SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoops, I forgot this... not an insult, but nevertheless a fun response to one. Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
Dear Jefferson Aerplaine,

I understand the reason why you are sanding so bitter, maybe you come across with those internet scammer and that is enough for someone to take precaution when ever anything from the internet appear. But I know that such thing do happen to anybody, but my promise to you now is this is real because they conclude and ordered this fund from The United Nation and African Development Compensation team.

I don't mind your insultive world that come's out from you; all I know is to be honest with you as soon as you follow my world and instruction given to you soon your first payment will be sent to you though Western Union Agent:

Please if you agreed with me and ready to cooperate, I need you to reply back with your full name and home or office address together with your telephone number, as soon as you provide this information to me your first payment latter will send to you immediately.

Thanks

Lookman Joe.

I also got a new one from [email protected]

Quote:
I BELIEVE IN ACTION, PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT CLAIM TO KNOW ALL, I TOO KNOW BUT I WILL SHOW YOU, JUST RELASS TWO DAYS REMAINING, DON'T BEG AND SEE THE REPERCUSSION OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, BASTARD.

0 0 0 MACOMFIETE, KACHIKACHIKA BELE BELE, KACHIKACHIKA BELE BELE, KAINO KAINO.
WATCH OUT AND SEE.

And from [email protected]:

Quote:
HAHAHAAHAHAHA,YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON AND FOLLOW YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER GRAVE, IDIOT, WORK WORK WORK, WHERE DID YOU KEPT THE WORK SENSLESS MAN.

HAHAHAAHAHAHA,YOU WILL DIE VERY SOON AND FOLLOW YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER GRAVE, IDIOT, WORK WORK WORK, WHERE DID YOU KEPT THE WORK SENSLESS MAN.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Fucking faggot my ad is for.ladies

Quote:
Listen faggot ill kill your ass i hate faggots ok

Quote:
Listen you fucking homo im going to report your faggot ass to yahoo

Quote:

listen you fucking faggot where did you get that number from

Quote:
ok you fucking homo where do you live so i can show whos mother did what

Quote:
insults get people killed did you know im a cyber crime.cop and we are tracking your.location right now

Quote:

my unit is world wide and can arrest anywhere in world ok

Quote:
Keep dreaming my friend im in the fbi cyber crime unit and we are catching all you scam artist

Quote:

Listen asshole stop emailing me i have your ip address and location and you will be traced

[email protected]

Quote:
Do you understand you have some money with us to be released to you and you are telling us another thing?

[email protected]

Quote:
READ UR BIBLR N FREEE FROM D MONSTRE U HAVE IN U.
U R A BASTARD GAY.. GOD WILL PUNISH U COZ R A DEVIL. GOD WILL PUNISH UR GENERATION FROM UP O DOWN, U R BLACK SPOT UPON A CHRISTANITY,,;JUST LOOK AT UR UGLY BODY U LOOK LIKE YOU R PATIENT OF CANCER, 1ST TREAT UR CANCER USE TAT MONI ON UR BODY SO U WILL B FREEE FROM D MONSTER CALLED CANCER,,U R VERY UGLY N PATHETIC I WILL SHIT ON UR FACE U BETTER LIKE MY SHIT N SWALLOW IT BASTARD FUCK UR MOM OR IF U CANT FUCK HER SEND HER HERE SO I CN GIVE HER BETTA FUCK ,,,,U R DEVIL,,,,
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] continues to be my penpal
Quote:
UR WIFE DON OLD N5O NAIRA FOR ONE ROUND I BEG HOME IF TOWNSHIP NO GOOD FOR YOUR BODY EKPA BIG FOOL LIKE LIKE SON . TUFIAKWA POOR GENERATION LIKE UUUUU

Quote:
EWU IGBO DO MAKE U GO YOUR VILLAGE GO STAY DS ONE YOU DEY TOWNSHIP NO WORK IS THIS HOW UR LIFE WILL LOOK MISERABLE FOR EVER GO VILLAGE FIND SOLUTION TO UR FAMILY PROBLEM NA CAUSE THEY FOLLOW UNA FAMILY EKPA WEKA GUFIA ORUE OKHORO ONIWE

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL WHAT YOU SAY IS WELL UNDERSTOOD BY ME COZ YOU MAKE ME TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS HOW YOUR FAMILY IS. AM SO SORRY SO YOUR FAMILY HAS BEEN SUFFERING FROM THIS KIND OF THING PLEASE YOU NEED TO GO TO CHURCH FOR MORE PRAYER S PLEASE ALSO MAKE SURE YOU SEE DOCTOR FOOLISH MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER MUST PIECES YOU AND YOUR MAMA AND PAPER IF THEY STILL DE ALIVE.

MOST IMPORTANTLY,THUNDER MUST SURELY FIRE YOU TO PIECES.

SINCE WE ARE WORKING MAGA AND NOT YOUR MAMA OR PAPA AND U HAVE THE GUT TO INSULT YOURSELF,LET GOD KILL U THERE.

BASTARD LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to SENDER in Jesus names, Your generation will die first, Fool like u?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST FRUSTRATED SO GO AND LOOK FOR WHAT TO DO,,,,,,,,,,,, FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
u illterate fool,i dont blame u it is your father that did not send you to school that i blame.it is you that will die this night.i am not expecting your reply again cos i know you must die dis midnight.rest in peace

[email protected]
Quote:
You and your entire family will never see the end of this year, evil bastard, are you bigger than God that protects me ? i reject that in Jesus name, return to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA NA YOU YOUR FAMILY GO CRY IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
Ko ni da fu eeeeeeeeee. oloshi go to hell. you go die this august. fuck u.

[email protected]
Quote:
COME TO NO 19 ISIDAMHOME STREET I AM WAITING FOR YOU FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
I`m already with you there, to kill you , bloody fool. and your family bad pastor

[email protected]
Quote:
Your English is too poor, you need education.

[email protected]
Quote:
Go sleep u dey mad

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know you are worst stupid man or boy on this earth? You claim to know something why you cannot speak common English, is this what you have writing to mugu idiot? You also claim you are big man, why are u bordering yourself or mugu is it your father who died wretched or your birth right, hungry boy. If you need money call me i will give you money, school drop out.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father yansh you dey crase and your mama dey mad all your entire family dey kolo nor worry i know your problem na hungry they beat you abi i go soon bring food come for you for your grave and one bottle of bear. i hope say that one go do you if not just let me know i go send as many as you want come for you bastard idiot your left eye go blind fuck you old full.

[email protected]
Quote:
give me dis ur smtp na make i take shoot abeg

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU BELONGS TO TALKLESS OF KNOW WHO IS YOUR FATHER. EZI, DID YOU KNOW YOUR BIALOGICAL FATHER? NO NO.

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU BELONGS TO TALKLESS OF KNOW WHO IS YOUR FATHER. EZI, DID YOU KNOW YOUR BIALOGICAL FATHER? NO NO.

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT CARTON, I DONT TALK TO YOUR TYPE GET AWAY LOSER LIKE YOUR FATHER WHO DID NOT DO ANY THING UNTIL HIS DEATH. IDIOT.

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT CARTON, I DONT TALK TO YOUR TYPE GET AWAY LOSER LIKE YOUR FATHER WHO DID NOT DO ANY THING UNTIL HIS DEATH. IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
IMEE-LA.
NNA,

DIKA INACHO IHE IGA ERI KA MUONWEM NA ACHOKWA, GI WEE NATA OZI MU
ZIGARA NDI OCHA GI BIDO WEE KPOBA MU IYI KA OSI MASI GI, EKELEKWAM GI.

MA BURU NA OBI NA DIKA ISI DEREM KA OGA ESI MEZUO NA NDI GINA EZI NA
ULO GI NA AHA JIHOVA NKE MU NA EFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, YOU WILL DIE!!!YOU WILL KNOW NO PEACE IN UR MISERABLE WASTED LIFE YOU USE IN TYPING DIS MSG,YOUR FADA

[email protected]
Quote:
Yeeh me i know you bitch cos you lost ur mother
Godyyyyyyyyyyyyy Boy

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A BIG TIME FULL AND ALL WHAT YOU SAID WILL GO BACK TO SENDER JUST LIKE THIS FUCK YOUIDIOT ASHOLE. THE TIME YOUR MOTHER USE IN CARRY YOU FOR NINE MONTHS IS A BIG WASTE.MAKE GOD PUNISH YOUR MAMA TOTO. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE YOU WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND DIE. YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING BECAUSEYOU WILL DIE IN PUNISHMENT . GI NA UMU NNE GI
CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU.YOUR MAMA TOTO DAY DANCE AZONTO LOL FULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HA HA HA HA HA HA FUL

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL CHINEKE KPOKWA PAPA GI NA MAMA OKU

[email protected]
Quote:
Too much talk no dey full basket, people wey dey do heavy tins no dey even open mouth laik una, no go hustle make money, xmas don dey reach now, next tin u go begin find ur cousin wey from india come back wey u go dey wash em car dey follow follow am, now is ur time to make it. I don tell u finish.

[email protected]
Quote:
U WILL DIE WHEN YOU DRINK WATER

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
EddTollett
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh, ooh, can I join in? Very Happy

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU AGAINNNNNNNN, SO YOU ARE STILL INSULTING PEOPLE AGAIN???, IT MEANS
THAT YOU DONT WANT TO USE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU LAST TWO YEARS AND LAST
YEAR TO TAKE CORRECTION?.

OK,SINCE YOU DONT WANT TO TAKE CORRECTION WATCH AND SEE FROM NOW HENCE
FORT YOU WILL SEE STRANGE THINGS THEN YOU WILL ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU
INSULTED SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW AND THERE WILL BE NO REMEDY
UNTILLLLLLL.

[email protected]

Quote:
NO NEED TO TALK TO SOME BODY LIKE YOU WHO DONT KNOW HIS FATHER, BIG FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND MAMA PLUS YOUR SELF. LOL HAHAHA FOOLISH FOOL LIKE YOU..

Quote:
AN ALSO MUMU LIKE YOU.

[email protected]

Quote:
you just a rat

Quote:
bastard, where is ur stupid fada

[email protected]

Quote:
fake pastor God will get you one day

[email protected]

Quote:
Your father
Dr.Robotnik
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got one without even trying
[email protected]
Quote:

U are an idiot, is mugu like you dat fall. are u not asham of ur self. fooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll *DELETED*. come and suck my dick batardoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo like u.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Dr.Robotnik & EddTollett! Can someone please tell me, what's an INDIA BURGER?

[email protected]
Quote:
e be like say lif dn tire u, nr be me wan kill u if u wan die go tied road mk trailer jam u.............

Quote:
ur fada ur monda ur family ur generation

[email protected]
Quote:
Ediot, ur papa wey de drink water like fawl. always smelling like bicycle tyre. smell go marry ur mama with only 1 kolanut and 2 bitter kola with 20# ontop. Ewu 0hia nna gi. if ur mama na Tomato, wetin she be na Mgbawa. everly oneday she must gbawaa...

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD FOR GIVE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Big fool what a you talking about?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER NA THRIF NA MAKE THEM GO DIE LIKE GADAFI SHAPDAM

Quote:
UR FATHER GO SKOOL , I NO SURE FUCK UR MOTHER AND LET HER GIVE U A CHILD BARSTED

[email protected]
Quote:
BABA NOR TRY ME OOO. IF U DARE I GO USE YOUR DESTINY FOR RITUAL....NA YOUR MAGA GO DEY PAY ME..
INDIA BURGER Question

[email protected]
Quote:
I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeee ikpu nne gi hahahahaha. who is your biological father???????????????????

I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeee ikpu nne gi hahahahaha. who is your biological father???????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
I curse you in the Name of the Father.

you will not have forgiveness for your sins
Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish u same....looser

Quote:
no be me make street hard ok, same to you

Quote:
I am from Omambala too, i am from ANAM im disappointed about your character. anyway, be careful. im a good friend to eselu Aguleri here in Delhi. try to grow up OK. thats not how to behave in the street. delete any fomat that comes into your box and move on. Look for the face of God not diety.

[email protected]
Quote:
gogorigogog ijuanya hiri obodo... you are dead.. in the next 6 days, you are gone, except if u didnt read my incantation

[email protected]
Quote:
.In GOD I trust only,all other gods are sinking sand. I don't know you or what you are saying. My family is covered with the blood of Jesus..Come get me in Banglore, India. I am legal and GOD alone has the power..

May GOD forgive you

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

tinnuDnuR
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
oh fool like you they on net, wetin you dey do on net your papa nah fool even your mama self join am, nah from wre you self start from, nah thunder go strike your family piecely even your generation self. e be like say u won die for young, even ogun self go shop as u dey read dis messge. murder-fucker.

[email protected]

Quote:
who the hell are you to talk to me like that ...what have i done to deserve all this insult from you /well wish you the same as well..

[email protected]

Quote:
hahaa

[email protected]

Quote:
Same to ya...Every single fin U wish me will be for Ur entire family and not me...

[email protected]

Quote:
fool na your be God bless you

[email protected]

Quote:
am god go fire you there,your father and your mother

[email protected]

Quote:
Hello guy or girl, why are you insulting me like this na? i do not know you from genesis. where did you get my email from and insulting me this way? can you tell me what i have done to you pls?

Finally got an essay from a lad!!

[email protected]

Quote:
your papa and your na them thunder go strike till death. and you go suffer for the rest of your life...na your enemies go muck u last and na them go eat all the fruits of your labour ..na all your pikin go die in your presence , and na ogun go kill your mama and papa for road.. you no go see anyone to bury your dead body.. na dog go eat am at last.. if you build 30 houses and 50 cars na every of them go destroy for your eye ....
amennnnn
bastard

Quote:
God Set thou a wicked man over the receive of this mail

and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned:

and let his prayer become sin.
8 Let his days be few;

and let another take his office. Acts 1.20
9 Let his children be fatherless,

and his wife a widow.
10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg:

let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath;

and let the strangers spoil his labor.
12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him:

neither let there be any to favor his fatherless children.
13 Let his posterity be cut off;

and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD;

and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
15 Let them be before the LORD continually,

that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
16 Because that he remembered not to show mercy,

but persecuted the poor and needy man,
that he might even slay the broken in heart.
17 As he loved cursing,

so let it come unto him:
as he delighted not in blessing,
so let it be far from him.
18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment,

so let it come into his bowels like water,
and like oil into his bones.
19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him,

and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD,

and of them that speak evil against my soul.

Get you behind me satan - V1ncent Ch3ng

Please do not bother to write me as i want you to get a life and advice thomas never to miss an opportunity lkie this in life. - Usm4n H4mza

Closed lad accountsClosed lad accountsUnited StatesNigeriaUnited Kingdom
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
listen to me this bloody idiot is somthing wrong with you head abi God dey punish you??// send ur number i wan clear wetin dey worry you send ur address and number

[email protected]
Quote:
i live in india

banglore extension

my name tony james osa

come over to india i go roast you and eat you fool like you same to you make u no say india boys no easy i go dull your generation send me your number make i call you fool like you everything wen you send to me same to you and your family...i like i see u now i for kill you with my hand no test me oh am tested in india fool na we hold post for temple make u no let me treat your fuck

[email protected]
Quote:
Are u sure u are from uk ashole
Fucking hungry UK computer science blooding idiot
How much did u have? Are u not as shame of ur self u studied computer science u are still in Nigeria doing fucking UK scam fool. abrakadabra will spark ur head for U....

Quote:
Education is very important, how can you specify your self from illiteracy? behavior, maturity and character you are not educated is better u look for an alternative to Educate ur self. okay... Please take my Advice this well help you in future.....

[email protected]
Quote:
you fucking stupid man com and work for me you think am poor like you
com let me show how to make it you`re their wasting you stupid animal
com and work in my hotel you think am poor like you poor man am waiting for you i have money to feed you animal

[email protected]
Quote:
Lolz, u damn fool and freaky, go suck your mother you *DELETED* count

Quote:
who is crying here? u really Suck...go fuck your mother u crazy scumbag

Quote:
hahahaha you must be a crazy bulldog... keep blabbing i just make ma self 60 thousand dollar today

Quote:
keep blabbing you weasel. i have made my money

Quote:
hahahahahahahaha u are very funny am enjoying this

Quote:
I will write you again and again, a sinner does not curse, u are a failure to your family, you will die of prostrate cancer over there.. and you will be shown on CNN for people to do public offer to save you...mark ma word

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahaha, egede wetin dey sup

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy if you like we work together, stop talking like a small boy

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME?

[email protected]
Quote:
AM WISHING YOU THE SAME RIGHT!
WHAT EVER YOU SAID WILL RETURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Thank you very much but if you will understand me we can work together for success have it in your mind not everybody here are scammer i am telling you the truth of my life and i am real if you can believe me and tell me the truth i will forward you all the document that cover the ($16 minion U.S and 20 kilo of Gold) and also tell you what to do so that the money will transfer to you there in your country we invest into good business there.

Quote:
this my private phone number +233261524061 call me so that we can talk and know the truth

Quote:
Thank you for your insult,point of correction you told me in your second reply that if i can provide my personal phone number you will call me for more information, again you has a Hotel and i believe that any man who do business of hotel knows about life please understand me and let us work together and know each other well as a business partner if you don't mind i will like to know where you live and also like to have your personal phone number so that you can talk more because i am living a retched life here in Ghana because i am afraid and i don't want anybody to know much about me here i know why i reply your first message which you insult me and my family but i consider it as a mistake of words, yes i believe that you are my best friend and we can work together for good please tell me more about your self so that i will prove to you that i am real and all that i have wrote to you about me is the truth.

Thank you for your understanding,

Malic,

[email protected]
Quote:
BROS PLS AM VERY VERY SORRY.....I JUST BUY LEADS AND BOMB...I NO KNOW SAY YOUR EMAIL DEY DER....I NO FIT TRY DAT WITH MY OWN PEOPLE LAI LAI...WE ALL THEY THE HUSSLE....I BE SMALL PIKIN ...ABEG NO VEX MY BRODA
I JST BOMB BULK EMAIL WEY I BUY FROM HACKER...I NO KNW SAY UR EMAIL DEY INSIDE....AM VERY SORRY

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE SO FOOLISH, IS LIKE YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY THING DOING BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME YOU ARE A BIG BOY WHY ARE SO STUPID TO THIS EXTEND WHY DON'T YOU FINE SOME THING DOING I AM A GUY MAN AND I KNOW WHAT I GAME OUT.

GOD WILL PUNISH YOU IS LIKE YOU ARE IN THE BITCH BEGGING FOR FOOD BECAUSE STOP WRITING ME FOOLISH MAILS GO AND FINE SOME THING TO DO AND BETTER YOUR EMPTY LIFE UK LOTTERY MAN IS THIS THE REAL JOB YOUR MATE ARE DOING YOU ARE FRUSTRATED GO KISS FIRE.

REGARDS

TEARS IN YOUR MOTHER TOTO

Quote:
DODORIMA
I DONT THNK U ARE A REAL OREGINAL BLACK AXE MAN IF U ARE A REAL ROGGERD MAN WITH EXSPIRENCE U WILL NOT BE MISBEHAVING LIKE THIS.
LATTER BROTHER

I AM A FULL GUY MAN THAT BASE IN NORWAY I AM A FULL GRADUATE I
GRADUATED FROM EDO UNIBEN JUST BE CAREFUL AND FACE UR LIFE .

GREETING

[email protected]
Quote:
u are most foolish on earth upon ur age

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WETIN I DO YOU NAA PLS NO BEEF ME OO

I NO EVEN KNOW YOU PLS

[email protected]
Quote:
Try to reread what you wrote

[email protected]
Quote:
DOUBLE FOOLS!

MR GOD, STOP SAYING WHAT YOU CANNOT DO., LET ME! TELL YOU TRY TO WISH YOUR SELF LONG LIFE I CANNOT SAY MORE THAN THIS!!

Quote:
IF YOUR GOD???? MR MOUTH AM WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
IN THAT CASE IF AM OPEN MY MOUTH TO CURSE YOU, YOU WILL NOT PASS 16 DAYS.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE BEFORE UR FATHER BURIEL

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you guy? I have been seeing your email for 3 days now, what is going on?

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE I NEVER WRITE YOU, WHAT IS MY SIN? PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
you want power from d direct devil you don't know d kind of person u talking am warning u pls do not let use u in eeeee66666666jj stop

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE HIGHEST OF THE MILLENNIUM. BIG FOOL. I GAVE U LITTLE TIME AND THOSE THINGS WILL VANISH. SMELLY FOOL

Quote:
FOR THE FACT YOU SENT SUCH AN EMAIL SHOWS YOU LACK COMMON SENSE. COMMON SENSE IS NO LONGER COMMON. YOU SIMPLY SHOWED IT. YOU HAVE AN EMPTY HEAD. YOU ARE LIVING FOR NOTHING. ALL YOU KNOW IS EVIL. HAVE YOU KILLED BEFORE?

Quote:
YOU ARE THE MOST ADVANCE FOOL EVER IN THE HISTORY OF HUMAN

Quote:
THIS PARTICULAR RIVER WILL DROWN YOU
ABSOLUTELY AND YOU WILL BE BURNED. I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS. NOW IS YOUR TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck u ...............fuck u mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck u. you cant even compose a good English, how do maintain those works? i will hack your Box and spoil those of your works if you don't apologize to me as your brother in jungle

Quote:
Punk go get a life, i will be at Kansas next month , i will track you down .onye ara

Quote:
can you provide your real email address? lolz, u are damn afraid of me. my email is [email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL PUNK TELL YOUR MOTHER ASS THAT I NEED TO FUCK HER AND SUCK YOUR FATHERS DICK

BITCH WHAT TYPE OF USELESS HOSTEL AND HOTEL HAVE YOU BUILD ASK FOR DELTA WHO IS THE OWNER OF INSURANCE TECHNOLOGY YOU WILL HEAR OF ME PUNK DONT EVER INSULT YOUR MOTHER ASS AGAIN OR ELSE I WILL TROW YOU TO THE PIT BITCH

Quote:
YOU ARE A FREAK GUY ASK THEM WHO IS BULLET FOR INDIAN YOU ARE A MONKEY I CAN BUY YOU AND YOUR WHOLE GENERATION IDIOT WHO SAYS YOUR FATHER IS FROM VILLAGE I CAN TURN YOU INTO A MONKEY WITHIN TWO DAYS FOOL DON'T TRY TO FOOL AROUND OR SEND USELESS MESSAGE AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros, i don't know u know, i am staying in vientnam South East Asia, why are u sending all the message to me. i never see u or meet u before. I am just surprise...please stop sending message to ok..

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT DID I DO TO YOU? PLEASE TELL ME.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Arm robber well done.Don't have time for baby money fool.You don't know who you are talking to so don't just conclude because of your small 2 million plus wen you get.Fuck and find bread

[email protected]
Quote:
go and die stupid man poor man com and work in my hotel can you even afford money to travel out fuck you instead you will be looking for my contact

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy if you like we work together , am from nigeria but am in morocco now

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin u be nobi mate 90? look care, i my self be death too. how can a death kill death? u cant kill me. instead i hit and kill u just like a Fly. those blind idles u worship is not just for me. just send them, i will just urinate, and those blind bats will fly back and uplift ur parents limpezas de fossas grave. u won try?
BANDIDO..

[email protected]
Quote:
i bet you, you will not acess your mail box again, i will hack all your info. no doubt. fool
mugu ur mate dey make money u dey dia dey fuck up. mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
so u claim to be a big guy and u have all this time to write jargon? u must be a tout without been told? are u one of them?

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U

[email protected]
Quote:
U TALK SO MUCH CRAP AND BULSHIT...U GOT NO MONEY OK...U JUST A FUCKING BRAGAT...IF U HAVE ANY MONEY Y DONT U HELP ME...U FOOL....IF I KNOW WHERE U DEY FOR VGC WALAHI I WILL KIDNAP U...IF IT TURNS OUT U ARE KIDDING,THEN I SHALL KILL YOU FOR MONEY RITUAL...U IDIOT YOUR NUMBERS NO DEY GO...U JUST DEY FORM NONSENSE...U NO SABI WHERE UNIBEN DEY...YEYE MAN U NO GO SKULL SEF..KINI BIG DEAL??
THANK UR STAR SAY I NEVER JAM U...
I AM READY FOR U ...U NEVER HEAR ABOUT EIYE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BASTARD, U GRADUATE FOR UNIBEN 2005 WETIN DAT ONE COME MEAN? ABI U WANT MAKE DEM CUT UR HEAD/ RUBBISH......NA WE DEY MAKE SHEET HAPPEN FOR EDO STATE WAY BACK..I DEY INDIA NOW BANGLORE...U DEY TALK LIKE SAY U NOR BE GUY MAN, PERSON NOR FIT HUSTLE AGAIN.. I TIRE FOR U OOOO...

[email protected]
Quote:
Hulibangar zantiburu .... Yess in six days from now, you will run mad except if you did not read hulibangar zantiburu .

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE THE SAME DAY AND IT WILL NOT PASS THIS COMING WEEK IN JESUS NAME, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN,

AFTER THAT ALL THE LITTLE ONCE THAT WILL COME AT LAST AFTER THE DEATH OF YOUR GENERATION WILL KEEP DIEING SOME WILL REMAIN IN POOR FOR EVER, IN JESUS NAME AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, KEEP ON DIEING FROM NOW IN JESUS NAME, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN, AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
dear what ever u tought against i will come to and reward u;to start with you a fullish human being yoooooooooooo.

[email protected] Exclamation
Quote:
+44-871-915-4675
+44-8712-3401-86

Roam number!!! while dont u give out your nija num then i will also give u my india num and nija num.
Guy listen, have closed enough windows when u never seems to look back.. I graduated from uniben 2001. Yours is 2005. Have been a black axe member since 1989 we were the set that killed some few lecturers who was harassing ladies during that time. Have killed alots dont take me back to my days. we are not the same have gone a bigger height in the street industry am a millionaire. Think on how to get achieve of something good young fool. If you dont have peanut i can lead you to the road of success by not paying back cause i will be so happy also if i make someone life to be brighter as mine. Can you push? I mean drugsssssssssssssssss
I await your response.

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU SAID SO SHALL IT BE IN FAMILY......IN JESUS NAME
IN YOUR GENERATION AS YOU WISH SO SHALL IT BE IN YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME.............

Quote:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE? YOU'RE A WOMAN RAPPER NOT IT DOWN BETWEEN NOW TILL ENDING YOU WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY KEEP ON SAYING WHATEVER YOU WANT, I WILL SHOW THAT I DON'T DEAL WITH BASTAD LIKE YOU, I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS YOUR DADD, MY GOD HELP YOU FIND YOUR DADD BODEL

[email protected]
Quote:
you think i'm poor like you and your family give me your number let me call you so you know whom you talk to if you and your useless, poverty , and rubbish family will not spend the rest of your life in jail in that use less Nigeria

[email protected]
Quote:
CHECK THE ID VERY I AM NOT THE PERSON YOU'RE SENDING ALL THIS MSG.
YOU'RE MISTAKING ME TO ANOTHER PERSON OK. PLEASE DON'T SEND ME THIS KIND OF MESSAGE. I AM IN VIETNAM SOUTH EAST ASIA PLEASE. IF YOU US TO DO SOMETHING IN COMMON PLEASE TELL. I NO THAT I AM NOT THE ONE YOU'RE SAYING ALL THIS, I NEVER SEE YOU MEET YOU FROM ANYWHERE. MAYBE IS A WRONG ID. CHECK VERY OK BROS.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD LOVES YOU SO MUCH THEREFORE THANK HIM ALWAYS OKAY.
BROTHER WHY CAN YOU MIND YOUR DIGNITY BASE, OR DO YOU NEED TO BE BLIND IN LIFE DUE TO YOUR OVER-CLAIM? SORRY REVICE YOUR SENCE AND RELISED THAT IN EVERY GAME MAN MUST PAST MAN FOR SURE, SO DON'T THINK THAT YOU ARE ANYTHING TO EVERY ONE TO AVOID DANGER, IN SHORT I LOVE YOU THAT IS THE REASON OF THIS ADVICE IF NOT I REPEAT IF NOT, IN-SHORT BY FOR NOW AND LET ME HEAR YOUR SOUND AGAIN BYE!!

[email protected]
Quote:
so if you are rich thanks GOD U DONT OTHER PEOPLE LIFE

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
guy why you dey cuse me like this i know you are rich more than me bros but remember as i still there in africa we are brother too thank you and God bless you

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD WILL PURNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO UR GENERATION..IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CAR
WHY ARE YOU STILL BOMBING PERSON FROM UK Lottery Headquarters g mail

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu like you.... BIG ANIMAL.... ONLY A THIEF CAN CATCH A THIEF... WHY CRITICIZE OUR HUSTLE... COWARD... SIMPLY ASK ME TO TEACH YOU... EWU LIKE YOU.... WELL I GOT NO VACANT POST FOR YOU COS YOU ARE TOO RETARDED TO FIT IN ANUOHIA.... YOUR MOTHER GO DIE THIS YEAR.... I GO BORROW YOU MONEY FOR HER BURIAL.... IDIOT... EWU KAMBIA..... GO AND FUCK YOUR FATHER IN HIS ASS HOLE.... I DEY UK MUMU... YOU DEY NAIJA DEY SAY MAKE I COME WASH YOUR CARS... MONKEY LIKE YOU... UK LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS MY ASS.... YOU SHALL DIE THIS NITE BY 12:00AM...

[email protected]
Quote:
imbecile can also rant when stealing is the order of the day, your father stole #32 Billion and paid just #750k fine , you can equally open your smelling bucal cavity and salivate.,punk -asswine

[email protected]
Quote:
okay GOD IS WATCHING YOU THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
Man y all dis talk ..u be street man and format enta ur box u go ignore am and stop all dis childish talk

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahaa chairman please give me your number
Nwanne same to you in the name of JESUS AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Get a life lowlife punk, i dont talk with armature kids like u

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
LOL BABA LOTTO LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:
WHERE FOOL DEY STAY I WILL COME VISIT YOU OK I AM A KING YOU TALK TO MUCH FOOL LIKE YOU NA NOW U START TO DEY DO BABA IJEBU WORK JUST TELL ME YOUR YOU DEY STAY 4 9JA MAKE WE SEE BABA IJEBU

Quote:
LOL BABA LOTTO WERE YOU DEY STAY 4 9JA TELL ME THAT WORK YOU DEY WORK ADDER NA HIM GO KILL U JUST KEEP ON WORKING OK I HAVE TOLD YOU I BE UR PAPA 4 DIS WORK OK

Quote:
IF YOU NEED TOOLZ TO WORK I GO GIVE YOU OK BECS YOU BE MY BOY

Quote:
LOL U SEE UR LIFE AS HE BE 08033759089 CALL ME

[email protected]
Quote:
you just acting like a kid...........i wonder how old are you ? well you are luck i don't know you in person you would have regret ever talking to me.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHY ARE YOU ANGRY WITH YOURSELF IS NOT YOUR FAULT THAT YOU HAVE NOT COLLECT MONEY SINCE JUST WORK HARD?DON'T WORRY I WILL TELL MY PASTOR TO PRAY FOR YOU TO COLLECT MONEY SO THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE TIME TO SEND ALL THIS MAIL..... OK I KNOW YOU ARE REALLY IN NEED DON'T WORRY TINZ WILL BE ALRIGHT ...OK

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA.......NOW I KNOW U NEED DOCTOR...HUNGRY DONE KILL YOU FOR STREET,GUY MAN WAY GET MONEY NO DEY TALK MY SMALL BRODA,YOU DEY BOMB LOTTO YOU ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELF...BOY JOIN BIG BOZ WORK...LOTTO IS FOR SMALL BOZ OK

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN
BACK TO SENDER AND HOLY GHOST FIRE CONSUME YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Quote:
I DON'T WANT TO SAY ANY EVIL WORD AGAINST YOU BECAUSE I KNOW IT WILL SURELY HAPPEN,SO KEEP YOUR PEACE BUT IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS,I WILL LAY A COURSE THAT WHEREVER YOU GO,IT WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU,SO PLEASE KEEP YOUR PEACE OR CONTINUE AND LETS TRY.......GOD BLESS YOU

Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU FINAL WARNING

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't blame u, b cos u have hands dat's why u write. u have nothing doing looking for someone to appolygize to you
you wat u are de fool of de century

[email protected]
Quote:
Swansea England..+44************ am already big guy..my fiancee is a relation to Lancelot the 11 of Swansea,,we ll get married soon..hope u r hapi? u r also invited

**Told him I just got a $7,000 payday...
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 7k? its not even upto a prostitute pay for one weekend wid me.. mtcheeew ghana rat lyk u,...stone i ll kill u

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY THE DEATH THAT KILL THE POOREST MAN IN YOUR VILLAGE WILL TAKE YOU AS YOU ARE SHAMELESS AND STUPID JOBLESS, I GUESS YOU NEED HELP, I WILL GIVE YOU A JOB AS A CLEANER IN MY TOILET.

DEVIL WILL SOON INVITE YOU TO HEAL!!! ANIMAL!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy why all this insult? we are all working why cant you behave massured here? stop talking like a kid, if am writing who you have the password or what ever you have to work with me than to make wrong English to me, am igbo boy like you please let love leads ok, give me your number and i will call you ok, just stop this you are doing because you are going far and i don't like the way you talk about my family and i, think about this because you are doing the same business just as am doing and i never insult any one just as you do, it look so childish of you writing me in this manner, i repeat let love leads and i want to know what the problem is ok, i am not an ordinary person who you can talk in that manner, please stop ok

one love my brother, show me love bro

DE CEO

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY YOU DEY CRY FOOL I AM UR FATHER IN DIS WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
THERE WILL NO LIGHT IN YOUR LIFE NWANNE?

YOU WILL REMAIN POOR IN LIFE AND YOUR GENARATION WILL REMAIN POOR OK

[email protected]
Quote:
WATCH AS SEE YOUR LIFE FROM TODAY...GO AND CARRY YOUR CROSS TO ETERNITY

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH ALL YOUR FAMILY THAT STUPID IDOT,WHAT IS MY OWN WITH YOU ????????/

[email protected]
Quote:
your illiterate too much go back to primary school and learn how to current your mistake of spelling not much to talk about you full

Quote:
focal point point element may atom is more better than you

Quote:
am a blessed child sorry you are the one that is cursed not me am blessed i give i received i known who you are a village Charmion if you are a graduate you do all nonsense i pass out not you merit it but sorry too
you have a lot to learn from your child dish

Quote:
made for you all is cursed and your family shall if you only have a father but you are cursed in jesus name i believed it it's will start working in you

Quote:
you are so stupid i don't have a time like people like you you got small money where ever you are , you are just making noise the money you got can't not be enough for my party you are momentary my family my last son you have reach him to half so help your family and be recognize in your country like a solider or become any thing that will stand you where you are i don't want to advise you but i known you are a village Charmion

Quote:
back to sender all for yours i will tell you ,no sense in your brain i curse you now every thing you write here will come and working for you and you will see your mother you tell her fuck you mama and all your family
stupid man

Quote:
am more richer but i don't known you all this you mentions i give out for free for people who don't have it's just a common to me so are you going to stop this you embarrassing

Quote:
idiot na your papa and your generation
i want to help you and give you a format but i find out i can't do any thing with you i don't trust you i can't work with you for me i see money like water beside am not in Nigeria good day and don't send me ok fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father’s sperm is what gave you a dick in the first place, so you fucked him over when you started behaving like you didn’t have a dick at all (like a bitch).
TRY TO ASK ABOUT YOUR FATHER OK

[email protected]
Quote:
sha! na the airtime i buy for u, u dey waste dey write jagons abi? make this one finsh make i see if na magic u go do get another. huger don finish ur parants for villa, ur mama burial na 25th and ur papa own na 24th, will manage to send u T-fare. but na this one be ur finally leg for lagos bcoz it is already that change have seen u and ran away meaning that u can never change for life. shameless object like u check ur email id for finacial crime. ooooohhhhh!!!!!!!! is that how u were thought to proceed?

[email protected]
Quote:
WAKA, CHEGE, BANZA, HOMO,HE GOAT U STILL INTO UR FOOLISH MADNESS RECIEVE UR HEALING IF U KNOW DAT A FOOL REPLY ME

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE KI IBU!!!! WHO ARE U AND WHAT IS YOUR STRESS??????????????????? ARE U SURE YOU ARE NOT A MAD GUY MAN WHO JUST LOST HIS MAGA CONTROL.
I HOPE YOU ARE NOT OUT OF CONTROL? WHY ARE U SENDING ME ALL THESE VALUELESS MESSAGES.DO I KNOW U B4,OR DO U KNOW ME,WHAT IS THE PROBLEM? PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW WHY U ARE CAUSING ME WITH IGBO LANGUAGE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U must die accidental death this year. Fool, because u are poor u have time to write. Ur mama must die so is ur father. Na only burial you will face this year. Monkey. If u have commited sin, before and nobody insult u , for this reason you must die.

[email protected]
Quote:
Animal, idiot, you dey bust for fraud... EFCC.... Go die la.

[email protected]
Quote:
All i will say .........
Back to you
Back to sender

Quote:
My Brother,

I did i do to you ?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TALK LIKE A SMALL YAHOO BOY, ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?. YOU MAKE NOISE TOO MUCH AS IF YOUR WRETCHED PAPA GET MUGU, IDIOT!

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG BASTER WHAT ARE U SAYING?.... IDIOT.

Pastor Kenneth [email protected]
Quote:
MUGU.......
bring work ma work together mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga waiting i do you?, Are you sure your talking to the right person because i dont understand you. Can you tell me what happen because i don't understand anything.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU....MUMU....NA FRUSTRATION GO KILL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Brotherly it depends on the site u are using. Education is not luck and big format does not pay. I have been in this deal since 2006 and have achieved a lot. Please learn how how to make it not sending grammar

Quote:
ONE MOTHER 100 FATHERS
You are just too proud of yourself while you did not know me. Well have a nice day.

[email protected]
Quote:
iga ahu nsogbu okwa ngi
ihe nile ikwuru na isi mu na ezinaulo ga anagiugo maka na unwehi ihe mmeregi iji akpomu iyi oburu na mmu bu onye agulueri imara na iyi ahu ikporom ga agba gi ugo lewe anya;

[email protected]
Quote:
SHARRAP, EMPTY VESSEL ..HISS

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot na your papa and your generation
i want to help you and give you a format but i find out i can't do any thing with you i don't trust you i can't work with you for me i see money like water beside am not in Nigeria good day and don't send me ok fuck you
God bless you
it's all to you

[email protected]
Quote:
U CAN GO AHEAD BUT I HAVE LAY THE COURSE ON YOU ALREADY AND LETS WATCH AND SEE...DON'T BE IN A HURRY BECAUSE IT'S HAPPENING ALREADY..JUST CHECK YOUR LIFE FROM THAT VERY DATE THAT YOU COURSED YOURSELF....

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR FATHER FOOL WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU MONKEY FUCK U

Quote:
U ARE JUST A FOOL OK THIS IS MY NAME OF FACEBOOK King Striker

I then insulted his FB page...

Quote:
DO YOU THINK NA SMALL BOY U DEY TALK TOO OGA JUST FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
u dey mad fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE INSANE

[email protected]
Quote:
TO HAIL BROTHER!!! GET ME YOUR NUMBER LET ME PEAK WITH YOU YOU'RE A BUNCH OF FOOL..

[email protected]
Quote:
ERENNE GI
i can see you are a very big fool embesil

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I demanded immediate apologies from the mugus...

[email protected]
Quote:
From your message is either you are a small boy or you are an illiterate.
If my job and your job jammed, u let me know. We are not the first people who their job collided. This is internet, you browse every day and i browse too. No job is permanent for one person. I base in Spain I don’t know where you are based. How can I purposely go into your job?

[email protected]
Quote:
what ever you thought against will reward you and because is me not and you don,t no me before saying all this nonsence no problem you smell your yarsh ihe niile ikwuru na isim ga amurugi nke odinairu gi na ezina ulo gi imahi onye ina akpanku na isi ubi ya lewe anya igaesi ikegi naimi gi okwa ngi mmunwa ka abara mba mana mayikwa onye m bu ichere na ikara ahu ka anyi hunu

[email protected]
Quote:
I APOLoGIZED PLEASE I BEG YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
if you strong give me only ur phone number if i will not kill you between 2days, by then you will know that i from Aguleri

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR ENTIRE FAMILY INCLUDING YOUR GRAND DIRTY MAMA IN VILLAGE
lol you will wipe who you create,just acting like a kid wait how old are you? will you like to eat biscuit ?, just look at what you are doing to your self, instead to reason and write your client you are here talking trash, guy ina egu egwu na aja ,fuck your ass wipe, you are nothing but dumb shit, you are an ignoramus and its affected you from your mother womb, fuck your mother and ask your sister to suck the black dick of my gate man, if you are married let your wife be impregnated by danfo conductor lol

Go and drop dead since you dont need to be in earth then i will send you to hell igbu nne gi, i mean ur mama toto, am a sailor and dont play shit with me again because i will send you on an irland where only bad whether will keep you accompany if you try me one more time, illiterate is a disease

De lord Ceo

[email protected]
Quote:
Get a life son, i know you are jobless but i am not. keep sending and i will keep deleting... I am sorry for you that is my apology.

[email protected]
Quote:
UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED GOD WILL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY MUMU.
JUST GOT UP AND START INSULTING YOUR FAMILY AND NOT ME.
IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
SO SORRY

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy i be G like you so mk u node cause me ok u for ask me to send you the complete format instead of saying all this u are saying am mkin big with this format ok so be warn

[email protected]
Quote:
u r a learner

[email protected]
Quote:
UNA WAITING BE YOUR PROBLEM? NA SO U DEY ART LIKE SMALL BABY?
HEHEHEHE, NA SMALL PINKIN DEY WORRY OOOOH.....HEHEHEHE U NO GET WORK.

Quote:
GUY WAITING BE YOUR PROBLEM SELF?

[email protected]
Quote:
you go die for motor accident

[email protected]
Quote:
ok no vex
no be Uk lottery you they do, brother i vex pass u, you rest for the matter.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU, THE BOX WHEN YOU CARRY GIVE PERSON NOR WORK

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A FOOL!!!I DON'T THINK U HAVE WORK TO DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA. FOOL LIKE U. I FORCE U REPLY? IDIOT LIKE U.. ALL D CURSE GO MEET YOU AND YOUR GENERATION. IDIOT LIKE YOU POVERTY GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

EWU HAUSA LIKE YOU. UNSOGBU GBU GI DIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU AND SAVE YOU FROM EARLY DEATH.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
I can really send poverty round you forever. If you are serious let me know. Poverty is the father of your generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
All arrow return to sender! every course from you return you as you say! SAD that u as a guy man without any paying job is vexing anger instead of you to learn work. FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
You must be a very big fool to ve sent this mail and an Idiot to think the message was for someone like you. Who will write a bastard okija small boy? An Axe man ll nt bother to return such emails bcz we are wise men, we know every. Pick ur pieces together mumu and reason straight. God punish u nd ur entire family to send me those emails. Stinky ju. Hsbc with gmail acc and u dey canada, FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
WAITIN BE YOUR PROBLEM... YOU WA DA GO DO HSBC LAGOS, HSBC DA LAGOS.. GUY MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS NA.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a few happy customers for review and further treatment:

[email protected]
Quote:
BECAUSE YOU USE THE NAME OF GOD, YOU WILL DIE ON THE ROAD WITH ACCIDENT VERY SOON, YOU WILL NOT EXPECT IT, BUT IT WILL SURELY COME TO PAST, VERY SOON I SAID. AM VERRY SORRY BUT NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO BECAUSE IS ALREADY SIGNED

Quote:
SPIRIT OF ACCIDENT IS FOLLOWING YOU RIGHT NOW, ND IT WILL SHOULD KNOCK YOU DOWN ON THE ROAD, IS SIMPLE TO YOU BUT IS MASSAGE GIVEN TO YOU.

Quote:
SPRITE OF DEATH IS ALREADY SEND TO YOU, AND IT HAVE TO BE THROUGH ACCIDENT, HOW IT WILL HAPPENING IS WHAT NOBODY WILL EXPLAIN.

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE BEFORE ENDING OF THIS YEAR, NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WILL STOP IT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR CLINT DON ME WELL WELL AS WELL AND I AM ENJOYING MYSELF NOW WITH HENNESY, DONPREYON AND MANY OTHER GOOD DRINKS.

GO TO HELL AND DIE WITH YOUR MOTHER AND FATHERS BECAUSE I KNOW THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE FORK YOUR MOTHER BEFORE YOU WERE BORN IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Quote:
DIE SOON IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR INSULTING A MAN WHO DID NOT DO ANY THING TO YOU, FRUSTRATION WILL NEVER DEPART FROM YOUR FAMILY AND YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET INSULTING INNOCENT PEOPLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are already a wasted fool....money wey no be ur own, u dey strong head like thief...thief runs in ur blood and ur family blood and the reparcussion will fall on u on ur dying days....anoda man will fuck ur wife and eat ur money, while ur children will beg for food in the street...ur daughter will be raped over n over again....after u must have used ur mother for ritual and no money will come out of it.......nonsense fool...get a life bitch...if u write me again, that is the amen u are saying to this prayer i have made for u....BITCH.....SUCK A DICK AND DIE SLOW

[email protected]
Quote:
i no need to cox u again u ar alrudy cox dt is why u ar lik dt ur mama way dy fuck dy go to takie or u ad ur family ad ur sisters u no see al dose one to hlp na pple moni u dy thif u no well broda luk 4 better maga collet moni frm mke u wrk al ur guys dy wrk u dy collet guy man lik u moni u no see say na die u don die b dt so may u nver mve forwrd as u claim to steal pples moni u, u wil b arrested ad jail 4 life

[email protected]
Quote:
SETAN PUNISH U BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Please if you have respect for God, stop using God name or using Jesus name for your selfish insult, because God will be angry on you. And as guy man you should buy tools and face work than insulting people you don't know for no reason, because you know how to use computer. If you collect $3 Million , from client that is for you and not anybody business.

But if you have seance stop using God name or Jesus name, for you to live long.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy you be fool oh na my moni u wan take rish ozwo for ur info the woman don pay me well well too so shop that small one make u die God purnish u

Quote:
IF U NOR BE FOOL WATIN BE THE WOMAN NAME?

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU
I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH ME AND ALL THE EVIL ARROW YOU THROW AGAINST ME SHALL GO BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.. AMEN

Quote:
If dem born u well put your address for your mail make u see who wan visit u this night stupid ayes

Quote:
NOR BE ME SHOP UR MAGA MONI O OZWO INFACT UR GENERATION NA BEGGER UNA GO BE FOR UNA FAMILY IF I CATCH U ANY TIME WHO U BE U GO TELL ME THAT TIME I GO USE U START STRESS WHERE EVER U DEY

Quote:
Ogun kill ur entire family na suffer head una go die put me and u nor fit dey d same level again basterd mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU PAPA UR GREAT GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! PAPA TONDER FIRE YOU AND UR
FAMILY FOOL NA UR HEAD U HO TAKE CARRY HAN U AND UR BASTARD FAMILY

OHUHO MUMU

I CURSE U TO RAIN WILL NEVER FOUL I UR STREET AGAIN AS U KEEP ON
WRITING ME..........................................................

TRY ME I HO SHOW U

Quote:
ENTER MY BOX U TINK SAY I NO NO ABI WAIT AN SEE UR LIFE

Quote:
UR FATHER I WICH I DEY WIT U NA CUT UR FOLISH HEAD

[email protected]
Quote:
Brother, I dey surprise for this your impolite words, I no dey throw work, someone give me this job and I don’t deserve all dis words because I never cut someone job or intercept into another person job, am very very surprise on ur email, am a guy and I don’t nok jobs, reason with me if someone give u job, won’t you attend it, God bless u bros.

God bless you too, filthy thief.

ETA: barrister James Cole just keeps on going
Quote:

Thank u but make u try write ur address na make u knw watin wan sup stupid axe man

Quote:
I beg make u write ur address our or phone number make u knw watin wan happen to u in the next 24 hours, na mad u go mad for where u dey bcos i go put ur address and ur name for inside native pot

Quote:
TROWAY FOR THERE I NO THEY GHANA OR TOGO I DEY MALESIA AND I GO GET U DOWN ANY WHERE U DEY U STUPID AYE NA FIRE I GO TAKE BURN U PAPA OLD HOUSE FOR NIJA

expect more from this most productive lad Very Happy

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Ng!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A HUNGRY DOG, GO AND ROT IN HELL............ NA GOD GO PUNISH YOU ENTIRE FAMILY. BITCH

[email protected]
Quote:
kill urself jobless cow.!
kill ur mother if she is still alive!!
you will alwayS remain MUMU! BITCH ASS!
IDIOT!

[email protected]
Quote:
Coward like you ,you believe every body will have fear of you due to your empty words ,Nigeria is under pressure today ,why can you bastered to eliminate all those people that is making your country hungry ,include your mama and papa.thief like you ,no body no the kind of criminals act you have been performing.

Bush man,go and die one place.

Stupid asol .

Look at the format you are throwing to people ,this is to show that you are an amatured boy to this work,go and blend your self ,you mongabi.

[email protected]
Quote:
I Don't WORK WITH LITTLE BOYS LIKE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS OK
Hello Mugu,

You see why we are different in education and i can now understand that you are a real mugu trying to survive on this planet and i can hear you saying that you are from Aguleri, very funny because i have done a lot of things with Aguleri boys and many of them have been surviving through my hard working here and real men do not talk like a child and for your information i graduated from ABK Delsu in the year 2001 no be power but God made it so and whatever level you want to go i am fully out here for you and confraternity begin from us but we don't talk ok,

Mugu boy if you need help just let me know your feelings instead of barking like a DOG and is a very pity that you are the son of a bitches who is there in Anambra going to farm from day to day seeking for yam to survive from the bush, mugu you are too small for me in any way and giving you my details is nothing but i just don't have that time to start saying rubbish with you because i am not your class in anything so please go elsewhere and seek for your class, you are a boy and i don't deal with little class people like you and you will remain barking like a local DOG. fuck you and house hold.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR not God....and are trying to say ur witout sin.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a scam and also causing other scammers as you are so fuck you @#$#%^ die and go to hell, ignorant fool. trailer scatter you brain there idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER BLAST ALL YOUR GENARATION TO DIE MUKE I CUT YOUR JOB AND I DEY PAY ME WELL NOW COME MAKE I TEACH YOU WORK FULL

Quote:
GIVE ME UR DIRECTION MAKE I COME SEE YOU ONE ON ONE NOW OR MAKE I GIVE MINE SO YOU WILL COME??

[email protected]
Quote:
all is coming back to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT SEE OR WHATEVER YOU CALL YOUR SELF IF YOU SPEAK MORE WORD AGAIN THEN I WILL SHOW YOU THAT THE CAN FIRE I HAVE SHOULD BURN YOU INTO HASHISH...BASTARD???

[email protected]
Quote:
THUNDER FIRE UR MOUTH IDIOT
UK LOTTERY THIEF

[email protected]
Quote:
you have been sending this abusive emails to me for the past few days, i blieve this email is not meant for me because we do not know each other, please check the receiver email. Thank you.

No, I think I got the right guy...
http://the419guy.com/2013/08/27/ammar-mohammed/

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop using my town Aguleri talk. I know you are not from Aguleri Enyimba. If you are, you wont be proud saying it just like that. Are you telling people that what Aguleri is known for is guy? Answer the question by your self. If you are an Aguleri guy then you should know me too

[email protected]
Quote:
Come wetin me nd u get in common man ..I knw u b4 abi u jst de fraustrated or something ..u de write me since de insult ur father i ignore u nd u still continue ...man take ur time make dem nr flog u ..I mean my words

[email protected]
Quote:
Now I know u are just a fooooooooooooooool without direction!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu,

Is too bad that a pig at your age can not even express himself better and if you want to dear me then let start from any where and here is my direct contact mobile, +221 76 3912 221, who are you and what do you think you can do, ask of me, from ugbene in ghana, chikelu also in ghana, panama in senegal and many if you want me to list them, so you better mind your speech ok, mugu like you abi you no say shoes get sides, idiot.

Quote:
You and your family is the biggest fool in aguleri, lottery boy
o boy u no dey shame na lottery u dey take chop at this stage of life, very shameful for aguleri because a fool is always a fool and i do not have time for such people like u and if u need my contact to enable us work so that u can be getting little little things to pay up bills where ever u are ok, then just be straight forward instead of barking like biggest fool mugu ok, u are a disgrace to aguleri ok,

[email protected]
Quote:
GO 2HELL BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
kill yourself jobless cow!
kill yourself cow.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL LIKE TO SEE U LET NO WHAT TO DO CONCERNNING THAT IKPU NNE GI
OK IF UR A MAN SEN UR MOBILE NUMBER LET SEE BECAUSE THIS IS OUR TIME FOR US TO MESH IF YOUR FATHER IS FOUL OR UR FAMILY IS MUGU LET ME NO .AS I CAN SEE U DON.T HAVE MANUAL OF APPROCH AS A MAN U AR.WE MUST SEE SO THAT I WILL NO UR LEVEL WHILE SAYING ALL THIS NONSENCE

Quote:
U DON,T NO UR LEVEL WHILE THESE COME UP WHIT HTAT UR BIG BOY
WHAT EVER U TOUGHT AGAINST ME WHIT MY FAMILY WILL REWARD U BECAUSE I NO THAT AM FROM BIG LAND OF AGULERIAN FOR THAT I CAN FEAR U IN ANY LEVEL .AS A MAN U AR U DON.T NEED TO TALK MUSH LET SEE SO THAT U WILL NO ME AND I WILL NO ALSO

[email protected]
Quote:
tomorrow is too mystery to underfoot.

[email protected]
Quote:
I have been telling your foolishness is hereditary you will get mad if continue in this manner am above you in all ramification

[email protected]
Quote:
0zute ozute 0zu nmuo
L00k! today, ur papa go sleep for motor park, where em do load motor wey de go una village, Ngu 0roma to Akugba ife. with his jum up trouser wey no gree receive salary. work no pay!
then ur mama go sleep for inside market. where she the sale her, nzu, Akawu, usuh, eri stove, mpanaka, kwili kwili, uda, nyo, nkata, eku eji agwo akpo etc.
Then 4 house, U, Ewu Abali. u go sleep for ur papa emty chicken cage. then ur sisters ??, na 4 street naw, u know Nowwww.....

[email protected]
Quote:
why are u laying cause on ur self and family ? u talk to somebody and that person did not reply u why cant u be ur self most u talk?
why dont u respect ur self as u dont hav mom and dad evil fellow
be ur self na

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO SAY NA OLOYE GIVE U MY ID ANY WAY I DON'T CARE , SO I MAY BOLDLY SAY THE LORD IS MY HELPER I WILL NOT FEAR WHAT CAN MAN DO TO ME HEBREW 13-6 AND PSL 23

GO AND GIVE YOUR LIFE TO GOD I FORGIVE U FOR ALL U HAVE DON, BUT IF U GO ON LIKE THIS MY GUY UR SOUL WILL GO TO HELL, THIS IS THE LAST ID U WILL HAVE I HAVE CLOSE THIS ID

IF U NO SAY U BE MAN COME OUT AND SHOW UR SELF BASTARD LIKE U THAT IS WHY UR FATHER DIE EARLY B4 HIS TIME NA HIM MAKE UR WIFE RUN LIVE U FOOL NO BRIAN U ARE A BIG FOR NOTING PERSON TONY WEN CHOP UR MONEY U NOR FIT DO ANY TIN IMADE THE SAME TIN, FOR MAYE MONEY NA HIM U DAY CRY PUT I AM SORRY FOR U NOR GO FINE WORK KILLER LIKE U AND U DAY HAPPY SAY U DON TIE PERSON YEYE AY LIKE U NO LEVEL I AM GIVING THIS MAILS THAT U ALWAYS SEND FOR ME TO EVERY BODY THAT NO U AND I AND MY FATHER 2 IF U LIKE UR SELF NOR ENTER BENIN CITY O EFCC DAY WAIT FOR U I DON READY GIVE ALL THIS MAILS TO DEM AND POLICE 2 AND THE MAYE WEN U DON CHOP NAMES TO DEM 2 U NO SAY UR BROTHER DAY WORK FOR UNIBEN SO MY MEN DAY WAIT FOR U JUST A CALL AND UR BROS IS DEAD AND HIS FAMILY FOOL NOW I WILL SHOW U WELL WELL U ARE IN REALLY IN SOUP IF I BE U I GO RUN SELL MY HOUSE WEN I BE DAY BUILD FOR BENIN CITY

[email protected]
Quote:
For d last time, I never knew I was jabbing with a full illiterate..You can never be said to have been miseducated because you never attended one.It shows in your esence..Your language stinks as well as your moral..A garage boy..All you think about is your days in the Motor Park selling pure water..See u ur mentality is low..where does one mother come in here??yet u are talking about Elder??
Seriously..you are a lowlife with no home training..I am very sorry for your family because with your mindset..you really cannot train someone to success..Where do you get computer sef?? A left over by your masters??Or you have a permanent seat in a cafe???Whoever employ your type has made a great mistake..whatever ..either as a Gardner or gateman..you can never be a success...I have my own house already and I travel round the world still doing business..Your CURSE(check ur spellings) will surely be on your head as I will leave your parents and Children out of it if God will grant you one.
HAIL THE FOOOOOOOLLLLL of the year..................

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
go die bro i don dey chop before you fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER AND THE SAME TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES FOOLISH MAG ULT

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Do you want to die??? ok i give you three days just watch what happen to you after three days

Quote:
you will be distracted down

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER U PUSS MAKE SURE TO NIGHT U FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S ASS OTHER WISE YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW

Quote:
may Gods of our land punish u and ur generation there u bastard FUCK U ????????????????????????????? FUCK U ?????????????????????????????FUCK U ??????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
lmao, omg this wanna die ohh could you imagine when bird fly? you mean you have pause your mama toto from fucking the dirty ass dick of people huhn? you are pausing who you created as if you are God? shey u don dey mad now abi, fuck u ass hole u Tye your fucking ass mama toto to iyiala shrine k, fuck you and fuck ur family, i swear am still better than you no matter what the case may be, you are a looser ok, go fuck your self and fuck ur dame ass family, enjoy your death man.....

[email protected]
Quote:
A FOOL LIKE YOU MUST REMAIN FOOL ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIKE. I DON'T WANT TO WRITE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING BUT FOOL. WHEN A REASONABLE GUY MAN RECEIVE HIS FOLLOW EMAIL BY MISTAKE HE WILL DELETE IT BECAUSE HE WILL KNOWS THAT THE EMAIL WAS COME BY MISTAKE. BUT WHEN A FOOL LIKE YOU RECEIVE SUCH EMAIL HE WILL START WRITING RUBBISH AND SAYING NONSENSE. YOU MAY KNOW ME, BUT I DON'T KNOW YOU AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU LAY THIS CAUSE TO YOUR SELF. I HAVE A WORDS TO YOU AND THAT WORDS STATED THAT WHAT EVER YOU WROTE OR SAYS AGAINST ME MUST RETURN BACK TO YOU. I CAN NOT LAY ANY CAUSE TO YOU NEITHER. BUT WHAT EVER YOU SAY MUST GO BACK TO YOU AND IT WILL BE INHERITANCE TO YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR CHILDREN CHILDREN CHILDREN IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN. BESIDE YOU ARE NOT MY LEVEL AND I HAVE NO TIME TO WRITE TO YOU. NOTE THAT THE MORE YOU WRITE RUBBISH OR SAY NONSENSE IS THE MORE GOD WILL DOUBLE THE CAUSE TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION TO COME IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN. PLEASE SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH WHEN NEXT AND IT IS BETTER FOR YOU TO START NIGHT SCHOOL FOR YOUR BETTER FUTURE, IF YOU REALLY HAVE A FUTURE

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see that you have a very serious case of Madness ..becos ur immature talk doesn't make sense ..continue fooling your ur self ...time u suppose to use and do something meaningful with ur frustrated life ,U are using it to write someone who doesn't give a fuck what of you.

Grow u guy man and lets talk matured mayb we can run tins .... Cos thats the way life is.

Cheers

[email protected]
Quote:
UR PAPA.....U NOR E SHAME DE SEND UR FELLOW NAIJA MAN THIS KIND OF A MAIL..U ARE A DISGRACE TO UR GENERATION A Nigerian FOOL A NONENTITY A CARICATURE

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Father and your generation will be poor for ever and ever in Jesus name.

[email protected]
Quote:
ur papa n mama no go die better dem go rotten for hell dem go dey smell piss all this days of thier life dem no go see anything good

[email protected]
Quote:
last last nor hell fire u go enter ...nor go repent.....,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BIG FOOL, YOU ARE NOT MY GOD OOOOOOOOOOO. I DON MAKE IT IN MY LIFE AS GOD SIGNED AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT, FOOL

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
until i go hack u...send u virus before ur bastard body go come down..

[email protected]
Quote:
Ina aza uk lottery nasu kwa igbo, otu gbawa nne gi, ibu otu efi, anu no ohia ka gi nma. Give me ur mama address make I go fuck am make she born another mugu like you. uk lottery wey dey speak igbo hahahahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
Why do you behave like MUGU when you know that what you are doing is what i am doing.
Stop insulting yourself.
If you receive message that you know it's work, stop replying with insults, instead delete. Be a MAN, not a MUGU.

[email protected]
Quote:
na thunder go locate you today kill you there. full. look at this bastered illiterate i pay my fee in unilag and live large from my hard work you dey dey cuase who you and him dey do the same thing. fool you go die with nothing fool.

Quote:
hahahahaha you no hole money if you hole am you go know how to talk. you still dey hang out for person house . you be small boy try come up. make you test wealth for guy work and see how it controls the nation.

Quote:
na poverty dey do this tin to you.if you are big when you get the email the next tin na to delete it or say nwanne we na d same. no frustration make you reply with angry all over you, you don eat today text me your number make i give you card to sell and eat the one wey we call food. befor you go as your mum and dad go living behind to face d warrant you no cause

Quote:
give me your number and get card now. i no be your mate for money. i still dey search for white mugu and i make money real good money got to spend.

[email protected]
Quote:
Is this Lagos frustration? Sorry for you.

[email protected]
Quote:
lottery man why now? open ur eye to be a guyman.

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGRY FOOL
NA FRUSTRATION WANT KILL YOU SO............. IF YOU ARE NOT A HUNGRY SMALL GEE BOY YOU SHOULD NOT BE MAKING NOISING BY NOW AGAIN. NA BETTER FOOL DEY WORRY YOU. IF YOU CHOP BELLE FOOL MAKE YOU COME MALAYIA COME MEET ME. HUNGRY IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
by sending this can of word to me, i promise you that by this time next month you will not leave to see the end of next month

[email protected]
Quote:
BUT LET ME ASK U YAHOO BOY, MUGU IS IT YOUR FATHER OR ARE YOU A BEGINNER?

[email protected]
Quote:
FOR EVERY CAUSE IS BACK TO SENDER EWU IBI DAA GI THERE

[email protected]
Quote:
shot that your big mouth ozipkalor

[email protected]
Quote:
what is problem Gee? so you don't have work.. if you calling me names as a guy man no problem but if you try to do the same work, you will never make it hope you know

[email protected]
Quote:
enough is enough man , be very careful or you get your self to blame. Holy Ghost fire will destroy you if u dare email me again.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ?

SORRY I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND YOU AT ALL , PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY OF MY CLIENT IN YOUR POSITION
I USE GOD BEG YOU MAKE YOU LEAVE AM FOR ME ALL THEY GIVE ME 20 OR 30 % INSIDE A BEG I NEED MONEY PLS BROTHER .

I NEVER COLLECT ALMOST 2YRS NOW . I FIT DO ANYTHING TO WORK FOLLOW YOU .

FROM YOU MAN . PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I DO U WRONG .

[email protected]
Quote:
When u see ur father, Nna gi lara ohia wey dey use his two foot pound palm seed?
just rush quick and grab his ibi balldick and press it harder...

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER DOUBLE TAMS FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY D HOLY GHOST FIRE KILL U AND I SEND U TO MEET UR FATHER D DEVIL IN HELL WERE U WILL DIE YOUNG U GOAT.

NA UR HEAD GET INTERNET I BA NA ME SAY MAKE UR EMAIL DEY SCAM LIST.

IF U RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL U NOR GO LAST DEAD DOG SMELLING IDIOT U DITRY PIG.

U ARE CURSE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
go kill your self by your self..ook bcos i nor no wetin dey worri you,,,,which one be your own eeeehhhhhh you wan see wetin i go fit do you abi??????????????????????????????????.......bcos i wan use you na

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A BARKING DOG
HELLO I CAN NOW BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE JUST A BEGGER ON THE INTERNET DECEIVING PEOPLE WITH LOTTERY POOL AT THIS STAGE OF LIFE, MUGU I NO BLAME YOU BECAUSE MAN NEED TO SURVIVE AND THAT IS WHY YOU KEEP DECEIVING PEOPLE TO PLAY LOTTERY AND WIN OK, TAKE CARE BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE ALREADY A FAILURE AND SO SHALL IT REMAIN UPON YOU AND HOPELESS FAMILY IN AGULERI AMEN. BYE MUGU AND STOP WRITING ME AGAIN, USED TIME WELL OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are as good as useless no commercial value and an inbecile

[email protected]
Quote:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OK GO YOUR WAY OK

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
guy look if you mess up with me i will kill you don t you know i am an arm robber when i visit your home i will fuck your wife your mother and your sisters before i kill you, u dey crazy? i will fuck your ass and your mother ass ok

fuck you n****r *DELETED* monkey

Quote:
i have get your contact tro face book just wait for me

[email protected]
Quote:
i wish you what you wish me
God go punish too. u no go mind your business? na poor man go kill you , wetin u get? come make we go jaye make i spend dollar for your head
as for police na my dollar IG dey spend
he don see am say na you be the biggest fool we have ever had

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN TO ME, I AM ALWAYS SMILE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A GAY MAN, IN FACT NO FOOD FOR GAY MAN, SO IF YOU DID NOT HAVE MONEY JUST LET ME KNOW I WILL TRANSFER SOME DOLLAR TO YOU LAZY MAN IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD YOUR MOTHER PUSSY AND YOUR FATHER PENIS FRUSTRATED YAHOO MAN
GO LEANN MECHANIC MUMU YOUR FORMAT DON FAKE I NO BLAME U NA UR MAMA WEN NO DEY ALIVE AGAIN NA ILL I BLAME WASTED ELEMENT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DEY RECOVER OTU NNEGI FROM UNITED NATIONS

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL TO UR MOTHER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALL TO YOUR FATHER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA

[email protected]
Quote:
i fuck ur mother yesterday

[email protected]
Quote:
see where u dey leave. 4 bush, poor boy

[email protected]
Quote:
otu ne gi ur mama toto batard pikin

[email protected]
Quote:
KPO NNE GI NA NNA GI OKU DIA OTU NNE

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE FOOL OOO BCOS I BOMB UR EMAIL NA EN MAKE U WANT DIE SO? IFYOU TAKE TIME NA UR HEAD I GO TAKE BUY CAMRY 2.2

[email protected]
Quote:
BE WARNED: IF YOU DONT STOP THIS UTTERANCE, MY GOD WILL KILL YOU BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR

Quote:
YOU ARE SO FOOLISH TO THINK THAT YOU CAN THREATEN ME WORDS

Quote:
BE WARNED: HE THAT IS IN ME IS GREATLY THAN HE THAT IS THE WORLD

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOREVER, BLINDED ASS HOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
A shame $17,000.00 is only what you got from this LEVEL you better go back to your mechanic-work shop

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK FUCK YOU TOO GUY NA U DADAY

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL SURELY DIE A POOR MAN MARK MY WORD TODAY. YOU ARE JUST CURSING YOUR GENERATION.YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR, YOUR FAMILY MUST EXPERIENCE CALAMITY THIS YEAR, FOR CURSING ME, YOU HAVE CURSED ALREADY MARK IT SOMEWHERE YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR 2013. GO AND WRITE IT SOMEWHERE THIS YEAR WILL SURELY SWALLOW YOUR FAMILY LIKE OCEAN. BE YOU IGBO MAN OR YORUBA MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Man u don try me much watch out and see

[email protected]
Quote:
u ve no hope.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender my God i save is grater dam the one you save i fear nothing becus Jesus is by my side so you are joust talking to your self and don't play with my God before it will consume you. he is consume fair, bot my God will bless you . his grace will be upon you in Jesus name i pray for you Amen

Quote:
I BELONG TO MGBADA GHANA OOO

[email protected]
Quote:
OSO GI OZUGBO EZI WAWA

[email protected]
Quote:
wat is ur problem

[email protected]
Quote:
IT YOU THAT IS ETERNAL LOSER --------------------- BECAUSE OF THAT CLIENT....................

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool, you dont have business otherwise you wont be wastingtime writing rubbish.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN. ARE A GOD? BOOK PSALM 105- 15 SAY; TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM.

YOU HAVE ALREADY DIG YOUR GRAVE, WHY IS BECAUSE I DID NOTHING ON YOU, SO YOU CURSE YOUR SELF AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBER, SO SHALL IT BE FOREVER AND EVER AMEN.

GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Quote:
CALL ME LET ME TELL U WHERE U WILL COME DOWN FOR BATTLE IF U CAN COME DOWN I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE A MAN I WILL WAIT ON U WITH MY AK-47 RIFFLE OR TELL ME WHERE I CAN COME AND MEET U PHONE NUMBER 08138856351 I AM WAIT FOR UR CALL

[email protected]
Quote:
I FUCK YOUR MOTHER YESTERDAY AND SHE TEATS VERY GOOD SWEET AND SHE WAS CRYING FOR MORE HAHAHA NICE TOTO OF YOUR DETY MOTHER

Quote:
I AM FUCKING HER NOW UR BAD MOTHER THIS IS REAL EVERY BODY AROUND YOU IS FUCKING YOUR MOTHER IN YOUR BACK AND YOU THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING
FOOL MUMU

Quote:
FOOL

Quote:
COME TO ME AND I WILL TELL WHAT YOU DONT KNOW NIGHT AND DAY NEVER PLAY TOGETHER FOOL

Quote:
FILL THE FORM AND GET BACK TO YOUR FOOLISH MOTHER IDOIT

[email protected]
Quote:
MARK IT ONCE AGAIN YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR 2013.
PHD HOLDER READ YOUR ENGLISH BEFORE SENDING IT. ANYWAY THAT DOES NOT MATTER AGAIN IN THIS WORLD BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD. YOU ARE JUST WAITING TO TAKE YOUR LAST BREATH, MY ADVICE TO YOU IS TRY TO GET THE COFFIN OF YOUR CHOICE DOWN BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR 2013.
I HAVE TAKEN YOUR NAME TO THE HIGHER TEMPLE FOR FINAL DESTRUCTION.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

[email protected]
Quote:
IT IS BECOS U DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE CHOOSEN TO KILL YOUR SELF AND DIE LIKE A RAT FOOL. I JUST WANT TO BELIEVE THAT YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SEE TOMORROW IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
u b jobless idiot. him clear say u nor dey get replies na make u take ur time to dey send email.

Dirty GOAT,Dead Rat and smelling Pig Na u b try and get a life IDIOT.DEAD RAT

[email protected]
Quote:
Bro,how you dey for your side I just dey surprise to see this insult wey you copy to me I just dey wonder because I never insult you or any body before......

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD GUY YOU BE REAL MUGU, WATIN BE YOUR PROBLEM MAKE I HELP YOU SOLVE AM. I KNOW SAY HUNGRY DONE FINISH YOU FOR NIGERIAN. I CAN SEND YOU SOME POUNDS MAKE YOU TAKE HOLD SIDE. MITCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. HUNGRY ASHOLE

[email protected]
Quote:
baba ijebu 675325678974

[email protected]
Quote:
hijo puta eres tu madre!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN POOR RAT IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
watch out all these u said will come to u within a short period.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to u sender may d holy ghost fire destroy u.

[email protected]
Quote:
ILLITERATE DUMMY LIKE U, YOU ARE JUST FRUSTRATED ANY WAY. BETTER GO AND LEARN TRADE LIKE YOUR PEOPLE BEFORE U COMMIT SUICIDE. NA ONE MAGA U DEY DIE FOR ABI, MAKE GOD PUNISH U . MUMU LIKE. SHAME ON U. U BASTERED ILLITERATE. FUCK U ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't talk to morons, i chew morons like u like a chewing gum.

One more advise, Go back to school illiterate.

[email protected]
Quote:
Oga Anaragi Azu Bu Ihe Anw I Kuru

[email protected]
Quote:
I VISIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WITH THIS PERSON? SOON YOU WILL JOIN THEM AND ALSO TAKE YOU FAMILY ALONE WITH HIM OK.
BYE FOREVER !
HELL IN YOUR FINAL HOME .

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU MAN DIE WHERE EVER YOU ARE NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
ANY THING U SAY TO ME IS COMING BACK TO 100 TIMES AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FULL

[email protected]
Quote:
na to your generation and yur linage amen goat rot in hell hell boy

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I will take your name to my Native Doctor and i promise you all your family will be wiped out of this earth mysteriously. Ogun kill your papa and Mama. Thunder strike your testes for there . You illiterate , read your english and go back to primary one. BIG FOOL OLODO

[email protected]
Quote:
na devil go kill you and your black axe.... fool like you, at this your age, yous till dey boast of cult.. yeye human being.

[email protected]
Quote:
lol...you bam but you be mumu... I don't know why you've been sending all that shit.just tell me , why all this ????
You just hating for no obvious reason

[email protected]
Quote:
you just collect mtcn when i just collected transfer slip.
Frustration don make you wako

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a dead person ezi you and ur family gonna dead today 666 666 666

[email protected]
Quote:
What have i done to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy Do i know you,why is all ur rubbish email coming to me,i dont even know what your problem is or what you are angry about......Who r u and what do you want??

[email protected]
Quote:
alright no vex ok no kill me i beg send me money i be small boy i just they learn to work..no vex bros ok thanks will apperciate it ok

[email protected]
Quote:
i fuck ur mother again and she taste very good in my bed fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL SWEARING FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN. WHAT YOU ATTRIBUTE TO ANOTHER PERSON WILL SURELY COME BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME...AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
THANX SO MUCH MR. SAINT OKIJA, ANYWAY I HAVE CLEARLY GOT WHERE U COMING BECAUSE ALL OTHER IGBO TRIBES IN THE SOUTH EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA ARE VERY MUCH AWARE OF THE UGLY TRENDS GOING ON IN THAT LAND CALLED OKIJA, YOU EVEN HAVE THE IMPETUS TELL ME YOU CAME FROM OKIJA, I HAVE BEEN TO OKIJA WHERE I MARRIED MY WIFE FROM UBAHU, AND FROM THE ATUEYI FAMILY BY POST. YOU DON'T TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW IN THAT MANNER OK! BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE ALREADY PROVED TO ME THAT YOU ARE STILL A SMALL BOY IN THE GAME.

YOU AND I WHO IS THE BIGGER FOOL? YOU TALKING ABOUT ONE SPEAKING GOOD ENGLISH, DID YOU CHECK OUT YOUR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS BEFORE YOU COULD SAY THAT ONE DOES NOT SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, OH BOY! CHECK THE LETTER YOU SENT TO ME AS I HAVE BRACKETED ALL YOUR STUPID HARVARD UNIVERSITY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS FOR YOU TO KNOW YOUR SHORT COMING THAT'S MAKING ME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU NEVER ATTENDED HIGHER INSTITUTION AS YOU CLAIM BECAUSE PEOPLE FROM ANAMBRA STATES DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL ONLY KNOW ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING. BROTHER FOR REAL YOU HAVE GOT NOTHING UP STAIR.

YOU CAN BE A WORLD TOURIST TOURING THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD FOR LESS I CARE BUT THAT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME OK! AM A PROGRESSIVE AND I AM HAPPY FOR WHATEVER SUCCESS YOU HAVE ACHIEVED IN LIFE, BUT MIND YOU EMPTY DRUM MAKES HELL OF NOISE AND PEOPLE THAT HAS WHAT IS CALLED MONEY DOESN'T MAKE NOISE AS YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR BRAGGING AND TALKING BULL SHIT, MENSTRUATING FROM YOUR MOUTH. YOU CAN BUILD 1 BILLION MANSIONS FOR YOUR FAMILY OR THE PEOPLE OF OKIJA IT HAS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME BECAUSE YOU ARE DIABOLICAL PEOPLE BECAUSE IF YOU TRULY KNOW THE ALMIGHTY GOD YOU WILL NOT SAY YOU ARE A PROUD BLACK AX MAN, I AM A FORMER STUDENT OF AMBROSE ALI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA, HAVE GONE THAT WAY BEFORE AND RENOUNCE MY MEMBERSHIP BECAUSE IT'S THE WAY OF DESTRUCTION.

AM A WARRIOR, BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS ONE FOR THAT MATTER BECAUSE WHERE THERE POWER PROTOCOL IS NOT OBSERVED. YOU KNOW TALK IS CHEAP BUT CUT LIKE A KNIFE. LET ME RESERVE MORE WORD OF ADMONITION FOR YOU.

THANX PROF. CHINUA ACHEBE.

[email protected] 41.71.188.222/ Lagos
Quote:
U BE GUY MAN AND YOU DEE INSULT WHO YOU NO KNOW, IS THAT HOW YOUR PARENTS TRAINED U, U R MAKING MOUTH THAT U ARE A GRADUATE, DOES GRADUATES TALK LIKE ILLITERATES, U THINK SAY NA ONLY U DON BUILD HOUSE, MY FORMAT WAS NOT EVEN MEANT FOR U, I NEVER REFERRED TO YOU, IF YOU HAVE MISTAKENLY RECEIVED MY FORMAT, THAT DOES NOT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO TALK TO ME IN THAT USELESS MANNER OF URS, YOU MIGHT HAVE BUILT TEN STORY BUILDING, HOW DOES THAT AFFECT ME?
BIG BOYS DONT TALK TOO MUCH, 20 CHILDREN CANNOT PLAY TOGETHER FOR 2O YEARS, ALL FINGERS ARE NOT AND MUST NOT BE EQAUL, WE MUST NOT ALL BECOME MILLIONAIRES, SOME WILL MAKE IT IN THOUSANDS, IF YOU ARE A MILLIONAIRE, SOME PEOPLE ARE BILLIONAIRES AND THRILLONAIRES, FUCK U MR. AXE MAN.

NO BE EVERY BODY GO GO SCHOOL, SINCE U SCHOOL, WETIN U DON USE UR
CERTIFICATE DO? ME I NO GO SCHOOL,I NO KNOW NOTHING, BUT I NO FIT YAN LIKE U, U TALK LIKE WOMAN, U TALK LIKE FOOL, U TALK LIKE A KID, HABA, BROS, NO BE SOO, I NO KNOW U, U NO KNOW ME, U BEGIN DEE INSULT U, EVEN FOR CANADA WEE U DEE, US TILL B RAT, MEN WEE GET MONEY NO FIT FOLLOW MEN DEE YAN LIKE THIS ONLINE, NA CRAZE DEE WORRRY U ABI THEM SWEAR FOR U, MAKE GOD PUNISH UR MOUTH.

IM A VERY WOSKY VIKING TO DA CUR, SALT COATED, SANKO TESTED, RUGGEDITY PROVED, HAPPY TRIGGER SAILOR AND ARROW ISI NAWA MBE FOR THAT MATTER

AS AXE MAN, HOW MANY TIME U DON FOLLOW GO INITIATION, HOW MANY SCHOOLD U DON GO SET UP NBM, HOW MANY SCHOOLS HAVE U VISITED, HOW MANY MEN U DO FOLLOW FALL, HOW MANY HIT HAVE YOU FOUGHT, HOW MANY TIME HAVE U BEEN DRILLED TURN TURN, HOW MANY TIMES U DON CARRY OUT SUCCESSFUL LOOTING AND HOW MANY TIME U DON THROWAY BECAUSE U DEE VEX, OMO U TOO SMALL, REMEMBER DAT WE NO DEE CARRY EGEDE NACK EGEDE, WE DEE CARRY MMADU NACK EGEDE, I WILL NOT YAB ALL AXE MEN, MOST OF THEM ARE MY GOOD FRIENDS, ASK OF IMO STATE UNIVERSITY AXE MEN LIKE, FUCKING AYAYA, KIRIBOAT, TOMMY, CHYKO, TUPAC, ODIGIMMA, EBIRI, SAMUEL AND KOROKORO, THIS NA AXE MEN WEE ME N THEM DEE DO BUSINESS, FOR LAGOS, PLENTY AXE MEN NO DEE USE ME PLAY, U NO GET MONEY REACH ANY OF THEM I SWEAR, U R JUST AN AYEE, I HAVE AXE MEN WEE I BELIEVE SO MUCH, SO FUCK OFF AND DIE LIKE FOWL.

IM A VERY RUGGED BAGGAR TO DA COOR AND SINCE I BAG UP, NO AXE MAN DON EVER TRY TO CHALLENGE ME, MY FAMILY NA AXE MEN FULL AM, NO ONE CAN EVEN DO WHAT I HAVE DONE, THEY KNOW BETTER, IF YOU WANT, I CAN GIVE U THEIR NUMBERS, BUT ITS OF NO USE, THEY ARE ALL RICHER THAN YOU, THEY ARE THE REAL AXE MEN, YOU ARE JUST AN ORDINARY AYEEE, PUSSY CAT LIKE YOU

SEE UR HEAD, YOU NEVER EVEN MARRY TALK MORE OF HAVING KIDS, IVE BEEN FEEDING KIDS FOR OVER 9 EYARS NOW AND MY LITTLE AGE IS 30 YEARS, ME AND U R NOT COMPETING, YOU MIGHT BE RICHER THAN ME, BUT YOU ARE JUST RICH, I WANNA BE WEALTHY, ANYONE CAN WAKE UP TO BE RICH BUT IT TAKES A DECADE FOR A MAN TO BE WEALTHY.

I FEEL LIKE TYING YOUR HAND TO YOUR LEGS, THEN PUT IN A LONG SCREW DRIVER FROM ONE OF YOUR EARS AND HIT IT WITH A HEAVU SLEDGE HAMMER.

AS OF 2001 I DO DEE EUROPE WITH MY OWN MONEY, AS AT 2003 I DON DRIVE MY FIRST CAR, AS OF 9 YEARS AGO, I DO MARRY BEGIN BORN PIKIN, WHO B U, AS OF 4 YEARS AGO, I DON ALSO BUILD HOUSE FOR VILLAGE, I DEE DRIVE MOTOR, I GET BETTER HOUSE.

BUT I KNOW, NO MATTER WHAT YOU, NO B EVERYBODY WEE GO LIKE U, EVEN IF U B THE WORLD BEST SOME PEOPLE GO DEE CALL YOU OLUKU, BUT I KNOW SAY WHO CHINEKE DON BLESS, NO MAN, NOT EVEN A BASTARD RAT LIKE U CAN CAUSE, I NO NEED TO RUSH, COS I DEE TAKE AM BY FORCE, OMO NA GOD... THIS WAS SAID BY DUNCAN MIGHTY, SO FUCK OFF LITTLE BOY, ASK ANY OF YOUR FRIEND SAY WETIN U WRITE ME WETHER E GOOD OR BAD, THEM GO TELL U SAY NA U FIND TROUBLE, I DEE SEND THUNDER TO YOU RIGHT NOW, MAKE HIM BLASTER U, BURN U AND ROAST U ALIVE.

CHAIIII, OMO U DON MAKE ME VEX, IF TO SAY I KNOW U, I FOR USE OPC COME TIE U THIS MORNING, FLOG AYEE COMMOT FOR YOUR LIFE, U R NOTHING BUT A SNITCH AND A BEAST.

I FEEL LIKE BEHEADING YOU AND USE YOUR SKULL AS A BASTARD TO DRINK YOUR BLOOD AND PANAMA WILL BE MY FINAL DESTINATION AS ODIN HAVE PROMISED ME THAT I WILL ALWAYS DRINK WITH THE SKULL OF THE BASTARDS AXE MEN.

DIE IT, U R JUST A COMMON MUGU, U NO SABI TALK AT ALL, I FEEL LIKE FUCKING YOUR MUM IN YOUR PRESENCE AND BURST ALL HER FUCKING HOLES WHILE U WATCH ME DIG IT DEEP INTO HER ASS, FOR YOU, I WILL ONLY SAY MAY GOD PUNISH YOU FOREVER, U R JUST A COMMON AXE MAN, U NEVER REACH ANYTHING, IF I CATCH UR KIND PERSON, I GO ROB U, FUCK UR WIFE, AND START BEHEADING YOUR FMAILY MEMBERS ONE AFTER D OTHER WHILE U WATCH, THEN USE A HAMMER TO FINISH UP YOUR HANDS SO THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE A HAND TO TYPE THIS NONSENSE BELOW AND WILL ALSO CUT OF YOUR TOUNGE AND MAKE U GO MAD.

BASTARD, OTU GBAWAKWA NNE GI.

I KNOW SAY NA ONLY IBO MAN LIKE U GO TALK THIS RUBBISH, I AM A COMPLETE PRINCE OF IGBO LAND, OWERRI IS THE MOST RUGGED TOWN U CAN ASK QUESTIONS, NO TOWN LIKE OWERRI AT THIS MOMENT, IF I CATCH U ANYTIME, I SWEAR I GO MAKE U BELEIVE, BUT I NO FIT SEE ANIMAL LIKE U, WETIN I WAN USE U DO, NA ONLY TO KILL U THROWAY, U NO MAKE SENSE WHERE I DEE, I BETTER PASS U, U FIT HOLD MONEY PASS ME, BUT I GO LIKE KIDNAP UR KIND PERSON FOR KILLING NO B FOR MONEY.

PLEASE, IF YOU LIKE URSELF, DO NOT INSULT GUY MEN AGAIN, DO YOUR BUSINESS AND LEAVE GUY MEN ALONE, NO ONE IS LOOKING FOR BLACK MAN MONEY, ME I NO DEE DO LOCAL, NA INTERNATIONAL I DEE DO, EVERY MAN DEE FIND SOURCE OF LIVING, OUR COUNTRY NO GOOD AND NA IBO MAN LIKE U NA HIM MAKE AM B LIKE THAT, STAY OUT OF INTERNET OR U RUN UR SHOW AND GET OFF THERE,

MY CONTACTS FOR CANADA, U NO GET SHI SHI REACH ANYONE OF THEM, AS LONG AS I AM ALIVE, U NO BE DAT KIND MILLIONAIRE, I NO KNOW UR POCKET AS E BE, BUT I NO SEND U, NA UR MONEY, NA UR POCKET D MONEY DEE, I NO USE AM GET HOPE GOD HAS BEEN MY PROVIDER, SO LET ME BE MR. ASSHOLE.

NEVER EVER EVER TRY TO GET BACK HERE, IF NOT, WATCH THAT LORRY PASSING BY AS IT WILL CRUSH YOU INTO PIECES AND NO ONE WILL RECOGNIZE U AGAIN, STAY OFF IF YOU NO WAN DIE NOW, BECAUSE MY MIND IS BITTER NOW AND I CAN THINK UR DEATH FROM HERE, IF YOU LIKE, FROM OKIJA OR INDIA, FACE DEE FEAR FACE, WITCH DEE FEAR WITH, I SWEAR, UR WITCH OR WIZARD GO TELL U MAKE U NO TRYDAT MAN ANYTIME.

U AN FOLLOW A VERY RUGGED BAGGAR LIKE ME DEE TALK BULLSHIT, MAKE THUNDER FIRE U AND YOUR GENERATION, U GO DIE AND UR MONEY U NO GO KNOW AS E TAKE WAKA, U R A COMPLETE BASTARD, I NO SEND U, IF I SEE YOU AROUND ME, I GO BLOW U, BEHEAD U AND MAKE SURE YOU NO DEE THIS EARTH AGAIN.

LEKWE NUM ONYE ARA, U WAN INSULT UR FATHER, UR MOTHER,WERE, OBO IYA LA IYAII OTOBIJU, OBO IYA, OKO BABAE ORILANLA, MAKE GOD OF OKIJA STRIKE STROKE ENTER UR LIFE, MAKE HIM NO KILL U, MAKE U USE UR TWO BLIND EYES SEE WETIN UR MOUTH CAUSE FOR YOU.

OKOKO, ATURU DI KA GI, IDIOT, TRY AM NEXT TIME MAKE GOD PUNISH UR LIFE FOR U, ASSWIPE.

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL GO LEARN ENGLISH.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun go kill ur papa and ur mama thunder fire ur iye and ur epa, sango bend that ur smelling mouth and ogun bend ur neck eyor like u na eyor u be ooo bastard if. Na aye men na him go come hunt you down where u dey u think say na every body u dey send message any how to abi nor worry ur time don reach bastard and u will remain bastard bcos u are bastard number 1 u will always be a bastard number 1 nothing can change it bastard obontay

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT GOD SO U WILL DIE IN 3 DAYS FROM NOW AND THING YOU WILL SAY TO ME BACK TO SEND AMEN.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
may korofo see u through

Quote:
na who come bam u for futa jalon, don't u have something better to do for yourself? fire wey papa put for pikin hand no de burn am, person wey say i no go find something to feed my kids, him no go born or hear the cry of a kid in his house, korofo go answer any question wey i no fit answer, as i run movement no step on any aye toe, any aye wey step on my toe, baba k go step on his own toe, na former chief priest kenneth kaunda HT, present cape town zonal cordi, present SA elder de yan.

[email protected]
Quote:
I GO FUCK YOUR SISTER AND MAMA DOGGY> IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY I WILL REALLY LOVE TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER PUSSY ONE DAY OR ANY OF YOUR SISTER IF U HAVE ONE. I CAN SEE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY THING DOING

HOW WILL YOUR MOTHER PUSSY TEST?

MOTHER FUCKING LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to Sender. Na you go die b4 three days time. Your own na two days time i give you

[email protected]
Quote:
Go ahead and kill ur fucking self idiot...

[email protected]
Quote:
Listen guy, what is all this insult for God’s sake, are you really sure that your born guy men why all this massage? I have been receiving your emails for past one good week now, where have you get my email and if you are a really guy men as you do claim there is no insult that you receivers a massage from your fellow guy men, why all this rubbish.

Well u re 4rm anambra gud nd me 2 4rm there as well, dis time regard all dis rubbish u ve been speaking dat u re 4rm Okija abi 10k u very much, u tink say I will fear u or ur black ax member hahahah mumm. I am a full born man 4rm Aguleri & I reside in India. So mind u dat only one broom I spend my Rs15 INR to buy will finish ur entire family animal. If u re fagged in Toronto as u said is better u go back to Africa or better check elsewhere 4 better life nd stop dis nonsense bcs I do not tink u worth what u re claiming. Sorry!

[email protected]
Quote:
See, I think that you are human being not knowing that you are all together fools in your homeless

Family, Stop cooping up with you evils way because if you keep, I believe me you will die miserable

Your type is always full of demon and all your plan will be a waste, you will end up your strongly in vain, you are fool and stupid, idiot you will always be a disappointed in life, I course you that your family will regret of you because you can never be of help to them, if you try me anymore then count yourself as a dead human being because I will deal with you both spiritually and physically,

Do you see me like someone can deceive, you claim that you have build and I pray the house will soon collapse because you build it with stealing money, you are a scammer there you live and one day you will meet who will deal with you, your entire family is thief and 419,hope you will soon die and no one will regret of loosing you because you deserve death ,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you sure you pass through any school with all the kind of English you are typing... newayz avnt got time for u broda... take care of u and do ur game dont come my way pls

Quote:
who u be oga..... sha u get sense sha... u be pikin oooo... newayz me no get ur time so later

Quote:
but reali do you have any sense... its not that i scammed u or anytin... so why the fuck are u disturbn me... also why do u tink am gonna die wen u r not sure of life ur self... u be GOD wey u dy talk rubbish... u dy do lotto u dy say u get money wen ur mate dem dy do wire... bro get a life and i can give u my contact so u can find out urself who u r talking to...

Quote:
But reali wat is cosn all this... do u need my number so we can talk? i dont understand why u actin like a kid... i dont have any beef with u ooo... u shld be talkn about aw we can share money and not hatin the way u r... broda u dy surprise me oooo

[email protected]
Quote:
dont worry i go leave the game for you and your papa make ena dey do b4 fbi go get ena and two of you go die for jail see you way no day shame you r maet dey usa you dey Nigeria dey do scam na God go ponish you and your generation make you die for hell come make tell you no place for people like you for heaven you better dey go deeper life make you fit see Jesus you be waste for life you and your papa i no want make you get out of the game i want make you die there. you and that your bingo na 404 go later end ena live for mama anite shop we d go use ena drike ogogoro well i done leave the game for people like you way won die there make you carry for head like gala for go slow

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun go kill ur papa and ur mama thunder fire ur iye and ur epa, sango bend that ur smelling mouth and ogun bend ur neck eyor like u na eyor u be ooo bastard if. Na aye men na him go come hunt you down where u dey u think say na every body u dey send message any how to abi nor worry ur time don reach bastard and u will remain bastard bcos u are bastard number 1 u will always be a bastard number 1 nothing can change it bastard obontay

[email protected]
Quote:
Do u really have a mother? o no i don't think so because if you do, then i think she is whore Lol!!!!!

Once more i don't have time for a crying illiterate like you.Once more mind your spelling and do u have the guts to see me face to face? i don't think so because your whore mother will be sorry for you when she sees you next IGNORANT BASTARD. I need you to keep mute for a very long time Asshole.

Where are you from? I guess an APE from the Zoo!!!!!! Bomba Clat.

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahha .... lol....... kill yourself then.... asswipe

[email protected]
Quote:
I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER YESTERDAY.

[email protected]
Quote:
EWU PRESENT YOUR SELF

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOUR FATHER BROTHER RAPE UR MAMA TAKE BONE U, U FUCKING PISS FOR SHIT YOU ARE A SENSELESS FOOL CALLING YOUR FATHERS NAME WHEN YOU KNOW YOU ARE ALSO A 419, SENDING MESSAGES TO PEOPLE SEARCHING FOR WHAT TO EAT. WHY ARE YOU SWEARING FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN. WHAT YOU ATTRIBUTE TO ANOTHER PERSON WILL SURELY COME BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME...AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU
fuck you and your mother i am the one that fuck your mother that is why you stand today i know you very well you are stupid man that is why i play you 419 to eat your money because your father is an in portent man and your sisters is prostude and ashawo i will take your phone number to go agbara arusi okija and i will kill you in spirit dont worry you dont know me but you have meet danger

in your life

[email protected]
Quote:
guy i dont think you have work them swear for you....you know who I be?if i catch your papa ass i go kill u bcos u they talk i just keep quite if them bone your papa well tell me where u they stay for 9ija I go send my boys make them carry you...you know who i be?if you see me you go fit talk to me this man God save you say i no they 9ija i for track you down and get you basterd pussy licker ashole

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
STOP !!!

ATTENTION !!!

YOU ARE WARN TO STOP SENDING US EMAIL, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR WORD !!!

WARN !!! WE SHALL SEND YOUR MAIL TO THE POLICE OFFICE FOR CONTROL.

Quote:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN ??????????????
FUCKY YOUR BLACK ASSS.....................AYELALA WILL KILL YOU AS PROMISE !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Guy u have nothing, u are just a toothless barking DOG as you FATHER.

You claim to be a big boy which u are not. Man get LOST a BASTARD that does not know his father. Drop dead *DELETED*!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] 41.79.217.120/ Benin
Quote:
Today make it 3 days which you said ur father will die, why is it not happen? you will kill who you create as God abi, why are you wasting your energy in writing this whole trash? its trash because i just mark all your rubbish email now and just click on common delete and immediately i found it all in my trash bin so you see you are talking trash not only that i rush to my trash and delete it to air to avoid ur wrong sentence to dirty my trash bin, hope you like it? you must be stupid and a disgrace to your family, i am igbo man from Aguleri and if you continue with this shit with me then i will report you to my jazz and you will be use for my sacrifice, idiot, am in Dubai so if you are ready to borrow the visa money from ur oracle to pay ransom in return after coming here and made nothing in life the oracle will kill you for owing him....lol fuck all yaa pussy as negga pussy hmm.....your *DELETED*, her pussy smelling smelling and your fada tooth smeeling smeeling oh ogiri ugba lol......when bird fly ....oh you have to change ur family or you dey there and bear this shame ohhhhhh.....you guyz are dead now and as for you you wan deaddddddddd?//??????????/
you will drop dead under seconds starting from the time you login this your scam email.

Listen to me am still what my God made me and no one have Authority over my life unless my father in heaven decided..Dont think about it again......am frlxing all days and bitches suck my dick all day and i pay them for the service well done, may be ur sister is among let me verify, what is her name again? ifeoma or what?? she was the one i chase away for her pussy smelling smelling like yaa *DELETED* ass dirty mother pussy smelling smelling.....you are not a guy man that is the main fact here, why are you using ur time to write a thing like this? no job no box no ambition and you write as if you are replying job, if people see u as you are writing this shit you will say you are replying job right? you have kill your self in this life.................................GO TO HELL

De Lord C.E.O

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOL AND I SEE THAT YOU HAVE START USING COMPUTER NEW. AND I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO ON EMAIL BUT I WILL CATCHE YOU NEVER MIND. OTU MAMA GI THERE EKWENSU

[email protected]
Quote:
May all ur generation b wiped out by death

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOLISH ASSHOLE
PUNISHMENT SHE BE UPON YOU, SINCE YOU HAVE CHOOSE EVIL, GOOD WILL NEVER COME TO YOU. SINCE YOU HAVE CHOOSE COURSE, THEREFORE I AM LAYING UNRECOVERABLE COURSE ON YOU,YOU SHALL DIE AND NO ONE WILL BURY YOU, YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR BELOVED ONES, YOU SHALL BE ENEMY OF EVERYONE, YOUR BE IN GOOD TIME WITH SICKNESS AND DATE, THIS SHALL BE YOUR PORTION FOREVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY HAVE RULE YOUR LIFE, NEXT IS TO DIE ON ACCIDENT, AND IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE XMAS, THAT IS THE PROPHECY TO YOU. ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WILL HAPPEN BUT IT WILL SURELY COME TO PASS.

Quote:
YOU ONLY
BECAUSE YOU HAVE TALK AGAINST THE SPRITE OF YOUR CREATOR YOU WILL SURELY DIE ON ROAD ACCIDENT THIS YEAR, AND I COMMAND IT TO LOCATE YOU NOW. THIS PROPHECY IS DIRECT TO YOU ONLY.

[email protected]
Quote:
I am naked in my room waiting for your mother to come and fuck me. Tell herthat i am waiting.

[email protected]
Quote:
ABI NA? YOU REALLY GET TIME

GO TELL UR MOTHER THAT I NEED HER PUSSY PLZ MOTHER FUCK LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU NOR GET WORK FOOL WETIN YOU DEY USE ONLINE DO BIG FOOL WHEN BE LIKE GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE BOG FOOL FOR ALL THIS YOU HAS BEEN SAYING U NO BI GUY AT ALL I THROW PROPOSAL AND IT ENTER INTO YOUR BOX SINCE THEN YOU HAS BEEN LAYING COURSE ON YOUR SELF AND NOT ME ME AND YOU GET ANY BUSINESS .?

iF YOU BE REALLY GUY WAITING YOU FOR DO NA TO TELL ME WHERE YOU THAY SO THAT WE CAN BE DOING THINGS TOGETHER OK

[email protected]
Quote:
So when will you send my own share of the 15k$$$? plus i have no reason to fight you MR... but u acting like a kid isnt right. Anyways lets talk we can share money lets not fight... but about me dying or anytin nothing fit do me ooo... na just say i connect cos we fit help each other... so give me ur number make we talk and see if we fit share bar

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
fool you father bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY U JUST DE FOOL URSELF U BE BASTERD IF YOU NA BE GUY MAN WHY U DE USE UKLOTTO TAKE DE OPEN EMAIL NA HURGER DE WORRY U SHA U SAY NA CANADA U DE U BETTER STOP SEND ME EMAIL ALL EASY MY BOY WILL KELL U FOOL GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST BE CAREFUL OR I WILL KILL ALL UR FAMILY TONIGHT PIG.............

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR PAPA GREAT GREAT GRANDMOTHER TOTO FOUL IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see that you have no work ....Na every two days i de die ?

Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME .AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
your two sisters came sleeping with me yesterday instead of your mother why? Itold you that i like your mother' pussy instead of their.. Are you dumb GOAT?
YOUR MUST BRING YOUR MOTHER TODAY IN YOUR PRESENCE, I FUCK HER.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender/ what ever you say is coming back you & your family.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST WAITING TO TAKE YOUR LAST BREATH, I HAVE TOLD YOU WHAT I TOLD YOU, YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE 2014 MARK IT AND BETTER GO BUY YOUR COFFIN DOWN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I PROPHECIES TO YOU AND HAVE SEND SPRITE OF DEATH TO YOU, ROAD ACCIDENT IS YOUR POTION THIS YEAR, RECEIVE IT NOW.

Quote:
FOR YOU TO CONFIRM THIS PROPHECY YOU WILL SEE IT IN YOUR DREAM AND IT WILL HAPPEN, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT, BECAUSE SPRITE OF DEATH IS WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.

Quote:
FROM NOW TILL DECEMBER YOU WILL SURELY HAVE ACCIDENT ON THE ROAD, AND THAT IS ALL, I COMMAND SPITE OF DEATH TO LOCATE YOU NOW.

Quote:
CONFIRMATION OF PROPHECY
YOUR ACCIDENT IS ALREADY SIGNED, YOU CANNOT ESCAPE IT BECAUSE THE SPRITE OF DEATH IS WITH YOU NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
Ogun go kill your family

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL I NO NA SAY AYELALA GO KILL YOU AS PROMISE.....................YOU SON OF BITCH

Quote:
Please stop sending me message!!! I don't understand what you are saying....I beg you with the name of God stop messaging me or talk to me directly.

What is the matter to this issued of insult.

[email protected]
Quote:
U dont even know that u are include to my generation. Like I see u crying always when u dont see mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
I STILL REPEAT MY WORD, GO AND PURCHASE YOUR COFFIN BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE 2014. DON'T JUST WASTE YOUR TIME PLANNING FOR NEXT YEAR. NOTE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU HAS BEEN REPORTED AND YOU WILL DIE SLOWLY, THE SICKNESS YOU DIDN'T EXPECT WILL COME WILL HIT YOU, THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOUR END HAS COME.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic