARTED DOING AYES YESTERDAY ...MASTER PUS!!

PERSON MISTAKENLY TRO YOU PAPER WAY YOU KNOW SAY THAT ITS NOT MEANT 4 YOU.YOU DEY TALK SHIT...IF YOU ARE A GUY MAN U WILL IGNORE IT NOT TO TALK RUBBISH.

SMALL BOY.YOU STARTED DOING AYES YESTERDAY.MASTER PUS.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. HOLY GHOST FIRE AS YOU SEE THIS RED FIRE BEGINING TO CATCH YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE BORN TO ASHES .
BACK TO SENDER. HOLY GHOST FIRE AS YOU SEE THIS RED FIRE BEGINING TO CATCH YOU WHERE EVER YOU ARE BORN TO ASHES .

[email protected]
Quote:
Try and ask ur mother truely the man she introduced you is realy your father.Cus you Sound like one of the Babylonia,Meaning a game played out of your fathers consent and after that comes your birth.

Please compare yourself with the Biggest fool on earth just watch urself and tell urself what life?Bye 4 nOW Idoit.

Cordailly Yours.

Mr.Respect,Aka De Iron Cocker.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL IF YOU KNOW SAY YOU BE MAN WHY YOU NO PUT YOUR NAME. YOU DAY TALK LIKE BIG FOOL WHEN YOU BE. I NO GET YOUR TIME IF YOU BE MAN YOU NO GO SEND ME EMAIL YOU GO CALL ME I GO STILL NO WHO YOU BE TO TELL YOU SAY YOU BE MUGU FOOL IF YOU REAL A.Y. WHEN DO THINGS FOR SCHOOL YOU NO GO TALK LIKE THIS. BUT I PROMISE YOU ONT THING I GO STILL GET YOU AND IF I NO YOU I GO TELL YOU SAY YOU NO GET MONEY FOOL FOOL YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER AND ALL; YOUR FAMILY BE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogu they your papa and mama you think say we be meet

tall me were u thy 4 this life make i come fine you kill by my self.........................................

[email protected]
Quote:
guy idont know who are and i dont know what i did to you if you are man enogh give ur phone no let me call youand know what is ur problem. Bye

[email protected]
Quote:
THIS SAME TO YOU........

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey sheam see wating u dey tell ur broda na God go punish u u bi guy self go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
I WORN YOU AND I WILL NOT WORN U AGAIN http://www.churchofsatan.org/

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I thought this might also be from you, FS although there's nothing in it about a coconut head:

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WIT UR RUBBISHES. NA UR MAMA STILL RUNNING AFTER MOTORS ON HIGH WAYS SELLING SWEETS CAUSE THERE IS GUY MAN WORK NA U RAN WAY. LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION, DO U KNOW WHO BORN U? I BI UR PAPA U FULKING BASTARD. CONVICT LIKE U OF DI HIGHEST ORDER OLORIBURUKU NI YIN OOOOO E O NI SE ORIRE RARA. E O NI RI OUN TEN WA LAYE YIN OOOOOO. UNA GO SWEAT LIKE ELEPHANT NA GO CHOP LIKE FLEA NI OOOO. HOMO BASTARD WIT SMOL BOI FORM LIKE URS ONLY BI FIT HANG ASHAWO PANT NA SUK CORK, OK? NAU I DON CONTINU TO CHOP UR DOLLA EVERI TAIM. OH UR MAMA NAU SHE BI ASHAWO SELL HER OLD SMELLY TOTO FO MY BOYZ AFTER SHE CANT MAKE UNUF NAIRA SELLING OKRA SOUP FO SUPPORT UNA UR USELESS NICOMPOOL BROTHER. SHE CRY TO ME CAUSE SHE GET GLORIA NAU NA REGRET UR STUPIDITY CAUSE U TRY FO BI GUY BUT U CANT EVEN MANUFACTURE MUGU WON TAIM. SHE BEG ME FO GET U GIV UP 419 GAME CAUSE UR FAMILY IS DYING FROM STARVATION FROM UR FRUITLESS EFFORTS. COMPOUND DIRT MONKEY YAHOO BOI WITH UR SMOL SMOL GEE MAN STYLE, U NEVR GO SEE 1 NAIRA FROM MAGA WHOLE LIFE NA DON DIE DREAMING OF WESTY. CHURCH RAT LAIK U, GOD WILL PUNISH U NA UR ENTIRE SICK, SHONKY, NA IMPOVERISHED GENERATION NAU!

Edited to add the followup:

Quote:
BUSH MAN, BARBARIANS THAT'S WHAT U ARE, U DON SHIT USE YANSH CLEAN GROUND, FOOL WHERE I WAN FO SEE SAND MUTHER FUCKER? U THINK SAY NA DI ANIMAL KINGDOM WEY U DEY ME DEY? WEN UNA DEY USE YANSH CLEAN GROUND AFTER UNA DON SHIT DI BREEZE GO BLOW SAND FO UNA EYE BECAUSE UNA DEY MESS WITH THE SAND WITH UNA YANSH, AFRICA MONKEYS. IF I DIE I REMAIN HERE GOOD BUT IF YOU DIE U GO REMAIN THERE NA COME BACK THERE IF THERE IS RECANATION TO START WIT ANOTHER HARD LIFE FO U DEY AFRICA AS A TRUCK PUSHER

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You Bastard ....You are a Big Fool ..i want u to know that this Mugun way u dey shout un top ..i have all the info about the job here with me ..i go show u say we past each other and that i am not a cafe boy that u think ..i am ur grandfather in this Business..cos i want you to know that this job is now mine ..cos i don bomb am with my own EFCC format ...i will show you... And the job don tell me the amount way u don collect from am ...so forget the job ur Pig .....DIRTY BOY U THIS Stupid igbo Boy

[email protected]
Quote:

OTOCHA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. YOU BASTRAD NIGER. U TINK YOU CANT SHECK ME. AM A BAD STRONG IF YOU DONT MIND. WHY DONT WE MEET FACE TO FACE INSTEAD OF BEATING ARROUND THE BUSH SO LET SHARE NUMBERS 08037582553. CALL ME SO THAT WE CONTINUE THIS JORNEY YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE BEFORE YOU GET HOME OK? SO THAT YOU WILL USE THIS MONEY YOU ARE COLLECTING FROM THE INNOCENT PEOPLE AND BURRY HER INCLUDING YOUR LOVED ONE(BABY/WIFE/FIANCY.)

MAKE COROVO LOCATE YOU AND PUT YOU INTO TROUBLE THAT YOU WILL NEVER COME OUT FROM UNTIL YOU DIE. ISEEEEEEEEEEEE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER YOUR MATES ARE STILL RUINING AFTER MOTORS ON HIGH WAYS SELLING SWEETS BECAUSE THERE IS GUY MAN WORK YOU RAN AWAY. LET ME ASK YOU ONE QUESTION, DO YOU KNOW WHO BORN YOU. YOU BASTARD, IDIOT‏

A MAN WEY STILL BELIEVE IN SHRINE IS NOT IN MY CLASS, YOU FIT GET THE MONEY FOR OMEN TIME BUT I PROMISE YOU SAY YOU GO SUFFER AT LAST. I NEVER FEAR SHRINE OR JUJU BECAUSE DEM NO GET EFFECT ON MY TYPE. THE DAY YOU TAKE MY NAME GO THERE NA HIM YOUR POVERTY GO START, I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME GO PROSPER. IF YOU MOVE LIKE A RIVER OF WATER GOD GO RAISE A STANDARD, THE STANDARD OF JESUS CHRIST. I SEND HOLY GHOST FIRE TO THAT YOUR
SHRINE IN JESUS NAME JESUS BIRTHDAY DEC 2010 KICK YOU ASS ABI.

FROM TODAY I DECLARE SAY THE PIT YOU DIG FOR ME NA YOU GO
FALL INSIDE. UNTIL YOU REPENT, GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH YOUR EVIL DOING. YOU GO SOW OTHERS GO REAP IN JESUS NAME. I NO DEY LIVE FOR NIGERIA SO STOP USING NAIR A FOR ME I SPEND FOREIGN CURRENCY, AS I TELL YOU I NO NEED WESTERN UNION
BEFORE I EAT NA YOU NEED AM. I SAY TAKE THE WORK AND EAT THE DOLLARS HE GO GIVE YOU HE NO BELITTLE ME. I NO DEY WORSHIP MONEY I SPEND IT, NA VANITY UPON VANITY, DEM NO GO BURY ME OR YOU WITH AM,

[email protected]
Quote:
PLS WRITE E GOOD ENGLISH WHEN I FIT UNDERSTAND...DID YOU FOOLISH PARENT NOT SEND YOU TO SCHOOL OR WHAT? I WORLDER HOW YOU EVEN COMPOSE ESSENTIAL EMAILS TO YOUR CLIENT WITH THIS YOUR STUPID BROKEN ENGLISH MUMU ...GO AND STUDING SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO WRITE IN GOOD ENGLISH...

IMAGINE U DON'T EVEN ASHAME OF UR SELF WHEN YOUR MATE ARE IN GOOD COUNTRIES ..YOU WENT TO GO AND LEAVE IN POOR COUNTRY U CALLED YOURSELF JADON.. FOOL..GO AND LEARN HW TO SPEAK GUD ENGLISH.

MUMU..U GO SOON DIE YOU DON GO DO JUJU MONI FOR GHANA U DEY USE YAHOO COVER...FOOL LIK YOU NO FIT DO YAHOO COX U DON'T KNOW HOW TO COMPOSE MAIL..IDIOT .

GO AND SHOP SHIRT..COX YOU WILL SOON DIE FOR JUJU WEN YOU GO DO.

I WHICH YOU KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING TO YOU FOR DON SHIRT FOR YOUR TROUSER..FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
THE SHOW MAN WEY NO GET ANY THING TO SHOW, OPARA ASHAWO, YOU AND YOUR SHRINES ARE THINGS OF THE PAST, TELL YOUR YOUR SHRINE MASTER TO SEND MONEY FROM THE SHRINE, I GO CHOP AM AND NOTTING GO HAPPEN, INFACT ?AKE THOSE SHRINES FUCK YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.

I WISH I CAN MEET YOU ONE ON ONE SO THAT I WILL DIALUTE YOU. LOCAL FRAUDER LIKE ME, YOU MUST BE VERY HOPELESS IN THAT YOUR CITY, I GO SEND KIDNAPPER'S FOR YOU, I AM WATCHIND OVER YOUR STEPS, ONE MORE RUBBISH FROM YOU;;;;;;;; YOU GO HEAR AM.

BUZZ OFF BORN THROW WAY LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur head u go take carry wetin u plan

A MAN WEY STILL BELIEVE IN SHRINE IS NOT IN MY CLASS, YOU FIT GET THE MONEY FOR OME TIME BUT I PROMISE YOU SAY YOU GO SUFFER AT LAST. I NEVER FEAR SHRINE OR JUJU BECAUSE DEM NO GET EFFECT ON MY TYPE. THE DAY YOU TAKE MY NAME GO THERE NA HIM YOUR POVERTY GO START, I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME GO PROSPER. IF YOU MOVE LIKE A RIVER OF WATER GOD GO RAISE A STANDARD, THE STANDARD OF JESUS CHRIST. I SEND HOLY GHOST FIRE TO THAT YOUR
SHRINE IN JESUS NAME JESUS BIRTHDAY DEC 2010 KICK YOU ASS ABI.

FROM TODAY I DECLARE SAY THE PIT YOU DIG FOR ME NA YOU GO
FALL INSIDE. UNTIL YOU REPENT, GOD WILL CONTINUE TO PUNISH YOUR EVIL DOING. YOU GO SOW OTHERS GO REAP IN JESUS NAME. I NO DEY LIVE FOR NIGERIA SO STOP USING NAIRA FOR ME I SPEND FOREIGN CURRENCY, AS I TELL YOU I NO NEED WESTERN UNION
BEFORE I EAT NA YOU NEED AM. I SAY TAKE THE WORK AND EAT THE DOLLARS HE GO GIVE YOU HE NO BELITTLE ME. I NO DEY WORSHIP MONEY I SPEND IT, NA VANITY UPON VANITY, DEM NO GO BURY ME OR YOU WITH AM,

I BELIEVE SAY YOU BE ILLITERATE. NA ONLY ILLITERATES LIKE YOU STILL BELIEVE IN THE BONDAGE OF JUJU, YOU NO BE MY CLASS.
NA OYIBO MAN WEY NO BELIEVE IN JUJU MONEY YOU DEY PINCH, TRY CREATE YOUR OWN MAKE I SEE, SHAMELESS MAN. YES I DEY GO CAFE IF I NEED TO DO ANYTHING FAST WEN I NO DEY HOUSE, NA MY MONEY NO BE YOUR FAMILY OWN I SPEND, COUNT HOW MANY HOURS I
DEY HEAR YOUR GOD NA MONEY THAT IS WHY YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS IS CHALLENGED. GOD
SAVE YOU.

YOU FIT TAKE YOUR FATHER PICTURE AND HIM NAME GO SHRINE, I CHALLENGE YOU TO TAKE MY NAME AND BEAR THE CONSEQUENCE, HOW YOU WAN GET MY PICTURE MOORON. JUJU DEY WORK FOR THOSE WEY BELIEVE AM, I DON ALREADY CURSE YOUR SHRINE FOR CHALLENGING A CHILD OF JEHOVAH, THE MOST HIGH GOD, THIS BATTLE NA HIM OWN, MAY BE YOU DON DO THIS TO SO MANY PEOPLE NA ME BE THE LAST YOU GO DO AM TO. WHO DEY LIVE FOR AJAO ESTATE, FOR LAGOS, WHEN LAST I COME NAIJA, YOUR JUJU DEY DECEIVE YOU, FOOL WEH DEY BOW FOR MAN MADE god, NA YOU BE THE HEAVIEST MUGU IN THE WORLD, IN THE 21ST CENTURY YOU STILL DEY WORSHIP IDOL, COME SEE WETIN YOUR MATE DEY DO FOR LONDON, BUSH MAN. I DEY MY OWN MACHIINE NOW, CHECK THE TIME WEY I DEY WRITE YOU, I NO BE POOR MENTALY DERANGED NICOMPOO ILLITRATE LIKE YOU, GUY NA GAME TO US, WE DEY DEAL IN FRAUD AS SUPPORT NO BE THE ULTIMATE, WE KNOW FIT BOW TO ANY GOD EXCEPT JEHOVAH FOR MONEY WEY WE GO DIE LIVE, YOU BE SLAVE TO MONEY, THE BIGGEST MUGU IN THE WORLD.

I BIG PASS YOU, WHICH MONEY YOU GET,PEOPLE WEY GET MONEY NO DEY BOAST ONLY TOUTS WITH CHANGE LIKE YOU DEY BOAST, YOU DON SEE BABANGIDA, ABACHA OR BUHARI PIKIN BOAST LIKE YOU, MONEY DEY SPEAK FOR HIMSELF CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE, BUSH IBO MAN.
BUZZ OFF.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<[email protected]>
gave me my first rant, unless this is from a baiter
Quote:

MR.LEPROSY SKIN AND DESCENDANTS OF CURSED ANCESTORS.
WHO DID YOU DO BUSINESS WITH? OR IS EVILS AND CURSES OF YOUR ANCESTORS AFFECTING YOU,THAT MAKES YOU TO LOOSE YOUR CURSED BRAIN.I WILL ADVISE YOU TO LOOK FOR YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER.DON'T WRITE TO ME OR SATAN WILL TAKE YOUR SOUL AS HE TOOK THAT OF YOUR CURSED ANCESTORS WHO KILLED JESUS CHRIST.
REGARDS,
FUCK YOU
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FUCKING MUGU THUNDER FIRE UR GENERATION 7 TIMES 7 TIMES 7

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA AND PAPA GO DIE FOR PROVITY SMALL BOY LIKE HOW MUCH U GET IF U SAME ME THIS KIND OF MAIL AGAIN I WILL SEND MY 7 HEAD DEMON AFTER U

[email protected]
Malaysia

Quote:
SAILORS ARE JEW MEN!!!!!! YOU NO REACH!!!!! FUCK OFF NO RUGGED SAILOR.....LOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
JEW FRAT !!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
NO LEVEL.
YOUR MAMA NA ASHAWO
YOUR PAPA NA POOR MAN
ALL YOUR BROTHERS NA ARM ROBBER (OMILA)
YOUR SISTERS BE ASHAWO SPECIAL
FULKING JEW MAN.....NO LEVEL FOR SAILOR!!!!!
BULL SHIT!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
N TIL RAM ADI LA MA BLIND U 56hours

[email protected]
Quote:
In the name of Jesus, i returned all your evil wishes back 2 u n your generation n what have come out of your dirty mouth must come to an end on your head b/4 this month runs off, no matter where u go, u cannot escape it n no amount of prayer can save you, d accident, incurable deceases shall b your generational portion, n u r going to suffer until u die n rot in d hell fire, n by d power as of old ur generational is coursed forever.
watch n c, u r going to bi having serious attack until u die, idiot like u.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU

IINTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CYBER CRIME AWARENESS AND CONTROL
[email protected]
41.207.162.252 Togo
Quote:
LOTTERY HEADQUARTER MY FOOT

Quote:
I THOUGHT YOU WERE POWERFUL BUT AN EMPTY VESSEL/WE INVOKED YOUR SPIRIT AND THERE WAS NOTHING IT / WE HAVE TO LOAD IT BACK FOR WITH MADINESS AND ABJECT POVERTY, FRUITLESS EFFORTS AND STAGNATION/
ENJOY TILL YOU GET TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
LET WHAT U KNOW 2 WELL KILL U FROM TODAY.

Quote:
LISTEN ALL D BOXES U HAVE BEEN WRITING ME IS CURSED FROM TODAY, U WILL NEVER RECEIVE KOBO FROM THEM. ALSO U WILL NEVER BE MAN 4 LIFE. THIS WILL TEACH OTHER FOOLS AS U NO TO CURSE ANY ONE THEY NEVER KNOW B4 AGAIN. COW

[email protected]
41.207.203.122 Cote d'Ivoire

Quote:
U MUST LOOSE UR LOVE ONE NEXT MONTH.
woooo on to you, you write with email Id hsbc lagos how am I sure that you have make money before in your life.

you are talking about festac we don leave *DELETED* enter oversea so your winch craft na small. Boy try upgrade your self or else you go die before the year runs out.

And I bet you with my life you will loose your most love one in this xmas just to proove to you that God is too much.

That spirit of death you are looking for will finally visit you in your family next mounth.

Basterd I no wan deal with you by my self. If I want I will send feliboy my *DELETED* in festac to trace you and dash you on bullet in your four head.

Idiot, you will understand that not every body you can insult and go free.

[email protected]
Quote:
AYE THE MOST USELESS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE LIKE TOUTS WORKING IN CAR PARKS, SHAME FOR THAT USELESS NAME U CLAIM TO BE. YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL DIE IN DARKNESS, YOU WILL SUFFER AND DIE IN NIGERIA, I PRAY THOSE GRENADES FOUND AT WHARF EXPLODES AND KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY. BASTARD ANU

[email protected]
Quote:
u will receive die if u are not take time because is like u don't know who u are talking to u stupid bastard and ur generation will also die too born bastard like u

[email protected]
Quote:
You are calling your dead father fools

[email protected]
41.220.68.13 Lagos
Quote:
you are such a sicko bastard,
Silly scumbags like you don't survive.

Rev Mother Cerena David
[email protected]
Quote:
NWANNE,

YOU CAN NEVER BE A MEMBER OF NBM, AXE MEN DON'T TALK LIKE THIS.

HOW I WISH YOU I WILL SEE YOU.

YOU MUST BE RUDE AND UNGODLY, AXE MEN ARE MEN FROM AFRICA, THEY DON'T SAY SHIT FROM THEIR MOUTH RATHER THEY DO SHIT IN ACTION, THINK TWICE

[email protected]
Quote:
This retarded fool is still jabbering, i can't believe this. Sick old bastards like you don't just give up on shit you go on and on jabbering trash. go and have a nap and don't disturb me no more
i assume you are the same old faceless fool that's has got time and space for bullshit.
you can be a friend or foe...it's ur call. am moving fast, you can see my back anyday

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR OTU NNE GI. CHI NA EDUMU
I AM CALLING SHRINE PUTTING EVIL AND BAD BUSINESS UR WAY.NOTHING GOOD WILL COME TO YOUR WAY. AND YOU TWO

[email protected]
Quote:
JEW MAN WAH DEY USE MOVEMENT PLAY WHO BE YOU SELF STUPID PERSON NA SO YOU GO DIE EASY LIKE THAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
May the God almighty Purnish u, satan will visit u tonight, death will follow him and they will eat u like rice, u will not escape it tonight. u must die tonight, u will not see anything good in ur life, ur parents will follow u die this night. onye oshiiiii, huuuuuuuuuuuu. take this one only, then I will tell sinners to meet u in hail......

[email protected]
Quote:
ur generation will not see good, ur family will not see good,even ur children both born and unborn will not see good..they will soon push you out of the place u work..u hqve stolen enough.....diediediediediediedie ur papa and ur family member go kill u

[email protected]
Quote:
Just tell me my real name or if you cant do that i will tell you your real name do you know what happen after dat ,you are gone 6ft bellow de ground level.
I am not joking i mean it.
Do u know de worst of it all you will not be buried in up to 6ft ground
u son of a bitch

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR FATHER FATHER MAKE WE DEY COUES OUR SELF AS EVERYTHING U SAY BACK TO SEND IN JESUS NAME U WILL DIE VERY SOON, JUST BELIVE THAT IT WILL HAPPEAN IN UR LIFE OK,

[email protected]
Quote:
jobless man u are a stupid human being you are the biggest fool i have ever seen

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE BASTARD??????
you are a very expensive idiot for bringing out your useless time to compose this useless mail.

GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD
GO AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE BASTARD.......

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE FORMATE WHY DONT YOU GO YOUR WAY MAKE I MY SELF GO MY OWN WAY......

GO TO HELL
GO TO HELL
DO TO HELL

[email protected]
Quote:
Base on this i want to teach you a lession now to prove my spiritual power against you,i dont know you from adam and you come up with this,Now start counting your date because i am given you three weeks to jpin your fore fathers in hell,tell your friends to bear you withness on this,i have remove december from you you can not see 1st December.

Great your father bye onless you have not scam anybody then you can live,but if you have tested it you will die and will not see december.

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAD MAN. REST IN PIECES ASSHOLE, BROKE MOTHERFUCKER.
FUCK OFF TO DEATH.

[email protected]
Quote:
COW FUK UR MAMA BOR GOAT LIKE U, UR PAPA GO DRINK ACID KILL SELF BCOS UR MAMA LEAV AM GO DEY FUCK COW, NOW UR MAMA BEGIN DEY SELL HER HAIRE GOD FORSAKEN FAT AZZ TOTO FOR SMALL SMALL BOIS.

I KNO UR MAMA ASHAWO, BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL LIKE GORO PIT. I NO SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA, N TOTO PROBLEM. I NO HER TOTO BE A PLAYGROUNG FO PIGS N RATS. DOG NA HORSE DEY FORK UR MAMA BUT HER TOTO DEY TOO WIDE N DEEP.

I DON SHAME FOR U. U GO TRY BE GUY, BUT U NO FIT TO BLAST MAILS. MUGU LIK U NO SUPPOSED TO HAV BOX. FULL LIK U TINK A WASH WASH JOB WHEN U CLING UR MOMMA ROTTEN TOTO WIT BLEACH BFOR SHE DO ASHAWO

I DON SHAME FO U SO I SEND U WESTIE CUZ U NO FIT TO TO FEED UR ASHAWO MOTHER.

NAME : OTUNNE GI
ADDRES: UMUNNA GI
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOM CHARGE FO BLO JOB?
A ANSWAR: 2 NARIA --- DOG GO FOR FREE
CONNTROL NUMER: 666 6666 666

DIS DEY MY PRAYER FOR UR GENRATION, MAY NA SMELL FROM UR MOMMAS ROTEN TOTO MAKE U ALL SICK

[email protected]
Quote:
PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER COLLECT MONEY B4,TIME TO TAKE WORK U TAKE AM DEY ABUSE UR FELLOW MAN I NO BLAME U, BECAUSE U DEY CONFUSE IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY YOUR GENERATION BE WIPED AWAY LIKE SODOM AND GOMORA
IDIOT YOUR STUPID MOTHER AND YOUR USELESS FATHER ARE FOLLS HOPELLES STUPID BOY LIKE YOU MAY DOG FUCK YOUR MOTHER ONYE ARA DI KA GI EWU PRODIGAL SON LIKE YOU ARUSI OKUZU IS EVEN AWAY OF YOU YOUR FATHER YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR GENERATION.I WILL NOT REPLY YOU AGAIN COS AM TOO BUSY HERE WITH MY WORK AND AM ARRANGING MY SELF FOR TRAVLING TO NIGERIA ON 14TH OF NEXT MONTH SO GO AND FIND WHAT YOU WILL DO IDIOT IF YOU NEED MAIL I GIVE YOU MAIL OR SITE ANY ONE SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE SOMETHING DOING EWU GAMBIA FUCK YOU PRODIGAL SON NO WONDER YOUR MOTHER IS REGRETING WHY SHE GAVE BIRTH TO YOU COS YOU ARE HOPELESS AND VISIONLESS FFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
TO YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER, ALL YOUR FAMILY GO TO HELL, GOD WILL PONISH YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE GOOD LORD FORGIVE YOU AND DELIVER YOU FROM YOUR EVIL THINGS YOU ARE DOING, BE GOD FORGIVE PEOPLE THAT CONFESS THERE SINS AS U ARE CONFESS YOUR SINS MAY THE GOD ALMIGHT FORGIVE YOU IN JESUS NAME,

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
USUMAN BELLO
FROM KANO

[email protected]
Quote:
Na God go purnish u ooooooooo. U tink say i jew like ur father? When u dey send me message they rake put....I b strong man and i no think sa u na AYE self cos all AXE MEN dey cod.... Fool like u.

Call me 4 my no 08056728655 make we see face 2 face weda u no go hail when u see........Idiot like

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO EVER YOU ARE LISTEN TO ME TODAY I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE JUST THTREATENED THE WRONG PERSON, AM COVER WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS AND NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER AND I WILL TELL YOU THAT AM A MEMBER OF REDEEM CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

GOD HAS MADE HIS PROMISES FOR MY LIFE IN PSALM 35 AND 91 AND TODAY I DECREE AND DECLARE THAT WHAT SO EVER YOU PLAN AGAINST ME AND WHEREVER YOU TAK MY EMAIL TO IT WILL BACKFIRE IN THE NAME OF JESUS THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT I SERVE A LIVING GOD WHO ANSWERETH BY FIRE.

WE SHALL KNOW BETWEEN GOD AND YOUR BABA WHO IS STRONGER,I WILL REPORT YOUR CASE TO MY GOD THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO YOU HAVE JUST GET ON HIS NERVES.

I COMMAND ALL YOUR CAURSES TO RETURN BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME(AMEN)

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MAMA ASS
I HAVE SEARCHED YOU VIA DIGITAL SITELLITE AND I GIVE YOU 24 HOURS AND U WILL BE A GHOST BURNING IN HELL.

USELESS FOOLS

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU? YOU ARE THE FOOL ALL YOUR WISHES GO BACK TO YOUR HEAD BY FIRE BY FIRE IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE YOU TO DEATH PRODIGAL SON
just look at how stupid you are i dont want to kill you other wise i give you the addres of my cousine he is area commander of zone6 umuahia and tell him that you are when u and your homeless gang wil go there he will use his cetima and send all of you to hell.i dont want to do ypou bad thing cos i know you are small boy and foolish. you claim to be a guy man look at how you would have end up if i want to do you bad ewu. the day you were born every body was rejoicing thinking that they have got a child not knowing that you are imbesith stupid boy like you.if i call my people in nigeria to go and ask arusi okuzu your name and your home adress they will go and find and come back with positive answer. so go and ask all those oracle that you metion dear name let dem tell you my name and home adress and am sure all those oracle will strike you and your fourth generation to death. mugu, fool, stupid, bastard ,prodigal, and bombatic element like you. to hell with you and your powerless oracle and your useless generation

[email protected]
Quote:
GO AND DIE FOR ALL I CARE

/´¯/)
/¯ /
/ /
/´¯/' '/´¯¯`•¸
/'/ / / /¨¯\
('( ( ( ( ~/' ')
\ ' /
\ _.•´
\ (
\ \

FUCK YOUR SELF TO DEATH
BASTARD.........IDIOT................

[email protected]
Quote:
otu negi there. thunder fire u there. may the spirit of SANKARA not spare you. heroshima will always be your companion.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NO GET MAMA,SINCE THEY BORN YOU, I KNOW YOU ARE A BASTARD,

[email protected]
Quote:
My guy why you dey insult me, I trow mail and one deliver enter your box nor reach for you to insult me besides you say you be Aye but this insult of yours prove to me that you are a corner bam Aye, or your head and his other six exco nor give you proper orientation.
By the way which Temple you for bam and who be the obote Head when he go Place Metal for your Head. Well let me not blame the Head because you might be an Obote on your own whatever how hard your Links Man (LM), might try to give you OT but you no go still get am for your head why because you are known to be Arrogant.
My Obete friend pls mind the way you talk to people you don’t know, because if you dey drive your Range rover, now your own be that leave me make I manage my CORROLA S, na the one wen my power reach be that, but the difference between our two be say You be Aye wen he nor get Orientations (OT), OBETE………………..

Former Chairman Black Axe
Garmon Ethiopia High Temple
(GEHT)

[email protected]
Quote:
Na so una dey spoil NBM name up and down Lord Sumanguru Kanta of Ogunmpa High T.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are finishhhhing you ve mee ur waterloo
your papa toto ur maman toto na so so water, you will get sexual urge and rep your mother and your wife at same time, may your generation to generation see light and die, may you remain ever worried for unusefull things till you run man and kill the whole of your family with your bare arms , your babalawo will give your bad medicine to run and and inherite all you have and married your mother sister and wife plus girl. as you read this you may you may stroke attack you in the name of babalowa which you belive on, bastard soooooooo you will remaind worried till you die servant boyeee boyee

[email protected]
Quote:
NA WA OO NOTHING OWU NO FITE DO, OWU DON DO U SO TEY U DEY GO ABOUT DEY INSULT PEOPLE WHEN NO NO SAY U DEY EXIST. WELL MY ADVICE FOR U BE SAY MAKE U QUITE THAT UR GANJA WHEN U DEY SMOKE BECAUSE I NO GOOD FOR UR BODY OK ?
WHEN NEXT U WRITE ME U WILL C WHAT WILL HAPPEN 2 U AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
EMPTY DRUM, BITCH,I GONNA CATCH UP WITH YOU SOON

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO SAY NA HINDUS ME DEY WORSHIP , I JUST NEED YOUR MAMA NAME AND YOUR FIRST NAME ..MAKE WE C IF U NO GO DIE . YOUR FAMILY DON SEE 1 MILLION DOLLARS B4 .. IF DEM BORN YOU GENERATION WELL .. GIVE ME YOUR MAMA NAME AND YOUR FIRST NAME ... DEM I GO SHOW YOU SAY U B SMALL BOY FOR STREET ..

GO TELL DEM FOR HOUSE TO PREPARE FOR YOUR BURIAL .. ONCE YOU DON DROP THE DETAILS ...

READ DIS WORDS 3 X ... OHI KO LAPA...OHI KO LAPA.. OHI KO LAPA...IF YOU SOMETIN NO GO HAPPEN TO YOU ..

[email protected]
Quote:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh so na so u useless reach.thank God i know the last 18yrs old that fucked ur mother last,ndi-mmilii lie ka oku ,ewu ogiii,ndi-muo tigbuo gi.
but still no be every body juju dey work for,somepeople na juju already but if u think juju then wait i will show u alittle this days,ur father married ur mother bcaus she have fucking problems with kids,that man wey thinks say na him be ur papa,lie lie hee is not i know ur father he is a drunkard at ur village square,and last tell ur mother to tell u actually when ur birthday is becaus she lied to u,until then,aquarians will visit u often bye

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO BE YOU SELF... WEIN BE ALL THIS RUBISH...... IDENTIFY YOURSILF IF U BE SM..... COS WHO U WRITE BAM YAKATA

[email protected]
Quote:
why is it that all ayes member cant write good english ? talkless of speaking it? this aye of a thing is like living in a dream world, guy wake up and join the moving train, stop living in the name of ayes cos it wont help you at all, my advice to you, me too was former aye but since i discovered that aye means nothing, i dropped it as a refuse bad and have it thrown into the pit ok

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish you well well no be the same work we they do why u go ues bank email u tell me ur family name make u see watin i go do aby they nor go finish idiot bloody scammer like u

[email protected]
Quote:
bastard like you come meet ur father for ketu by sawmill there,come make u come die if you fail to come as u drink anytin like water you go cough blood die, stupid axe man, people not you get result to further u believe on boi boy work, and and think about ur life and hang self and die idot soo, u young man e nor go better for you , your stupid boss na you dey curse returned to sender, go and kill yourself u call yourself ayes big fool u dey suffer kpele, watch out very soon make thunder fire your father aand mother wey nor train you well as you read this mail may you never have rest of mind until you die a misterious dealth which will give your friends full happiness cuz all your family are dieing with you, stinky jew

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SO FOOL TO WRITE SUCH EMAIL TO A GUY LIKE YOU, I KNOW YOU NO BE REAL GUYMAN BECAIUSE IF YOU ARE A REAL GUY MAN WEY DON MAKE MONEY FOR THIS GAME YOUR RESPONSE WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT. IDIOT LIKE YOU NA YOUR FATHER DEY BEAR PRUDENT BANK @GMAIL.COM CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW DAFT YOU ARE IS THAT AN EMAIL ADDRESS OF A BANK.

IF YOU WANT TO LEARN JOB, YOU MEET US AND WE TEACH YOU, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS PERSONAL EMAIL AND MY FORMAT IS A PERSONAL FORMAT BUT LOOK AT YOUR SELF GMAIL FOR PRUDENT BANK WELL NO WONDER YOU ARE SOO FRUSTRATED WHEN YOU SAW MY FORMAT BECAUSE YOU NEVER MAKE A DOLLAR IN YOUR FORMAT AND IT IS ONLY A MAD MUGU WILL SEE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND PAY YOU 1NAIRA OR 1 CEDI. IDIOT LIKE YOU.

ALL THE COURSES IN YOUR EMAIL GOES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU EVER HAS ONE, IF THIS JOB NO PAY YOU IT IS BETTER ADVISE THAT YOU GO TO 7UP AND APPLY FOR CASUALTY WORKER MAKE YOU DEY WASH BOTTLE AND FROM THERE MAKE YOU MAKE MISTAKE LEAVE TOM TOM INSIDE THE BOTTLE AND THEN THEY GET YOU AND SENTENCE YOU TO JAIL IDIOT.

AYE AXEMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE LIKE CHICKEN

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU GO FIRST DIE IN YOUR SLEEP
U ARE A BIG FOOLISH MAN ANIMAL LIKE U NA ME GO FIRST FINISH U.U GO MAD FOR THAT FESTAC TOWN WEY U SAY U DEY,IF U SEE ME IN PERSON MY GUY U NO GO FIT DO ANY THING OOOOOOO FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FARTHER AND UR MOTHER IN SHORT UR ENTIRE GENERATION ALL OF UNA NA MUMU BACK TO SENDER WITCH MAKE I TELL U I NOR DEY NIJAR I DEY EUROPE POORVERTY I GO KILL U OK WAITING I DO U ,U KNOW ME, FOR U TO BE TELING ME TO GET U CONNECTED U ARE INSORTING UR ENTIRED FARMILY U WIIL REMAIN IN POORVERTY FOR UR LIFE AND DIE IN IT IS A PORAY FROM ABOVE.U CAN NEVER GIVE UR FARMILY JOY IN UR LIFE DID I IT UR MONEY TO BE RECIEVING INSORT FROM U ALL DE TIME. MUMU U ARE BIG ...............FOOL.IF I SEE U I GO CHARM U ANBD KILL U .ASHAWO
GOD GO KILL U I DON MAKE MY MONEY OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...............U GO DIE FOR POORVERTY.

[email protected]
Quote:
you evil go to hell,
look B@du Dub@ngo,

i no that you are a mard pesson, just what you just sey that you are a witch that is good a witch craft is a witch craft, so no wey to a death some thing to work or to speek just go die alone you witch craft am not a witch craft, am sun of most hi God you hear that you evil go to hell.

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN GO HELP ME KILL YOUR PAPA AND YOUR GENERATION
THE MOST STUPID HUMAN I HAVE EVER READ FROM IS YOU. YOU ARE PATHETIC AND FOOLISH, I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO REPLY YOUR CHILDISH STUPID MAIL BUT JUST TO WARN YOU THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GIVE ME TROUBLE FOR NO REASON THEN GO TO FAMILY HOUSE IN BENIN SINCE I AM NOT THERE YOU MAY SURVIVE 2 WEEKS IN CAPTIVITY OF THE EGEDE MEN AKA BLACK AXE. I AM A LORD AND I AM NOT SCARED OF BRATS LIKE YOU. YOU ARE VERY LUCKY THAT I AM NOT IN NIGERIA, GUY I FOR FIND YOU. THEN MAKE YOU OPEN YOUR SMELLING MOUTH TALK RUBBISH B4 YOUR DEATH BULLET. I NAK AM FOR FJ AND CANTA I NOR SEND YOUR AROBA JEJETI, SO PAM YOUR HEART WHEN YOU TALK TO BIG BOYS. MAY THUNDER AND LIGHTNING STRIKE YOU NAKED ON A PLATFORM OF BULLET, SKULL BRAIN, DUST BRAIN, EMPTY BRAIN, STUPID MAYE. YOU ARE A REAL MUGU. YOU ARE IN GHANA AND YOU ARE HAPPY? HMM I SEE THE REASON FOR YOUR STUPID ACT, ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A POOR HUNGRY BASTERD OF ANOTHER FATHER TRAINED BY YOUR LANDLORD, YOU BETTER ASK YOU MUM WHO IS YOUR DAD BEFORE YOUR BRAIN DECAYS TOTALLY.

MATCHE FOR YOUR HEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND TAKE AM BACK BY FIRE FIRE

[email protected]
Quote:
the real word of the foolish man jobless man how are u i knw u are not ok go and pray 4 your mother can u just stop sending me mail foolish man.

[email protected]
Quote:
U have de forken time dey wright all this rubish mumu like U Goat Awu,Ode

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER ELEMENT OF PROGRESS ILLITERATE CHAIRMAN YOU WILL LIVE LONG AND DIE IN HARDSHIP/POOR WHICH IS YOUR PORTION IDIOT OF ALL NATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOU IDIOT. I AM THE SUN OF THE LIVING GOD NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO ME AS I BELIEVE ON THE HEAVENLY GOD. SINCE YOU BELIEVED IN JUJU THEN JUJU WILL SURELY KILL YOU. HOUSE BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
fool remain in niger idiot guys are out making money you are there woking usa women taking 100 dolla idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey stupid and personally i go track you down before this year end sha i don too keep quiet.

I swell b4 dec 15 u go smell ur doom if u thought just watch if u are wise beg?

That all i got to say cos u have 10days to respond.

[email protected]
Quote:
your entire family we die not me fool of 4o is fool for ever ok

[email protected]
Quote:
you no get sence you dey ghana dey fool yourself

[email protected]
41.115.12.172 South Africa
Quote:
You no dey shame say you be aye.Aye na for dirty people.You must show some respect to ahoy.You dirty aye.You have to renounce your membership.You luber.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SAY U BE AYE...NA WHO CARRY U ENTER BUSH? NA GASBI DEY FOLLOW U TALK..I WANT YOU IDENTITY CONFIRMED...THEN U GO SEE IF I NO GO TAKE TREE SHOP UR FUCKING SKULL APART.

Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOUL AND FOUL AND FOUL DO YOU THINK EVERY BODY IS AFRAID OF DEATH I CAN NOT ANNOUCE BEFORE I KILL YOU I GIVE YOU ONLY JUST ONE YEAR JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR PÖOR HOME THEN 2011 0CT I WILL SEND YOU TO WHERE I WILL NOT TELL YOU TO AVOID YOUR ARRA

YOU ARE THE MOST SELFISH PERSON SO FAR I HAVE SEEN ON THIS PLANET EARTH.YOU JUST DEY FOR NIJA THE FUCK UP. LOOK AT U LOCAL HITMAN. BOY U NEED TO COME OUT AND STOP THIS YOUR UK LOTTERY WORK, IT CAN NOT TAKE YOU TO ANY WHERE.

I LOVE U BECAUSE U PUT YOUR HOPE IN IDOL.IDOT, IDOL WORSHIPER, YOU ARE NOT ASHAM THAT IN THIS PRESENT WORLD, YOU ARE STILL MENTIONING THE OLD SCHOOL STUFF.MUGU.BOY CARRY UR BIBLE AND PRAY TO GOD ALMIGHT NA HIM GET EVERY POWER.

BOY IF U NEED HELP JUST TELL ME, I WILL HELP U. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE HUNGRY THAT'S WHY YOU SPEAK EVIL. OK GIVE ME UR ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS SO THAT I CAN SEND U SOME MONEY. OR YOUR ADDRESS SO THAT I SEND IT THROUGH MONEY EXPRESS TO YOUR CARE.

JUST THE WORK OK BUT IF U NEED BIG MONEY DO WITIN GO GIVE U BIG MONEY AND IF U HAVE ANY WORK JUST SEND IT ME SO THAT I CAN HANDLE IT AND COLLECT MONEY FOR U.BOY MAKE WE GO JOLI.

BOY MAKE U WORK HARD.AND ANY TIME U WANT TO LEAVE AFRICA JUST TELL ME I WILL HELP U

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot wey no fit buy domain take work come to claim what he never and
ever will become. Go pick pocket or vandalize car for Apapa wharf
(Wharf rat like uje)
Try and be educated so as to enable you address people with regard
because i might be your God sent helper but you dont know. I have
assisted more than ten goats like you and provided them with greener
leaves to which they ate and going to forget me for the rest of their
entire whole life.
Only illiterates like you visits shrines for aids in this job or your
fetish father as Dibia that he is will lead you to your idolated doom.
He who worships idols are like the idols they serve Psalmist said so.
Holy ghost fire upon your entire five generations to come.
If u like, i will give you my number to meet me in person. i graduated
in Uni Jos in 2001 and was a member of the black axe family and i can
apply an external force to hunt you and gun you down next time, you
learn how to shut your rotting, maggot eating mount.
I am far learned than your entire community.

[email protected]
Quote:
NNE GI NA NNA GI AGHWANLA YOU STUPID CELL- POKER *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
HAVE YOU EVER ASK YOUR MOTHER HOW YOU CAME INTO EXISTANCE?, YOUR GRAND FATHER WAS OSU UPON THAT HE WAS RE-SOLD TO "UME". DID YOU KNOW THAT YOUR MOTHER CONCEIVED YOU INSIDE THE GOTER BY A MAD MAN WHEN YOUR MOTHER WAS CARRYING HIV / AIDS WHEN YOU REACH EAST TRY TO ASK YOUR MOTHER THIS AND MAKE SURE YOU ENTER SCHOOL AGAIN BEFORE YOU ENTER GUY. STOP SPEAKING BROKEN OK MY SLAVE (UME)

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE SOON
JUST LOOK IT AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL DIE
YOU DONT KNOW ME
BEFORE THIS END OF THIS WEEKED YOU WILL DIE, I MOST KILL YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW YOU WILL DIE,

BIG LOOK

[email protected]
Quote:

U DON THINK SAY NA YOUR WRITE SEBI? YOU THEY TREATING ME OMO YORUBA ABI? HAHAHAHA GUY WE ALL NA STREET MENS OOOOO. NEVER YOU UNDERRATE ANYBODY NO MATTA HOW SMALL EM BE. YOUR JAZZSSS WAY U DE DO NA #1 NARIA, DEM BORN ME FOR ILE IFE, ODUDUWA OMO APEYUOJE. HAABBAAA. GIVE YOURSELF BRAIN NO EVER IN YOUR LIFE TRY ME FOR JAZZ OR MEN. MEN NA SMALL DEVIL I BAM POYAKATA. U GO COLLECT 1 TOUCH.

YOU DE TALK OF HIGH PREST O OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA. HAHAHA NA NOW I NOW SAY YOU SMALL, YOU DE JOSEEEEE, SEE WHERE YOU DE CALL NAME HAHAHAHA, OLOWA GBOUMI, TO BA TRY MI MA FI EKU PEYA. I GO USE DEAD VORC YOU FOR MIRRO.

GUY USE YOUR HEAD, BUT IF U WANT TRY SHOW YOUR SELF MAKE I SEE NAA.

[email protected]
Quote:
hello dear do you love your life at all . and you dont know the person you are talking to well dont think i am sleeping i am very close you looking you the way you i we handle you in bullet dont worry hand eho soon meet you let your mouth open wide to couse me as you like you i know you even you are trying change your email not to show as you , well i understand every thing i know dont worry i am very close to you the next thing you hear from my side is you to be gether by bisee of bullet i promise you if you know you are strong man give me your number to reach you to show that yes you are strong man hopless fool like you as your father and your mother to your generation dont worry i know i just want you open your mouht wide first i we tell you why i cool down for you bcos i have already decide to my god i am not going back again since you want to pull me to come i we make you i finish you particular ok just be your self dont worry beleive very soon men we knok in your door hope you wait for you ok that day you we smoke your shit bastard like you

[email protected]
Quote:

this shit or I will put your name in INDIA MUMBAI SHRINE. You'll breathe
your last breath in hell! If you don't get this… "You Will Reap What You
Sow!"

Look you useless, illiterate piece of inbred ibo shit! Stop your bullshit
lies!!!

It seems that you have nothing to do, but waste the little life you have
left trying to scam, or embezzle from others.

I am sure; you're really an unintelligent Ibo. I am sure normally people
just quiver at your bad breath, and the sound of your weenie voice, but I
don't see that right now! I just see a weak desperate stupid insignificant
person. Probably grow up without love; being tortured by your parents. So
now you're torturing tiny animals, and trying to hurt good people so you can
feel better about yourself.

I know you are an Ibo man, do you see how stupid you people that calls there
self Ibo's are, this is exactly you Ibo people soled their birthright to
Hausa and Yoruba, if i where you and i know that i have this kind of quality
to clam to person of God and good investigators as you clam to be, i could
have ask you start it with your Nigerian government, i want to ask you one
question you that clam to he good parson that dos not no asawo as you are
saying, are you a virgin? if you are which means you are not asawo but if
you are not, there is noting different between you and asawo.

You are a puny, uncoordinated, and cannot make it in the real world. So you
pick on good people. Trying to steal their money. One-day you wake-up, and
realize that you're but a sad, pathetic, and useless illiterate piece of
inbred igbo shit! You're a Punk! Jerk-off! Bully! You are nothing! Will
be nothing! Is nothing, but has died inside, lost your soul, and you're an
"enormous lonely asshole in your own Mental Hell!" Good for you! I have him
all to my self. he has paid me good money.....

You that cant write English, go check your mail you send to him. bad English
and wrong spellings

Another question, are the only one that have had that your late president
abacha moved so many billions to Europe and America, is your Nigerian
population up to 1 billion the answer is capital NO, is it not the Sam
American and Europeans we are asking them to give us our money indirect
ways, head it been that abacha sheared the Nigerian population one billion
only i don't think you will be doing that you stupid efcc.

Please think twice and look for a way to get our money that is hanging all
over the world. You can call me on **+22678711253**

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
You be 1 big goat wey like to room the street that need to beware for sudden slottring. Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
ok,
my address na 1047 egede road,Dodorima. My can nbmw, I dey work 4 Udi. so i dey wait

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER WIT UR RUBBISHES. I CAN SEE DAT U R STRONG STARK ILLITERATE NA CAN BARELY SPELL FEW WORDS ENGLISH. EDUCATION IS WEAK DEY UR BLOOD LINE NA NEVER DON CHANGE. NA UR MAMA STILL RUNNING AFTER MOTORS ON HIGH WAYS SELLING SWEETS CAUSE THERE IS GUY MAN WORK NA UR FORM TOO SHONKY TO CHOP MAGA. LET ME ASK U ONE QUESTION, DO U KNOW WHO BORN U? I BI UR PAPA U FULKING BASTARD. CONVICT LIKE U OF DI HIGHEST ORDER OLORIBURUKU NI YIN OOOOO E O NI SE ORIRE RARA. E O NI RI OUN TEN
WA LAYE YIN OOOOOO. UNA SIDDON 4 CAFE NA SWEAT LIKE BIG ELEPHANT BUT ONLY GO CHOP LIKE TINY FLEA NI OOOO. HOMO BASTARD WIT SMOL BOI FORM LIKE URS ONLY BI FIT HANG ASHAWO PANT NA SUK CORK, OK? I DON OVERTAKE MUGU NA CHOP UR DOLLA EVERI TAIM. OH UR MAMA NAU SHE BI ASHAWO SELL HER SMELLY TOTO WORK FO MY BOYZ AFTER SHE CANT MAKE UNUF NAIRA SELLING OKRA SOUP FO SUPPORT UNA UR USELESS NICOMPOOL BROTHER. SHE CRY TO ME
CAUSE SHE GET GLORIA NAU FROM TAKING CORK DEY HER YANSH. SHE REGRET UR STUPIDITY CAUSE U TRY FO BI GUY BUT U CANT EVEN MANUFACTURE MUGU WON TAIM. NA SHE BEG ME FIT GET U GIV UP 419 GAME CAUSE UR FAMILY IS DYING FROM STARVATION WIT UR FRUITLESS EFFORTS. COMPOUND DIRT MONKEY YAHOO BOI WITH UR SMOL SMOL GEE MAN STYLE, U NEVR GO CHOP MAGA WHOLE LIFE NA JUSS DON DIE DREAMING OF WESTY OOOOOOOO. CHURCH RAT LAIK U, GOD WILL
PUNISH U NA UR ENTIRE SICK IMPOVERISHED GENERATION NAU!

[email protected]
41.220.68.1 Lagos
Quote:
You are already a dead man cos i have taken ur case to my shrine. May all ur family start dieing as i slaughter this Ram.
As you read may ur testes swellup.

Razz

[email protected]
Quote:
MY YEAR OF GOING UP BY FIRE ALL MY ENEMIES U WILL DIE BY FIRE AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN
SEE THIS WAN WITHIN WE DON DO PASS BABA GOD GO KILL U UR babalawo NO REACH IF U NOR THEY FEAR GIVE ME UR HOUSE ADDRESS IDIOT LIKE U NOTHING U GET NA MOUTH DEY NA POOR GUY MEN WAN NO SEE WITHIN THEY WAN DO NA U BE WELL GOD BLESS U WITH HIS FIRE U NOR DEY SHAME NA NOW ADAYS NA PEOPLE STILL DEY GO BABALAWO
I SORRY FOR U AS U READ THIS MAIL NA SO U WITH U babalawo go fail
Thank You For Reading.
Await Your Urgent Reply

[email protected]
Quote:
i for follow fuck ur mama but i no be bad boy like ur papa.infact who born u don die.na him make u be black.bg no dey.22no dey,trojan horse nko e com be comon aye u no even get sense i be think say u be person,loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.after she born u ur mama do 2 abortion,dat was d only time i fuck her.so stop complaning say fuck ur mama.u wey leave naija go stay 4 yeye country it means say na my ibu born u,4rm frying pan to fire i ga abga aka wee na,mugu.as a matter of fact u ar talking to a very rugggggggeeeeed a,,xyz of every,guy u be mugu.we never even start u talk axe axe na shit.dem no fit stand my WAR while i was in school.so fuck ooffff

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish ur generation, idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR FAMILY GO FINISH THIS TIME IDIOT

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

PG Malone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this one lol

[email protected]

GUYMAN APTITUDE TESS - 20 QUESTION

1 - HOW OLD U DEY? ______ U DON'T KNOW? ______
2 - WETIN DID U DISCOVR U WON BIG FOOL? ______
3 - HOW MANY WEEKS OF UR LIFE TOTAL U DEY ATTENN SKOOL? ______
4 - WETIN DEY DI LAST TIME U DON GET WON WESTY? NEVR? ______
5 - HOW MANY UR FAMILY MEMBER DEY DIE FROM VOODOO NAU? ______
6 - WETIN DID U FESS NO DAT U HAFF NO LEVEL? ______
7 - HAFF U EVER CONSIDER CHOP URSELF INSTEAD FO TRY CHOP MAGA? ______
8 - HOW MUCH DOES UR MAMA EARN AS ASHAWO? NA WOT ABOUT UR FATHER? ______
9 - ARE U AWARE DAT UR REAL FATHER DEY DI OLD VILLAGE GOAT? ______
10 - IF U DONT CHOP MUGU FO 2 MORE WEEKS WILL U SUK CORK FOR RAISE
NUFF MONEY FO BUY OKRA SOUP? ______
11 - DO U NAU FINALLY REALIZE DAT U NOT FIT AT ALL FO BI GUYMAN? ______
12 - WOT DI DEY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U NA WON BASTARD IDIOT CHURCH RAT
HOMO YAHOO BOI? ______
13 - DO U MIND DAT U DON BI WON SMALL BOI FOREVER DESTINED ONLY FO SUK CORK? ______
14 - DO U MIND DAT DI EFCC DON TROW U IN JAIL SOON? ______
15 - DO U TINK U SHULD GIVE UP DIS GAME CAUSE ALL MUGU TINK U ONLY BI TOUT? ______
16 - WETIN UR MAMA CRY FO UR STUPIDITY NA BEG U GIVE UP 419 CAUSE U
CANT EVEN CHOP MAGA WON TAIM, Y DONT U TAKE HER ADVICE? ______
17 - DO U FEEL BAD UR SISTER HAFF SELL HER DIRTY SMELLY TOTO FO 100
NAIRA SO DAT U HAVE ENUFF KOBO FOR DROP FO DI CAFE? ______
18 - HOW DO U FEEL WETIN ALL BOYS DEY CAFE LAFF AT U CAUSE MUGU NEVER
EVEN REPLY UR MAIL WON TAIM? ______
19 - SINCE U CANT CHOP MAGA, WOT U TINK DEY DI BETTER LIFE FO U NAU;
PUSH TRUCK OR BI DI HARMOSEXUAL ASHAWO? ______
20 - DO U TINK U DON DIE DREAMIN OF WESTY? ______

An unfortunate member of "The Todger club 2011"

THEY ARRESTED TWO OF MY FRIENDS AND DETAINED THEM IN A POLICE CUSTODY, ACCUSING THEM OF ABUSING CURRENCY.

You are Unworthy of my complimentary ending, bastard

Unfortunately,we were happily married for 13 years
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

U JUST DEY MAKE MOUTH. IF U DON'T TAKE TIME I KO KILL U BEFORE UR DEATH COMES. LISTEN PEOPLE NO DEY TALK TO ME LIKE DAT BECOS U NEVER KNOW WHO I BI. IF I EVER HEAR RUBBISH FROM UR MOUTH AGAIN I KO VOKE THE HIGHEST BOKOBO SPIRITS FROM CALABER TO POUR MADNESS TO U INSTANTLY.
U BETTER BEHALF WELL AND TAKE TIME ON HOW YOU SPEAK. TO ME I DON'T TALK TOO MUCH BUT I BELIEVE IN ACTION SO IF YOU WANT BELIEVE ME INSULT ME AGAIN.

AT THE SAME TIME IF U WANT TO KNOW ME WELL THEN WRITE TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL HERE ([email protected]) JUST TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF N I WILL TELL U WHERE WE KO MEET OK? BUT WATCH OUT AND COMPORT.

DOCTOR

[email protected]
Quote:

guy u no say if mumu wen be like you rich just five 4 dis naija we 4
get like 50 president so dat make dem fit control dem? if u be guy and
u no waitin dey u 4 no dey talk like person wen dey volmit confirm
urself u go no say de side wen u 4 get sence na only wen u dey fuck ur
mother. de rest side u be street dog wen dey cholp things wen e see 4
street fuck u i don see more dan waitin u do see 4 street hungry full
fine me make i give u small tin stupid.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy go sleep I don’t know you so explain you’re self more. Where are you from? What is your name? Are you a rev. father or your name for guy man? For all your courses I believe in GOD I don’t have anything with evil man like you who base in native doctor you can do me anything let all your cours be back to sender I doeen’t think that you have mother if that you have mother you will not be stupid_____________ you lankabush, ibabie, I bodia,

I will edvice you from today goes on if you still believe in man made power is better you stop I will advice you as my brother but I not afraid of you if you like I can give you my direction for us to met one on one to tell you that you just started as I men guy you have noting. I also advice you to read the book of Isaiah 27 verse 1-10, 54-17,

One more question guy which job did I cut off from you? tell me so that I will know and correct my self but all this your busting and evil you are measuring I not afraid because I know the God am serving the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is always provide for me torn from your evil today and follow him ask him to provide for you he never fail anybody that ask him, but one day that your Okija, Ala Ogbaga, Kamalu, GOD O THUNDER OGUN will fail you.

Go to hell.

[email protected]
Quote:

well i don't have ur time because i can see that u don't have com more sense and i don't have time with some woman being and qeust what u and ur family with die very soon if u don't repet because u don't know who u are talking to or do u want me to contact my asistor to fingth with you u fool bastard I KNOW U DON'T HAVE KNOW HOPE IN LIFE THAT IS WHY U ARE UPSET WITH SOMETHING IS NOT BELONGS TO U JUST GO AND DIE AND FORGET ABOUT THIS WORLD BECAUSE U DON'T HAVE NO HOPE AGAIN POORBOY LIKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND ALS FUCK UR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NEVER AGAIN IN UR LIFE TRY THAT SHIT WITH ME

LOOK IF EVER RECEIVE ANY INSAULTIVE MAIL FROM YOU WILL KNOW I AM A INCANATION IF RESPECT YOU? YOU RESPECT UR BECAUSE YOU ARE PUSHING ME TO WALL AND I WILL NO LONGER TAKE IT FROM YOU.

YOU AND I ARE NOT WROKING IN THE SAME PLACE I DON'T KNOW I FROM CUT UR JOB IF NOT YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND LUNATIC TWAT U SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM START THIS WILL BE UR LAST MAIL TO ME BEFORE U DO ANYTHING TRY TO KNOW WHOM U ARE DEALING WITH TAKE UR TIME AND DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MAIL.

IF U DO JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO U BUT IF U DOUBT MY WORDS REPLY TO THIS MAIL AND SEE IF U WILL SEE DECEMBER 1st.

THIS IS MY PROMISE TO U.

[email protected]
Quote:

Obie Eve of fake pastor and fake man as you are,because of the nasty things you send to people.
I am not your mate and i have never in any way involved in cutting your job.

You have to be very carefully,because this place is a little place,you have to understand that you are very foolish in saying things you do not know.And if i receive this nasty next time;you will regret it.

That death your have pronounced here will take you because you are rendering a false accusation.

[email protected]
Quote:
There is a Sea-Cat invoked on you Emeka Stern. Watch out for the rubber and glue!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Mugu,

Actually I am very well off. I have a degree in computer science and have a high paying job. You on the other hand have been getting tracked. I am currently finding your location through navigational GPS and will contact the police in your area about you. Guess it's not a good idea threatening people over the internet. Moron.

Jessica Forbes

[email protected]>
Quote:

Welcome to dead man email id with regards to your mail i nor get soul am looking for who to die with okey i can even give you my house address in nijia come and see if me and my men dey happy person when get joy dey do guywork bros leave matter call me

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
41.210.18.1 Accra
Quote:
you stinking bastard bastard what gave you the impetus to insult a KING? so you have not heard that we bru with the skul of dirty axmen...u *DELETED*. if i catch you i will deai with you until you forgot your bush name.....JUST BEWARE VINKINGS RULES!

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE THE COMMENT, YOU NEVER WITNESS THE DAY WAY THE DAGGER PIERCED INTO THE HEART OF A VIRGIN, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A DAY OLD CHICKEN FIGHTING WITH A DEAD MAN IN A MILITARY GRAVE YARD?.

THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN SEA DOGS NEVER GIVE UP TO LITTLE TREATS LIKE YOU.

OBOOOOY,, I GO USE YOUR BLOOD IN THE NIGHT OF THE NEW YEAR EVE, BECUS I NEED AM TOO BAD

[email protected]
Quote:
Rugged egede Men don't talk much, if you are sure that you are a member of Neo Black Movement of Africa, which temple do you come out from? what year? what is the name of Kpoi/head/isi ka isi

Finally what is your strong name. this mail is from Aye chaka de Zulu the first former head Kenneth Kaunda High Temple 98/99 set.

Korovo still remain on guard.

Bye for now for insulting a Lord.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR *DELETED* THERE, DON'T YOU EVER EVER WRITE THIS BOMBA CLAT TO ME AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU THERE

[email protected]
82.128.59.164 Lagos
Quote:
LOLz....u be boys scout! give mi ur numba make i find u see!...make u knw as im dey be like whn person fall 4 inside FIRE.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are confused!!! before you ever become an AXE MAN if ever you are,i have become a Capone and left the university five years ago! wetin come dey shack you? say u be blood thirsty fool and you are proud to announce that to the world.this is things i have done before you and some of us are still regretting why we involved ourselves with it.
you will surely die a premature death and cause grieve for your parents if you do not denounce cultism.
that's your last warning fool!!!!

Please write and say hi to Diplomat Peter!
[email protected]
115.242.82.40 New Delhi
Quote:
Thanks god say i don get one enemy i go register pump action then call police anytime you see black car consider your self and your families dead with five million naira your family’s name with be out of were every you come from see here is my number +919930255958 you most go down men na me be doctor i get even give you my address for nijia who are you boy

Quote:
Nor make month brother you nor no watin i be until we meet with gun okey call me

Quote:
You r a poor man i get men for street okey call me urgently

Quote:
My brother i loss joy ten year ago people don go down on my name see i swear my body dey hot make we start the fight please call me or give me your address this is going to be open fight

Quote:
i dey wait for your call bro call me urgently

Quote:
Welcome to dead man email id with to your mail i nor get soul am looking for who to die with okey i can even give you my house address in nijia come and see if me and my men dey happy person when get joy dey do guywork bros leave matter call me

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PASS YOU

Quote:
I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM MY FRIEND..CAN U EXPLAIN WHAT THE THREAT IS ALL ABOUT...WHERE DID U KNOW ME AND DO I HAVE ANY THING TO SHARE WITH YOU? WHAT IS MY NAME AND WHERE DO I STAY?

[email protected]
Quote:
Can i know who the fool is this, why don,t you introduce yourself properly you heartless idiot.

Quote:
My guy i still dey wait for you to let me know who you be, if you are a real man make yourself known and see how your own axe will divide you into two, you are advise to be careful who you talk to, just identify yourself and see who will be the first to be hurt, i promise you will never had experience or dream of what will happen to you if you let me know who you are, just try me you dead man.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE TIME TO TALK ONYE ARA

[email protected]
Quote:
make u mind wetin u dey write online u bam ohh but i know know wetin all this kind write up me. na me lord oba akenzua de 1st zb temple 1995, present butcher malaysia zone ju name jossy. kf on g but make u nor just dey write things like this online anyway u bam dodos...... aye axe men!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Watch your Back 4 your fuck up
These is Very Rugged Supreme Eagle omoleye Flying above the sky where you day were is your location why should you send to me such stupid email 4 what reason so watch your back 4 your nonsense because the Birds are ears to the Ground Abacraya air lord i Bam i rugged I Bam and Tested

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOSH GO KILL UR MAMA.

Very Happy [email protected]
41.184.65.65 Lagos
Quote:
Your mama toto, you be full fledged Idiot, your mates are on the internet making Money and you are on the internet playing black Axe or Red Axe, your time is going at you age the highest confraternity is the Naira, Dollar Confraternity, because if you have it then the world is in your pocket, I can even pay your best friend off to kill you , fuck your mother sister and pin your head on a stick in your family compound.

IDIOT MUMU Internet USER email ([email protected]) Imagine Bank using email make u upgrade
ANU OFIA

[email protected]
Quote:
U NA BLACK AXE???? NA WE BRING AM COME BEN 4 UNA WHEN THE MOTHER WAS VERY STRONG.
REGARDS,
LORD I.T.

Tuco gets me again @gmail.com Laughing
Quote:
YOUR MOMMA HAS BEEN AN OUTCAST EVER SINCE SHE BORE YOU AS THE SON OF A THOUSAND BABOONS, ALL OF THEM STINKING IGBOS WIT COCONUT HEADS LIKE YOURS.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Father!!
Na Alo you deh talk like that so?? I am sailing till the end....be careful. I get boys for Ghana there that can trace your email name and Ip and cut off your head in one hit...Be careful! this is not a joke, am for real!

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ OK broda, I think this was a live one:

[email protected]

Quote:
Good day idiot after reading your poor write up I decieded to get you informed
about the Ibo man it sound absurd that you claim to be educated and lack a sen
se of judgement,your sentiment and emotions coupled with your hatered for the
Ibo man has blinded your sense of judgement your insensitivity has clearly st
ood you out as one of the educated illiterates of this twenty first century yo
u should be ashamed to judge the Ibo who has been the foundation of the Nigeri
a state, Remember that it was great Ibo men like Nnamdi Azikiwe,opara and alva
n Ikuku who paineered the Nigeria Idependent and Immediately after this achiev
ement of this great Ibo mind weaklings like Awolowo emerged from no where the
Ibo man has been known for his industrious skill and ability all over the worl
d there can be no Nigerian nation today without an Ibo man the Ibos have achie
ved greater things in all field of life than any other tribe in Nigeria let me
remind you that some of the graetest scholars all around the world are Ibos.

I will mention but few for you since your mother is Ghanaian and you were born
here and have never been educated about Nigeria history because with all you
said about the Ibo man it became obvious that you were born here by a weakling
yoruba rench who left oshogbo or ogbomoso to become an allien in Ghana as you
are all known around here in Ghana toady, as I was saying before the Ibos int
electual prowess is recongised all over the world and the Nigeria state is jus
t enjoying all the acolades the Ibo man has brought thats why We have men with
the high intelectual prowess being from the Ibo origin e.g Philip Emeagbali t
he computer wizard whom the American are very proud of today is an Ibo man fr
om Onitsha,then Chike Obi the world aclaimed mathematician is from Ogbunike in
Anambra state then Chinue Achebe the literature icon another Ibo man from Ogi
di in Anambra state am not interested in metioning other great Ibo
Oby Ezekwesili and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Who are today doing Nigeria proud with
the United Nation am not also trying to say that the Ibos donot not have their
weak point like every other tribes in Nigeria but am aguring that the Ibos ar
e more interligent than any other tribe in Nigeria and have also contributed t
o the growth of Nigeria than any other tribe after reading your write up the f
irst question I asked my self was is this murun a Nigerian? in the first place
how come you did not know all this if you are truely a nigerian then again am
also sure that there is no true Nigerian who can actually say such thing agai
nst another tribe from Nigeria so am very sure you an allien because no true N
igerian can say all you have said concering the Ibo man.

Well I want to be frank with you am pressing very hard to make sure the sun ne
ws paper publishes this write up of yours am sure Nigerians will commend on th
is because We donot need alliens like you calling them selves Nigerians while
they are not to come and put divission among us at this period of our nation b
uilding where all We need now is reunion, you should be ashamed of your self a
m an Ibo guy born of a yoruba mother from ondo state let me also inform you th
at the person who sent you this format is a pure yoruba man like your self He
had to call me to read this then I made up my mind I was going to clear your m
ind tonight because you are so naive.

My advice to you is to try and do some reseach about the history of Nigeria as
no one will take you serious with the limited info you have about
reason why the Ibo man is not having a high position today is not because the
y are not worthy of it but because of the corrupt and weak mind like yours who
are laying hold on power because they know that if such scholarsistic mind li
ke the Ibo man take over governance in Nigeria you will all be poor because al
l the oil money you are still today will be a thing of the past, the Ibo is a
builder he knows how to change things Orji Kalu proved this when He brought t
he C.A.F champion league trophy to Nigeria and weak minds like yours are afria
d of change that is why you have bastardised the Nigerian nation, ever since
governance left the Ibos hands the Nigeria state has been rediculed by midiocr
ity like you the last reign lead by a yoruba man like you by name Obasonjo was
the greatest cures that came Nigerians way, you see while the Ibos have produ
ced great mind like philip Emagbali and co the yorubas can only boost of men l
ike Obansojo,bode Gorge and madam olubumi etteh I think you should be the one
to feel ashamed of the poor mind that the yorubas and the normadic hausas who
through the militry reaped the Nigeria state of our billions of dollars only t
o still remain the poorest zone today.

You are angry that you recieved this format from this poor yoruba
who is only trying to keep body and soul together till he graduates and gets
a job,then what will you say about the scam be pepetrated in Nigeria by your s
o called yoruba kins men and other ethinic leaders you should be ashamed once
again, if not why are you relatives in Nigeria complaining, mugu you just dese
nded on the Innocent Ibo man who no one in your family can ever be like just b
ecause you hate him, one of the greatest scam king pin of all time in Nigeria
is a yoruba man by name ADE Bendel you are just naive, mugu you go die for Gha
na them go burry you for osu castle cemetry, mumu try respect ibo man because
with out am Nigeria no go fit survive.

Odee oloriburuku eniya omo ale baba e ti di eleya,monkey where you fit compete
with Ibo man KANU NWAKWO NA IBO MAN OO mugu , jay jay okocha na Ibo man TOO o
O monkey these are guys who at one time or the other has made you proud yet yo
u religate them because of your hatered for Ibo man, as Ibo man
your wife and your sister,thats is just the beginging any where you jam Ibo ma
n wether na woman or man them go dey show you peper in jesus name as you no li
ke them them no go ever like you moneky, know that there is no tribe without t
here weak point and let me correct you concering the Ibo woman she is a pride
to her husband the Ibo woman has never been known for prostitution at all rath
er We have other tribes in Nigeria notorious for such which I will not go into
details, never has the Ibos been mentioned in the record of prostitution, som
e of the biggest nineteen guys here in Ghana today are yorubas very few Ibos h
appens to be among them, the credite card scam gurus are the yorubas there are
known all over Naija for that, which yoruba man can you mention in the class
of the above mentioned Ibo men apart from Wole soyinka no body else We have su
rpassed the yorubas in terms of producing great and interligent mind go to Lag
os today and see the street maniacs called area boys and O.p.c this are the ty
pe of people the yoruba race produces, weaklings and touts am sure you are one
of the O.P.C MEMBER chased out after Gani Adams was arrested.

Guy am more interligent than you am here in lagoon doing my BSC in Economics s
ome of the Nigerian Banks have already given me space where I help them during
weekends banking because of my interligencia you see you claim to be educated
and interligent where are you working how much are you paid a month,you triba
listic fool people like you can never get an position in our Nigeria of today
We are moving foward great minds like governor fashola,peter obi and shomole h
ave proved to the those old and vissionless cabal laying hold on Nigeria that
We have risen, a new erra of governance where every Nigerian is one ,where an
Ibo can become governor in lagos state,and where a yoruba man
ernor in kaduna that Nigeria of our dream has come We will barnish people like
you from Nigeria am only waiting to finish next year and return home Nigeria
needs me if you claim to be a good Nigeria what are you doing in Ghana monkey
while you should be home assisting in building Nigeria them NEVER TELL YOU SAY
THINGS DON CHANGE FOR NAIJA your eyes go only see am but you no go chop insid
e because you are an enemy of Nigeria if you could destroy one tribe from Nige
ria, good people Great people, who know you for Naija monkey the same Ibo you
are castigating are busy playing for Nigeria and doing you proud which yoruba
man dey super eagles apart from Obafemi Martins WHEN iKE uCHE DON ALREADY REMO
VE THE SHIRT FOR HIM BODY THINK TWICE ABOUT THE IBOMAN THE MAN NA GREATEST FO
R NAIJA GOD BLESS NAIJA.

gUY i KNOW BOOK PASS YOU BSC ECONOMICS FINaL YEAR LEGOON NA GARI?WITH BANKS PE
CHING ON ME LIKE FLIES WHILE YOU STILL DE STRUGLLE FOR WORK YET YOU CONDEM IBO
MAN MOKEY minds like Nigeria the guy like you don pregenant will become gov

He thinks I'm a Yoruba that cut his job.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TUCO NA U BE TRIBALISTIC FOOOOOOOL OOOOOOOOO Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU AN AXE MAN? COS U ARE TALKING TO A CRESTED AXE LORD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
good i don no you boy

[email protected]
Quote:
why do korofo like u want to chalange the gods of prince odim, back in the days when men where men at the battle field were were u and ur ogo was no to be found u bastardos ran away due to lack of oration and contamination at the end of the day he got is two eyes blinded, what happen next to ogo men it was dead dead dead and blood overstain, i no u lack oration i dont deal with billys like i deal with ur nationals if u dont take ur time i will fish u out.
SUPREME VIKINGS CONFRATERNITY(AYINKPERERE FIRE, FOREVER WILL SHALL RULE OVER THE BASTARDOS) FROM THE DON GADAFI

[email protected]
Quote:
i will fulk your dirty mother again

[email protected]
Quote:
Big FOOOOOLLLL, i GO SOON CATCH UP WITH YOU AND USE YOUR HEAD DO MONEY BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM BE SAY NA COINS AND FIVE NAIRA YOU GO DEY VOMMIT.
iDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTT
yOU TOO DEY MAKE MOUTH GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS MAKE I COME KILL ALL OF UNA OGBETE BLACK YASH MEMBERS. BLACK YASH NA SMALL CHILDREN FRAT. FOOL I GO ENTER UNA VILLAGE BASH YOUR MAMA AND SISTERS WITH KLIN SOAP AND BLEACH BEFORE I GO BEGIN FUCK THEIR DIRTY YASH ONE BY ONE,
ANY ONE WEN NOR GREE MAKE I BASH AM I GO SHOOT AM.
WHERE UNA BLACK YASH FOR DEY DO MEETING , ME NA ONE MAN SQUAD IF I ENTER THERE UNA KPOAI(HEAD, CHAIRMAN,CP,HAZAR,CRYER AND ALL OF UNA OGBETE GO TAKE OFF.
FOOL LIKE YOU .
BLACK YANSH PEOPLE,GIVE ME TYHE DAY WHERE UNA GET JOLLY(J) AND THE BUSH.

[email protected]
Quote:
iwu idiot...na so you go take meet your untimely death b4 the end of the yr ! u wan try?
safe journey to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO BROS,
4GET ALL THIS LET US WORK TOGETHER...................
WE ARE NOT FIGHTING.

ONE LOVE.........

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM SORRY, REAL MEN DON'T TALK TOO MUCH, IT IS ONLY COWARDS LIKE YOU TALK MUCH.

I REMAIN A RUGGED LORD.

CHAKA DE ZULU DE 1ST, I KNOW YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID:YOU ARE FREE TO ASK ANY BLACK AXE LORD YOU KNOW FOR HIM TO EXPLAIN TO YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU NEVER SEE THE FOUR WALLS OF HIGH INSTITUTION TALK LESS OF KNOWING WHAT BLACK AXE IS.

HAHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAA REAL MEN ARE BLACK, BUT IN YOUR ENTIRE WORLD YOU WILL NEVER BE BLACK BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A REAL MAN.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHH STINKING JEW MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL ME WHAT THE PROBLEM IS FIRST.....COS I DONT REMEMBER HAVING ANY PROBLEM WITH ANY BODY
BUT IF U FILL SAY U GO DE CHASE PERSON WEY NO DO U ANY THING,I PRAY OHHHHHHHHHH
I DONT KNOW YOU .....PLZ WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU AT THE MOMENT MAKE WE SEE.

TELL ME WHERE I GO MEET YOU SO THAT I WILL COME AND SEE YOU AND KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS COS I KNOW THAT I DONT HAVE PROBLEM WITH ANY BODY.

[email protected]
Quote:
TELL ME OHH MADE U FOOL
SEE LET ME TELL U FOOL U GO SOCK U PAPAS DICK FOOL U CAN'T DO ANY THING FOOL I WISH U KNEW WHO U ARE TALKING TO U WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE LEAVE UR HOUSE FOOL ME AX MY FOOT PREY MY NOR CATCH U GO TELL ME WHO MADE U FOOLISH GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Egede put ur no. down now...suru egede...nwaba nku....o setigo..nwaba
nku....dodorima..ekenwa...

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING ME,I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE FROM A NIGERIAN,I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE BROTHERS BUT AM RESIDING IN INDIA,OTHER BROS WAY RECEIVE MY MAIL DE HELL ME BUT YOUR OWN NA LIKE THIS WHY NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE EMPTY VASSEL THAT MAKES THE GREATEST NOISE
I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME WITHOUT NUMBER TO DO YOUR WORST I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR OR ARE YOU WAITING FOR TUNDER TO SRIKE YOU BEFORE YOU DO THAT.FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Just introduce yourself you fool from a female dog who happen to be your mother. i will stop here just introduce your bastard self and your godforsaken family will be history, you are just a chip common axe man, God punish your Buthcher and your kpoi idiot, remain hidden you heartless Goat from a foolish dead father and a harlot mother. you will not hear from me again unless you introduce yourself then you will. but for now i will just take you like a jobless fool.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Busted2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PG Malone wrote:
I like this one lol

[email protected]

GUYMAN APTITUDE TESS - 20 QUESTION

1 - HOW OLD U DEY? ______ U DON'T KNOW? ______
2 - WETIN DID U DISCOVR U WON BIG FOOL? ______
3 - HOW MANY WEEKS OF UR LIFE TOTAL U DEY ATTENN SKOOL? ______
4 - WETIN DEY DI LAST TIME U DON GET WON WESTY? NEVR? ______
5 - HOW MANY UR FAMILY MEMBER DEY DIE FROM VOODOO NAU? ______
6 - WETIN DID U FESS NO DAT U HAFF NO LEVEL? ______
7 - HAFF U EVER CONSIDER CHOP URSELF INSTEAD FO TRY CHOP MAGA? ______
8 - HOW MUCH DOES UR MAMA EARN AS ASHAWO? NA WOT ABOUT UR FATHER? ______
9 - ARE U AWARE DAT UR REAL FATHER DEY DI OLD VILLAGE GOAT? ______
10 - IF U DONT CHOP MUGU FO 2 MORE WEEKS WILL U SUK CORK FOR RAISE
NUFF MONEY FO BUY OKRA SOUP? ______
11 - DO U NAU FINALLY REALIZE DAT U NOT FIT AT ALL FO BI GUYMAN? ______
12 - WOT DI DEY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U NA WON BASTARD IDIOT CHURCH RAT
HOMO YAHOO BOI? ______
13 - DO U MIND DAT U DON BI WON SMALL BOI FOREVER DESTINED ONLY FO SUK CORK? ______
14 - DO U MIND DAT DI EFCC DON TROW U IN JAIL SOON? ______
15 - DO U TINK U SHULD GIVE UP DIS GAME CAUSE ALL MUGU TINK U ONLY BI TOUT? ______
16 - WETIN UR MAMA CRY FO UR STUPIDITY NA BEG U GIVE UP 419 CAUSE U
CANT EVEN CHOP MAGA WON TAIM, Y DONT U TAKE HER ADVICE? ______
17 - DO U FEEL BAD UR SISTER HAFF SELL HER DIRTY SMELLY TOTO FO 100
NAIRA SO DAT U HAVE ENUFF KOBO FOR DROP FO DI CAFE? ______
18 - HOW DO U FEEL WETIN ALL BOYS DEY CAFE LAFF AT U CAUSE MUGU NEVER
EVEN REPLY UR MAIL WON TAIM? ______
19 - SINCE U CANT CHOP MAGA, WOT U TINK DEY DI BETTER LIFE FO U NAU;
PUSH TRUCK OR BI DI HARMOSEXUAL ASHAWO? ______
20 - DO U TINK U DON DIE DREAMIN OF WESTY? ______

Loved this so much I had to send to a lad who tried the rental scam on me. His reply:

Re: Western union payment
George Butler <[email protected]> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To:
IKU LO MA PA E.....A BA IYALAKU IYA W.....OLOSHI OMO ALE....IKULOMA PA E

Anyone able to translate?
Ta
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Busted. Can't think of a better way to start baiting than to get a great insult from a mugu. Not sure of the others but I've used OLOSHI OMO ALE before with good results. It's Yoruba and he's basically very strongly saying you're a complete total worthless idiot and ome ale is bastard son/born out of wedlock/son of a whore. I think you're going to fit right in Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder fire you too
Thunder fire yr generation stupid boy, why can't you just say you no be client.
Ogun go kill you stupid Guy man

[email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER THE SAME TO YOU AS YOU WISH ME THANKS I BI YOUR BROTHER FROM ANAMBRA ALSO.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
i dey very surprised say small boys don dey bam movement dey spoil movement,you know who you dey call obote,na jew wey get this box,u dey call jew obote?for where you get your OT,which T?u dey take black axe dey threat person wey you no know to show say you na idiot.If to say you go fit tell me which t you from,i go know whether i get any big boy,or any L wey dey around there so that him go carry some B s treat ur fuckup wella,and na jewish mending you deserve.U go fit come online by 6pm nigerian time make we familiarize?

[email protected]
Quote:
as you wish and wrote so shall it be onto your all family and genaration to come

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE EMPTY VESSLE THAT MAKES THE GREATEST NOISE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
MR BIG FOOL.

YOU LACK ORIENTATION THAT'S WHY YOU SO CALLED AXE MEN FALL VICTIM WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE AND UNA DEY COLLECT ANY HOW. A FOOL MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE JUST LIKE YOU. I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO SAY TO YOU THAT'S MAKES ME A GREAT AND WISE MAN.

BUT NOTE MAN THAT THE SLOWISH MOVEMENT OF A TIGER THOSE NOT MAKE HIM A FOOL.I NOR KNOW WATIN CONCERN YOU., DON'T YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE OR YOUR USELESS COMING GENERATION EVEN YOUR PRESENT MISTRABLE GENERATION SEND ME SUCH MESSAGE AGAIN BECAUSE GUY FIRE GO BURNNNNNNNNNN YOUUUUUUUUUUU OHHHHH..

REMEMBER, NOTHING PASSES THROUGH THE FIRE AND REMAIN THESAME. DON'T LET ME TRACE YOU.

BEWARNED!!!!! BEWARNED!!!!!! BEWARNED!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Last Warning !!
u are a fool. Do you know about Black Ax?? u water bam boiz ,na so una go dey do antara up and down. You don carry 4 before? u don use 1 before? u don matche wit 7 before? Ghana no far oohh my guy. no let me use science for you oohhh. Ghana na my zanga oohh,Accra na where i fit do u d thing.

Take ur time !

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY U ND ALL D BLACK AXES ALIFE BE PUNISHED..

[email protected]
82.128.83.9 Lagos
Quote:
if u can brief me the meaning of the thing you have been sending to me i will be happier,sorry i 4got to tell ,ur dad cant impregnate woman so a mad man on the street do the work 4 him.u r son of a mad man

[email protected]
Quote:
EYE GO COMOT YOUR EYES
YOU WAY YOU CREATED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THIS WAY ("B@du Dub@ngo, Deputy Manager" <[email protected]>) NAA GUY MAN WAY YOU BE INSTEAD MAKE YOU SAY YOU NO BE CLIENT THEN YOU STARTED INSULTING ME, WELL BOY MAKE I TELL YOU NAA OGUN ALAKA AYE OSIN MOLE GO KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES,SOPONNA WILL FINISH YOU AND NAA SONGO OLUKOSO OKO OYA GO KILL YOUR GENERATION. CALL ME MAKE I TURN YOU TO DEAF AND DUMB, MY NUMBER +447045777474.
MAKE I TELL YOU, I NO WANT TALK B4 BUT AS YOU ACT LIKE A STUPID PERSON WAY YOU BE, THAT IS WHY I SAY NAA EYE GO COMOT YOUR EYES. I PROMISED YOU I WILL FIND YOU WHEN I COME 9JA.
STAY PANIC AND HOT,
REGARD,
WORLD × 10 RUGGED PECKER ODAN

[email protected]
Quote:
CHIRMAN SUCIDE SQUARDE IS COMING SO THERE IS NO WAY FOR U TO HIDE.
NA U GO FIRST KPAI BEFORE ME, I CLAIM SAY U BE AXE MAN, SHUT UP, U BE CORNA BARM. U KNOW WHERE BUSH DEY? FOOL U DEY TALK OF BLACK AXE.
I GO SEND CHIRMAN SUCIDE SQUIDE TO COME AND CLEAR UR FAMILY. I GO EVEN SEND CHEIF BUTCHER TO COME MATCHET U.

I MUST TREAT UR FUCKUP JEW MAN WEY NO GET OT. MY EYES DEY MONITOR U AS THEY KNOW UR BASE.

I MUST UR SISTER IN FRONT OF U AS SHE NA STUPID JENET WEY NO GET LEVEL.

JEW JEW JEW ME ME ME

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND FOOLISH
YOUR BRAIN IS VERY LITTLE WHAT IF I GIVE YOU MY HOME ADRESS AND THEN SET YOU UP WITH BUKANIA BOYS. INSHORT YOU ARE MORE THAN STUPID I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME WITH PRODIGAL SON LIKE YOU.FUCK YOU AND YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOUR LORDY YOU DEY SEND ALL THIS?
741 EYE DEY SEE YOU.................................FORMER C.P DEY YAN

[email protected]
Quote:
u be small boy just dey west your time as you say so shall it been unto you say( A-man)

[email protected]
Quote:
U THIS THING WHO ARE YOU???????????????? WHY DO YOU WRITE ME THIS BY THEWEY WERE ARE YOU. YOU THIS THING

[email protected]
Quote:
back to the sender you idiot. may God punish your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are noting but a fool and a barking dog you bastard aye fem

[email protected]
Quote:
watin hapen happen self who be dis identify urself.u be strong
man.where u 4 bam way u come de send me dis kind mail.make u arrange urself.

[email protected]
Quote:
just my mistake to dey shout with a small boy and tout wey no know how to approach people for help.Idiot,if u ever enter school and become dis thing now wey you dey impersonate,try learn how to spell words.Its an advice

[email protected]
Quote:
U NOR WELL @ ALL ...WHO B UR BUTCHER ABI AN UR CABIN BIS KIT U DEY TALK ABOUT...GUY I AM BLACK AND PROUD....DONT USE THOSE WORDS OK.....TOO RUGGED TESTED AND TRUSTED BRODA I BAMBELA FINISH TO THE CALL...LOL...WAKE FROM UR SLEEP MAN SEE WATIN U DEY WRITE TO PERSON U NOR KNOW B4....U NOR GET OT.....OBOTE MAN......I NEED KNOW MAKE I CHECK U WELL....

[email protected]
Quote:
JEW MAN LIKE YOU, YOU NO KNOW YOURSELF YOU DEY USE YOUR OWN HAND DEY PLAN YOUR DEATH B@DU DUB@NGO BAGGERS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
OBOTE FRIM THERE.... JJ FROM F..J DEY YARN

[email protected]
Quote:
OBITUARY OBITUARY

SEE AS YOU CURSE YOUR GENERATIONS,YOU CANT EVEN READ WHAT YOU SENT TO YOUR FAMILY,DIRTY STUPID LANGUAGES,FUCK YOUR MOTHER,MACHETE YOUR FAMILY WITH AXE,YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO,YOU CURSE YOURSELF,YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR GENERATION,YOU HAD A GOOD TIME TO PACKAGE YOUR WRITE UPS,THIS HIGHEST LEVEL OF PSYCHE,YOU SENT SO MANY EMAILS THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T PROGRESS,TALK A LOT OF BULLSHITS.ALL DIE DIE DIE YOU SAY,NOT KNOWING YOUR DEAD CORPSE..I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU RESIDE THIS VERY MOMENT AND EVERYBODY KNEW THAT YOUR DEAD CORPSE ALREADY,DONT WORRY TO BUY COFFIN ITS BEEN BOUGHT FOR YOU ALREADY AND ITS IN YOUR FAMILY HOUSE,AND YOUR FAMILY ARE WAITING TO BURY YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE CURSED THEM WITH YOUR BASKET MOUTH..

ADIEU

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish your father no bi the same thing we dey do

[email protected]
Quote:
na so u dey do ur own work?hia ooo chineke abeg comot i no get talk with mad man pickin,maybe ur own wan start,ur mama wey gree make kai kai man fuck am.na she cos d whole thing now u don dey disturb d public,

[email protected]
Quote:
i buy banana banana fuck ur mama give am belle ur mama toto sour.this is my new album,i will release it for u

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic